Erik's Inheritance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

His cock finally grew flaccid enough they were both satisfied and she let go it. From her kneeling position she looked up at him and said, "Wow."

He looked back at her, smiling a daydream smile and nodded his agreement.

She looked at his cock, took it in her mouth again and sucked some more for a moment. He almost came back ready for more but she stopped and looked back up. "I love sucking you, you're amazing."

"I won't stop you," he said, his eyes half closed.

She laughed, a tinkling sound from her throat. "I imagine you wouldn't." Then she stood up and looked for her clothes. Coming back from the happy place he was in, Erik began doing the same.

A few minutes later and he was swiping his new bank card to an account with more money than he knew what to do with.

"So, can we do that again?" She asked.

He was standing, holding his sleek black binder with all of his documents in order and protected, wondering the same thing. She was attractive and definitely amazing at swallowing. He wasn't sure if he would consider her good in bed as he had done most of the work, but there was no such thing as bad sex.

He smiled at her, "Yeah, I'd like that. Maybe in a bed this time."

She laughed, "That would be great, my back hurts," she said stretching it out to make her point. It popped and he winced with her. "We can meet up after I'm off if you want."

"Possibly," he replied, "I might be busy tonight." He pulled out his phone, "Can I have your number? I might be free tomorrow."

She had dimmed at his polite rejection but then brightness entered her features when he made a counter offer.

They traded numbers and text messages for confirmation then he left. It felt odd to him to have walked into a Staples, get fucked, buy office supplies and then walk out without much thought to it. He looked forward to talking with Amber and probably fucking her again but it had as much emotional attachment to it as his plan to go to staples had before. He shook his head with an internal laugh at the idea of going to that staples to get office supplies and orgasms. Then he wondered if she would mop up that office before she left for the night.

Getting into his truck again, Erik banished thoughts of Amber and Staples. He had some kind of work to do. Didn't he have to find his uncle's old accountant? Where would he begin with that?

The only thing that made sense was head for the club and riffle through the paperwork there. So, with his truck rumbling gently beneath him, he headed that way.

The club was towards the outskirts of town and he managed to only get caught by one red light. Amber texted him, and he checked it while waiting for the light.

"Thank you for today. My pussy wants more and hurts at the same time lol."

"My pleasure, I'll be glad to fill you up again." he sent back. The light turned green a second later his phone chimed a reply but he ignored it for now.

Parking in the lot of the strip club, Erik appraised the building at face value. It wasn't much of anything in the way of nice. It actually looked rather beat up, he thought. Weeds sprouted from cracks and one part of the parking lot that surrounded the building was broken down into gravel. There was no striping for parking stalls or lanes.

The building was two stories tall and seemed square, made of red bricks that looked like they were from the early 20th century. Two windows on each floor gaped like mouths with plywood covering them from the inside. Lips of the same red brick framed the windows, turned long ways so the pattern was different and they jutted out to form a ledge. A steel door with dents and surface rust sat above pale stone steps the fanned out in a semi circle.

He supposed the building hadn't always been a strip club, but he wondered how such a beat down place could make money. The only advertising it had was an old billboard by the road with the name stylized on it. Wild Card, it was called. With smaller script reading, "hot babes" and "cold beer" in the top corners. He shook his head. This couldn't be all it had to offer.

Climbing out he tried not to cringe walking up to the place. He did own it now, it shouldn't be an unpleasant thought to see it. At the door, he fished out a key he had also been given and unlocked the door, the hinges squealing in protest as he walked into a dark room.

He couldn't see inside at all until he pulled out his phone and commanded the flashlight on. Navigating an initial bending hallway, Erik found himself looking into darkness with hints of forms that could have been chair's lurking in the shadows. He hoped to find a light switch within reach as he turned the light to his left and right, but didn't. Standing there inside a building he owned he felt out of place, like he was trespassing into a dimension that not only did he not know, but that he didn't belong to. The idea loomed over him like an intimidating monster trying to block the doorway. He didn't let it stop him.

His flashlight showed steps leading up and he took them. It opened up to a balcony like walking area with velvet ropes bordering the inside, a flash of his light giving him a glimpse into a shallow pit area where more seating sat. Chest high counters stretched out to Erik's left and right, with stools marking them for the bars and he rotated the beam of his light back towards the depths and mirrors reflected the beam back at him.

Erik didn't want to be intimidated into leaving but good sense seemed to take root. He didn't know this place and wandering around wasn't going to be helpful. He was just going to have to come back later.

There were more pleasant things he could be doing right now with the metric fuck ton of money he now had. Carefully, he backed out and left the building, locking the door behind him.

He realized he might have been doing things slightly out of order. Going back to his truck, Erik began thinking.

He had inherited some money, some property in the form of this club. What else? He opened his new black binder and started looking through the documents. A few minutes later he had an address to what he thought was his uncle's home. It wasn't too far away, so that's where he decided to go. Maybe there he could find some more documentation on what was going on with his uncle's life before his death.

Starting his truck set out with a better idea of what to do.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
12