Erich's Seduction

Story Info
At home, Erich is greeted by a mysterious stranger.
1.7k words
4
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive home late after a long day at work. Your mind is reeling and your body isn't tired as you walk through the door. As you stand in the entryway, you notice that there is something different about tonight ... you can't put your finger on it, but there's something definitely different about tonight.

As you turn to set your keys on the table by the door, you notice a white gardenia lying beside a handwritten note. You do not recognize the penmanship, and you are intrigued. You open the note and it reads, "Follow your nose." It is then that you notice a sweet smell in the air that wasn't there when you left for work this morning. You place your keys on the table and lift the delicate flower from its resting place.

Slowly you inhale the sweet aroma and know that this is the smell that has permeated your house. You begin to head towards the back of the house. Slowly, while still carrying the gardenia and sniffing it, you glance down and notice the tender white petals that have been strewn across the floor. They form a path that beckons to you to follow.

Haphazard thoughts begin to race through your mind. Who has done this? How did the person get into my home? A smile begins to slowly spread across your face ... you don't care what the answer is. Each step takes you to the master bedroom where a faint light flickers.

You reach the threshold and are amazed at what you see. Gardenia petals have been scattered all over the floor of the room and the bed that has been turned down for the night. Beside the bed on the night table is a bowl with fresh cut gardenia blossoms floating in it and several candles burning alongside the bowl. You then notice that there are candles placed all over the room. There is not an empty space left.

As you stand there admiring the beauty of the room, I emerge from the bathroom dressed in a simple black, silk robe that has been tied loosely about my waist. My long hair is cascading down my back in full-bodied curls. The candlelight dancing off of the stray tendrils causes my hair to appear to be on fire. You stand there staring at me, unable to speak.

I slowly walk over to you, run my fingers up your chest until my arms wrap around your neck, and press my lips softly to yours in a tender kiss that reflects none of the desire that is boiling inside. "Hello, Erich dear," I whisper. "Would you like to freshen up?" You are unable to say anything as you nod your head in agreement. I take your hand in mine as I lead you to the bathroom. There are more flowers and candles in here, and you feel drunk from the aroma.

As we enter the bathroom, I stand you in the middle and look deep into your eyes. "There are 2 rules tonight ...".

Before I am able to continue, you interrupt and ask what they are. You're not so sure you are willing to accept any terms. A smile slowly spreads across my face as I continue, "Number 1: tell me what pleases you. Number 2 ... no touching. Is that simple enough for you?"

You grin eagerly and think, "This is a breeze ... I can do this!!!" I step closer to you and press my body close to yours. My fingers begin running all over your chest and arms. I press my body more firmly to yours as my arms begin to make their way back around your neck. I pull your lips closer to mine as your arms begin to embrace me ...

"Rule #2," I whisper, and your arms fall back to your sides. Ever so gently I press my lips to yours ... a delicate touch with promises of more to come. I pull away and begin the task of removing your clothes. You are in your work clothes and I quickly unfasten each of the buttons and toss your shirt aside. Next I tug on your t-shirt to release it from your pants. My hands burn your flesh with the passion that emanates from the fingertips. Slowly tracing your chest, I push your shirt higher and higher until I must pull it over your head. Instead of pulling your arms out, I keep them constrained in the material and press my body close to yours yet again.

My lips begin to rain kisses upon your flesh ... your right shoulder; up your neck; along the jaw line; on the tip of your chin; around the other side up your left cheek; around your brow; gently kissing your closed eyes; the end of your nose; and finally resting upon your waiting lips. This time the kiss deepens, and the passion that has been held at bay is beginning to show. My tongue parts your lips and tastes your tongue. Exploring and searching our tongues entwine in a dance that is borne of the soul.

Your arms are struggling to be released from their confines as you try to envelop me in a demanding embrace. Again I chastise you and remind you of rule #2 ... no touching. I pull myself away from you and stare into your adoring eyes. You soak in the sight of my passion-bruised lips as my tongue darts out to moisten them. Your gaze continues to fall as you notice the pale, creamy flesh of a breast that is slightly exposed. "Mmmmmmm" passes through your lips, and I notice what you are staring at. I act as if I am going to cover myself and you moan your disappointment. I smirk and the robe falls completely to the floor. I stand before you completely revealed and your desire becomes even more apparent.

I turn to go start the shower, and you are rewarded with a pleasant view of my backside. You long to run your fingers over my silky flesh, but you remember the rules and keep yourself in check. I return to finish removing your clothes and release your manhood from the restraints of your pants. You stand before me proud and erect.

A gasp slips through my lips as I realize just how much man you are. A blush slowly begins to spread across my face as I lower my eyes and finish undressing you. I take your hand and lead you to the shower. "And this is only the beginning," you think to yourself.

I slide my arm inside the shower curtain to make certain that the water will not burn you. I slowly wrap my hair into a bun and secure it on top of my head to keep the long tresses from being soaked. I step into the shower and lead you in behind me. The water is hot but not too hot, and relaxes. I step aside to allow you to soak in the stream of water. You close your eyes and tilt your head back and the water runs through your hair. I kiss the base of your neck and then turn away.

When you open your eyes, you see me standing there in front of you with shampoo in my hands. A puzzled look crosses your face until I begin to lather the shampoo in your hair. A smile begins to creep across your features as your arms try to wrap around my waist. I look at you and simply say, "Rule #2." Your arms fall back to your sides as I continue to wash your hair, massaging your scalp thoroughly, my fingers causing your body to tingle, my breasts brushing against your chest.

I slowly lean your head back to rinse the soap away as my lips begin to kiss your chest and neck. Higher and higher the kisses climb until I finish rinsing your hair and am rewarded with the taste of your lips on mine. Passion races through our bodies as our tongues meet. My body is pressed firmly to yours. The kiss ends as I pull away to finish the task at hand.

I reach down and pick up the soap and washcloth lying on the edge of the tub. I lather the cloth and then begin to wash away the stress and fatigue of the day. I start on your shoulders, massaging your tired muscles as. I guide you away from the water and turn your back to me so I can work down your back ... pressing just right as I circle the muscles ... kneading and working them into a relaxed state.

Lower I go, washing the tight muscles of your posterior and enjoying the feel of your body in my hands. I go down your left leg, working the muscles. I guide you to turn around and face me. Slowly I begin up your right leg. I put the washcloth aside and rinse my hands. I take your manhood and begin to stroke it playfully. You groan as I feel you grow in my grasp.

I gaze up at you with eyes full of passion and never look away as I take you in my mouth and begin to nibble. A little flick of the tongue here and a soft bite there causes you to grow even harder. As I continue to stare at you, I take you into my mouth almost to the root of your pleasure, and begin to stroke with finesse and knowledge of your body. Up ... down ... up ... down ... my hand keeping rhythm with my mouth, driving you wild with desire. I can taste your passion and long to feel your body in mine, but I am patient and continue to please you with the simplest acts.

As you begin to reach the summit of pleasure, I stop and rise to kiss your lips. I quickly pull away and finish washing your beautiful body. I turn off the shower and reach for the towel that is lying on the sink. I dry you off first with kisses and playful tickles, and then quickly dry myself I take your hand and lead you to the bedroom.

Our night has only just begun...