Erin on the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rothgar
Rothgar
74 Followers

After a long silent embrace, our bodies separate slightly and looking down, I see that even more semen has oozed out of my soft cock and coated Erin's tummy with white honey. Erin follows my gaze and giggles. She reaches between us and takes my exhausted penis in her hand and lifts it off her belly. We both watch as the thick, spunky strands stretch between my cock and her firm, flat stomach. "Geez!!! Where do you keep it all?" she laughs. "I thought I pumped it all out of you with my hand!"

Erin continues to lovingly squeeze my sticky, jizz-coated prick in one hand. With the other hand, she slowly smears my latest seminal discharge around on her beautiful, glazed tummy.

We kiss and hug once more. I find my discarded shorts and climb back into them. Erin readjusts her bikini top to cover her breasts and we walk hand-in-hand back out onto the beach. We continue down to the water's edge and wade together into the ocean to cool our overheated bodies. Standing waist deep in the blue Pacific, we face each other holding hands and gaze lovingly into each other's eyes.

Rothgar
Rothgar
74 Followers
12