Erika Gets Into Her Grove

Story Info
Woman meets hot man on a trip; they get it on.
2.2k words
4.06
17.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erzherzog
erzherzog
15 Followers

It had been nearly ten years since she had last been there, but Erika remembered that Vegas was cool, it just was. It had its own energy, and that seemed to drive a lot of people wild. She had just arrived from the Midwest. It was Wednesday and she was there for a conference, so her mind was on work things while at the Vegas airport.

Therefore it caught her off-guard when, while waiting for the female colleague she was travelling with to get her bag, that she received a comment. Lost in thought, she suddenly snapped into reality when she heard a guy passing behind her say, "wow, nice ass honey." She could feel herself blushing but also felt a brief flow of sexual energy as well.

Although her husband had often told her that she was hot, and had a great ass -- among other features -- she had never openly accepted it. He liked to say that if she wanted to, she could score with little effort. However, Erika had been working out pretty hard and dieting over the past year and she had gotten some of the old figure back.

At the age of 36 she was 5'5", long blonde hair, a great, full ass, toned legs and arms, and nice if small breasts. Maybe he really is right, she thought, but what of it. Anyway she loved her husband, and hadn't come to the conference to get laid. But her thoughts travelled.

Her colleague Maggie returned at that moment, and the mundane reality of getting to the hotel, unpacked and all that returned.

"Man, I am looking forward to getting checked in, changing clothes and hitting the bar," said Maggie. "You gonna join me?" She asked Erika.

"Sure," Erika replied, "that sounds like fun."

Erika knew that Maggie, although married as well, could be pretty wild, so if nothing else, it would be fun to see what she got into. During the shuttle ride the driver, who clearly delighted in shocking his women passengers, mentioned they should attend a new off-strip show that had a supposedly spectacular all-male show and revue. Erika could tell that Maggie wanted to go. We'll see, she thought.

In the hotel lobby, which was massive, Erika was standing waiting for Maggie again when she bent over to get something from her bag. Quickly she got the feeling someone was staring at her ass, and Erika remembered she had on what her husband called her "hot sex jeans".

Turning quickly, she saw a tall, very dark-skinned black bell-hop checking her out. A younger guy, he forgot to look away quickly, making it plain what he was doing. She saw he had been forming his mouth to silently say "ooooooh."

They both turned away, but Erika again had that warm rush of energy and felt a real sense of confidence in her self building up.

Maggie broke in again, "Hey! Be at the bar in 30 minutes."

After a good, stiff cosmopolitan with Maggie, Erika suddenly had the urge to go look at the bikinis she had seen in the hotel's very large and rather posh clothing shop. Maggie was willing, so they looked.

"This would be a leap for me," Erika told Maggie, "I have never owned a bikini."

"Really?" Maggie replied, somewhat surprised, "then you have to get one!"

With several tries they found a good one, a suit that really flattered her butt and boosted her chest a little.

After dinner Erika went back to her room, as sessions for the conference started at eight the next morning, but she put the bikini back on and checked herself out in the full-length mirror on the door.

She was pleased with how she looked and that and the drinks filled her with the urge to have sex, but that wasn't possible at the moment. Maybe if that bell-hop where here, but what was she thinking? A little confused but turned on, Erika went to bed.

The conference had run all day, but Erika had enjoyed it even as she became restless from all the sitting. She had felt a bit provocative that morning, and had work a skirt with a thong, her push up bra that created a bit of cleavage and a new pair of 3" heels. Her long blonde hair was pulled back exposing her nape and she sported a big, winning, smile.

During a break in the mid-afternoon one of the presenters came up to speak with her. He had wanted to comment to her that he was impressed with her questions on his topic, and clearly wanted to get a good look at her.

Erika was very pleased with the fact that he was giving off a vibe of being intellectually and physically impressed with her. Better still, the presenter, Ethan, a professor from a West Coast university, was a handsome guy. He was in his late thirties, 6'3", 200#, and very clearly athletic. He was hot.

Ethan asked her to go get a drink later. "Sorry," she said, "Maggie here and I have plans. Maybe tomorrow?"

As Erika sat in the last session of the day her thoughts kept drifting back to Ethan. "Was he actually attracted to me, was he coming on to me?" Erika wondered. That ended and Erika and Maggie headed off to dinner and then the show mentioned by the shuttle driver. Dinner was fun, and the wine was good.

The show was at a large venue and both Maggie and Erika were getting buzzed on cosmos. When the men came out, well-muscled and lightly dressed, the female crowd got rowdy. Erika was turned on, she loved men with sculpted chests, and every guy on stage had one.

One guy leapt from the stage in front of her and his cock fell out of his g-string loin-cloth get up. "Wow!" Erika slipped out, "that guy's dick is huge." Suddenly she realized that was out-loud, and Maggie had heard.

"You likem' big?" She asked Erika. No response, but she had to be honest with herself, that dick was impressive.

Maggie was laughing at her, and then said, "wanna see it up close?"

"What?" Erika said. But Maggie had already grabbed the guy and when he got to where they were sitting Erika was burning with embarrassment and sexual desire.

He said hello, and Maggie said point-blank, while stuffing his g-string with a five dollar bill, "She loves your cock!" Much to their surprise he flashed it again, and then was off, back to the stage. Erika was really turned on now, but the show distracted her for the next hour.

