Eric's Dreams Pt. 05

Story Info
To go on a date as a woman? Or a man? Eric must decide.
4.4k words
4.73
10.2k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weeks passed following Halloween, Eric was still excited about that night. However, he was struggling to process all the news he had learned afterwards.

First, at the Halloween party, he had thought just one amazing lover had fucked Genevieve for more than four hours straight. It was absolute gay heaven...but it was not just one man. Because he later learned he had been gang-banged by twenty men. He wondered if he would ever be lucky enough to experience sexual bliss like that again.

Second, he had discovered that the waitresses had figured out he was gay. He had never told them and he wondered how they knew. Was it his tight, feminine ass? His plucked, arched eyebrows? The subtle piercing holes in his ears? Or perhaps the waitresses had seen him scoping Ted, the diner's owner. Eric thought he had been discreet. Possibly not.

Third, Eric had learned that Ted was interested. Ted had told the waitresses he liked Eric's ass. He also told them he planned to ask Eric out. That news made Eric's ass twitch harder than it ever had. He wanted Ted's cock buried deep inside him. Now, perhaps, he had a chance.

But there was a problem. Eric was becoming more feminine every day. He increasingly wanted to leave his male persona behind; and bring out Genevieve instead. When Genevieve was sucking cock or being fucked, she felt as though she was having sex the way she was intended to: with her long hair flowing; her beautiful face radiant; her lingerie dangerously revealing too much; her nipples rock hard. Sex as Genevieve was just better. And the more she got it, the more she wanted it.

Yes, Genevieve was the future; Eric was the past. Genevieve was convinced, in fact, that she had female DNA coursing through her body and soul.

How else could she have such a perfect woman's ass? Genevieve had started wearing white, skin-tight women's jeans, because her ass fit them perfectly. When she walked, her cheeks rose and fell like a catwalk model. Gay men and straight men alike stared at that ass. It was epic, rivaling any female ballerina, ice skater, or gymnast.

Plus, Genevieve had pretty little tits, which were totally natural. When she pressed on her breasts, she felt softball-sized balls of tissue right behind each nipple. That gave her the A-cup curves. They were big enough to give her cleavage when she pushed them together. But small enough, that she could still wear men's clothes as Eric, and no one would notice.

And what about her nipples? They were large, three or four times the size of other mens' nipples. And when they got hard? They stood out nearly an inch from her body. And how could she explain that her nipples were incredibly sensitive? So sensitive that if she wanted to cum fast, pinching both nipples simultaneously would bring the orgasm almost immediately.

Eric was fortunate to have a job in the music industry, so he was able to let his soft brown hair grow long. And now, it was very long, reaching the middle of his back. At work, Eric looked edgy and cool. At home, Genevieve felt feminine and pretty, with her long hair.

Yes, she felt like a woman, inside and out.

But if Ted asked for a date, who should show up? Eric? Or Genevieve? Eric doubted Ted would accept Genevieve. After all, on the night of the Halloween party, twenty men had fucked Genevieve. But not Ted. He never joined in, so he apparently wanted nothing to do with her.

It was a serious dilemma. And Eric thought deeply about it, as he had lunch in the diner that day. And then Ted walked over, and smiled.

"Eric, how's your lunch?" he asked.

"It's my favorite," Eric said. "Know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you made it."

Their eyes locked. Eric moved his hand next to Ted's on the counter, touching his skin. He was shamelessly flirting. Ted leaned down, very close to Eric's face, and spoke softly.

"Eric," he began. "I'm glad you like my cooking. But I can cook a lot more than what you see on the menu."

Eric was intrigued. "Tell me," he said.

"Well, instead of telling you, perhaps I should show you," Ted said. "Would you like to come to my house and let me cook for you?"

Eric's heart skipped a beat. "I would love that," he said.

Ted's face was so close, Eric could feel his breath against his cheek. It was a sweet moment for both men. But not a private moment. Because the waitresses were peeking through the door of the back room.

"So gay," one giggled.

"Aww, I think it's sweet," her co-worker replied.

"I wonder who's the guy and who's the girl?"

"You mean when they fuck?"

"Yeah."

"Pretty obvious, don't you think? Eric is such a girl! He's definitely the one getting it, and Ted's the one giving it."

"It is so strange to think that he wants cock, just like we do."

"Well, personally, I can't blame him. I love me some cock!" she said. And all the waitresses giggled.

"Oh look - are they gonna kiss? Oh my God!"

Eric and Ted's lips were inches apart. But...Ted leaned back, and said "Well, that sounds wonderful. How about tonight at seven?"

