Erik Nolan Ch. 04

Story Info
Amie serves Erik breakfast in bed and then gets rid Kurt.
6.3k words
4.32
28.2k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

Amie woke the next morning feeling very good. As she stretched her body and looked around the room, she needed a moment to remember where she was and how she got here.

Yesterday was a day of highs and lows. She loved being with Erik, but hated her irrational, insensitive, and unreasonable husband. He was an asshole to her! As she lay in her son's bed, she was proud of herself. Amie had taken a stand against Victor, too. She was in control of her life now.

Amie had Erik Nolan to thank for everything. He opened her eyes to the terrible situation in her marriage. She felt less emotionally and sexually attached to Kurt than she had ever been. Their lives had gotten stale. He was boring. Most of all, he made no attempt to show affection to her anymore. He deserved to be alone in his bed right now.

But as happy and fortunate as she was to have Erik in her life, she was self- conscious about keeping him. The things he said to her...no one had said things like in a long time - or maybe even ever! But at the same time, it wasn't lost on her that she was still a middle-aged housewife - he had better options than her. He could have had anyone he wanted.

Any girl would have been lucky to have him. He was a real stud, a real...hunk. She had his cock in her hands just yesterday. She laughed at the thought: Amie, the young loser who wished for but never got the jock, wins the number one hunk. The thought pleased her immensely.

Her fingers traveled down between her legs. She pushed a couple of them inside her, remembering the feel of Erik's cock over his pant. She giggled again to find that she was wet. "Oh... Erik..."

And suddenly she remembered him bluntly calling her an 'amateur', as if she was a beginner athlete. She wasn't good enough while she was fondling him. She trusted him when he said it. If she was going to keep him interested, she would have to be conscious of being better. By Erik's own admission, she had to start owning the stud, because well, there was going to be a lot of competition for his attention. The thought of other women - undoubtedly sexier and younger than her - having a better shot than her was depressing.

Sighing, she flipped the covers off her short body and slid her legs off the side of the bed. She giggled as she moved about the room naked. The freedom felt nice. Then, quickly throwing water on herself, she returned to dress herself. She made a point of schlepping her bag and her clothes out the guestroom. For a moment, she searched for some underwear, but remembering Erik's opinion on the matter, she willfully abandoned the idea and instead went straight to the clothes.

She liked her sundress, but decided to switch it up with a fun, dark blue pleated skirt. Over top, she wore a sheer white sleeveless top. Everything below her mid-thigh was showing, along with her upper chest and arms. She felt like summer. It was so light. She felt her nipples harden as the shirt brushed her breasts. She loved how everything felt against her skin in general. She brushed her hair, added some cosmetic highlights to her face, and then stepped out of Victor's room.

The house was quiet. Victor, as he told her while sheepishly leaving his room last night, had gone into work. Kurt...well, Amie didn't care what Kurt was doing. He was probably sleeping away as usual, but she didn't care enough to check. She didn't know if Erik was home, though. He didn't say if he was going into work again. Unlike yesterday his door was closed, which told her he might have been present.

Just as she done the morning before, she went through the kitchen and began to make breakfast. The only difference now was it wasn't going to be a family thing. Her family was not on her mind - Erik was. She pulled out the French press and got the stove going, brewing up some coffee and cooking up some eggs and sausage. She liked the idea of cooking for him. It was sexy to cook for a man that deserved it. Amie wanted to take care of him, not in a motherly way, but as a sexy woman that could be his partner. She served it all in a tray along with some sliced fruit and then carried it upstairs.

She slowly and skilfully turned the door knob to the master bedroom. She backed in with the tray of food, swinging her body around to face the bed. Her skin jumped when he saw Erik sleeping in his bed. Although most of his body nicely under the covers, his broad and tanned chest was fully exposed. She coyly walked around to him, unable to hide her grin.

She stood above him while she watched him sleep for a moment. He had a manly jawline. His face had hints of stubble. She hoped the overpowering aromas from the tray would wake him, but he seemed out cold.

"Erikk..." Amie sang. "Erikk...wake up..." She thought about adding something like 'you hottie', but it sounded stupid in her head. In any case, she got excited when he began to stir.

His eyes slowly opened and his head turned up to look at her. "Amie..." he said with a smile. He wiped his eyes and then pushed his body up.

