Erika Blossoms Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over and kissed me. Then she looked up at Justin, who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, and said "Come and sit beside me." She patted the seat of the couch next to her.

"There are rules to follow. One, Justin, you may not speak directly to Erika at all, and you most certainly may not touch her at any time. Is that understood?"

"Ok." he said, a bit hesitantly, I thought.

"Erika, love, you must simply do everything I tell you to do, right?"

My heart was pounding in the back of my throat. I nodded. My libido nodded vigorously.

"Justin and I are going to get comfortable on the couch. I want you to take the packages I brought in to your bedroom, and pick something out to model for us."

My eyes grew wide. My nipples were erect. My pussy moist. My throat a little dry.

"You have a debt to pay." She looked out from under her brow at me. "Don't you?"

I felt a little smile come to my lips. "Yes. Yes I do."

"That's a good girl. Off you go then. We will be right here waiting for you. Don't be long." She gave me a deep, wet kiss. Her lips were soft and warm.

I got up and picked up the packages and carried them into my room with my tummy doing somersaults. My libido was peeking out from under the covers, excited and a little scared.

"Don't forget to put on some shoes!" she called out as I was entering my room.

I dumped all of the packages out onto my bed and looked at what she had purchased for me.

Silk night gowns, teddies, lacy bras and panties. Several pair of stockings with garters, multiple packages of hosiery. There were corsets, several babydolls, a couple of slips. What looked to be at least two dozen matching sets of bras and panties. There were even a few of pair of silk pajamas.

It was overwhelming. I had no idea where to start. As feminine and girly as I like to be, I had never really bought much lingerie. And all of these were very fine, expensive garments. All the packaging was from a couple of expensive boutiques not far from here. I looked for price tags, but found none, although I was sure she had dropped a small fortune on them.

And all of it, every piece, was tasteful and sexy, but not slutty. Well, maybe a little slutty. Ok, some of it was deliciously slutty.

I quickly peeled off my sweats, panties and t-shirt, and decided to work quickly and not think about it too much.

I picked up a lace teddy and squirmed into it. It was very tight, maybe half a size too small I thought. I matched it with a pair of garters and stockings and a lacy little pair of panties that rode low across my hips. Everything was white. I slipped on the pair of 3" Louboutin's I had worn to work earlier.

I looked in the mirror. I was pleased. I looked good. The white was a nice match for my light olive complexion.

But my-oh-my, was I ever nervous. My tummy was doing Olympic-level gymnastics.

I decided to pull on one of the long silk robes over it. It was a shimmering off-white color that matched my shoes perfectly.

I peeked out of my bedroom door into the living room.

Jana and Justin were on the couch kissing deeply. His back was in the corner of the couch, with one long leg on the floor and the other extended across the seat.

Jana lying on top of him, her breasts pressed against him, her back arched as she kissed him.

I felt a little twinge of jealousy.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out into the living room, my heels click-clacking on the hardwood floor.

Jana turned over and looked up at me as I walked toward them.

Justin was smiling broadly.

"My goodness, that is stunning on you." she said, her eyes smoldering.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there.

I saw Jana reach for her phone. She launched the camera and took a picture.

"Do a little turn for me, sweetheart."

I turned around, trying to do it gracefully. I heard the camera click a couple of times.

"Ok! That is gorgeous on you. A definite keeper. Let's see something else."

I heard her whisper to him as I walked away, "I told you it would be worth your time, didn't I?"

I walked back to my bedroom, putting just a little sass in my hips. I felt my pussy lips rubbing together as I walked, the moistness increasing.

The next outfit was a tissue thin bra and panty set in a smoky red, with a different pair of shoes. I didn't put on a robe. It was just the bra and panties, my nipples trying to poke holes in the thin material, and my dripping pussy making an immediate wet spot.

I walked out. Clickity-clack.

This time, Jana was on her back with Justin kneeling above her. They were kissing frantically. He had one hand into her partially open blouse and under her bra.

They looked up. Jana sat up, looking mussed.

"That is spectacular on you. That bra... Oh my. That bra. Take a turn."

The phone. A turn. 'Click' 'click' 'click' went the camera.

As I walked back to my room, I heard Jana say "Would you look at that ass?" Justin whispered something I couldn't hear.

The next outfit was pantyhose with a thong, a bustier and a short, baby doll length robe that I left open. The bustier had a little shelf that pushed my breasts up. My nipples were bare. Different shoes again.

This time, I walked out with a lot of sass in my step. I was feeling confident and sexy and safe.

Jana was sitting in Justin's lap. Her blouse and bra on the floor. He had kicked his boots off. His face was buried in her chest, both hands kneading her full breasts. Her hands were on the side of his head, her head thrown back.

"Clickity-Clack" my shoes said.

She turned at the waist to look at me with a glazed look on her face. She smiled a dazzling smile at me, climbed off his lap and sat down next to him. Her nipples puffy and bright pink, the way she gets when she is aroused. It pleased me that I knew that about her.

She put a hand in his crotch, rubbing and squeezing what looked like an impressively hard cock through his boxers. His pants were off.

When Justin looked at me, he let out a "Whoa."

