Eric's Dreams Pt. 04

Story Info
Eric becomes Genevieve while jacking off.
5.6k words
4.56
12.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the months following the Halloween party, Eric got a tremendous twitch in his dick and his ass simultaneously, whenever he thought about the gang bang. He never imagined such intense sexual pleasure could exist. That night, Genevieve had experienced multiple anal orgasms, as man after man rode her hard, and shot hot cum deep into her ass. And the waves of pleasure made Genevieve shoot too. She came six or seven times, without ever touching her pretty little cock.

So that night, Eric went to bed thinking about the gangbang. He lay in bed with only the sheet on top of him. He pulled it tight, and in the dim light he looked down at his nipples, just soft little bumps under the fabric. He loved that image. He ran his palms over his soft nipples, and felt his passion start to build as they became harder. Within seconds they were rock hard, standing out nearly an inch from his chubby tits. He pulled the sheet tight again, and now his nipples pushed the fabric into two big buttons, just like a girl caught in a chill. The sight made him even more excited, and he began rub them harder, and moan with pleasure.

He imagined the cocks. Oh, so many cocks. At the time, he thought he had been penetrated by just one stallion of a man, but later he learned that gay men were lined up, eager to fuck Genevieve's hot ass. And fuck her they did. Twenty men. "Ohhhh," Eric thought. "I want it again...."

He reached down, and through the fabric, he took each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulled them up and squeezed hard, sending shockwaves of sexual excitement through his entire body. His little cock started to grow hard immediately.

Eric reached down on each side of his chest and lifted his breasts up with his palms. He had chubby little a-cup breasts, which were all natural, and very sensitive. He lifted the breasts up and inward until they touched. He recalled the cleavage he achieved for the party, where the gangbang happened. It was so hot, even gay men wanted to fuck Genevieve.

And then, with his pretty tits pushed up by his palms, Eric lowered the middle finger of each hand onto his nipples. He ran little circles around his nipples as they grew even harder. Waves of femininity rolled through Eric, and the deliciously hot sensations in his nipples spread throughout the rest of his body.

As his fantasies intensified, the sweet, gentle sexuality of Genevieve took over. Slowly, his entire personna began to change. His lips became a woman's lips, his breasts became a woman's breasts, his hips became a woman's hips, his ass became a woman's pussy and his little cock became a woman's clit.

"Hello Genevieve," she purred, as the pleasure swept through her body. Eric had left the room, and Genevieve had replaced him.

Her right hand then started to travel down her body....as her left continued to caress her hard nipples through the sheet. The feeling of the sheer fabric against them was delicious, and her cock grew even harder. She placed her palm against her hard little dick and rubbed deep, massaging it between her hand and her hard belly.

"A pretty girl," Genevieve whispered. "A pretty, beautiful girl. So beautiful. And a girl doesn't have balls. No, she doesn't, silly." Genevieve then reached down between her shaved legs, and popped each of her little balls inside its cavity within her body. She held her palm against the empty ball sack, and as she carresed it, she imagined it to be the labia of a beautiful girl, with no balls at all....just a clit, and a sweet pussy which would always be hungry for cock.

That thought - a big cock fucking her hard - made Genevieve shudder with pleasure. A long, thick cock, pushing against her ass, making her lips scream with exquisite pain, then pushing past the tight opening and plunging deep inside her willing body. She knew the pain would not last long, and all that would remain would be the sublime pleasure of squeezing her ass down on a hard cock as it filled her up, and pushed in and pulled out, again and again. Feeling the big head leading the charge, followed by that delicious hard shaft. And the idea of feeling a big, powerful load of hot cum shooting inside her ass made Genevieve positively swoon with passion.

She flipped off the sheet, and spread her legs wide open. Her hand traveled down to her pink little hole. It felt slippery, and her index finger slid right in. Genevieve jumped with pleasure. Her finger circled as it traveled deeper, massaging the walls of her ass, and flicking her prostate ever so sweetly. The pleasure was overwhelming, as she slipped a second finger inside. The electric shocks of intense sexual energy from her hard nipples, joined by a sweet, loving self-finger fuck, had her cock throbbing for release. But she would not cum right away; she would tease herself first, remembering how it all began.

