Erin's Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
Her final freedom.
3.3k words
4.4
23.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shynet
Shynet
3 Followers

The King felt the soft flesh of this beautiful creature, his thoughts turning to lush as he felt the dampness of her body. He felt privileged to be the first to introduce Erin to her fist taste of bondage and sadism, even now as they sat here in the splendour of his home, perpetration were now been made in his secret chamber. He felt himself tighten and bulge at the thoughts running through his mind, the thoughts of paddles, whips and crosses. He glanced down the long table to his own wife, it was a pity she no longer indulged herself so often in the lifestyle.

Lord Robert watched his young wife captivate his old friend the King, he pride was tinged with jealousy as he watch her blossoming. He had also noticed sever men leering quite openly at her and no age range particularly immune to her sweet charms. Robert place his hand under the Queens dress and up to the place he knew he could play, just like the King was doing to his own wife, he slowly rotated his fingers stroking her clitoris massaging it knowing she could show no emotion during his assault.

Erin's pussy clenched and unclenched as the King stroked her thigh. Her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and lust, her pussy dampened even more sending out more of its juices. 'Oh lord' she thought 'what is happening to me?' her eyes look around at all the notables that she had only ever read about, surely they would guess, laugh at her even jeer.

Soon the meal was over and Erin felt that she had not let herself or her husband down. The signal was given and Erin with trepidation in her heart got up and followed the Queen and other lady guest out, leaving the men to their port and cigars, the Queen took Erin to her side. "Tell me a little of your self Erin?"

Erin blushed her heart stopped, her voice sounding alien even to herself said "I am but a simple girl marm and not very interesting" the Queen smiled this girl had brains and knew how to used them Lord Robert was indeed a lucky man. The Queen smiled "I understand, my dear that you haven't been married for very long, is that correct?"

"Yes marm that is correct, on the 29th of last month marm". The Queen nodded her gentle questioning had given her some clue that this marriage was a forced marriage and knowing Robert as she did, it had not surprised her in the least. She took the girls hand and addressed the other ladies "My dears, shall we take part in a small libation?" the servants despatched the required drinks and talk resumed.

The Queen took Erin around introducing her once again to her dear friends and finally leaving her with a group of much trusted friends. The groups included Erin in conversations about politics, the latest news and so forth each protecting her in her own way. Erin relaxed in the company of these ladies until a lady of some advanced years penetrated the group. The Queen looked on worriedly for she had, dealing with the Marchioness of Abbercrombey before and not very pleasant ones at that. The Marchioness spoke in her sharp tones directly to Erin "Tell me Lady Crompton, where do you herald from?" Erin shrank back fear pounding her heart right out of her ribs, her mouth went dry. The Queen caught the eye of her dearest friend and nodded to her. "Tell me Marchioness how was your Grand Tour?" said a kindly voice from behind her.

"Beastly absolutely beastly my poor Archie was ill the entire time" looking back at Erin "Well my dear?"

"I am from simple stock my lady"

"SIMPLE, you mean common don't you, how dare you invade our presents" the Queen dashed to Erin's side and in her crispest tone of voice snapped out "Oh do be quiet Dorathea, Erin answered your question, and it's not for you or I to judge, is that understood?"

Soon after the doors were closed after the ladies the King collard Lord Robert

"I say Robert, a fine piece you have there where did you find her from?"

"She was on my father's estates your Majesty"

"Ahh farming Girl?"

"No far from it, her family had fallen on hard times and my father employed her father and mother to look after him"

"Ahh you know if it gets out what the spiteful tabbies will do?"

"Yes your highness, I believe I do" Robert, thought about his dear wife, his prediction had come true men would adore her and certain women hate her. The crowd of men closed in around him all wanting to know where he had found his oh so beautiful wife and where their others like her at home? Robert thought of the evening to come, his anticipation growing with each passing moment, he'd played with the Queen under the table as he had done many times before with his friend permission of course, bringing her to orgasm, and revelling in the fact that no emotion could be shown on her face and he push and twiddle her clitoris and then as he had her on the brink pushing his fingers deep inside her pussy.

Soon the doors open emitting the ladies back in, Robert watched as his wife lead by the Queen re-entered. His penis felt tight in his britches as he watch. He felt the King his friend shift; glancing Robert smiled noting that his friend watched his wife also.

The King watched his wife and the young woman knowing that Erin had been well taken care of. The viscous tabbies hadn't stood a chance against his wife whom had, to deal with them before.

Erin's heart felt ready to burst, the glitter, the pomp the circumstance, the whispered words of friendship from the Queen the noise all served to give her flight to her feeling of panic, fear and in a certain way lust for the power it could all give her. Erin stopped at this thought, yes power, power to beguile men to make them do her bidding.

Erin smiled and picked her dance card up out of her reticule as did the other ladies. She batted her eyelashes at her husband and smiled at an advancing young army officer, filling in his name on the card, soon a swarm of young and old alike surrounded her, Erin laughed her tinkling laughter reaching Robert's ears.