This time, I didn't need to be told to take a turn. I turned and posed. I strutted around. I let the robe fall from my shoulders, hooking on my elbows. My nipples were desperately hard, my pussy drippy and achy.

"I'm speechless. I am without speech." Jana said.

'Click' 'click' 'click' went the camera.

As I left to put on another set of lingerie, I heard Jana say "You wouldn't believe how delicious her pussy tastes".

This time, I put on an emerald green silk baby doll with my tallest pair of heels – 4 inches – shiny silver with straps. The baby doll hit me just below my panty line. My bare pussy was peeking out from under it. My musky scent faintly filling the room.

I couldn't resist running a finger between the lips of my pussy. I was drenched.

This time, as I entered the room, Jana was kneeling on the floor between Justin's legs. He was completely naked. She was naked except for her panties. I could see her head moving slowly up and down in his crotch. His head was thrown back against the back of the couch and his eyes were shut tightly.

Clickity-clack, my shoes said.

Justin sat up first. His eyes wide, looking at me from top to bottom, then, locking in on my pussy.

"goddam." I heard him say.

Jana kept right on doing what she was doing.

Feeling bold, I ran my hand down to my pussy and pushed two fingers in, my head back. It wouldn't take much for me to go off like a rocket.

"Erika."

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had turned around and was sitting at Justin's feet.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Her eyes were blazing.

She rose to her feet. She walked up to me, and pulled me into her arms. She stood on her tiptoes, pulled my face to hers and we kissed.

I could feel her lips in a whole new way. They were plump and moist and warm like always, but they felt different – plumper, moister, warmer. I guessed that it was because she had just had Justin's cock in her mouth. It was like her mouth was more alive or something. I loved the way they felt against mine.

She broke the kiss and looked directly into my eyes. She mouthed the words "I love you." soundlessly.

Then she turned around. We both looked down at Justin on the couch. He was slowly rubbing his cock. Not jacking it, just sort of massaging it slowly and sensually.

And oh my god, the size of it.

It was my turn for wide-eyed staring.

"Jana..."

"I know. It's something, isn't it?

"Now I'm speechless."

It was, by far, the biggest one I had ever seen in person. It wasn't the longest one I had ever seen, the black one in the video we had seen at Jason's apartment was far longer, but the thickness of this one was something to behold.

She took me by the hand and led me over to the couch. She pushed me down on the couch next to Justin, and then sat down on the other side of him.

She took his cock in her little hand. It looked as if she could wrap both hands around it end to end, and not hide it completely.

I looked at it intently. Noticeably thicker at the base, it tapered toward the end, and was capped by a pointed head.

Jana bent over and took it in her mouth again. The farther she sucked it into her pretty mouth, the wider her mouth was forced open. It was a wildly lewd thing to witness.

She sucked it in and out slowly. He was moaning softly.

"goddam, Jana, you are the best cocksucker I've ever had."

Hearing him call her 'cocksucker' sent a shiver through my whole body.

She sucked his cock for what seemed like a long time, with the same, steady, slow rhythm, saliva dripping down the shaft and over her hand where she held it at the base.

She finally sat up, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"I love sucking this cock." she said.

His cock head was swollen and bright pink, looking ready to burst, but it still wasn't as big around as the base of his cock.

"The way it tapers feels so good when he's fucking my pussy." she said to me. "It's a unique sensation. It almost hurts when he is all the way in my pussy."

With that statement, she rose up off the couch, pushed her panties down, turned her ass to him, and sat down across his lower belly. His cock was standing straight up between her legs.

"Take it in your hand." she told me.

Trembling, I reached down and touched it. It jumped. I pulled my hand back quickly. He moaned.

"Take it in your hand." Again, firmly.

I reached down again, and took it in my hand. It was heavy. Thick. Hot. Hard as a rock. The heft of it was... I don't know the right word.

"Stroke it up and down."

I could close my fingers all the way around it at the head, but at the base, my fingers were about an inch apart.

My libido was screaming at me.

"Rub the head against my pussy." She leaned back against his chest.

I pushed his cock head up and down through the slit of her swollen, moist pussy.

They were both moaning softly as I continued to drag his cock head through her plump pussy.

She reached into the cushions, pulled out a condom and handed it to me.

"Put this on his cock."

I tore open the package, and began rolling the condom down his cock.

He moaned and his cock throbbed in my hand.

When it was completely rolled down his cock, she pushed her hips down, her plump pussy sliding halfway down onto his cock.

She gasped. He moaned louder. I leaned forward for a better look.

She started riding him slowly. His hands reaching around, holding her tits, pinching her nipples softly.

She rose and fell, each time, his cock went a little deeper.

"Uuunnn. He's is stretching my cunt so good."

She made a final push and sat down fully on his cock. It was all the way in.

She started rolling her hips gently.

"So good. So good. So good." She said over and over.

She bent forward and put her hands on his knees. Her knees closed and she put her feet on the floor between his wide spread knees.

He grabbed her by the hips as she started lifting her hips up and down, slowly and steadily.

