Erika Blossoms Ch. 09

Story Info
Erika and Jana win a bet. Boyfriend loses.
2.7k words
4.02
23k
9

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmoovB
SmoovB
50 Followers

Note: This is chapter nine of a very long story. 28 chapters so far. It is wide ranging and will eventually touch on interracial sex, dom women, lesbian sex, true love, revenge and much, much more. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

CHAPTER NINE -- Monday Afternoon

Jana and I were kissing deeply when Jason came into the bedroom. Both of us were naked, except for the expensive pantyhose we had on. Mine tan with an ivy pattern and hers black with a seam along the back.

"I have dreamed of this day my entire life." he said quietly.

Jana and I looked up. He was smiling goofily.

"Would you like to join us?" Jana asked.

"More than anything in the world." he said.

"Well, you'll need a pair of these on then." she said.

She reached under a pillow, pulled out a package of the pantyhose we found in his dresser, and flung them toward him. He caught them with both hands, his eyes wide. He looked up and smiled again.

He began to immediately undress. Once he was naked -- already sporting an erection -- he sat down at the bedside chair and pulled them on.

"Ok, what now?" he asked.

"Come on up here with us." Jana said as she separated from my embrace. She patted the bed between us.

He climbed in and lay down on his back.

Jana climbed atop him and immediately began grinding her pussy across his pantyhose covered dick.

"Erika is here to get her things. She's going to give up her apartment and move in with me."

"That makes a lot of sense. Maybe she'll finally go to law school." He added, "Goddam that feels good. Your pussy feels amazing rubbing my dick like that."

I was pretty sure I heard a newly found confidence in his voice. He confirmed it by reaching up and taking both her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze and massage them firmly.

"Your breasts are amazing." he said. "So big and firm."

"I've heard that before." She smiled at him.

"If we could put your tits on Erika's body, we would have the perfect woman."

"Don't be disrespectful sissy-boy." She was grinning.

"I don't mean it that way..." he trailed off.

"See," she said, "That's the difference between you and me, I think she's perfect just the way she is. And you better take a good look at both hers and mine, because this will most likely be the last time you ever see them."

She was rubbing her pantyhose covered pussy up and down his pantyhose covered dick.

"And besides that, what you really want, as long as we're being so honest with one another, is her legs, my tits, and a big black dick to go with them. Isn't that right?"

He grinned and squeezed her breasts hard. "You might be right."

Jana continued her slide, up and down his dick, with a steady rhythm.

"Oh, I know I'm right Mr. NeedItHard27."

He closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure.

"Erika baby, would you go and get some scissors?"

I got up off the bed and went to get them.

When I returned, she was still sliding up and down his dick. I stood at the doorway, listening, and watching Jana's beautiful bottom grind away at him. It was mesmerizing.

"So really, I owe you a big 'thank you'. Without the discovery of your little kink, none of this would have ever happened. She would never have ended up in my bed. So consider this as your reward."

He groaned again.

"What can I do for you to make us even-steven?" she asked him.

"Just don't stop what you're doing." He said. "Just keep doing that."

He squeezed her titties hard enough to make her gasp. She leaned down across him and shoved them into his face.

He buried his face in them, sucking and nibbling her puffy nipples. She turned and looked toward the door, seeing me standing there. She gave me a wicked smile.

"Bring me the scissors, love."

I walked over and handed them to her, feeling a little like the unwanted third wheel.

"Get up here and stand in front of me." she said as she raised back up to a sitting position atop his pantyhose covered dick.

I did as I was told. Standing in front of her, she reached up with the scissors and cut my pantyhose open at the crotch from front to back. The sharp instrument so close to my pussy was terrifying and thrilling at the same time. She dropped the scissors on the bed.

She reached up and pulled me by the hips to her face and started lapping my pussy, never missing a beat grinding her pussy against Jason's dick.

He was staring directly up at my pussy, watching her tongue working my pussy over.

We stayed like that for several long minutes, until she pulled away from me and said, "Turn around."

I did. She pushed my lower back with one hand while holding my hip with the other, forcing me to bend over at the waist. I put my hands against the wall, arched my back and opened myself to her.

