Erin & Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan chuckled at that, but couldn't help also being aroused by listening to her sexy voice use such hot language. "Well, you looked as if you should be relieved yourself. I thought you were going to fall over and hurt yourself. Anyway, when I saw you there with one hand down your pants furiously fingering your pussy and your other hand frantically squeezing your breasts and tugging at your nipples, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. If I hadn't already had my cock out and been stroking it, I'd have come in my pants in a heartbeat watching that. As charged as I already was just thinking about your hot little body, seeing it was enough to send me into orbit. I thought I was going to blow one of my own nuts out of my cock when I came."

"Uncle?" Erin asked shyly.

"What is it, love?"

"Is this talk starting to turn you on? Just listening to you talk about your cock and about watching me play with my tits and my pussy is making me hot again. I just showered and dressed, now look - my pussy is starting to get wet again."

Ryan did look, ignoring for the time the swelling in his own pants, and saw that she really was turned on. She was hot, she was breathing heavily, and she had a growing wet spot in her sweats. He hadn't touched her, and she hadn't touched him, but his cocking was growing - and growing fast. By the time she looked in his lap, his sweats were tenting tall and his cock was clearly fully erect and throbbing.

"Oh Uncle, what are we going to do?"

"Well, for starters Erin, you could stop calling me Uncle. You're a grown woman now and you're welcome to call me Ryan."

"I can do that if you really want me to," she said as a sexy smile grew on her lips, "but it's so much kinkier if I keep calling you Uncle."

"Sweet Jesus," Ryan gasped as Erin reached across his lap and began stroking his cock through his straining sweats. He felt his cock grow even larger as she stroked him. A lifetime of conditioning made him hesitate, but Erin pulled him closer and softly took his hand and placed it on her breast. Ryan slowly let his animal lust for Erin take over. Their lips met in a kiss - not the kiss of an uncle and his niece, but the wet, full kiss of two lovers. He let his own hand take over the caresses of Erin's breast that she had started herself, while his other hand wrapped around behind her and slowly stroked her back from her shoulder to her hip.

"Erin," he said, "if we don't stop right now, I'm not going to be able to stop at all."

"Good," she sighed, "because I need you right now and I don't want to stop." Her hand found its way into his pants and quickly found his rock hard cock. He was pulsing and straining, waiting for her touch, and she delivered. He thought he would come again at her first touch, but he managed to maintain control as she laid back on the bed. He pulled his shirt off over his head and, seeing her laying on the bed desperately waiting for his hands, he couldn't help but stop to admire her. At that moment, she wasn't just the sexiest woman he'd ever been with, she was absolutely the hottest woman he had ever laid eyes on.

"What are you waiting for, Uncle," she said, "an engraved invitation? Maybe this will help get you moving again," she said as she pulled off her own shirt to reveal her swollen breasts pushing against the lacy white fabric of her bra.

"That's the best invitation I've ever seen," he said, "and you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Am I really beautiful, Uncle?"

"God yes, Erin. You're stunning. Your eyes could melt the heart of the devil himself, your lips just beg to be kissed, and your body - fuck - your body makes me so hard my cock feels like it's going to burst. Now let's get these off of you so I can get my hands on that sweet ass of yours," he said as he tugged at her sweats. She raised her hips to help him, thrusting her crotch toward his face. Her musky scent inflamed his lust as he removed the sweats, and he could see that the crotch of her panties was soaked. With her sweats gone, she entwined her legs and arms around him and pulled him to her, and again snaked her arm into his sweats and wrapped her hand around his engorged cock.

Ryan wasted no time either as one hand found her delicious ass while the other returned to her heaving breasts. He deftly released her bra and slipped his hands under the lacy fabric to her sweltering breast and turgid nipple. His gentle caresses slowly turned to lusty squeezes and with her bra now gone his mouth quickly sought and found its way up the swell of her breast to her nipple. With his fingers tugging on one nipple while his lips engulfed and sucked at the other, Erin was rapidly losing control.


She tugged frantically at his sweats. "We need to get these off of you NOW!"

