Erik Nolan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

"Fine," she said. She was planning on leaving it at that but she added, if only to avoid followups, "We ate and got ice cream."

"That's nice," Kurt asked, not sounding particularly intrigued. Amie knew he had only ask out of some courtesy or something.

They were quiet for the next few seconds. Amie took off her shoes and tidied up the room while Kurt got ready for bed. Amie was going to keep quiet about him as she always had, but then she found herself chastising, "You could have come, you know."

Her husband nonchalantly shrugged. To Amie, it was like he was saying to her, 'What do you want me to do?'

His lack of care irked her more. She continued to look through her bag -- or pretend to, anyway --- as she spoke to him. "I think you could at least make an effort while you're up here, you know."

"We've got two weeks here."

Amie looked up. Her eyes pierced at him. "Yeah, and that's what you'll say every day until we have to leave, isn't it? Isn't it?"

"What's this about, Amie?"

"Why don't we ever go out? Don't I deserve better?"

Kurt was taken aback. "What? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Nevermind. You know what? Do what you want. I'm taking a shower," she said, walking into the adjoined ensuite. Kurt stood completely flabbergasted. He didn't know what had gotten into his wife.

Carefully climbing into the shower tub, she turned the knobs to an appropriate pressure and temperature. The raining water cascaded on Amie's curvy form. She had to cool down, both literally and figuratively. Kurt irked her so much. She hadn't really come to the realization that she was unhappy mostly because of him, even though all the signs were there beforehand.

When she thought about it, Erik was very much the anti-Kurt. The young man was vocal, understanding, and wise beyond his years. He seemed to understand her. He was also vulgar and unapologetic. Amie recalled his caresses. There was nothing friendly about them. As she lathered her body, she had not been touched liked that in a long time (which was, again, part of her dissatisfaction), but she knew what it meant and how it felt.

And boy, it felt good.

As she started to think about it again, she hooked a finger into her pussy. With a breath in, she slid it inside and worked her cunt. She felt some shame for being so electrified by his touch. She was still a married woman after all! But somehow shame and lust fed into one another producing something so erotic. Everything felt so taboo. She couldn't fight it.

Her finger freely pistoned in and out of her hole. As she closed her eyes, the image of the taller, hot man prevailed in her mind's eye. Absentmindedly, she lifted her leg onto the tub's ledge. That allowed her a better angle to herself.

"Erik..." then she found herself whispered. She called out his name. She called out her son's housemate's name as her husband was presumably sleeping on the other side of the door. "Oh Erik.." she did it again. She felt so bad. But it all felt good.

"You deserve better..." she then switched. She repeated it like a mantra. It was engrained in her brain now. She was entitled to an exciting life. She didn't have to be brought down anymore.

"Erik..." she cooed again. By now she slid another digit inside herself and was working hard. She went until climax, coming some moments later. It wasn't huge, but she purposely tried to keep it quiet. Part of her thought her husband could stand to see that she had to pleasure herself to keep satisfied, but again, what was the point?

She settled her foot on the tub and finished off her shower. When she stepped back in the bedroom, fresh and somewhat gratified, Kurt was fast asleep and snoring on his side. Sighing, she slipped into bed beside him.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers
12