Erin's Discovery

Story Info
Erin is caught having sex and then spanked by daddy.
1.4k words
3.81
122.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Based on an actual event involving oral sex, discipline, and masturbation.

*

"Yes-s-s-s!" His breath hissed between his teeth. "Oh, God! That feels SO-O-O good!" he moaned.

Erin looked up at the boy. She was kneeling, naked, on the floor between his open thighs as he sat on the couch, her hand wrapped around his shaft and her lips encircling the head in the ancient ritual of oral sex. She could feel herself dripping from the incredible tonguing she had just experienced from the boy as she sat on the couch earlier, her legs over his shoulders as he licked and sucked and fingered her to a screaming climax. Now, she was returning the favor.

Erin and the boy were both naked, as she knew her parents were still at work, and they had a couple of hours, at least, before her father would get off work and come home. She bent to her task of making the boy cum. She loved to make him moan and spurt as he climaxed. Unlike girls, who only moan when they come (yes, she'd done THAT, too!), it was so thrilling to see physical evidence of his orgasm, arcing through the air. She lowered her mouth on his shaft, pressing her lips against the curls on his belly, feeling him thrust upwards in response. She raised her head, feeling her lips sliding up on his shaft, until she could feel the underside of the head. Then she swirled her tongue around his head, before sliding back down again. Up and down her head moved on his shaft, feeling him thrust against her. She could feel him tense, and knew that he was about to explode, so she raised her head, sliding his wet cock out of her mouth. She pumped her hand up and down his slick shaft, urging him to cum for her. Just as she felt he was about to cum, she reached out and gently squeezed his balls. That was all he needed! He moaned and spurted - on her face and tits! It just kept cumming and cumming - "Like that damn Energizer Bunny!" she thought to herself, giggling.

Just then, the front door opened, and in walked her daddy! "Oh, my GOD!" She was still pumping the boy's cock, which was spurting wildly all over her.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" Bellowed her daddy.

"Oh, Daddy!" whimpered Erin, "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were coming home!" she said, as if it explained what she was doing. Erin knew she was in serious trouble, as she had NEVER seen her daddy looking so mad in her life!

"Get your ass upstairs, Erin. I'll deal with you later."

Erin got up from the floor, the cum dripping off her tits and down her chest, and ran up to her bedroom, crying. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she was afraid it was going to be bad! She ran into her room, and flung herself onto her bed, burying her face in the pillow in embarrassment! How could she have forgotten that daddy was coming home early today - especially when she was having so much fun! She could hear her daddy yelling at the boy, telling him to get his clothes on, and that he never wanted to see him around his daughter again, or that he'd be in a whole lot of trouble!

Erin hear his footsteps clomping up the stairs before her bedroom door opened with a CRASH! He strode over to the bed where she lay, and yanked her off to stand up before sitting down. She looked down at him, sniffing and simpering, trying to hide her nakedness.

"ERIN!" he bellowed, looking up at her. He could still see traces of sticky cum on her tits and chest. "What were you doing when I came home?"

Erin thought that was a stupid question - it was pretty obvious, wasn't it? "Uh, we were having sex?" she offered, hoping that was what he wanted to hear.

"I thought I told you that you were never to do that until you were out of my house! Didn't I?"

"Uh, yes, daddy, you did." she whispered, hanging her head. Daddy had caught her once before, kissing and making out on the couch with the boy, but they had never been caught naked. So far.

"And, what did I say I'd do to you if I ever caught you doing it again?"

Erin hesitated. She was afraid to say it. "I don't remember, daddy."

"Don't you lie to me, young lady! You know perfectly well what I said I'd do if I ever caught you having sex what that boy. Now, tell me, what did I say?"

Erin was caught. Her face turned red, and she felt weak in her knees. As her stomach turned flip-flop, she whispered "You said you'd spank me."

"What? I can't hear you, Erin. Speak up!"

"You said you'd spank the snot out of me!" There! She said it!

"That's right, Erin. And, now you're going to get it." Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her down over his lap. Her feet and hands barely touched the floor.

She could feel daddy's pants on her belly as he moved her into position. She felt so helpless and vulnerable - lying naked over daddy's lap. She knew he could see everything, even her "kitty", as she called it. "I'm sorry, daddy." she said. "Please don't spank me. I won't ever do it again." she pleaded, as she squirmed on her daddy's lap.

"You should have thought about that before you started, young lady!" he said before raising his hand over Erin's bare bottom. Then he started to spank her. SMACK! SPANK! SPLAT! SMACK! His large hand rained spanks on her cheeks - first one, then the other.

Erin squirmed, and tried to put her hands on her bottom to stop daddy from spanking. "Ow, ow, OW!" she cried.

"Oh, no, you don't!" He grabbed her wrists, and pinned them against her back before resuming. SMACK! SPANK! SPLAT! SMACK! With hardly a pause, he spanked her. He could see her pale cheeks turning red, and quivering with each blow. Lost in his anger at finding his nubile daughter naked and having sex with a boy in his house, he continued to spank her relentlessly, unaware of the effect it was having on her.

After daddy pinned her hands, Erin resigned herself to not being able to get away. After a little while, Erin felt her bottom aflame from the spanks. She also felt something else. She had already experienced one climax when the boy licked her as she sat on the couch, and she was close to another one when her daddy showed up as she was jerking the boy off. But, now, she felt another climax building inside as her daddy spanked her. As she floated, kind of detached from the reality of her spanking, she felt all kind of warm and tingly, and knew she was getting close to cumming again. She couldn't let her daddy know what was happening! But, she began to rub her mound against daddy's leg as he spanked her. "Poor daddy!" she thought. "He doesn't know what he's doing to me!" She continued to writhe on daddy's lap, rubbing and rubbing against his leg as he spanked her until... "Oh, Oh! DADDY!" she wailed, as she climaxed!

Daddy was surprised at her cry, and thought, perhaps, he'd gone too far with his little girl. He realized he'd been spanking her in anger, and had probably hurt her more than he intended. "I think you've learned your lesson, Erin." he said, as he lifted her up from his lap, not noticing the wet spot on his pants from her. "Now, you lie in your bed, and think about what just happened." He stood up, and walked out of her bedroom, closing the door behind him. He was shaking from the anger and exhaustion after giving her the spanking she deserved.

Erin crawled back onto the bed, and laid down on her stomach. Her bottom still burned from the spanking. But, she wasn't satisfied. Daddy had started something, and she had to finish it. She reached down between her thighs, and began to finger herself. Closing her eyes, she imagined lying over her daddy's lap, once again, as he spanked her. She couldn't help think about what had just happened. She smiled to herself as she began to make plans to be caught again!