"Good morning. I made you breakfast," she said, directing the tray on his lap - in front of his nice, smooth abs.

She delightfully watched him as he sampled the food and sipped the coffee. "Mmm, you made this?" he asked.

"I did," she nodded. "Anything for my man." Now she couldn't hide her grin. She felt so hot referring to him like that.

"My girl is learning," Erik sliced and ate the perfectly poached egg.

Then, Amie put a knee on the foot of the bed and climbed on. With a smirk, she slithered on to it, laying down to a face him. One hand was perched under her head. The other toyed with the hem of her skirt.

"Want to know what else I learned?" Amie coyly asked. Saying nothing, Erik nodded his head upward. She slowly pulled her skirt upward. With her skirt bunched at her waist and her finger brushing her pussy lips, she said, "You like?"

Erik looked on with his familiar grin as the older woman rubbed herself. "Bold Amie is getting bolder. Letting go of herself. Very good, baby," he said.

Amie giggled, "Yeah..." She felt so slutty and dirty. Sprawled out and exposed for him. She was performing for him. Everything was so spontaneous; she didn't give it a second thought. She was just going with the flow - being better for Erik. She was Erik's 'baby'. His woman.

His eyes then shifted now downwards - towards her pussy. "We'll have to make you a bit more presentable down there, but hey, that's another time," he winked.

Amie didn't know if he meant her hair down there. If he did, she didn't get nervous after his reassurance. Her mind was incredibly aroused and kinky. She needed to own this stud. That's what Erik said to her: 'own the stud'.

Erik continued, "I bet you've never done this for the janitor." He had a hint of laughter in his voice.

She smiled, "Never." The tip of her finger was now inside her. She was damp.

"He never deserved it," Erik added with a smirk.
"Never will again."

She flinched at the thought. She loved the idea. Denying her idiot husband her body and affection. Kurt was already doing that to her. She pushed her finger further inside herself. Never again. She moaned again at the thought.

"Is he sleeping?"

"Mhm."

"And his hopeless son?" Erik asked again.

"Not in the house." Amie was a bit annoyed at the mention of Victor. Despite that, her finger was still inside herself, reminding her that she was with her son's friend...in his bed...pleasuring herself in front of him. She could admit to some guilt in that...but not much.

Erik nodded. Suddenly, he pushed Amie aside, making room for him to exit the bed. His naked upper torso was bulging with muscles. Below them, he wore loose plaid pyjama pants. Amie stopped fingering and started ogling. "I need to pee," he explained.

Disappearing into the washroom, Amie heard the toilet flush moments later. Erik re-emerged and resumed his spot on the bed, folding his hands behind his short hair as he reclined himself.

As she kneeled beside him, she saw his eyes close. He looked like he going to go to sleep again. Was he tired? Bored? Amie hoped he didn't lose interest.

"Amie...?" Erik said suddenly.

"Yes, Erik?" she answered somewhat eagerly.

"You waiting for something to happen, babe?"

Amie shook her head. "Huh?"

"I said: are you waiting for something, babe?"

"Well..."

He cut her off before she could finish - or even start. "Because if you're done, you can go. The food was good." As he paused, Amie processed. Was she being shooed away? He only wanted breakfast?

Then, he continued. "But if there's something...more...you want..."

She stared at the young man's crotch. Suddenly, feeling a rush of blood to her head, she grabbed Erik's cock through his pants. She had never been so bold in her life. Never. She felt liberated and good...wicked good.

"Ahhh, so you do want something, huh? What do you want?" He hadn't opened his eyes yet.

"Your cock, Erik...I want your cock!" Amie almost cried. Her head was still rushing.

He had to fight off a laugh. "Then take it," he bluntly said. "You're in control now. If you want something, take it."

Empowered by his words, Amie lowered his pyjamas instantaneously. When she looked down to Erik's nude torso, she finally saw the object of her imagination: Erik's semi-erect cock.

Amie had never experienced another man's cock. Only her husband's. And frankly, his didn't compare to Erik's. The dick before her was longer, thicker...hypnotizing. It was nothing short of beautiful. It was the sort of stuff she and her friends used to imagine when she was a young college girl.

Her thought was interrupted by Erik. "Like what you see?"

"Yess..." she said.

"You should taste it, Amie. Taste your freedom. With me, you are a free woman, you're not with the janitor. You can have anything you want. Just enjoy it."