Robert seethed with a emotion he'd never felt before and that was one of jealousy his wife was teasing him, flirting with the King and others of the ton, he was certain that she was paying him back for all he had done to her, 'well my dear' Robert thought 'the evening is young yet'. Her soft laugh reached his ears and he looked up sharply to see the King whisper something in her ear.

Erin had never felt so powerful her dance card was full, her partners many and varied, she had even pinched the Austrian Ambassador for daring to kiss her cleavage, threatening make a scene if he continued. She even smiled at the group of older women, whom she was quite sure were gossiping about her.

Robert cut in on the last dance, his anticipation for the rest of the evening almost over whelming him. He crushed his wife to him her breasts pressing against his chest, he slowly ground his groin into her heedless of who was watching, flirting shamelessly with her. The Kind and Queen, danced past smiling at the young couple.

The Time

All the but a few chosen guests had departed; a footman appeared at Robert's side asking him for Erin and him to follow him. Robert lent down to Erin and whispered in her ear that the King had a surprise for her.

The footman lead them through corridors, Erin felt hot and cold with anticipation why would his majesty want her? What was the surprise? The footman halted in front of a door, knocking on it, a muffled voice bid them enter, the door swung open and their stood the king in black leather britches and shined black boots, his manly torso bare, to his left stood the Queen in her corset of the finest black lace, the cups pushing her breasts up and thigh high black riding boots also of shined black leather, pearls gleaming at her throat. Erin walked forward entranced at what she saw, she hear her husband chuckle.

The King watched Erin's wide eyed curiosity he grinned "Welcome dear Erin, to the next step in your training" Erin's mind whirled what was this? Where was her surprise? Erin stuttered out "T..th..an.k you y..you..r ma..jesty" The king felt his desires rising, barking out the order "Strip for us Erin show me what lovely present awaits me" Erin felt the imp arise in her, slowly oh so slowly she started to unlace the dress turning so that the King could see what she was doing, she coyly looked over her shoulder at him, seeing his face impassive, her heart hammered, but on she went, her hand rose to her shoulder, sliding the silk from it, her hand stopping it before it fell over her breasts, she slowly turn teasing the assemble people, crossing her arms at her breasts then letting go completely, in her corset her breast gleaming a milky white in the candle light jiggled and wiggled as Erin moved, the power of it filled her with desire, slowly unlacing the corset she flung it defiantly on the floor her breasts swinging free.

The King watched the performance his eyes following the silk as it dropped to the floor like a rippling puddle of cobalt blue. His eyes taking in the damp curls he had teased at dinner and her glistening wet buttocks.

The Queen moved forwards, stroking Erin's bare breasts, Erin started never before had she felt a touch of a woman. The Queen smiled and moved around Erin and now stood behind her stroking her buttocks, Erin squirmed but stayed still, sensing that she must, she had never felt so brazen, so wanton, so lustful and then she felt the sting pain in her buttock, she squealed at the blows reigning down on her bottom from the Queen's hand.

Robert watched his wife slowly strip for them his penis ached for release as he watched her slowly bare her creamy flesh, he fingers squeezed and played over it as it became unbearably hard and ridged he freed himself. He watched as the Queen caressed the sweet flesh of his wife's flesh, he almost regretted the bargain he had made with his old friend. He watched her bottom turn pink as the blows landed never in the same place but all over, he could tell his wife was struggling to keep still.

The King watched his beautiful wife playing with Erin, his Anne his wonderful playmate was back, he watched her hands flying only stopping when they kit the delicious orbs of flesh been spanked. He watched both sets of breasts jiggle and bounce in the soft light. He reached down massaging his penis in the tight confines of his leather britches.

Erin stood stock still shock coursing through her body. The Queen abruptly stopped and then slid her finger into Erin's pussy, finding her dripping with anticipation; the Queen stroked the soft folds of flesh, probing the moistness. Erin felt shamed yet elated at the turn of events; she sighed and moaned at the probing taking place in her body.

The King stood his feeling nearly overwhelming him, "Erin" he barked at the girl standing before him "Do you wish to please me?"

"Yes your Majesty"

"It seems to me that you enjoyed your punishment"

"Yes sir I did"

"Then thank your Mistress Queen in the appropriate manor"

"Thank you Mistress Queen I am most grateful for the courtesy you have shown me by spanking my bottom"

"Good girl Erin, that is but one element, respect, now for your trust,; now it is time to please your Masters and Mistress" the king pressed a secret panel and a door sprung inward, showing Erin for the first time the chamber, Erin's felt her curiosity get the better of her, slowly she moved to the entrance Shackles hung from the wall, whips and paddles accompanying it, in pride of place in the middle of the room was a wooden cross in the shape of an x it looked so benign in its looks yet once holding a captive an instrument of infinite delight, Erin felt a hand in the middle of her back propelling her forwards, she knew now her destiny, her fear forgotten her only aim to please her husband and those he deemed fit for use of her.

Her hands stroked the shackles and instruments in the room; she walked around, looking she turned to the others, "What do you wish of me my Master and Mistress?"

