Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Can three be a marriage?
10.2k words
4.71
44.2k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,995 Followers

[If you read Chapters 1 and 2 you know there is some BDSM, and that the story isn't all about pain. This tale is about the lives of these three people and how they make their unusual relationship work. In my experience every unusual relationship is not only unusual but somewhat unique as well. Real relationships don't fit in small categories. You will find some explicit sex in this story, including coitus, anal play, oral, woman-woman and a few little changes to the ordinary. Some bondage, some ass smacking, pussy slapping, physical domination and exhibitionism as well.]

I looked up at the clock on my office wall. 11:49. My phone rang. It was Sarah.

"It is almost noon, Honey. How is your day?"

"Great! I'm actually getting things done and I feel quite good. How is your day?"

"I have some of the items on my list done. I called the phone company and they will install two lines to the house next week. They install the lines to a box outside the house and we have to get someone else to wire the lines into the house. They also agreed to shut off the line in my old house on the first."

"I will do the hook up part. It's actually quite easy. What else?"

"I changed my address with HR and put in for vacation. It was a bit awkward. Mrs. Whitmore in HR asked why Eric and I moved."

"What did you tell her?"

"That Eric and I broke up and that I moved in with roommates."

"Do you have time to talk with me right now?"

"Yes. I had just started my lunch break when I called."

"How do you feel about what you told Mrs. Whitmore?"

"It brought up the sadness I feel because Eric just left. Honey, I am grateful he left me with you but I am sad that he left."

"Maybe someday we will all know what that was about. Until then I want you to talk with me when the sadness is strong. I am your support now. Will you do that?"

"Yes Master."

"I know that was a slip. I do not want you to use that word unless I instruct you to do so. I will need to think of a suitable punishment to help you remember. We will discuss that when we meet after work at your old house."

"Nick, there is a room in that house and it is full of toys and things that Eric bought and used on me when I was bad or made a mistake." Her voice quivered, telling me that the room and toys were for BDSM, and that she liked the room... and the toys.

"Enough! Have you done anything else on your list?"

"Yes, Nick. At HR I listed you as the emergency contact for me. I put a three by five on the office bulletin board saying that the house would be available on the first of the month."

"Good. Have you eaten?"

"No. I called you first."

"Go eat. I'll see you at the house later."

I ate lunch and when I got back to my desk the phone rang. It was Cheryl.

"Good afternoon Honey."

"How nice of you to call."

"Is this a good time, Honey?"

"Yes. How has your day been?"

"I went to HR and put in for vacation. They said that I could have both weeks and MS Thompson wanted to know where I was going on vacation. I told her that I was moving and getting settled. Did I do OK, Honey?"

"That's fine. You remember that we are meeting at Sarah's old house after work?"

"Yes, Honey. Where do you want me to park?"

"In front. Has anyone noticed anything new or different about you?"

"Yes. I went into the ladies room and was seated when the door to the stall opened. The latch doesn't always catch. Mary Beth was standing there and noticed that I am not wearing panties. She also noticed I am bald."

"And?"

"And she wanted to know why I was going commando and why I was bald."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth. I said that my lover wants me smooth and doesn't want me to wear panties. I explained the heath reasons. She said I was becoming a slave to some man and she said she would never do those things for a man."

"And?"

"I said that if being your slave felt as good every day as it had since we met I would gladly be your slave, Honey."

"Is that the truth, Cheryl?"

"Yes Honey, Every word."

"Will you do any more items from your list today?"

"Yes. At least two items."

"Good. Don't forget to meet us at the house."

"Yes Nick. I'll be there."

When I hung up Tom Jacobson was standing in my doorway.

He said, "Was that a girlfriend I just heard you talking to?"

"No. That was a new housemate."

"Got tied of living alone in your big house huh?"

"Yup. Got tired of paying all the bills on that big ol' house too. Now I've got some help!"

"What's she like?"

"Works for the phone company. Shy. Dresses pretty conservatively."

"Is she cute?"

"No. Puppies are cute. She is a very attractive woman and no, I won't introduce you. She is already in a relationship and I respect that."

He wandered away. When work ended I drove over to the house and both women were already there. When I got out of my car they got out of their cars and met me on the porch.

"Don't you have keys?" I asked.