Amie could see him harden. She dived in head-first.

First, Amie pushed her lips over his round tip. She had a little taste with her tongue before pushed her mouth down towards his salt shaft. Her body shivered. It was like taking in a chilled glass of water on a hot day. She had waited so long. She furiously pumped him a few times, increasing his stiffness, and then took more of him. He was so big. She felt it push deeper. She was deliberately slow, if only to supress her gagging. She also hoped she was set a mood and building to something. For the next few minutes, her lips slurped and smacked as she worshiped his kingly member.

Abruptly, Amie retracted her mouth. Her brown eyes shone at him, mentally beckoning Erik to check out her next whim. He wasn't looking, though. She slid her face down the side of his full cock, landing her mouth as his ball sack. She gave it a lick and then a little suckle. In his 'sleepy' state, Erik rose an eyebrow. Her hand still cocking his dick, she continued by taking in one testicle...and then the other. She could have never imagined sucking another man's balls. There was something so dirty about it. Amie had heard about it in very vague terms as a sexual act, and judged the 'loose' woman who partook. No man was worth that.

But with Erik's balls nestled in her mouth now, she got it. Those women left the 'I' out of it. It was about their men. It was about Erik.

"Mmmm, someone's learned new tricks. Much better. There's hope," Erik responded, still with his eyes closed. She dragged her tongue over the exterior of his sack. As she moved around, Erik groaned. "So good..."

Amie loved the compliment. A real stud like Erik was finally appreciating her! All the boys she and her friends fantasized about when they were young could not even compete with Erik. Erik was the best she had seen, and now he was appreciating her for what she was. It made her wild with desire that as a woman in her 40s, she was still good enough to animate a young, virile rich stud. If only they could see her now. Everyone would have envied her.

Amie moved Erik's cock against his stomach and proceeded to run her tongue against its entirety. She began under his heavy balls, moving up his rigid shaft, and then to the moist tip. Then, she puckered her lips and went down its length again. She wanted to make sure every part of him was taken care of.

It was the first blowjob she had given in years. Her jaw started to feel the strain when she felt Erik's hand on the back of her head. Kurt wasn't capable of making her feel overwhelmed. She wasn't really monitoring the time, but she thought it was well past 5 minutes. Kurt would have came by now. As if entranced, she sucked him.

"Babe?"

It broke her reverie. She liked when he called her that word. She had started "owning the stud".

She looked up from his cock and an opened-eyed Erik was sitting up in front of her. He aggressively pushed his lips onto hers while sliding his hand through her thick hair. She was shocked but quickly respnded in kind. When his tongue pierced her lips, she did her best to match him his force and passion. She couldn't believe this was happening!

Both of them were breathless as Erik tugged at her skirt, pulling the hem up and hiking her skirt. He expertly slipped his hand between her legs, and then his middle finger pressed through her pubic hair, spreading her slit. Amie's knees went weak and she fell back against the bed. The top of her head dangled off the foot of the bed.

She was on fire, her pussy was aching and she longed to feel his cock deep inside her. He was hovering over her like a prowler.

"You're wet, baby..." Erik growled as he slipped his left hand up her top to fondle her right breast. Then, finding her braless, he said, "Well, there's another lesson you learned I see..." Erik moved his right hand between her legs. "Tell me, though...were you a virgin when you married the janitor?" His finger was slowly probing Amie's pussy now.

Amie simply nodded while biting her lips hard, Erik was expertly playing with her pussy.

"So... the useless janitor got to fuck a virgin Amie?" Erik pushed two fingers in her now. He aimed for the G-spot.

"Ahhhhhh...yesss...he did..." It was all she could muster.

"I bet he was pathetic. He still is. Do you even remember how it was that first time?" Erik's fingers were now pushing her sensitive part, moving slowly inside of her.

"No," she gulped. It was true. It was a long time ago now.

"Heh," Erik continued, "I knew it. Omegas are worth nothing. It's a wonder that he even became a dad. His son is so much like the father too. I bet you have to try hard to have him."

Amie's head was spinning. Her chest was heaving. "Oh yes... we had to...ummmm..." Erik took his fingers out from her pussy, and then he tried removing her top off. Amie slipped it off.

Erik roughly kneaded her breasts, using both hands and pulling on her hardened nipples. Amie moaned in pain.