"Come and get acquainted with the St Andrews cross my dear, while I explain to you certain rules" Erin's dainty form gracefully crossed the floor the King turned her back to the cool wood and raised her left arm to the shackle slowly caressing it once fastened he trailed his arm over her chest and down her arm, Erin felt powerless. The king watched Erin's emotions play across her face, "Your safe word Erin is to be phallus, repeat it"

"Phallus sir"

"good, spread your legs Erin" Erin did as she was bid, feeling the metal bind her to the wood.

Robert watched with fascination, as Erin stepped into the cross of St Andrew, he lowered himself to the daybed, his thoughts and feelings warring within him, he then felt the soft wetness of a mouth up on his ridged member, he looked down to find his member slowly travelling into the Queens mouth, the vibration then as she started hum her fingers pulling his sac down scraping of the nails on his skin. He moaned, and delighted in the feeling it appeared that Erin wasn't the only one to enjoy the delights of the flesh tonight.

The king walked over to the wall containing his instruments, he didn't want to put Erin off, so he chose a soft leather crop, he lifted it weighing it almost, yes he thought a fine introduction. He turned back to Erin, crop in hand, he stroked it up her open thighs caressing the tender flesh, he watched Erin's eyes follow the movement of the instrument. He flicked his wrist slapping the crop on her wet pussy. The feeling of triumph as he heard her gasp at the light pain he'd given her was almost too much for his self control, but control was the name of this particular game.

Erin felt the soft leather caressing her inner thighs, anticipation gathered speed in her heaving bosoms, then the explosion of much needed pain rising through her body and finally connecting in her brain, yes she wanted this, yes she may even say she desire this. Erin felt her body respond, letting its juices flow down her legs

Robert was about to explode watching his wife. The sounds of the crop connecting with wettened flesh making him jump forcing his penis down the Queen's throat her teeth grazing him. The Queen struggling to keep her sucking motion going. Robert watch his young wife tilt her head back, knowing she was enjoying it giving her power to the King and essentially to him. Her breasts lifting to him the creature was ethereal. Erin and the double

Robert slipped from the Queen's mouth walking to behind his wife, he looked at her fleshy buttocks between the apex of the cross, he slipped his fingers in and around her buttocks, he looked at the king and nodded the King slapped Erin's pussy making her jump, while Robert pushed his fingers deep within her anal passage. Again the King swatted Erin's pussy but Robert overcome by lust exchanged his fingers for his penis in one fowl swoop he pushed into her Erin's passage closed around him, then he too felt a stinging pain in his buttocks, the Queen looking at her husband had taken a broad wooden paddle and was lightly swatting Robert, a task she had done for him many times before. Robert could barely discern his feelings at this moment in time, oh sweet time, oh the joy the happiness of this thrusting into Erin pulling back to meet the Queen's blows up on his bottom.

The King dropped his leather britches and placed his penis up on the opening of the earthen real creature in front of him slowly pushing in to her wet moist tunnel pinching and pulling her breasts, he could feel her husband thrusting up on her as his wife spanked him. He watched his Queen wheeled the paddle with a deftness he himself had felt upon many occasion, and in this very room. He alternated his thrusts with that of her husband, pain and joy warring with in her. The King felt her pussy muscles clasp him squeezing him as her orgasm neared then the sudden explosion of her orgasm as it hit, the King had been well trained by his wife to resist the urge to cum waited within her feeling the muscles rippling over him. 'No 'he though 'the nectar of my loins is for you my dear wife' he smiled.

Robert felt beyond control as he felt the Kings member rubbing his through Erin's walls, then the ultimate the feeling of having his penis rhythmically squeezed as Erin orgasm ripped through her body, her screams of delight and pain at having them both with in her thrilled his ears. He seed rose within him flooding out into her anal passage as his cock swelled and jerked out his passion for her,

Erin moaned and yipped as her husband and King assaulted her neither regions, then as the two penis' began to fill her Erin could only concentrate on the feelings coursing within her, the feeling of been so filled so full brought her to the edge and over feelings that she had never felt before coursed all over her ending in an explosion of stars, the rippling of her orgasm like that of the stone in a pond sending shock waves and ripples throughout her entire system starting from her very toes and spreading like the wildfire of the heaths up her body.

The King withdrew from Erin's wet chamber and walked to his wife"Mamm please may I release my seed within you", the love in his eyes showing. Her hand reached out to him and drew him towards her, never had he loved is wife so much as he did at this moment in time, taking her hand they withdrew to his bed chamber leaving the young couple to absorb each other. Smiling she took her husband penis in her hand and started to smack it. The King moaning, the Queen laughed smacking it again "Please Mistress I beg you to let me cum in you"

"Yes my love, Yes" she whispered in his ear allowing him to penetrate her squeezing him, his joy forever hers, his seed releasing in her as her orgasm joined his.

Robert and Erin recovered feelings of completeness joining them together Robert nibbled and kissed her neck, "My lovely Erin thank you, thank you" Erin basked in the completeness of her feeling power, servitude and love, strange as it may seem to all. Robert unlocked the restraints binding Erin to the St Andrews cross caressing her sore pussy gently as he took her to bed. Erin looked at this man she'd been forced to marry, "No my Lord, husband, thank you for showing me who I could be" together they saw the fabric of their lives stretching forever before them.

Shynet
Shynet
3 Followers