Eric nodded, and the date was all set.

Later that afternoon, as he got ready for his date, Eric was excited, yet conflicted. It was time to make a decision. He did not want to leave Genevieve behind. But if she arrived instead of Eric, the secret would be revealed, and Ted might just slam the door. And so he had to think carefully. Genevieve? Or Eric?

Two hours later, Ted heard the doorbell ring. He swung the front door open, and was dazzled by what he saw. His dinner date stood there, in a clingy red t-shirt and skin-tight white jeans, a long brown ponytail cascading down. So sexy, and so hot. His date was crazy beautiful.

And it was Eric.

"Very nice," Ted said. "You look amazing." Eric was thrilled and he knew this was going to be a perfect night.

Eric greeted Ted with a big hug and a soft kiss on the cheek. Ted kissed Eric's cheek too, before waving towards the inside of the house.

Dinner was truly magnificent. Ted served up a beautiful four-course meal, with perfect wine pairings. But during the dinner, Eric couldn't keep his eyes off Ted. He was so handsome, and he was being so nice. Eric kept wondering what it would be like when they made love. He was getting more and more excited. And with every passing course, he knew they were getting closer to the bedroom.

When the meal was done, Eric stood up to help clear the table. As he put dishes in the sink, he felt hands on his upper shoulders, and Ted gave him a deep massage. His hands were strong. Eric reached behind him and wrapped his arms around Ted. They stood there for several minutes, in a sweet lover's embrace.

Ted then led Eric by the hand, out of the kitchen. Eric grabbed his backpack as they passed through the hall, on their way upstairs. They walked into a bedroom, and as soon as they crossed the threshold Ted spun around, and kissed Eric hard on the lips.

Eric willingly kissed him back. Together they nibbled each other's mouths, inhaled each other's breath, and passionately explored with their tongues. Eric felt hardness against his tummy, and he knew Ted was erect.

"Let's make love," Ted murmured.

Eric broke away from the kiss and playfully pushed Ted down onto the bed.

"Would you mind if I take a quick shower first?" Ted nodded, and Eric took his backpack into the bathroom.

It was not a quick disappearance. In fact, Eric was gone nearly 15 minutes. Ted was about to call out to find out if everything was alright, when the bathroom door opened.

Eric did not walk out. Genevieve did.

Standing there, right in front of Ted, was a tall, incredibly beautiful woman. She walked over to the bed. Her beautiful, shiny brown hair cascaded down, flowing free, no longer in a ponytail.

She wore the same tight red t-shirt, but Ted could see the outlines of a bra underneath the fabric. She had little breasts, but big, rock hard nipples, popping up and out, straining to be out of the clothing. The tight red t-shirt was pulled up and tied in a side knot, exposing her toned waist. Below, Ted saw the same white, skin tight jeans Eric had worn. But Eric's stylish sneakers had been replaced by cherry-red pumps.

Ted examined the woman's face. She was absolutely beautiful. She wore heavy eye makeup, long flowing eyelashes, coral blush, and bright red lips. In her pierced ears, she wore diamond studs as well as hoop earrings. She also wore multiple rings, and a gold choker necklace.

He saw no resemblance to Eric, and he was stunned.

"Hi Ted," she said, "I don't think we've met. My name is Genevieve." Her voice was higher and softer and much gentler than Eric's.

"Genevieve?" Ted said, "I think I know you as Eric." Ted continued to study the pretty face, and then his eyes narrowed.

"Wait! You were at my Halloween party."

Genevieve lowered her eyes. "Yes, that was me."

"I always wondered who that was," Ted said, "And I actually owe you a great big thank you. Because every man who came to my party left very satisfied."

"Why didn't you come in?" Genevieve said.

"I'm not into girls. But also, that was just too wild for me. I'm not into the the whole orgy scene."

"Well how about now?" Genevieve said. "It's just the two of us."

"But, how come you're dressed like a girl? And how come you have all this gay sex, while wearing women's clothes?" Ted asked.

"Ted, this is who I really am. This is me. This is who I am inside. And I hope that you can accept that. If not," she lowered her eyes. "I will leave, and you won't have to see me anymore."

Ted was speechless. He just kept staring at Genevieve. He had never been attracted to women, although like many gay men, he shared their love of fashion, clothing and even makeup. And he had to agree the woman in front of him looked fabulous. But, sex?

"Well I have to admit," Ted said, "This is a surprise. But I'm willing to try anything once."

