Erin's Massage

Story Info
Friend makes a shocking confession.
1k words
3.91
58.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living alone for a year or so when Erin, a long time friend, needed a place to stay for a while. I had plenty of room in my home, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and was comfortable sharing space with her. She was educated, intelligent, articulate and we conversed well with each other on most any subject. She was considerably younger than I, she being 28 and I being 54, but she seemed older than her years would indicate and I felt younger than mine. She was also quite attractive, a lovely face, about 5'2", 105 lbs., and a near perfectly proportioned body, with out a doubt the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen in my life. We often partied together, had many mutual acquaintances and were perfectly comfortable and at ease with one another.

This particular evening it was a little after 1:00 when we got home. We had closed the bar down town and come back to the house only because there was nothing else happening. I put on my robe and Erin changed into an oversized T-shirt, her normal bedtime attire. Neither of us were sleepy so I made us some rum drinks and we sat at the kitchen table and talked. Her male friend lived in Portland and a couple of nights a week she would go there to spend the night, but not on a regular or predictable schedule.

We often discussed our sexual lives with one and other and after 20 or 30 minute of trading anecdotes she announced, out of the blue, "I have an oversized clitoris!" I responded with, "Let me see it!", not expecting her to take me seriously. Well she stood up, and held her shirt up out of the way and spread her legs a bit and with her hand spread the lips at the top of her pussy. It was large, probably the largest I had ever seen, but not in any way ugly. Her bush was neatly trimmed and lovely to look at. I could feel my cock stirring beneath my robe, and said, "Oh yes, it is big, beautiful too." She let shirt fall back into place and sat back down.

Conversation continued in the same vein for a while, and I twisted in my chair trying to get comfortable. Erin asked what was wrong and I said that my back and neck hurt. She offered to massage my back and suggested I lay down on the floor. I did so and she got some olive oil from the cupboard and sat down on my butt straddling me. She pulled my robe down off my shoulders and poured oil on my back and began rubbing and kneading the muscles in my back and neck. I slowly relaxed and felt more oil poured on my lower back and my robe pulled further down until my butt was exposed.

I had been half hard the entire time since seeing her clitoris, and as her hands moved down and began massaging my butt my cock stiffened considerably. I said to her. "you are giving me a hard-on." and with that she let one hand slide between my ass cheeks and down my inner thigh. I moaned and squirmed a bit trying to move my cock to a more comfortable position. Now she was concentrating both hands on my butt and inner thighs and lightly brushing my balls. I continued squirming and moaning as she continued rubbing my butt and balls. Finally she said, "roll over Charlie, let me work on the other side a while."

I was not sure what to think and rolled over as she asked. My stiff cock laid against my belly and she started talking. I don't remember her exact words, but something along the lines of the following. "We are and have been friends for quite a while now. But I currently have a man in my life and, I am a 'one guy at a time' kind of girl, so I can't fuck you no matter how much you and I might like that. Maybe some day it will be different, just not now. I can continue massaging you though if you like." I looked up at her and nodded "yes", and she took the oil and liberally covered my cock and balls.

When her hand touched my cock I jerked like I'd been shocked. Her hand started the familiar up and down motion which she carried right out over the end. Her other hand was caressing my balls and wandered once in a while down to my ass hole. She talked the whole time, asking if it felt good, what would I like, should she go faster, should she go slower, on and on.

She noticed that I enjoyed her fingers on my ass hole and slowly inserted one just barely inside and I moaned in appreciation. She said, "you like that, don't you." And I moaned again and said "I'm just about there, Erin." Her hand on my cock moved faster and she pushed her finger all the way up my butt and I was there. I looked into her eyes as she stared at her hand jerking my cock and I felt the contractions start and that feeling over took me. The first shot reached my chest and Erin stopped her hand movements and pressed her finger against my prostate and the second shot lay along side the first. She started her hand moving again and my cum just rolled out the tip and down her hand adding to the lubrication the oil provided. I don't know what, if any, sounds I made. I do remember her saying, "Yea baby, cum for me, cum for me." over and over.

I felt absolutely relaxed and just laid there. Erin got a towel and warm washcloth and cleaned me up and we went to bed together. We hugged and cuddled and kissed and I told her I would return the favor sometime, just could not tonight. She said, "How about tomorrow?" & I replied, "You got a deal." and we were off to sleep.