Erin and Cal in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking herself up to her hands and knees she again sensed she was hunted by some terrible seeker whose only desire was her flesh. She could not move, held in place by powerful bonds that kept her planted into the warming sands. Panic set in. Then she felt the penetration again. The hunter had captured her once more. His hands grasped her waist and held her down on the beach. People whom she had not seen before began wandering out from the tree-line. Men! Erect and ready. A cock slid deep within her. Moaning with pain and pleasure she fought the urge to cry for help. In Erin's mind she felt four sets of hands on her, though she was vaguely aware that only Lew had been present behind her. It was he who had entered her.

Erin relaxed...it's only a creation...my own...she mused. Lew's penis glided in once more and Erin closed her eyes and let him devour her with his muscle. She hallucinated strongly, first Lew, then others, exchanging places behind her - all of the men she had ever known were behind her unburdening their bodies of the cum that they had squandered on other women. Some men glided in her with smooth, rhythmic motions that lulled Erin through time and space close to orgasm. Others rammed her with colossal, stretched cocks that she could feel deep within her vagina. Each man's semen felt like a crystalline charge of energy that reformed the awareness that it was Lew behind her. Soon another man would appear and begin the process all over again. One after another each released his cum into her. Once each had unburdened, they approached her mouth to kiss and thank her. As soon as all had finished Lew reinserted himself to hold forth within her and watch his prey melt into oblivion, his erection sliding lovingly to and fro within her thick folds.

Erin came again – and when the waves subsided she found herself superimposed onto a bed. She lay very still watching herself from outside her body. From her perch near the ceiling she gazed at Lew finding purchase in her body – facing her with no awareness of anything but sensation. At last, Erin disappeared into a dark sleep where the shadows of men and women danced naked and sexed one another with abandon.

***

Mia and I arose from our perch at sunset, very high, and quite unfastened from time. Our decoupling was anguishingly slow because neither of us wished to end the continuity of our merger. I recalled from past experience that there is usually a moment of awareness when one is high and copulating that a soul-merger takes place. It cannot be classified as love, but it certainly comes close. Mia and I were in that state as we tried to part our bodies. Difficult as it was we managed to remove my erection from her hungry body long enough to stroll down to the camp. Walking naked we held hands and said little. The fact that we were on an opium-high left us with little appetite and moving slow as zombies. We forced ourselves to eat a Power Bar each and drink some water before piling into our sleeping bags. In a moment of inspiration I checked the compatibility if Mia's sleeping bag zipper with mine. The match was perfect. As the sun fell deep below the ridge we rose our mosquito netting over the bedding and lay down for a dreamy rest, wrapped tightly together to await the next fourteen days.

***

When Erin finally awoke she examined her surroundings. The nightstand clock said it was 3:00 AM. Laying to her left was Lew sleeping soundly. Absent was the erection he had maintained for several hours as he plied her body. Lew was handsome, and no doubt a stupendously virile sexual partner. Erin knew she needed to pee so she walked the few steps to the bathroom noticing that the walls and ceiling maintained their continuity in more regular patterns than the hours before. After she finished she contemplated where her clothing had fallen. Going home would be pleasant since her bed was eternally comfortable. Yet her body and heart told her differently. Padding back to Lew and Mia's bed, Erin sidled up next to Lew and spooned his backside. The last memory she had of that night was reaching over his hip to grab his now flaccid cock.

12