Genevieve smiled wide, walked over to the bed in front of Ted. She slowly begin to massage her nipples through the thin fabric of the T-shirt. They became even harder, and Ted could not keep his eyes away. And then with a smile, she pulled the T-shirt up, over her head. Ted stared at her nipples poking through the sheer bra. He stared at the smooth, toned body, and noticed she was completely shaved, even her underarms. As she tossed the t-shirt across the room, Ted began to rub on his crotch.

Genevieve began to dance, slowly and erotically. Turning, she offered Ted a perfect view of one of the most beautiful asses he had ever seen, wrapped in the white, skin tight jeans, swaying back and forth. With her beautiful backside facing Ted, she unhooked her bra and tossed that too, across the room.

As she danced, Genevieve began to pull her jeans down, inch by inch. At first, exposing her toned hips. Then, the upper edge of her red thong. It looked delicious against her smooth, tight skin. She looked over her shoulder at Ted. He was rubbing his cock hard through the fabric of his pants, as he stared at the beautiful body being unveiled before him.

She pulled her pants down farther. Now her entire, beautiful ass was on display, with just a tiny little red triangle of thong at the top. She kicked off her pumps, let her pants drop all the way to the floor, and kicked them off too. She was now naked except for the tiny red thong. Smooth and completely shaved, her body was glowing with sexual passion. Genevieve knew that Ted would be ready to fuck by now. So she backed up gracefully, like a cat, and then bent over and pushed her ass just inches from his face.

She didn't notice that Ted's cock was no longer hidden away. It was out of his pants, ready for action. His dick was throbbing as he watched the beauty dance in front of him. He stroked gently, not wanting to cum too quickly. But finally, he could stand it no longer, and he made his move.

He grabbed the red thong like a leash, wrapping it in his fingers, and pulled it off. His thumbs deeply probed Genevieve's ass cheeks, just inches from her hole, as she undulated with pleasure. She couldn't believe her good fortune, to be in Ted's bedroom, with his strong fingers deeply massaging her ass. She was in bliss, knowing what was coming soon.

Ted's thumbs moved closer, and suddenly, in a wild and bold move, he grabbed Genevieve's ass hard, and shoved both thumbs inside her lubed hole.

"Oh!" She yelped with pleasure. The man she had fantasized about for so long, now had both of his big, thick thumbs deep inside her ass. It was a beautiful moment. She gently moved her ass in a circle as Ted's thumbs worked deeper and deeper, getting her stretched and ready for a fuck.

Genevieve was on fire. She moaned with pleasure as his two thumbs slid deeper inside, spreading her ass lips, probing the inside ring and beyond, with urgent, strong caresses.

Ted then pulled Genevieve back and down, right onto his throbbing cock. It slid right in, and she jumped with pleasure. Finally, Ted was fucking her.

Genevieve beamed with happiness. His dick was thin, but it felt exquisite. It slid easily into her slippery hole, its head working deeper and deeper, as Genevieve swooned with passion. It felt amazing inside her...until it stopped. She realized that the cock was as deep as it could go. That was it.

With a flood of emotion, she suddenly realized the truth: Ted had a little dick. It was buried inside Genevieve's ass...and it only went about halfway in. The cock was nowhere near the end of her canal. Plus, it was so thin, it didn't stretch out Genevieve's ass lips at all. It felt more like a finger, than a cock. Genevieve was surprised and disappointed. She continued letting Ted fuck her, but she was frustrated.

"Maybe it's the angle," she thought. So Genevieve rocked her hips back and forth trying to drive the little cock deeper. She kept working it, squeezing the little cock as tightly as she could with her ass lips, riding up and down on it and appreciating the fact that even if it wasn't terribly large, it certainly was hard. "It could be worse," Genevieve thought.

And then it was.

Genevieve felt a warm spurt of cum inside her ass. And then another, and one more. They had been fucking for less than one minute, and Ted had cum. "So much for an epic fuck," she thought.

Genevieve's little cock was still hard, but she had not cum, and she was sadly disappointed. She was hoping for a huge cock that would stretch out her ass, and fill her up all the way from her ass lips to her stomach. She was expecting a deep ass fuck that lasted hours, and made her come again and again. Pounding her. Slamming her. Making her swoon with the fullness only a big dick could produce. But that didn't happen. Genevieve raised up her hips and Ted's little cock popped out.

"That was amazing!" he said.

Genevieve could not bring herself to echo the sentiment. So she lay down on the bed while Ted hopped up to take a shower.

