Erin Visits the Adult Book Store

Story Info
All Erin wanted was a little pleasure when she skipped work.
2.9k words
4.19
182.2k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Erin

My name is Erin, I'm 22 years old, with C cup breasts and light brown hair, plus a pretty good body, if I do say so myself. I'd just decided to call in sick to work today and head down to my local adult bookstore, I was just in that kind of mood and nothing at work was going to help me out, so I had to do something.

I walked in and the shop keeper smiled at me, like he always does when I come in. I'm not sure whether it's because I'm a woman, or just a customer, to be honest. I browsed for a while, picking out some toys that I could use in the back. The shop-keeper walked out the back to put the toys in a bag for me. Though they wouldn't stay in the bag for long, the shop-keeper didn't need to know that. While purchasing the toys, I got some tokens for the movies in the back stalls and headed there, toys and all. I could just imagine what the shop keeper was thinking I was doing right now, and it helped get me... excited, shall we say. Little did I know what the shop-keeper was really up to at that moment. Just like usual, I walked to the second-last stall in the hallway. The usual smell of sex permeated the air. It was mostly the smell of men's cum, but that was fine since it was the kind of smell I liked.

After entering, careful to lock the door after myself, I double-checked that the barriers for the glory holes were still in place. Wouldn't do to have anyone peeking in on me while I got down to business, much less anyone I know, which in a town this size was possible. While I did that, I noticed for the first time what looked like hooks next to the glory hole. Perhaps they were new? I didn't stop to think about it anymore, I cracked open the packaging for the new toys I'd bought, a butt plug, some lube for it and a large dildo (with strap). I got started right away, not being able to wait a second longer. I lubed up the butt plug and slowly forced it in, moaning as its largest point slipped past my sphincter. It locked into place, not going anywhere anytime soon. As I put a token in the video player and it started playing some hardcore porn shot with a girl being ass fucked by some 10 inch fake porn star, I prepared my brand new dildo. I stopped for a second as my head started spinning out of control, putting a hand on the wall to steady myself. What was wrong with me? I tried to keep going, but every movement I made just made me more dizzy. As the two in the video climaxed, I feel to the ground. Just before I passed out, I saw the door open and a man I couldn't identify walk in. I held my hand up for help, but he just stood there. In another second, all I saw was black.

Chapter 2 - Fred

Finally, I'd gotten it to work. The new drug that could knock people out just by touching a sensitive part of their body. Of course, that was difficult to do without them noticing, but I'd worked out the perfect solution, put it on something that they would put in a sensitive part. In this case, I'd put it on Erin's butt plug and dildo, since I wasn't sure which she'd use first. As it turns out, the butt plug, seeing it in her naked ass.

This had all gone perfectly to plan. She had come in, picked out the toys she wanted. She handed them to me, I went out the back to put them in a bag, but at the same time applied some of the drug to both toys. I would have done it before she came in, but I had no idea which ones she would buy, if she even bought any. Fortunately, she did, and I was able to get the drug on the toys without her noticing. As soon as she headed out to the booths, I closed the store and went into the office, watching the security cameras until I was sure she was going to be knocked out by the drug, namely once she'd put the butt plug in. I even managed to get a little pleasure out of that, but the best was yet to come, so I waited. I grabbed the master key for the booths and went out the back to... prepare her.

As I walked in, she held her hand out to me, before completely passing out. I knocked the dildo away, didn't want to get any of the drug on me. I knew that she'd stay passed out for as long as I left the butt plug in her, so I wasn't rushing. I took all her clothes off, standing back for a second to admire her and rub myself through the fabric of my pants. Now for the preparation. First, I grabbed the table I'd made for this very reason and put her on it, inside the booth. The booth was the perfect length, she fit in it with her ass pressing against one wall and her mouth against the other. Now I got the straps from my office. One went around her ass and pussy area and attached it right up against the double glory hole on one side of the booth. The other attached her mouth to the glory hole on the other side of the booth. As an extra measure, I put a ring on the inside of her teeth to stop her closing her mouth. Just for fun, I put some nipple clamps on her. Finally, I got two leather belts from the office and attached her body to the table, so she really couldn't move anywhere.