"Yes, but you said to meet you at the house not in it Honey."

"Very good."

I opened the door and ushered them inside.

"Show me the room, please."

Sarah led me to a door that had a locking doorknob. The key to the front door opened it. As the door swung open I saw that this was indeed a play room for BDSM. There were wooden and metal frames in the room and there was a sex swing hanging from a hook in the ceiling. Against one wall was a tool cabinet like they sell at SEARS. It even had the Craftsman logo on it.

I walked over and opened a drawer. Inside were three leather paddles of differing widths and lengths. In the drawer just below that one was an assortment of leather restraints. I lifted two and turned to Sarah and Cheryl.

"Cheryl have you ever been in this room?"

"Yes Nick. I was in here once when Eric punished Sarah."

"That is about to happen again. Where were you exactly when Eric punished Sarah?"

"He had Sarah get a chair from the dining room and I sat there, in the corner."

"Not today. Both of you strip."

There was no hesitation. Quickly they both stood nude next to their clothes.

"Sarah, come here." She came to me with head bowed and hands at her sides. I positioned her at what looked a lot like a Jungle Gym from a school playground. I had her climb inside and bend over so her ass stuck out through one of the square holes in the Jungle Jim. I used the leather restraints to secure her legs against the metal frame. A short search in the cabinet found lengths of cotton rope. I used them to secure Sarah's arms out from her body and along a horizontal bar of the Jungle Jim. During the search for the ropes I had also found a ball gag and I used it.

After Sarah was secure in her bondage I explained to Cheryl why Sarah was being punished. I took a paddle from the cabinet and began spanking Sarah's extended ass. I had Cheryl count. After ten hits to each cheek they were beginning to pink up nicely.


After Cheryl said, "Twenty." I turned to Cheryl and said, "Check her pussy. Is she wet?"

"Cheryl reached in very gently and answered, "Yes Nick, she is wet."

"When the count reaches forty, check her again."

Cheryl moved and I stroked Sarah to the count of forty.

"Check her."

Cheryl again tenderly stuck her finger in and said, "Yes Nick, she is wet."

I lay down on the floor underneath Sarah's pussy. I stroked up and slapped the two inch wide leather against her wet pussy. Cheryl counted ten strokes and I said to Sarah, "Don't cum!"

Ten more strokes. Sarah was wiggling after each stroke attempting to stave off the orgasm she was soon to have. I stopped. I looked up past Sarah's pussy and saw Cheryl standing transfixed at the scene she was watching. I could see her pussy juice glistening on her thighs.

"Cheryl, please take off my pants and shoes."

She went into action and soon had my pants folded on top of the toy cabinet.

"Sarah, I am going to have Cheryl suck me. While she sucks me I am going to stroke you. Do not cum before I do. Do you understand?"

She made a noise through the ball gag and I assumed she had said, "Yes, Nick." I nodded at Cheryl and she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. I was already hard and she was doing an excellent job at sucking me toward an orgasm. I slapped Sarah's pussy. I made a loud slapping sound as the leather hit her sopping pussy. I counted to three and slapped again.

Cheryl wrapped her hand around my balls and massaged them. She had been taking half my erection in and her cheeks were sucked in as she applied strong suction to my cock.

I slapped Sarah twice quickly. She moaned.

Cheryl sank down on my cock until she gagged and then she did it again and again until she took all of me into her throat. I slapped Sarah, but not hard enough that she would cum.

I felt my cum rise and head for Cheryl's mouth. I dropped the paddle and stuck two fingers in Sarah. She screamed into the ball gag and her body shook against the restraints. I filled Cheryl's mouth and she swallowed all of it, licking and sucking every drop from me. I pulled my fingers from Sarah's pussy and caught her dripping nectar as it flowed from her. I caught it in my mouth. Cheryl watched.

Minutes later I got off the floor and had Cheryl help me untie and release Sarah. We helped her stand and get out of the Jungle Jim and then we had her lay on the bed in the master bedroom. We both kissed her and covered her and she was quickly asleep.

Cheryl and I went back into the play room. We cleaned the paddle and put everything else away. Cheryl didn't speak. When we were done she said, "You really do love us, don't you?"