Genevieve had certainly experienced guys with little cocks before. But this time she was expecting so much more. Her dream lover had turned out to be a nightmare. She lay down on her tummy with her legs spread, thinking about what had just happened. She wondered if she should leave, because she certainly had no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship with a person with a small dick. Genevieve's ass was a work of art; it was a jewel that gay men everywhere would have killed for. She didn't want to give that ass exclusively to only one person, if that person couldn't satisfy her needs.

As she lay there thinking, she heard someone walking up the stairs, and down the hallway. It wasn't Ted - he was still in the shower. The sounds got closer, and then the door to Ted's bedroom opened. A man walked in and called out, "Well, I'll be damned! Looks like Ted's having some fun!"

Genevieve froze as she realized the man who had walked in was the same man she had sucked at the Halloween party. The man who caught Genevieve urinating in the bathroom. The man who brought Genevieve back to his bedroom, and offered up his cock. The man Genevieve had sucked until he came in her mouth, right before she was gang-banged by the twenty men. However, the man did not seem to recognize her.

"Let me guess," the man said. "Ted fucked you, and it left you totally disappointed."

Genevieve looked up at him, and didn't say a word.

"Well, if that's the case you're not the first one. Ted disappoints everyone he fucks. He's just a lousy fuck. So I can feel for you. I can totally understand how frustrated you must be right now."

Genevieve smiled. The man was being so nice and so understanding. And as she lay there naked, with her butt pointing up and cum dripping from her ass onto her balls, and her little cock, she felt happy.

Ted's roommate sat down on the edge of the bed, and started massaging Genevieve's ass. It felt good, and as the roommate rubbed, explored, and caressed Genevieve's cheeks, her frustration slowly faded away, replaced by intense horniness.

The roommate then slid a finger inside Genevieve's ass, lubed by Ted's cum. He slid it deep, as Genevieve groaned with pleasure. The roommate began to slowly finger-fuck Genevieve, as her ass rose and fell.

Genevieve had been dying for a good fuck all night, and now she had a second chance. She remembered the roommate's cock was big and thick. Just what she needed. So she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide.

Genevieve spoke for the first time. "Baby, please fuck me. Please."

The roommate kicked off his pants, and straddled Genevieve's hips. He pressed his hard cock against her slippery hole, but this time it did not go in easily. The beautiful, enormous head felt like a baseball bat as it pressed against Genevieve's ass lips. Genevieve was overcome by passion as the huge cock started to inch inside her.

It was so big it hurt, which is exactly what Genevieve was hoping for. A little cock never hurt, but they also never satisfied. A big hung stud would cause tremendous pain during the entry, but tremendous pleasure during the fuck itself.

Genevieve felt the big dick pressing hard against her inner ring and she knew the moment was close. The pain seared through her ass, but Genevieve wanted that cock so badly she tried to brush the pain aside. And then, she took a deep breath and pushed her ass back hard, driving the cock inside. The pain nearly made her faint. A stabbing, searing pain that drew tears. It hurt so badly, Genevieve considered stopping. But slowly the pain subsided, and a few minutes in, Genevieve felt the twinges of pain turn to twinges of pleasure. Then, more and more pleasure flooded in. Genevieve swooned and pushed her hips backwards again, to force more and more of the big dick inside her body.

Genevieve started bucking her hips back and forth as the man matched her every motion. The cock was amazing. Genevieve's entire body felt like a mere sheath, as the massive sword of cock stabbed her deeper and deeper.

The big cock was so deep it was hitting the very end of Genevieve's canal, but when she reached back to touch it, she realized there were still several inches to go. She wanted all of it. So she started to rotate her ass with every thrust. Genevieve could feel a massive anal orgasm building, as the cock slammed her again and again. She kept moving her ass in big circles while her fingers caressed the shaft of the massive dick. Then suddenly the remaining shaft drove into her, slapping her fingers with balls. And for the first time ever, Genevieve felt a cock push past her canal, and into her colon. That did it.

The anal orgasm exploded in her ass and lower body, then erupted through her torso and her limbs, and finally into her head. Her whole body was throbbing with the electric shocks of orgasmic pleasure, which increased with intensity as the epic, deep fuck kept coming. Genevieve had never been fucked so deep before. This cock was exploring new depths within her body, and Genevieve was being rewarded with more intense sexual pleasure than she had ever experienced. Even better than the gang bang. He was fucking like a wild animal, fucking hard in the classic doggy style. Genevieve's anal orgasm kept rolling through her body, as she gave her ass to this stallion of gay love.

12