Eric's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still standing, although very lightheaded and woozy, trying to figure out how I managed to stay standing after the intense climax. I can hear Viv coming to, gurgling and spluttering as Beatta tries to drown her with her pussy juice. I realize Beatta is licking my come out of Viv as both of their hips thrust, betraying exactly how good they are making each other feel.

"They'll be at that awhile. Put your trunks on Jim, I don't need to see your pornstar cock sticking up in my face while we rest a moment in the hot tub."

Eric suggests. It takes me a minute to find them, and he is already luxuriating in the tub with a flute of champagne.

"You have outdone yourself this time, Eric. Bravo!" I say as we toast. The flutes make bell like tones, as I silently curse Eric's complete lack of sense in having crystal this thin within a hundred feet of the pool area, but that is Eric. No safety switch.

"Thank you, dude. Even better than Jenny?" Eric taunts about a girl we shared back in college, who could never get enough of the two of us, but wasn't that interesting outside the bedroom. Still, we lasted six months.

"Don't know yet, but I suspect Vivian is not only a wet dream come true, but my intellectual equal. Should be interesting." I predicted.

"Listen, while the girls are getting acquainted, I'd like to propose a long term project to you. One day, after you've really settled in with Vivian, I want you to make Beatta your bitch. That ship has long ago sailed for me, and I'm just happy to have her in my life. But someday, you are going to be the king kong donkey dong of our little foursome. Don't try anytime soon, you won't have enough mojo, but one day you will." Eric proposes.

"I thought you two were getting married?" I splutter up a mouthful of champagne.

"Oh yes, we are. Nothing except a very tragic accident could stop that now, and trust me, I'm very happy with her, just like you will be with Vivian. We will be two very close couples that share spouses. I will occasionally take Viv for a little break to let my dominate side out, and again, one day, you will do the same for Beatta to let her submissive side out. But most of the time, we will play together, as a foursome." Eric tries to explain.

"Oh, so it isn't about me, it's about Beatta. She will end up building up pressure on her submissive side, but won't be able to express that to or with you, so she will come to me to be used." the light finally goes on in my head.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Eric grins, as he downs the last of his flute and gets out for another.

"What about me and Vivian?" I probe.

"Christ it's getting cold out here. I better go get the girls into the tub before they freeze. As for the two of you, I have foreseen it. Like I saw my own destiny when I graduated. I've never had a clearer vision. I saw her at the BDSM club meeting and WHAM!, it hit me. My subconscious knew things I didn't find out about until much later. Why it is so important to me, other than the fact you are my best bro in the whole world and the only one I ever want to fuck my wife, I just don't know. But it is what it is. She is your destiny. You are hers. Life, the Universe, God, whatever you want to ascribe as the cause, wants and needs the two of you to be together. My third clearest vision was Beatta spit roasted by you and I on our wedding night, while a dark skinned woman lay beneath her. Fuck man, I'd love to tell you every detail, but if I don't go rescue Beatta, her nipples will get cold, and you don't want to experience that. Brings out her bitch mode something fierce. Be right back." Eric climbs out of the tub to scamper over to where we left our ladies.

Vivian's teeth are chattering, while Beatta just smiles as they walk over to the hot tub, lowering themselves into the warm water. Seems Beatta had rolled Viv on top of her to shield her from the cold as they kept munching away, chewing on each others clits, manufacturing orgasms at a continuous and rapid rate. Their faces are so glazed with girl cum it looks like they are wearing plastic masks around their mouths. Vivian glides over to me and attaches herself to my mouth like a sucker fish.

We kiss, tongues dueling, hands roaming, caressing each other. We've had sex but never made out, and are now making up for it in spades. Despite our roaming hands and almost continuous caresses, it never escalates beyond foreplay. I kiss her full lips, licking over their thickness, as she repays my caress with her own tongue on my lips. I thrust my tongue deeply into her mouth, and she responds in kind, our tongues dueling like snakes. I slow down to just tiny little flicks between the tips of out tongues, then we start all over again. No woman has ever kissed my like Vivian. My desire for her builds and builds with each cycle. Perhaps I had fallen in lust with her when we first met. Now I am falling in love, like Thelma and Louise going over the cliff, I'm ready to fall.

The clock tells me it is after midnight, and I realize I have been kissing this gorgeous woman for over four hours. Fresh thick robes await on the lounge chairs a few feet from the tub, we scamper out to don them and walk back to the guest house.

"So what's your paper about?" she asks brightly.

"It's about a conjecture of mine that the MOND observations of galactic rotational velocity are in fact the first observations to lay the groundwork for a theory of quantum gravity, presuming that t-duality from string theory applies to gravity, giving an inverse scale relationship for distance as applied to some of the force of gravity. So gravity at very large distances is nearly at unity, while gravity at very small distance is negligible, nearly the opposite of the inverse square law." I use the shorthand of our field to explain.

"That's wild! We've been documenting that the distribution of dark matter observed corresponds to MOND, and that furthermore, dark energy seems to be equivalent to a t-dual inverse scale relationship, but only for the number of black holes predicted by theory at a given time. The cosmological constant lambda is in fact the inverse effect of gravity from black holes on the universe!" Vivian said, very excited.

I think I kissed her for another four hours.

* * * * *

Twenty years later, Vivian and I stood together in the great hall with the other Nobel laureates, accepting our Nobel prize for the theory of quantum gravity.

I looked out into the audience to see our children, Eric and Beatta's children, with Beatta proudly wearing my bitch collar.

At least that was what I dreamed that night.

12