He was only too willing to comply. Even the loose, stretchy fabric of his sweats felt like a prison to his aching cock. In seconds his sweats, along with his briefs, were gone, leaving just an undersized pair of soaking, lacy panties between his passion and his steaming niece, his brother's little girl, his illicit fantasy. It was an age-old taboo, that much he knew, but there was no turning back now. He needed only to slide his hands to her sides and she instinctively raised her hips to allow him to remove her panties. Her finally bared pussy - the one she had been fingering desperately not an hour earlier in his study - at last awaited him. Neatly trimmed, her bush formed a tidy triangle above her pussy. Her lips were red, swollen, and slightly parted, just revealing the nub of her clit, and beckoning for his attention.

He couldn't resist the urge to hold the drenched crotch of her panties to his nose and inhale deeply. "There'll be time for that later," she said with a seductive smile, "I've got the real thing right here." He took her invitation and let his kisses wander down over her breasts and her rock hard nipples, then down further across the swell of her belly. But he wandered past her pussy and lingered on her thighs as his hands again found her breasts and ass.

"God, please Uncle," she cried out, desperate to have his lips and his tongue find their way to her dripping pussy. He was in no hurry, though, and delighted in tormenting her. He kissed and licked at her belly and thighs, and even flirted at the edges of her pussy, greedily lapping at the juices dripping from her, but would only come tantalizingly close to the target. With each kiss, Erin's skin tingled, and with each nibble, her need grew more desperate. She instinctively, wantonly thrust her pussy toward him, but he just teased her more, setting her skin aflame and her mind awhirl. With his arms, legs, and mouth entwined around her body, she was slipping gloriously into delirium.

She couldn't take any more, and grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face into her pussy. "Oh God, Uncle, please, fuck my pussy with your tongue, suck my clit, please, oh, God, I need to come so bad, please..."

He finally relented, and a wave of pleasure washed through her as his flittering tongue at last reached her pussy. But if his torture of not touching her, of teasing her, was nearly unbearable, his new form of torture was deliciously worse, because now he wouldn't move away from her pussy. Her only relief from the explosions of pleasure as he sucked greedily at her clit came when he turned his attention to lapping up the flood of juices flowing from her and exploring the folds of her pussy. He hadn't forgotten the rest of her body either, and his hands continued to explore every thrilling inch of her. He seemed to be everywhere at once and she sank into ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashed over her.

Ryan had never seen anything like it, and was delighted by her response, but was also beginning to feel more urgently in need of some attention of his own. His cock felt as hard as iron, and with each gasp of pleasure from Erin, it seemed to get impossibly larger, until he felt he would explode just from the thrill of watching her. As his niece slowly recovered from the tide of the orgasms he had given her, she languidly wrapped her soft hand around his straining cock.

"I think he needs me," she said sleepily, softly stroking him.

"God yes," he gasped, aching for relief, "he does ... I do ... but I don't think he's going to last long."

"We'll see about that," she said, grasping his aching cock more firmly and stroking him more earnestly, "but first, I think I need a drink."

This was a bad time for a water break, he thought, but quickly understood as she dove directly for him and enveloped him in her mouth in one fluid motion. His cock throbbed as she wrapped her tongue around the shaft and twisted her mouth around the head. He wanted the moment to last and it took all his concentration to keep from erupting at the first touch of her lips. The stimulation intensified as she drove his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, and each thrust sent a jolt of excitement through his body from his cock up his spine to his head and down each leg to his toes.

Erin's soft, wet lips wrapped around his cock, bathing the shaft, and the sensation radiated out from his cock, while her tongue writhed around the head. Each hot, wet pass of her tongue sent a burst of heat down his shaft, smashing into his balls and swelling them to the breaking point. Her hands massaged his balls and followed her lips on the surging shaft of his cock, and his mind folded in on his loins, unable to reach beyond the intensity of her relentless attack.

"Oh God, Erin, I can't take this much longer. I'm gonna explode soon, baby."