Eric had always been intensely attracted to women's bodies. The site of a busty girl with a small waist and a beautiful ass in a tight top and tight jeans, left him hard and horny. As soon as one came into sight on the street, in a store, on the beach or on a train, he would stare without reservation. And he did everything he could to drink in the sight of the breasts, and the ass, and the waist and the long tumbling hair of every pretty girl he saw.

Seeing a beautiful, busty girl had driven Eric wild his entire life. Especially if he saw hard nipples poking through her top. And if she revealed cleavage, even better. Plus, any hint of underwear - a bra strap, the top of a thong - intensified his passion. He was mesmerized and desperately passionate every time he saw a hot woman. And quite often he would rush home to jack off, while her image was still fresh in his memory. He would cum hard, after spotting a true beauty.

But his passion was not about wanting to fuck her. No that wasn't it at all. It was something completely different. The sight of a beautiful woman with a heaving bust, pokie nipples, a tiny, spider-like waist, a gorgeous, toned ass, long legs and flowing hair made Eric....

....want to become that woman.

And every woman he saw, every woman he wanted to become, made him insatiably hungry for cock. Whenever he saw a beautiful girl, he would fantasize about what it would be like to have breasts like hers. To glance down, and see big breasts, with long, hard nipples showing through her top. To walk down the street and feel them bounce. To have an ass like hers, its cheeks rising and falling as she walked. To have a tiny waist like hers, perhaps with a heavily-jeweled belly-button piercing. And to have long, flowing, colorful hair like hers, wild and free.

Eric imagined becoming every pretty woman he saw. And within moments his thoughts would travel to the idea of looking that sexy, and that hot, and coming home to give the entire bounty of that perfect body to a willing man, who would fuck her hard, well into the night.

And the fact is, he experienced the same sensations with porn. Eric looked at plenty of porn, and while much of it involved gay men being passionately fucked in the ass, he was also thrilled by looking at female porn as well. Seeing a female pornstar with perfect breasts and a perfect ass made Eric want to become her. And if she went beyond the strip tease, and into the arms of a hungry man with a big cock, that was explosive. Seeing her get on her knees and suck that big dick made Eric want to do the same thing, as Genevieve.

In fact he fondly recalled that back when he had just moved into the apartment, one night he looked at a straight porn magazine, and saw a thin, leggy brunette suck an impossibly large cock. That night, Eric became so excited by those visuals, he headed out to find some cock for himself. He would never forget that incredibly hot fuck that he received from the man in the Camaro. He could thank porn for that.

Oh, to have live-in cock. To be fucked night and day by a loving man with a long, thick dick. Genevieve slipped a third finger inside her ass, as she continued to massage her hard nipples. She closed her eyes and imagined being a beautiful, bosomy woman, being ravaged by her man. A man who would kiss her hard and tear off her clothes just to get to the body underneath. A man who would suck her hard nipples, filling her body with passion. A man who would put his cock right in her face knowing that she would happily suck it as long as he wanted. A man who would flip her over on her knees and push his dick inside her wet pussy, pound her hard and strong, and fuck her for hours while she moaned with pleasure, and came again and again and again. That was the stuff dreams were made of.

And those were the thoughts that filled Genevieve's entire being, every time she or Eric saw a beautiful woman on the street. They were the same thoughts that were bringing her closer and closer to cumming that night, as she continued to tweak her nipples and finger-fuck her hungry ass.

Genevieve paused...and pulled her slippery fingers out. She wanted it deeper and thicker than her fingers could provide. So she opened the drawer of the bedside table, and pulled out a tube of ass lube, and a big, fat dildo. Genevieve squirted the lube onto her fingertips, and pushed her fingers back inside her stretched ass pussy. She generously coated her hole and the lips around it. Then she put more lube on the dildo, and slowly pushed it into her hungry ass. It stretched her out just right, and hurt as it went in. She liked that. So she pushed it to the hilt, feeling the big head of the dildo press hard against her deepest ass wall.

She closed his legs, trapping the dildo in her ass, and trapping her balls inside her body. She then flipped on the switch, and the dildo started vibrating. Genevieve's body arched up in pleasure, as the vibrating cock sent her into a trance-like state.