I leaned back against the couch. His cock was stretching her plump pussy lips lewdly. As she rose with each stroke, I could see his cock pulling her inner labia along the length of his cock.

It was a mesmerizing thing to see. He was turning her inside out with that beautiful, glorious cock.

Her pussy juices were running down his shaft and across his balls.

He turned his hands over and placed them below her ass, and started lifting her up and down, faster and faster. His biceps bulging, his abs rippling.

"yesyesyes, justlikethat, I'mgonnacumsohard."

I reached down and touched my clit. It was harder than it has ever been. I was sure that it wouldn't take more than a few strokes with my finger to get off.

She was slamming her pussy down on his cock over and over. Her breasts were bouncing up and down so beautifully. He had shifted his hands a bit so that he was spreading her pussy open. The way her labia was clinging to his cock on the withdrawal was even more pronounced.

She sat down hard on him, and made that low groan that she makes as she cums, and continued to grind her pussy over his dick, buried all the way in her.

She had a deep orgasm, moaning and grinding and shivering.

Her orgasm over, she fell back across his chest, slowly rolling her hips on his thick cock. He squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples between his long fingers.

She looked over at me, a dreamy smile on her face. "Lick my pussy softly." She told me.

It took me a second to realize what she was saying. She wanted me to get between her legs and lick her pussy while he was still inside her!

I got up, knelt between their open legs. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating. Her pussy was forced open lewdly. Her clit like a pink marble atop her stretched open pussy.

I tentatively lowered my mouth to her pussy and took her clitoris between my lips.

I felt her hand atop my head as she pulled me in tighter.

"Suck it. Suck my clit. Suck it hard." She growled and moaned.

I sucked it hard and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

His ass had slid off the seat of the couch as they were fucking, and he began fucking her pussy with short, sharp strokes. I could feel his cock sliding against my lower lip and chin.

"SogoodSogoodSoooo...."

I could feel her pussy clenching his cock, as he pumped her pussy faster and faster.

She was cumming again, very intensely judging by the amount of juice being pumped out of her pussy.

I began to lap at her pussy with my tongue, tasting her. I could feel his cock against my lips, and on my tongue as I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could, his cock hot and hard and wet against the underside of it.

Suddenly, she pushed me away.

"Enough! I can't take anymore." She stood suddenly and rose off his cock and sat back down on his stomach.

His cock flopped out of her pussy, and her pussy now free of it, gushed juices down across his crotch.

His beautiful cock was pointing straight at my face. Jana took it in her hand and started stroking it - so wet with our mingled fluids that it was slipping easily through her fist.

I was hopeful that she was about to tell me to suck it – and I wanted to so badly – but she surprised me.

"Stand up, sweetheart, and turn around." She said to me.

She continued to slowly pump his cock with her fist.

"Bend over and show us your pussy."

I bent over at the waist, putting my hands on my shins and arching my back. Now I was hopeful that she was going to tell him to slide his fat dick inside my hungry pussy. I was a little frightened by its size, but excited at the thought of it. Finally, a real mans fat cock in me.

"Doesn't she have the most beautiful pussy you've ever seen?" She asked Justin.

"It's tiny." He replied.

I looked over my shoulder, they were still in the same position, but Justin had leaned over so he could look at me.

"And look at that little round ass, it's so firm and tight. I bet you'd like to fuck it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes." He was panting.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to settle for me." She said. "She is off limits to you." My libido threw a stamping fit. I was dying to get fucked. I wanted that fat cock in me so badly.

I heard the couch squeak. I looked over my shoulder and she had stood up and put her tummy across the arm of the couch, her ass high in the air.

"Fuck me." She told him.

He climbed up and pushed his cock into her plump pussy from behind, and started fucking her hard and fast. I could tell his orgasm was close.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck me with that fat cock. I want your cum. Fuck me harder you bastard!"

She was drawing his orgasm out with her words. He was pounding against her ass.

"Oh god, it's coming..." He moaned.

"Fuck. My. Pussy. Harder." She said with each stroke of his cock, as he plunged it into her again and again.

"I'm cumming!" He shouted.

And then they did the most unexpected thing.

He pulled out of her pussy and flung the condom to the floor.

She quickly flipped over and he pushed his cock between her tits and started pumping furiously as she held them together and he pulled hard at her nipples.

His cock erupted.

All over her face, neck, and her tits, it kept spurting and spurting and spurting. I could not believe how much cum came out of his cock.

And just like that, he was done. He fell back onto the couch. His cock flopped down across his belly and then fell over to the side against his thigh.

Jana sat up, cum dripping down her tits. She leaned over and kissed his cock. She kissed it and licked it and took the head into her mouth and sucked it hard.

She was cleaning him up with her mouth. She licked his balls and his stomach and cock, cleaning his from all the co-mingled juices of their fucking.

As she was bent over, I saw a drop of his cum drip slowly from her nipple onto his thigh. In an evening packed with new experiences and highly erotic visuals, that was the one has stayed with me most clearly. I still get wet thinking about it.

She sat up again, an absolute joyous wreck to look at. Hair wild, wet with cum from her chin to her thighs.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

End Part III – More to come.

12