"Um!" was all she said, and she dove down hard on him, driving his cock straight to the back of her throat. With each plunge onto his pulsing shaft, her pussy got wetter, and she almost was able to sense his pleasure herself. Ryan was driven beyond control and his urgent, aching need blazed out from his cock. An incoherent groan was all he could utter as he reached the point of no return. Feeling his whole body tense, she knew what was coming and it thrilled her. A gasp was all she heard as his orgasm hit, sending blast after blast of his hot, sweet come deep into her throat. She relished the prize and swallowed greedily, not wanting to lose a precious drop of it.

"Oh my, " was all he could say as his raging, twitching erection subsided and his racing heart slowed.

"I guess you liked that, Uncle?" asked Erin, grinning widely and gently exploring his body with fleeting kisses.

"That was beyond incredible, and unlike anything I've ever experienced. The guilty, kinky pleasure of such a taboo act was arousing by itself," he said, catching his breath at last, "but you're exceptionally good at that."

"Why thank you, Uncle! You're pretty talented yourself."

Erin secretly swelled with pride at his praise. So many of the self-centered college "studs" she'd dated gave nothing in return and even failed to show any appreciation for her efforts. Ryan had given her more attention than any man before, and more pleasure, and perhaps most importantly, had been sincerely grateful for what she had done for him. He wanted to please her, he knew how, and he took her gift with grace and passion. She wanted him more than ever, and began to feel her love for him overtake her lust as the well of her desire.

Ryan also felt more than just animal lust for Erin, but knew all too well that their relationship would never be "normal," and that they would have to hide their true feelings from the rest of the world, where a sexual relationship between a man and his brother's daughter would never be accepted. Erin had stirred a deep passion in him, unlike anything he had felt since the early days of his marriage, before work had taken over his life. He knew his path would be difficult, but he also felt that Erin had given back to him a sense of worth and feeling of love that he had traded for money years before.

"Uncle," she finally asked, "is this wrong? I want you more than anything, but I don't know what to think of the taboo that's between us. What do we do now?"

"I don't know if it's wrong, Erin. I know what society thinks of it, but I also know how I feel, and it doesn't feel wrong to me. We're two consenting adults, aren't we? We're old enough to make our own decisions. If someone were harmed by it, it would be wrong, but who is hurt? Is there a crime if there is no victim?

"I do know two things Erin. First, I know how much I care for you, and that I would never want to do anything that would hurt you. I want you to be happy, and I'll do anything to make that happen. If that means fulfilling your every sexual whim and fantasy, I'll do it, and if that means never touching you again, well, I'll do that too. Second, I know that you just gave me the most astounding sexual experience of my life, and if that's wrong, God help me, but I don't think I could resist you if I wanted to.


"You asked what we should do now. My answer is that we should just see what happens. Let's be with each other, and we'll see. Maybe we'll look at each other in an hour and realize this was a big mistake, and swear to never do it again, or maybe we'll both have a drink, think it over, and fuck all night long every night forever.

"I really don't know what's going to happen next. But I know that right now I'm thirsty and I'm starving for a late night treat. So I say let's head for the kitchen and see what we can find, OK?"

Erin wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him with all her heart. "I love you, uncle, now show me to the kitchen and feed me. I'm starving too."

"Right this way, then," he said, taking her hand.

"Shouldn't we get dressed first."

"Well, I'm not expecting anyone. Are you?"

"Not a soul," she giggled, "and if we don't get dressed, I get to admire your body while we eat."

He led her to the kitchen, and she couldn't take her eyes off of the rippling muscles of his ass as she followed. He was a rock, and she wondered how much he must work out to look like that. He had the firm, toned form of an athlete. Not the bursting pecs and bulging arms of a body builder, but the lean strength of someone who wanted peak performance from his body more than a superficial appearance of power. The kitchen as a long walk away in the big house, and with each step she felt more and more drawn to him. Her love was strong, but lust hadn't thrown in the towel quite yet and seemed to have found a second wind.

The kitchen was well stocked and they both found themselves ravenously hungry. Ryan tossed a pizza in the oven and they chatted like old friends while they waited for it. Sitting across the table from each other, Erin had to admire Ryan's broad shoulders and sculpted chest. Ryan, of course, had no less admiration for Erin's even more beautifully sculpted chest, and she teased him mercilessly each time she caught him staring at her.