I walked out and locked the door. I went into the other two booths to remove the glory hole covers and check that her ass, pussy and mouth all lined up, which they did perfectly. I decided to give her a taste of cum for when she woke up, to get her a bit excited. I went into the booth with her mouth at the glory hole, and not hesitating, I grabbed my cock out and stuck it through the hole, straight into her mouth. Face-fucking her, I knew that even once she was awake, there would be nothing she could do to escape it, from either side. I felt my climax growing, building up deep inside me before I exploded into her mouth. I made sure not to go straight down her throat but to leave some in her mouth, so she would taste it when she woke up. Then I went home, knowing she wouldn't be doing anything overnight with the plug still in her.

The next morning, I came in an hour early to remove the butt plug, so she'd wake up in time for the customers to arrive. I checked on her, giving her tits a quick squeeze before I pulled the butt plug out from her ass. While I was there and had nothing to do, I decided to refresh the taste of cum in her mouth, since the one from last night might have dribbled out of her mouth or something. You can't be too sure, right?

Chapter 3 -- Erin

As I started waking up, I dreamed that there was a faceless cock face-fucking me. I couldn't see anything, just blank, but there was a cock fucking my mouth. It exploded in my mouth, giving me a taste of fresh cum. As I drifted completely out of my dream state, I realised two things. 1, I could still taste that cum. That meant it wasn't a dream. Ok, that's fine, I probably just got drunk last night or something. The second thing was that I couldn't move. At all. I was completely trapped. My hands were bound, my body was strapped to some kind of table, my head was attached to a wall, my mouth was being held open by some kind of ring and my butt was attached to... something. It seemed like a wall too, but I couldn't be sure. Panic started to set in. I started thrashing about, trying my hardest to break free, but it was no good. I realised that I shouldn't knock the table away, as I'd be hanging by my ass and head, attached to two walls, and while I'm no expert, I'm pretty sure that isn't good for your body.

More things started coming back, some related, some not. I remembered coming into the adult store, then remembered walking back to the booths; putting the dildo in, then... nothing. I couldn't remember anything past that. I calmed down, realising that there was no point panicking at this point. Because of the ring holding my mouth open, I couldn't really talk properly, just gargle and moan. Out of curiosity, I stuck my tongue out to see if there was wall there, and there wasn't. My forehead was resting against a wall, but it disappeared at my mouth. Suddenly I remembered the rest of last night. Passing out, and watching a man walk in, and not help me. It fell together slowly, like a jigsaw puzzle, until finally I worked out what was happening. I was still in the same room, just tied up, with my pussy and mouth pressed up against glory holes! I shuddered at the thought of what was going to happen later.

I woke up with a start. I must have dozed off, I'm not sure. Then I realised why I woke up. There was a cock sliding into my pussy! It fucked me with reckless abandon, until it blew inside me. I realised how few men would use condoms in this place, and how likely I was to get pregnant. I couldn't handle that at the moment. My thoughts, however, were interrupted by a cock rudely shoving into my mouth. I would have screamed in protest, but it had already stopped me talking. It started face-fucking me slowly, in contrast to its entry. It wasn't quite long enough to reach my throat, fortunately, but it still did a pretty good job. It shot off in my mouth, streams of hot, sticky cum going everywhere. For such a small cock, it was surprising what it could create. I tried to swallow it all, but I couldn't do it. I admit, I've always somewhat loved giving blowjobs, but I wasn't at all happy about my pussy being open too, that was something I wanted to keep somewhat special.

I lay there for about 10 minutes with the taste of the small guy's cum in my mouth, before anything happened. I heard the door open to the booth with my mouth at its glory hole, then the door for the booth at my ass. I moaned inwardly, knowing what was about to happen. A cock went into my mouth, and a cock went into my pussy. They both stayed surprisingly in sync, thrusting in and out at the same speed and timing. Even at the end, they both exploded at nearly the same time, filling me with hot cum from both ends. Then they both pulled out and left. I heard another man enter the mouth booth. This guy didn't last long at all, but at the end he pulled out of my mouth and shot all over my face. Unfortunately, from the angle he was at, that meant a couple of shots went straight up my nose, as well as into my eyes. I would have wiped it off, but then I couldn't. You know, since my hands were tied up.