When the show was over Erika and Maggie got a cab back to the hotel. They sat for a time and had another drink at the main bar. "I gotta call home," said Maggie, and left for outside.

About half-way through the cosmopolitan Erika heard a familiar voice; it was Ethan from earlier in the day. "Hey there," he said, "looks like we meet again."

Erika was caught off-guard, but delighted to see him. "Great timing," she said, "wanna have a drink now?"

They sat and talked for a time, and all Erika could think of was doing something with this guy. She was thinking of how and what to do. Finally, she found a plan. "Well its late," she said coyly, "I need to go to my room..." Ethan offered to walk her there and she accepted.

On the elevator up they exchanged some serious glances. Something was about to happen. At the door there was an awkward moment, and Ethan leaned in a stole a kiss. They passed the door and closed it behind them. Erika was ready. Ethan moved into her and their lips pressed hard. She could feel his wet tongue in her mouth. The kissing was hot and lasted for several minutes.

Then his hands ran over her breasts, and her nipples got stiff. She was totally lost in the moment and loving it. She reactively put her hand on his chest, feeling the muscle as she went. Ethan opened his shirt, exposing a rock hard chest and abs. Her hands ran over his stomach and pulled at his nipples.

Erika thought to herself, "if I am going to do this, I might as well enjoy it."

Almost without thought, Erika got down on her knees as she worked to open his pants. Quickly the button was undone and the fly was down. Out sprang a beautiful, 8" cock, with a large head and thickly veined shaft.

Erika drew her breath in a bit, and then immediately grabbed the shaft and started to lick from the base up to the head. She wanted to really suck it, and she knew as well she wanted to fuck it.

At that moment Ethan slowed her down, having her stand and then led her over to the bed. He took off her top, skirt and panties. Then he undressed himself. Wow, Erika thought to herself, he is hot.

"Come with me," Ethan said as he took her hand and went to the shower, turning on the water to get it hot. He turned to her, "I really want to wash and dry you." Erika was touched by this offer of intimacy, and she was truly flush with sexual energy again.

As they stepped into the warm water Ethan reached for the body gel and lathered his hands, moving then to washing Erika's breasts and shoulders, making her moan softly. Following his lead, she soaped her own hands and slowly worked the soap across his chest and arms.

Ethan turned her around and washed Erika's back slowly moving to her ass, the sight of which was really making him hot and hard. But he also didn't want to rush it. Getting a bit more soap, Ethan thoroughly soaped up Erika's ass, running his hands around, sliding them in turn down the between her cheeks. He lingered here for a few minutes until she turned around and he started kissing her again.

It was her turn now. With her hands well-soaped Erika went to work on his hard cock, slowly stroking up and down until the soap was gone. Again, she really wanted it, and leaned forward and took Ethan's cock in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head, she moved slowly up and down on it.

Because of his size Erika could only take half of it in her mouth, even with forcing it. After a few minutes Ethan raised her up, kissed her and then turned her around, leaning her forward. Erika new what was coming and put one foot up on the sill of the tub and arched her back down to expose her pussy. She felt his cock-head pressing against her pussy lips and a burst of electricity ran through her.

"Put it in, please," Erika murmured.

Ethan slowly slid it in, till he felt his abdomen touch the bottom of her ass. Erika let out a low, soft moan. Now in, Ethan started to slide his cock in and out, slowly at first, then a bit faster. Erika caught the rhythm and gently rocked back as he came forward.

The site of his cock passing in out of Erika's pussy, with her ass right there, the fleshy cheeks moving forward and back with his effort, was about to get him off. But he wasn't ready. So he took his cock out, turned off the shower and then toweled Erika off quick.

She was so turned on she just wanted more. Sensing this, Ethan led her over to the bed, laying her back and pressing her legs up. He climbed over her, and she reached down and slid his cock back into her slit.

Damn, Erika thought, I really want it! As it slid in Erika could feel that the cock was filling her, and she could feel an orgasm building. She was loving the feeling, she was full with the cock.

Ethan started pounding her this time sliding it in, fast for a time, then slower. "Just the tip, just the tip," Erika begged. Feeling just the tip did the trick, and Erika could feel an orgasm coursing through her, and could hear herself moaning and saying "Oh yes; oh yes, fuck me, fuck my pussy," over and over.

They were at it for several more minutes, and Erika came again, which started when Ethan reached under her and grabbed her ass hard, moaning about how it turned him on.

Grabbing her ass, each cheek filling a hand, caused Ethan's dick to jump with that start men get right before they cum.

"Oh shit, I am going to cum!" Ethan blurted out. Erika was filled with lust and the urge to do something she had not done for years.

"No, I want it," she said, adding, "get up and stand here!" Ethan quickly backed off her and stood up, Erika got on her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock, stroking it.

She sucked the cock into her mouth just as it started to jerk with an orgasm. "Fuck yes!" Ethan blurted out, "Suck me off!" Erika grabbed the shaft stroking it, and milked his cum into her mouth. It was warm and thick, and she swallowed it, turned on again by the fact she had done it. Ethan leaned down and kissed her for awhile.

"That was so hot," he told her, adding, "I just love your ass."

Erika repaid the compliment, "Thanks, but your cock is amazing, I could suck it for days."

Exhausted but exhilarated, they laid on the bed together, awash in the moment...

erzherzog
erzherzog
15 Followers