"You are so, so naughty, uncle. Were you just checking me out?" Erin's grin was as wide as Ryan's shoulders, and she couldn't resist the urge to turn up the heat a little. "I suppose that I'd get you all hot and bothered if I were to give these a squeeze," she said, blatantly squeezing her breast, "or if I were to tug a little at my nipples, or maybe just slide a hand down here." Ryan didn't need to ask where her hand went when it disappeared under the table. "Uncle, would that make you hot?" He could see her arm moving rhythmically, and knew too well what was happening just out of sight. "Would it make that beautiful cock of yours start to swell? Would it make you want to bend me over this table right now and ram your stiff shaft between my thighs and deep into my hot, dripping pussy? Well, would it, uncle?"

Ding.

"What the..." Ryan mumbled, slowing realizing it was the oven timer he had just heard.

"Saved by the bell," he sighed. He turned quickly toward the oven as he got up, but not so quickly that Erin couldn't see that her teasing had the desired effect. He was rock hard, but somehow managed to nonchalantly fetch the pizza, slice it up, and deliver the steaming meal to the table. He was still just as hard when he sat down to eat as he was when he got up, as if it was perfectly normal to walk around stark naked and eat pizza with a raging erection.

In no time, the pizza was gone. "How about some ice cream?" he asked.

"Sounds great!"

"I'll get it," he said as he got up, and there was his cock again, still straining and pointing at the ceiling, and Ryan stood there scooping ice cream for them as if this was all perfectly normal. She couldn't imagine how he could be so aroused and yet so relaxed, but the sight of his swollen cock intrigued her and this time he caught her staring.

"Erin! You were checking me out, weren't you? Why you naughty little girl," he teased as he put the carton back in the freezer, "I'll bet you want this, don't you? I'll bet you're wondering right now if you'd rather have the bowl of ice cream I'm holding, or another drink of my come. Admit it, you're wondering what this would feel like splitting open the wet, slippery lips of your pussy. You're wondering if it would even fit in your tight little ass, aren't you?"

"I'm wondering about a lot of naughty things right now, uncle, but I'll take that bowl of ice cream anyway."

Now it was Ryan's turn to be amazed by Erin's self-control. He'd teased her as mercilessly as she had teased him, and he saw her arm still moving rhythmically below the table, but she took the ice cream, and began eating it as if sitting naked in front of her father's brother was something she did every day.

"Oh, I'm such a clutz," Erin blurted, "look." She glanced down and Ryan saw the ice cream dripping down her right breast toward her nipple.

"Let me get that," he said, quickly coming around the table and kneeling in front of her with a napkin. But he set the napkin down, bent down, and slowly licked up every last dribble of ice cream she had spilled on herself. "That should do it," he chuckled, and went back to his own bowl, his cock still, amazingly, standing at attention.

They both finished their desserts, and Ryan put the bowls and spoons in the dishwasher. He was still hard, and it was taking every ounce of his self-control and concentration to keep himself from either begging her for relief or just throwing her to the floor and fucking her right there in the kitchen. Erin, as well, was losing her ability to resist the temptation he offered, and she wanted to swallow his cock whole when he sat on the table in front of her, his stiff shaft pointing straight at her and tantalizingly close.

"Erin," he said quietly, "my resistance is crumbling fast. We've experimented and we've teased each other, but I can't take this much longer. I need to know, is this what you really want?"

"Yes" was all she said, without hesitation.

"Thank God, I don't know what I would have done if you had said no."

Ryan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, smothering her with kisses, and nibbling gently at her ears. The tingles shot through her like arrows, and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him tight to her and trapping his straining cock between their bellies. She instinctively started to grind her hips, pushing the shaft of his cock against the outer folds of her pussy, teasing her clit, and sending electric jolts of pleasure out from her pussy to every corner of her body.

"But not here, uncle," she said, reluctantly disentangling herself from him. "I want to do this right."

She took his hand and led him off toward the master suite of the big house, her pace quickening as her desire for him grew. This time is was his turn to watch her athletic body flex as she pulled him along. He was mesmerized by her ass, and followed with pleasure as she punched through the doors of the master bedroom.