She began licking me again. Starting at the bottom just above my bulging clitoris, deeply through my pussy (I was just noticing how long her tongue was and how deeply it could penetrate me), across my asshole, pausing to tickle it with the tip of her tongue and sometimes pushing it in a bit, and then starting the whole process over.

I had never felt anything quite like it. It was making my knees tremble.

I looked down between my legs and I could see Jason treating her breasts very roughly. Pinching her nipples and pulling them hard. Sometimes he would twist them cruelly. She didn't seem to mind, but I saw the beginnings of bruises. He was being very rough, something he had never done with me.

His eyes were kind of glazed over, darting back and forth from my pussy to her tits.

And still, the grinding on his pantyhose covered dick continued with the same steady rhythm, and it occurred to me that she was licking me stem to stern with the exact same rhythm.

Just as I realized this, my orgasm hit suddenly, like a punch in the gut. My knees gave way and I collapsed on top of Jason's face.

"Lick Erika's asshole, sissy-boy." she commanded.

I sat up with trembling legs to give him access to my ass. He licked and tried to push his tongue into it. It felt really good.

I felt Jana get up and off the bed. Suddenly, Jason's head disappeared from underneath me. She had grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him toward the foot of the bed.

I turned and looked. Still holding him by the ankles, she twisted him around so that he was lying on his stomach.

"Ass in the air, cowboy, it's time to ride." she said. She grabbed his hips and pulled them up. He tried to get up on his hands, but she pushed him back down roughly.

"ASS in the air." she said as she smacked his ass hard with the palm of her hand.

She looked up at me at the head of the bed. Her eyes darted to the scissors lying next to me. I took the hint and handed them down to her.

She used them to cut his pantyhose open just like she had done mine. It was an obscene looking pose. His chest was down on the bed, his closed knees tucked under him, his ass high in the air. The position forced his dick and balls to hang out behind his legs. I had never seen anything like it.

She motioned for me to join her at the foot of the bed. I climbed down and walked over to her. She was casually pushing the tip of her thumb in and out of his puckered asshole.

"I'm willing to make a bet that there is a dildo or vibrator in this house at least 9 inches long." she said, giving me a wink. "If there isn't, sissy boy here gets to fuck me in the ass with his tiny little dick. If there is, you get to fuck him with it."

"What do you say? Is it a bet?" She asked.

I thought for a moment. "What do I win or lose in this bet? I mean, besides fucking him in the ass with a dildo."

"Excellent question. If I'm wrong, I will buy you a new car. If I'm right, you will be my sex slave for one week." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Deal." We shook hands like you're supposed to when sealing a bet.

I spun and walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer. I lifted the clothes out and saw the full extent of his toy collection.

I pulled out a 6 inch chrome vibrator, a match to the one we used last night and held it up.

"A 6 inch vibrator!" she said. "Not a winner."

Next I pulled out a weird conical shaped thing, made from some sort of soft rubber and held it up.

"A 4 inch butt plug." she said. "Keep that one handy."

Next out came a large tubular shaped thing, it had what looked like a puckered asshole on one end. It frightened me.

"An artificial..." she looked closer. "asshole!" she proclaimed. "Not a winner!"

Jana was clearly enjoying this.

She saw the confusion on my face. "It's the male counterpart of a vibrator. His dick goes in the hole to simulate fucking an asshole. Some men prefer the vagina style over the asshole version though. Turn it on."

I turned the switch to the first setting. I came to life, vibrating and grinding. I could feel some sort of internal mechanism moving back and forth. The rubber asshole at the end started to pucker in and out. I turned it off quickly and dropped it back into the drawer, horrified.

I noticed a shocking number of condoms in the drawer. I'm on the pill, so he and I had never used them.

Next out came the prize. A black dildo made from firm rubber-like material, fashioned to look like a real cock, but in an exaggerated way. I couldn't close my hand all the way around it.

"A 10 inch ass destroyer!" she exclaimed. "We have a winner!"

"Good lord, I hope there is some lubricant in there somewhere." she said as she pushed her thumb deep in his ass and lightly fondled his balls.

I looked and didn't see any. I shook my head at her.