Erik put his hand back inside Amie's pussy again and said, "Tell me more..." Erik's two fingers again found her G-spot and were expertly massaging it. The pleasure from it was becoming unbearable for her.

"He would...mmmm...umm...try two three times...ohhhh a day...ooo...for a month..."

"Was he ever able to fuck you more than 2 minutes? Or was it less?" Erik was ramming his fingers inside out really fast now.

"No never...yes yes...oh, never, he could never...please don't stop... " Erik took his fingers out of her pussy. She wanted them inside her, grinding her insides, making her come. Closing her eyes, the only thing she was thinking was that she needed to come..,now!

Suddenly, she felt Erik push his fingers into her mouth, and without even thinking about it, she opened her mouth to taste her own pussy juice as he fed her his dripping fingers.

"That's a good girl," Erik said as she serviced him, "Clean up my fingers, honey. Good, Amie, nice."

Amie sucked all of her juices from her lover's fingers, and found that it wasn't unpleasant in taste at all.

"Now Amie, I want to mark you as mine" Erik coolly said, "I want to suck those beautiful tits."

As she laid back, her eyelids half-open, she sensed him shifting over her. Not giving any thought, she titled her upper body upwards, offering herself to him. Then, she felt his soft, warm mouth on her chest. Her back instinctively twitched. She clenched her thighs. Palming one of her mounds, Erik started with a circular sequence of kisses around her areola. He then pushed closer to the centre, rounding his lips around the nipple. Amie cooed, feeling him flick the nub. He gripped it with his mouth and began sucking and pulling its tender surface.

"You like that?" he asked, his lips popping as he pulled out.

She moaned again.

Erik went in again. She whimpered, her arms flinched beside her. As he tugged and released, he bit down.

"Ahh," she winced.

Erik cupped the back of her head, brushing her hair. "You OK?" he kissed.

"Yeah," she sighed. Her nipple was throbbing. "Do it again, please...the same thing...with the other one..."

And he did. The young man firmly held her left mound and lustfully covered it with his kisses. Then he slipped it into his mouth. He bit down and Amie winced. He followed it some soothing sucks and kisses. Amie clenched her teeth and took a breath in, feeling the cold air escape between the cracks of her molars.

She liked it so much, a stud was playing with her... this never happened. She has improved so much

"You are making my bed wet, Amie. You're such a naughty girl," Erik smirked, and then she realized she was wetting Erik's bedsheets with her dripping pussy juice. The thought surprisingly made her wetter.

He squeezed her breasts painfully tight in his strong rough manly hands. With her tits captured, he pulled downward and forced her onto her knees. She had a dazed, dopey smile on.

"Arms behind you."

Amie did as he ordering, feeling her shoulders tighten and her chest jut out.

"Good. Now I feast more," he grinned, then lowering himself.

He pressed his mouth to her torso, kissing up from her belly button up between her tiny pointed breasts. He clutched a mound once more, celebrating it with short, sweet kisses.

His free hand entangled itself in her hair. He tugged on it, causing her to crane her neck upwards and free her body more. Then he tongued around her areola once more. His lips took their place on her. Amie moaned to the ceiling. She was still sensitive. His mouth offered a seal around her mound. He pulled. She winced, feeling a spark flow down her back. Her whole body tingled actually - most notably her pussy. She generally knew about the sensuality and eroticism of breasts before this, but until this moment, she never their orgasmic potential. Amie willingly pressed her breast to Erik and he let up. She felt his saliva cooling on her nipple. His right hand stopped squeezing her left breast and began to tease that nipple, circling it and playfully barely touching it.

"Does the Janitor worship them like they should be?"

"NO!" she emphatically replied.

"What a moron. Sorry you have to put up with him."

Erik sounded sincere. Amie liked his tone. Erik was a young and very blunt man...but there was something very loving about him. She could tell he wanted to take care of her. He cared for her well-being. He could be both a husband and a lover. But she was getting ahead of herself.

Erik continued, holding her in place via her hair, and now actively sucking and biting her! He was going to brand her if he kept going! His movements were slow and methodical. For moment, she thought about his previous experience - all the women he would have pleasured in the past. She didn't want to think about their youth and how she, the middle-aged housewife, compared, but she was wet at the idea of being one of them now.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers
12