For so many years, Eric could only dream about being a woman, about being fucked by her man. Living at home was a barrier to those dreams. But that all changed when he got his own apartment in the city. He had just graduated from college, and landed a job as a booking agent for music venues all across the city. He matched artists and venues, and got a nice piece of the gate.

And as soon as he moved into his new place, he knew it was time to be the woman he always wanted to be. To do his hair and makeup, and wear those lovely bras and panties underneath the pretty clothes. He was breathless with excitement, because something inside him kept saying - "...this is the right thing to do."

He resolved to stop cutting his hair, so it would grow really long. His job as a concert booker would provide the perfect cover for that. A guy working in the music industry could have hair as long as he wanted. He remembered how sexy he felt as his hair grew; extending past his ears and neck, then brushing against his shoulders, and finally, reaching down towards the middle of his back. His hair was so soft and pretty, and the mere thought of it being done up in a pretty ponytail or updo made him almost cum.

He also resolved to shave his entire body, and keep it that way. So when he moved into his own place, Eric shaved his pubic area and his stomach...and only touched up his chest since there wasn't much hair there anyway. But then he took it further. Eric shaved his legs, and his ass, and reaching around as far as he could he even shaved his back. Then in the shower, lathered up with soap Eric shaved his underarms also. He was just about done when he looked at his arms.

He thought, "You see arm hair on plenty of girls. So maybe I should leave that part alone." But no. Eric shaved his arms as well. And ever since he moved into his own place he shaved again every single day. It was an enormous turn on glancing down at his naked body, and seeing a beautiful, smooth, hairless woman's body, where a man's body used to be.

The same body all those men fucked at the party. Genevieve tried to imagine what they saw. A beautiful woman, shaved and smooth, with beautiful hair. A woman on her knees, on the edge of the bed, ass up, panties pulled low, a little cock and a little pair of balls hanging down. A woman ready to be fucked hard. As she thought about that, about what each man saw as he pressed his hard cock into Genevieve's body, she felt the orgasm coming...but she resisted.

Her mind shifted to one of her hottest fantasies, in which Genevieve was living with a man who loved her. A man who wanted her. A man who thought she was beautiful.

Genevieve, with a pretty ponytail, tied up on top of her head. Genevieve, her eyes smokey black and her lips ruby red, looking beautiful and wild, as her lover fucked her hard. The ponytail bouncing and swaying with every savage thrust of his cock. Her perfect ass meeting every push. Her small breasts bouncing every time his cock slammed her. Her nipples hard as rocks, and super-sensitive. Genevieve moaning with deep sexual bliss, as the man fucked her for hours. Watching the bedside clock as she was fucked, showing midnight, then 1AM, 2AM, 3AM....and beyond. Fucked hard on her knees. Taking it deep on her back. Straddling his cock, facing him, straddling his cock facing away. One leg up over his strong shoulder. Spread-eagled on her stomach, his cock penetrating her hungry ass, deep and hard and fast. And then the perfect moment, when the hot stud cried out in passion and shot his hot load into her body. Genevieve, feeling the cum hit hard and deep within her ass, again and again and again.

The dildo was filling her body with sweet vibrations. Genevieve brought up her heel, and pushed the dildo deeper into her ass, swooning from the intense pleasure. She squeezed her ass lips around the humming dildo, and began feel the vibrations spread throughout her entire body. The vibrations seems to get louder, and more intense. And the epicenter became more focused, while the shock waves traveled farther. Genevieve's ass then slowly, and surely exploded...her body consumed by an earthquake of passion, centered around the inside of her ass. It was a powerful, mind-blowing and satisfying anal orgasm. She held her breath as the anal orgasm exploded within her, fantasizing about her ass being filled to the brim with her lover's cum.

As the aftershocks of the anal orgasm subsided, Genevieve thought about that moment after sex with a man. Her ass perfect and toned, filled with warm cum. That sublime moment, when she was truly a woman, having taken his cock inside her, and having let him fuck her for hours until he shot his hot, heavy load into her ass. All that, plus her sweet, pretty face made up like a movie star, her nipples hard and long, her body completely smooth and shaved. And her lover's cock, shrinking but still wet with cum. Oh, yes, his shrinking cock still wet with big white chunks of cum.....still wet with big white chunks of cum... Genevieve imagined reaching out and taking that shrinking cock in her hands, squeezing it, and letting the white chunky cum ooze out between her fingers. Squeezing his soft cock, as white, chunky cum oozed out between her fingers...squeezing his soft cock....

