Erin's New Job

Story Info
To get money Erin is going to become a futanari prostitute.
1.2k words
3.89
51.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was desperate for money. He needed money to pay off school tuition and there were almost no jobs out there. Out of desperation he agreed to work on The Farm.

The Farm was a prostitution facility. He would be prostituted for six months and at the end of the six months he would return home with all the money he needed for school. There was just one catch. They were going to physically alter him. The Farm catered to a very special niche. They dealt in futatari.

He had been led into a room and given the concoction that would change him. A skimpy outfit hung beside a full length mirror.

"You will have 24 hours to adjust to your new body before you will be brought to the floor and worked," his handler indicated at the outfit as she spoke. "You will be expected to wear this for your first shift. After that feel free to wear anything in the wardrobe or nothing. The choice is yours. Relax and enjoy yourself. It is a treat to work here."

Erin glanced at the vial in his hand as the handler left. There was no turning back after this. He would be stuck in that body for at least six months. Taking a deep breath he downed the contents of the vial in one gulp. He set the vial down on the small table beside the bed and began to undress.

No sooner had he finished folding his clothes when he felt a warmth surge through him. He laid down on the bed so as not to fall over as a wave of dizziness hit him. He squirmed on the bed as every nerve in his body became aroused. He felt his hair growing longer and ran his fingers through the new locks.

Groaning, he noticed his voice had lost that masculine tone and a slight feminine tone had crept in. His hands flew over his body as it repositioned itself. His waist began to shrink and his hips widened. He moaned as the pleasure in his body increased. Slowly he became aware that his chest was getting higher.

He squeezed his expanding breasts, enjoying the pleasure that shot through them. They continued to expand until he was at least a DD. They finally seemed to settle on a size and his nipples hardened in the cool air.

Scissoring his legs together he could feel a heat growing between his legs. Reaching down, he noticed that his balls were receding into him and his cock was growing in length and girth. Behind his penis he felt a valley forming in the flesh. It widened and opened. Exploring the new area it belatedly dawn on him that this was his new cunt.

Pleasure was cascading over him in ever increasing waves. When it seemed that he could take not more and his body could change no more he came. He had never experienced an orgasm like that even in his wildest dreams. He shot cum out of his cock in an almost never ending stream.

At the same time his newly formed cunt twitched with joyous spasms. After what seemed like hours his body began to call down. Exhausted with the transformation Erin fell asleep covered in his own cum.

Waking up Erin glanced at the clock beside the bed. He was startled to find he only had two hours to get cleaned up and dressed. He slowly sat up clutching his breasts. They felt warm to the touch and a wave a pleasure passed through him. He stood up and moved to the shower.

The shower afforded him the opportunity to explore his new body. He washed everywhere. When he reached his genitals he paused. It felt strange not to feel his balls there but even stranger was the slit that formed his cunt. That would definitely take some getting used to.

After he got out of the shower he got dressed in the outfit that had been left out for him. A small bikini top covered his nipples but left his breasts visible. The bottoms were a short skirt. There was no underwear. The skirt barely covered his dick. He sat down at the vanity and put on the makeup the way he had been taught. He styled his hair the best he could. It would get better in time he knew.

Standing back in the full length mirror Erin could not believe that the stranger he saw was himself. His stomach flopped nervously. What had he gotten himself into? Before panic set in his handler returned.

"I hope yesterday was enjoyable to you. Please put on these shoes and follow me." Erin put on the stiletto heals and awkwardly followed the woman.

He was led down a corridor with several doors on either side. "This is your booth for now. You will be notified what act has been requested and then the client will enter. Fulfill all of your duties and a $10,000 bonus will be give to you at the end of your contract."

Erin entered his booth. A bed was in one corner of the room. The other side of the room had straps and bars suspended from the ceiling and attached to the floor. Nervously, he sat on the bed. He jumped out of his skin when a panel on the wall by the bed chimed. Looking at it he saw a dossier appear on the screen. His instructions told him he was to be vaginally fucked. His nerves returned with a vengeance with this information.

He stood as the client entered the room. He was only wearing a robe. "I've been told that this is your first time. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything strange tonight. I just want to take that nice new cunt of yours for a spin."

He quickly removed his robe revealing his hard cock. Before Erin could react the client had his tongue down his throat. Pushing him onto the bed the client removed the bikini top. Groaning with pleasure the client pushed his face deep into the virgin cleavage.

The client began to kiss Erin again as he removed the skirt. Groping Erin's ass tightly he pulled erin closer to his dick.

"My that is a large dick you have. If I have any energy left I might pay it some attention but for now your cunt is mine."

In one quick movement the client pulled Erin onto his erected dick skewering him. Erin felt a shot of electricity pulse through him. The client moved in and out of him. Erin couldn't believe this was happening. He was being fucked by a man in HIS cunt!

"Fuck, you have a tight cunt."

The client's face grew redder as his rhythm increased. He came with such force that Erin was taken aback. Hot cum flooded inside of him. Dropping on top of Erin the client let out a spent sigh.

The client rested in Erin's bed for the short time remaining in the session. He casually draped the robe over his body as he headed out the door. He never looked back at Erin but left him there full of cum.