"Yes. I know you didn't cum and I know you want to. This is not your time. Go shower and get clean. You have your juices all down your legs. Don't get your hair wet. We will be going out for dinner and I want you with dry hair."

She went. I made a list of what was in the room, what I would need to do to move it and where I would put it in my house. Cheryl came back and helped me get some of the items we would be taking from the rest of the house to our house. When we were ready to leave we woke Sarah, got all of us dressed and loaded the Honda. We went to the neighborhood Italian restaurant and had a quiet meal. When the owner came with the check he said to Sarah, "Is Eric sick? We haven't seen him and he usually comes in with you on Sundays."

Sarah started to let a tear out. I spoke. "Eric has left California. We are sad that it was necessary. Thank you for asking."

He said, "I am so sorry if I caused you pain." He walked away. When we were finished we went back to our house and unloaded. Inside, both women stripped and helped me undress too.

"Sarah, tell me how you feel."

She hesitated, looking at the floor. Slowly her head came up and she softly said, "In a word, conflicted. I am grateful Eric gave me to you. I know you love me much as he did. I love how you care for me." Another pause. "I am sad beyond words. I loved Eric for almost ten years. He left. I know he is not coming back. I know he is dying somewhere and I'm not there to care for him."

"What has you know he is dying?"

"I made some calls from work. One was to our medical care provider. I found the name of a doctor I didn't know Eric had seen. I called him and found that Eric was diagnosed with cancer over a month ago. It is inoperable." Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You know about cancer in his family?"

"Yes. He told me how much his Dad hated watching his cancer hurt Eric's Mom as he wasted away. I think Eric left me so I wouldn't watch him die."

"How does that feel?"

"I am hurt. I devoted my life to his pleasure and happiness. Now, when he needs me the most he chooses to stop letting me love him."

"Eric cried when he told me about why he was leaving. He loves you so much he could not bear to watch himself die in your eyes. He made arrangements to be taken care of in Mexico somewhere where he can get drugs that will ease the pain. I know Eric. His thoughts will be of you and his love for you. I am honored that he loved both of us enough to give us to each other."

"I am grateful too." We were quiet for a while and then Sarah asked, "May I sleep alone tonight? I would like to think and feel the loss by myself tonight."

"Of course. If, during the night you decide you need to be with us, come join us." I kissed her and she kissed Cheryl. She walked to her room and went to bed. Cheryl followed me into the family room and when I sat in my recliner she stood near me.

"Snuggle into my lap, please." She smiled and did. I love the way they each fit in my lap when we snuggle. We sat together, for a while, thinking.

"Tell me, please, about you and Eric."

"I miss him too. I knew Sarah before she met Eric. She was a wild child. We did lots of crazy stuff back then. We were lost, I guess, looking for a way to live that made sense. Eric met Sarah in a club down by the beach. He kept her from doing something really stupid that night. He took her home and he sobered her up. He treated her so well that I wanted someone to treat me like that." She paused.

"How did he treat her?"

"He gave her structure in her life. He kept offering her choices so that she could see how to have a great life. Pretty soon he moved her out of her crumby apartment in a crumby neighborhood and into his home. They threw out all her crappy, slutty clothes and got her a respectable job. When they went out he allowed her one drink. He touched her with such affection. He made sure she saw a doctor and started taking care of herself. Her whole life changed. I saw her smile and I heard her sing."

"And his play room?"

"It was there before Sarah. She was introduced to it before she moved in with him. She had been out with him and drank from someone else's drink after she had her drink. Eric saw it. He took her home and after talking to her about the rules for being with him she willingly submitted to being punished for what she did. It was difficult for her to sit for a few days after that."

"You watched once?"

"Yes. I knew about the room and said something. Eric had instructed Sarah not to say anything about the room. She needed a reminder and since I knew about the room Eric had me watch as she was punished. I had never been so turned on in my life! If I had been brave I would have begged him to punish me too."

"Did he ever?"

"He made me watch three times as he punished Sarah. He never punished me. When I offered myself to him he said he could not accept me because I was still drinking too much and I wasn't working at a job I could be proud of. I haven't had a drop since that night."

"Did I make a mistake accepting you?"

Her body stiffened and she said, "No! I will please you as best I can for all my life. I am not sorry I stopped drinking and the other things I used to do. I know now that I was looking for someone to take control, someone who would love me enough to guide me."