"Go back to the kitchen and get some olive oil." she told me.

When I returned, Jana had three fingers worked deep into Jason's ass, and was pulling his dick out sharply from between his legs with her other hand.

I heard him moan, "Yes, that feels so good in my ass."

Sweet Jesus, I thought to myself, he really does love it.

She saw me come in and said, "Open the bottle." I did.

She took the bottle and poured a stream of it down over his ass. It ran down across his balls and down his thighs. Then she grabbed the dildo and smeared a handful of the oil all over.

She handed it to me. "He's ready."

I stepped into her place, took the dildo in my hands. I looked at Jana.

"Put it in." she said.

I looked at his puckered asshole and the dildo. It was huge. "I don't think it will fit."

Jason spoke up, "It will fit."

"Of course it will fit. It's been in his ass dozens of times." Jana said. "Hasn't it?"

"Yes."

I put the tip of the dildo against his asshole and began to push. His ass opened up and it went in with surprising ease. I pushed it in as far as it would go with one push.

"Aaahhhhh... Yes. That's it..." he moaned. "Pull it out slowly."

I began to pull it out. Damn, it was so big.

Almost all the way out, I watched his puckered asshole as the ridge of the head stretched around it. He moaned. I pushed it back in.

Back and forth, I pushed it in and out with a slow steady rhythm. His dick was dripping pre-cum. I reached out with my other hand and stroked it lightly.

"Does it feel good?" I asked hesitantly.

"You have no idea." he said.

I increased the pace a little and the pressure on his dick.

"Am I doing it right? What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

He adjusted his legs, so that his knees were father apart and raised up on his hands in the doggy position.

"Push just the head in and out quickly." he said.

His dick was pointing straight down and I was stroking the head at the same pace.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum..." he moaned.

I pushed the dildo slowly all the way into his asshole and held it there with the heel of my palm, and stroked his dick hard and fast.

His back curled, his butt clenched around the dildo and his dick started spurting cum down onto the bed. He fell forward onto his chest as his dick stopped spurting, the dildo still deep in his ass.

"Take it out please." He said. "Slowly."

I pulled it out, slowly. His ass was gaping open. It was an ugly sight. My libido left the room and closed the door behind her.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." he said.

Jana and I looked at each other. She looked concerned. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Jana followed me.

As we were washing up, she whispered, "Something is not right here. I don't know what, but he is entirely too happy about all this."

I looked in the mirror at her as she peeled off the ruined pantyhose.

"I don't trust him. He's up to something." she whispered.

I didn't reply.

I pulled my pantyhose off. We both walked back to the bedroom and began dressing.

Jason had pulled on his boxers and was sitting on the side of the bed.

"Erika, these past few days have been a real eye-opening experience for me. I have learned a lot about myself, and have decided to be honest about who and what I am. I need to make some changes in my life. I think it's for the best that we aren't boyfriend/girlfriend anymore, but I do want to still be your friend. I hope you feel the same way."

I looked at him. He was smiling.

"The thing is, I do love you in a lot of ways, but we both know it was never going to work. Especially now, that my, umm, kink..." He looked over at Jana "is out in the open, it's time I face the reality of what I really, truly want. I hope that you won't think too badly of me."

I looked at him with genuine kindness. I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Jason, thank you for being so decent about this. I never wanted to hurt you and I hope I haven't. You are a good person and nothing that's happened over the past few days changes that. I've discovered some things about myself as well and have to make some big decisions about the direction of my life. It's good that we're getting out of this before we made a bigger mistake. I hope we can stay friends too."

I kissed him on the cheek.

"We need to go." Jana said.

I looked at her and nodded.

"Stay in touch." I told Jason.

"I will." He smiled.

In the car, Jana started laughing really hard. "I can't believe that!" she howled.

He laugh was infectious. I began to laugh too.

"He really, really liked it." I said.

"He LOVED it! But I'm telling you, something wasn't right in there. I want you to stay in touch with him. I think he needs watching." She turned the radio and started singing along like she didn't have a care in the world.

My mind turned a wary eye to The Bet.

---

Jason, back in his apartment, and naked after a shower, sat down at his computer.

SmoovB
SmoovB
50 Followers