That did it.

The blast of cum hit Genevieve's face. Her pulsing cock was shooting wildly again and again. The next shot landed on her nipples and her neck. She came on her belly and all over her hand, her hard little cock jerking and throbbing and shooting cum everywhere. And then, thinking of the lover's shrinking cock, covered with cum, oozing between her fingers, Genevieve came yet again. This time it all shot onto her belly, filling her navel and soaking her tummy, dripping down her sides onto the sheets, as she lay, dazed....rubbing the cum into her nipples, then placing her fingers in her mouth, and licking them clean.

She switched off the dildo and slowly pulled it out of her warm, fucked pussy. Sad to have an empty ass, Genevieve scooped up the biggest puddle of cum on her belly and slid it into her pink hole...pushing the cum as deep as she could with her fingers. She repeated the move until her belly was clean, and her ass was warm with her own sweet cum. There now, she thought. Just as it should be.

The whole episode had left her hornier than ever. "How can I be that horny if I just came," she asked, but that night she knew jacking off wouldn't cut it. She knew that she would have to go out, and get fucked hard by a hung stud. She smiled as she thought, "Well, at least my ass is stretched out!" She laughed, hopped out of bed and jumped into the shower.

She didn't have time to do a complete makeup job, as she had done the night of the Halloween party. That took hours. Instead she would dress very simply and naturally. It would take much less time, but she knew from experience that she would be no less beautiful, and no less attractive to every man who saw her.

She sat down in front of the vanity, looked into her eyes, and studied the face before her. As she stared, she felt her heart beat faster. Her eyes were on fire, more beautiful, with a depth and grace that only a woman can exhibit.

"Oh, Genevieve," she said, "you are so fucking hot."

She applied very light foundation to her face. Then she combed her eyebrows, and darkened them with a brown eyebrow pencil. A little eyeliner with cats eye tips came next, followed by thick mascara. She then lightly applied blue eyeshadow. And then, after a quick dusting of blush, it was time to do her lips. That was one area that she never rushed. She drew a thick outline around her lips with a burgundy-colored lip pencil, and then filled it in with deep cranberry-colored lipstick. She went over the ruby red lips with clear lip gloss, to make them look shiny-wet. Then she used a pornstar trick: she dabbed a light touch of white lipstick on the tip of her upper and lower lips...to make it look as though they were reflecting light. Super sexy.

Genevieve popped each of her balls back up into her body, tucked her cock back, and taped it up. Then she pulled on a navy blue thong, and a pair of tight white jeans, which showed off her perfect ass better than any other pants she had. She then decided to wear a push-up shelf bra, so that her nipples would show. And for that, she needed a thin, stretchy top. She chose a red crop top she had bought in the thrift store a few blocks. It was perfect. Tight, and sexy. Her nipples poked through perfectly. And the crop top ended just above her belly button.

The outfit sent a clear signal - this girl wants cock. And hopefully, she would find a hot, hung stud who wanted to fuck her.

Genevieve wanted to add a few extra touches to seal the deal. So she went to her jewelry box and took out two small, gold hoop earrings. She remembered happily the day she had her ears pierced. Two holes in each ear; it was so hot. And it made her feel so feminine. Smiling, she put on the two small hoops, then put on two more.

Within minutes she was down the stairs and in the dark streets. Walking through the night, Genevieve felt alive and excited. She wanted to win tonight. Meet a man, connect with him and have red hot gay sex. Her ass still tingled and twitched from the intense finger fucking and dildo session....she wanted real cock now.

As she walked down the street, Genevieve realized that she had wonderful, sexual memories on just about every single block. Up ahead was the bar where she picked up the straight jock who fucked her in his car.

Around the corner was the stretch of road where Eric put out his thumb and ended up in the passenger seat of the Camaro, whose driver gave him one of the hardest and best fucks of his life.

And just at the top of the city skyline she saw the rooftops of a set of townhouses, where that incredible gangbang happened.

She smiled as he walked through the city thinking about all those incredibly hot rendezvous. But then she came across a storefront and stopped. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked through the window, realizing that even though she had never had sex inside this particular place, it had meant worlds to her.

12