"I am not Eric."

"You are who Eric chose. That was enough for me. Then I spent time with you and I decided to love you. I love you."

"I have not given you my spunk. I have punished you harshly. What does that mean to you?"

"You are teaching me. If you treated me without harshness I may not learn how to please you and I might find myself out in the street. The harshness is loving me, teaching me, sometimes it may please you to torture me for your pleasure. When that happens I want to suffer so that you are pleased. I know your spunk is a gift. I watched as you gave it to Sarah. You let me taste it in her mouth. When I please you, you may give me that gift. I will probably cry in joy when that happens."

"When I spanked Sarah's pussy you came, watching?"

"Yes!"

"You know that I am new at this?"

"Yes."

"If I go too long without punishing you I may need a reminder. A reminder that will not anger me and lets me know you need time in the play room."

"I could buy a pair of red panties." She smiled at the thought.

"Yes! That is brilliant! When you wear them I will know that you want some time in the play room. Buy two pair. Give one to Sarah and tell her about the signal."

"May I ask another question?"

"Yes, of course."

"I have a mother and a sister."

"And, you want to know what to tell them about us?"

"Yes. Mom will want to come visit as soon as she finds out we live together. My sister will too."

"That can happen after we get back. We will be gone until the thirteenth of next month. Tomorrow, call your mother and tell her we have met, that I am a friend of Eric and Sarah's and that we went out for dinner tonight. All of that is true."

"Should I say anything else?"

"Does she know about your sobriety?"

"No."

"Tell her how long you have been sober and how proud you are of yourself."

"Should I call my sister too?"

"Yes. Let's take this slowly. Let them get used to the idea of us slowly. Are they pretty traditional people?"

"No. Both are hardheaded and always right about everything."

"Oh. This could be a problem. How often have you been seeing them in the last five years?"

"Twice. I went there both times. Last time Mom saw my jewelry and threw a fit." She touched her nipple rings when she said jewelry.

"When was that?"

"Two years ago."

"How often do you call her?"

"On her birthday, mother's day and Christmas."

"Change of plan. Call her tomorrow. Ask her when would be a good time to call her each week. Tell her that the man in your life wants you to stay connected with your family and wants you to call your momma once a week."

"She'll love that! She'll also want to know all about you."

"Tell her that you only have five minutes to talk because I'm going to be there to pick you up for lunch. Tell her you can talk more when you talk next week Ask her to call your new phone number and leave the time when you can call each week. Then, get off the phone."

"Why do you want me to... I'm sorry. It is enough that you want me to do this. I will do it."

"An hour later I want you to call your sister. She will know about the man in your life and she will have lots of questions. Do not lie to her. Omission is not a lie. Do not tell her I have a dick a foot long. That's a lie. Are we housemates? Yes. That isn't a lie."

"I understand."

"Someday, after summer is over, we may invite them to come visit. Do not promise that we will."

"Yes, Honey."

"Would you rather go visit them?"

"No. I'd rather forget I have them."

"We will talk more about them and your relationship another day. For now, make the calls tomorrow."

"Yes, Nick."

"Let's go to bed." As we walked to the bedroom I put an arm around her shoulder and touched the small ring in her nipple.

In bed I sucked on it. She moaned.

"Why did you pierce your nipples?"

"I saw how other women responded to having their nipples played with and I decided mine were not as responsive as theirs. A friend told me that getting pierced would make them more sensitive."

"Did it?"

"Yes! I can orgasm if you suck on them and play with the rings for a while."

"You've thought about how they could be used in the play room, haven't you?"

"Yes!"

"Hmmm." I spooned with Cheryl and went to sleep.

At 6:15 the alarm woke us. I shut it off and gathered Cheryl into my arms. I rolled onto my back and held her on top of me. My morning erection poked her in the thigh.

"I want to be inside you."

She smiled as she shifted and I slid inside her.

"You are very wet."

"You've been poking me with that for fifteen minutes."

"Is there any chance of a pregnancy?"

"None. I cannot get pregnant."

"Are you OK?"

"Yes. I had an accident when I was twelve and the doctor botched the repair."

"Sex doesn't hurt?"

"No. I love feeling you inside me. Do I bring you pleasure?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,995 Followers