Soon after, another man entered into my pussy booth, and thrust straight in, building up speed and strength. Something I didn't expect to happen suddenly occurred. I came. It was long, and strong, and it felt so good. As much as I didn't want my pussy violated, I got caught in a moment of pure bliss and orgasm. The guy just kept fucking me, leading my orgasm on longer and longer until he finally blew inside me. I felt the sticky liquid fill me up, making the last bit of the orgasm that much more intense. I lay there, exhausted, feeling as though I'd done all I could possibly do today. The men visiting the store, however, had other ideas. I was fucked three more times, and gave four more blowjobs before the owner closed the store for his lunch break. I wondered who had tied me up in here. Was it a customer, and the owner had forgotten to check the booths before he left last night? Perhaps it was the owner himself? I vowed to myself that I would find out later. For the moment, however, I started to feel just how sore I was getting, then realised I'd still have to deal with the afternoon rush. Yet another groan there, just thinking about that. I lay there and waited for over an hour, until the store opened again.

Once the store opened again, a guy walked in and face-fucked me, hard. He was long too, so he went into my throat, making me gag and start choking before he pulled out again. When he came, he did it in long, thick streams straight down my throat, I didn't even get a chance to taste it. I was again surprised that I was disappointed by that. I began to wonder how much I really wanted out of here. I decided that I still wanted to leave, since my pussy was free for use by anyone. Not just my pussy and mouth were available for use, as I soon discovered.

As I lay there, I estimated that it was nearing 4 PM, so almost everyone would be going home by now. It started to quieten down, thank god. Less blowjobs and fucking, so I started relaxing. Soon, someone entered my pussy booth, but he didn't want my pussy. I felt a finger pushing lube in and around my ass. I gasped, realising my anal virginity was about to be broken. I'd used butt plugs and everything before, but never a real person. This guy pushed slowly at my ass. His cock felt like an unstoppable force to me, relentlessly pushing, harder and harder until he slid into my ass, assisted by the lube he'd put there. I thought he'd stop pushing in, but he just kept going, and going. This guy's cock had to be at least 10 inches! I guess there are real people with cocks that big after all. It started to hurt, but I had no way of telling the guy, he just kept going until he literally couldn't anymore. Then he started fucking.

Slowly and painfully, he pulled out and pushed back in again. I moaned every time, but he probably just thought that was because I liked it. I was in pain from how far he was going in, but I couldn't do anything about it. My mouth was forced open, my ass pushed against the wall. There was nowhere I could go, so I just had to wait it out. I'd never had anything so long, or so big in my ass. I soon felt his dick pulsing, so I knew he was close. When he came, it was just like him pushing in at the start; it just kept coming. More and more cum filled me up. This guy was giving me a cum enema, and I couldn't do a thing about it. As he finished cumming, I started. But he was pulling out, and without more stimulation my orgasm just died in its tracks. I was so disappointed, I couldn't wait for that orgasm, they're what got me through the day. When it wasn't able to complete, I was so shattered. I wanted, for the first time that day, a guy to come and fuck me as hard as he could, just so I could cum. Fortunately, that's exactly what happened, soon after.

I guess the store closed, because everything went instantly calm. I heard some clanking behind me, then whirring, then felt two cocks pushing relentlessly into my pussy and ass. I realised they were not cocks, but machines with dildos attached. What the hell? I'd spent the whole day being fucked by guys and now machines? Suddenly a real cock shoved its way into my mouth. It was wide, really wide, and pretty long too. With the relentless machine fucking, plus the guy fucking my mouth, my orgasms were almost non-stop. The machines and the guy were triple penetrating me, something I never thought would happen. The guy sped up his pushing into my mouth, until he blew his load in me, coating the inside of my mouth with cum, shooting some down my throat and on my face. He withdrew, and I soon felt the machines gone too. My ass and pussy were gaping open, and I'm sure he was admiring his work. I felt a butt plug being pushed into me, the same one as last night. Again, I went woozy, then everything went black.

I woke up out the back of the store at 2AM. The dildo I had bought right at the start of this was strapped into me, and the butt plug was lying next to me, with a note on it, "If you ever want to do this again, come back to the same booth and put this butt plug in. I'll know it's you ;)"