Erin's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A young slut takes her first step into a different life.
3k words
4.1
26.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that she was on the wrong side of the city, that she could be in danger here, she just did not care. She needed this, and she would do whatever was needed to get it. Although she was starting to wish she had brought a coat or jacket of some kind. As she walked down the street, she knew her young, slim body was drawing the gaze of anybody around, and what she was wearing was not exactly helping her much. The reflection in a large window caught her eye, and she stopped and looked at herself, smiling slightly at what she saw.

Her name was Erin; she was around 5''5', with a slight figure and full, perky 34C breasts. Her bright green eyes locked with the reflections as she bit her lip a little. Had she made a mistake? She had come straight from school, so she still had her uniform on, with a few adjustments. Her white shirt was a few sizes to small and had the top buttons undone, showing her cleavage, which had her tie disappearing in, and hints of a bright pink bra beneath. Her skirt was tiny, only just covering her round, firm ass and leaving her legs bare apart from a pair of very high black heels on her feet. Her long, dark hair was up in thick pigtails. She was the ideal schoolgirl slut.

Turning quickly she found herself bumping into someone, a man, much taller and bigger than her. He quickly took a hold of one of her small wrists.

"Well look at what we have here." He sneered "Another little whore walking the streets. How much do you cost, cutie?"

"I'm not a hooker! Get off me!" Erin snapped back, pulling her wrist away from his grip and pushing past him. "Jerk." She added, just under her breath.

She jumped and let out a little squeal as she felt her ass receive a quick slap, spinning round she saw the man chuckling to himself and walking away. She hurried away, rubbing her ass and scowling. She was no hooker, no common street whore. She was a different to them, and soon she would have to prove that.

Soon, she found the place she was looking for. A large building, it could have passed for a normal bar, but this was a seedy strip club, or if you paid enough, a brothel. The owner, a Mr McKenzie, was the most renown and successful figure of the sex business. He owned many clubs like this one, catering for the desires of drug addicts on the street to high profile politicians and business men. But Erin did not care about that, what she cared about was that he was hiring. But not for hookers, strippers or porn stars. He wanted a personal slut.

She pushed open the door and instantly screwed up her little nose at the place. It was dark, dingy, and smelt of alcohol, sweat and sex. She walked over to the bar, stepping over a barely conscious man on her way.

"Hello?" She called out to who she assumed was the bar keeper, a buxom redhead who was leaning against the wall and smoking a cigarette. The redhead looked over at Erin and scowled as she approached.

"Get out of here little girl, we don't have anything to do with kids here." The redhead looked over the bar at Erin "Even if they are pretty sexy."

"Fuck off bitch, I'm old enough!" Erin growled back, trying to stand taller as she glanced at the bar keeper's name badge. "Now listen, Ginger? Wow, original name. Mr McKenzie is expecting me, and I don't think he would appreciate you holding me up." Erin had an air of confidence around her, the type that only came from years of being popular and getting everything she wanted.

Ginger narrowed her eyes at Erin, wanting nothing more than to slap that arrogant smirk of her face. But instead she gave her a sickly sweet smile and said "Of course, I'm sorry. Go right through that door, he will be expecting you."

Erin did not answer her, she just walked past Ginger and through the door she had mentioned. It led to a corridor, and at the end was a door with a name sign, Mr McKenzie. Erin took one last deep breath and straightened her clothes. She had to look her best after all. She considered knocking, but decided against it, she was expected. So she just walked in.

"Hey!" She smiled brightly as she walked through the door. "I'm here about that job."

She got no answer. The man at the desk, Mr McKenzie, a hulking mass of muscle, slowly put his pen down and sat up, looking straight at Erin with a cold stare.

"And what makes you think you can just burst into my office without being invited, little girl?" He asked calmly, keeping his voice low and quiet.

Erin was a little surprised "I, um, I just thought..."

"You thought wrong." He interrupted, his voice easily drowning hers, without him even needing to shout. "You had no idea what I was doing, you entering could have ruined a deal, could have interrupted anything. Stupid girl." He scolded. "But that's done now, come in, let me get a good look at you. Very nice, give me a spin, girl."

Erin giggled like a stupid schoolgirl as she turned around, making sure to stick her round ass out towards Mr McKenzie. She even reached back to flick her skirt up, showing him her little pink thong. She dropped her skirt and turned back around. She walked over to him and looked around.

"Um, is there a chair or something for me to sit in?" She asked, rather naively.

He laughed humourlessly. "No little girl, you will kneel. And if I like you, which I think I might, you will sit on my lap. Now you seem very young, only 19, and this is a big decision to make. Tell me, little slut, why are you here?"

Erin took a breath as she sank to her knees, this was it. "It won't be very long until I leave school, and, well, I'm not that clever, I'm not going to get good enough grades or qualifications to get a good job and live well. I could try to get a rich husband and live off him, but that seems pretty boring." She looked up and saw that she was losing the interest of Mr McKenzie. "But what I am good at is being a slut. I suck off boys every day at school; I let most of them fuck me, sometimes more than one at a time. I love cock, and I love cum. So I thought, why not use my best assets to my advantage? I'm young, horny and a slut, so I should get a rich, sexy master." She winked up at Mr McKenzie "And here I am."

There was a moment of silence, soon filled by Mr McKenzie's loud, booming laugh.

"Very good little girl, but I need to know you understand what this is. This is no half-hearted attempt, you will be in full time servitude to me. You will do whatever I tell you to, whenever I do. You may be doing housekeeping chores; you may be selling yourself on the street for me. You always have to answer to and serve me. Over time, I may give you some responsibilities over the other sluts in my employment, but at first, you will be at the bottom. Understand?"

Erin bit her lip, she had heard that she was trying to get a position like that, but she did not think she would have to be a hooker, or that other girls would tell her what to do. But she had come this far. And despite everything, she could feel her heart was beating a little bit faster, her breathing was a little bit deeper. She was getting excited.

"Yes Mr McKenzie, I understand." She said with confidence.

"Good girl, come and sit on my lap now, slut." Mr McKenzie pushed his chair back and patted his legs. Erin quickly hopped up and sat down across his knees, her legs dangling over the side of his seat.

"Now, little girl, tell me what you actually know about me." Mr McKenzie demanded sharply, placing one hand on one of Erin's firm breasts and giving it a squeeze.

"Well...I...um..." Erin stammered, distracted by the hand on her, she was about to talk when she felt something hard digging into her ass. She wriggled a little bit and felt it get harder. With a slight gasp she realised what it was, that Mr McKenzie liked her young, sexy body and wanted her. She grinned to herself. "I know that you own everything worth owning in this city, and that everyone answers to you. I know that you demand complete obedience in your workers. And I know that you enjoy everything from having a sweet, caring moment with a girl to making her cry and choke on your dick, which I hear is more than a mouthful." With her last sentence, Erin grinded down her ass into Mr McKenzie's cock, and was rewarded by hearing him take a deep breath to try and keep his composure. Erin looked up at him with her big wide eyes.

"What's wrong Mr McKenzie?" Her voice dripped with innocence. "Am I making you excited? Is my body too much for you?"

Her big grin did not stay for long. She let out a loud squeal as she was roughly pushed from her seat, landing on the floor in a heap, her little skirt falling up and revealing her ass. She felt Mr McKenzie's strong hands gripping her pigtails and dragging her back up to her knees in front of him.

"You dumb little whore." He growled. "Allow me to make this clear, I can easily resist you, and you are not too much for me. In fact, I think it's the other way around. Unzip me and find out."

"Ow, ow, ow , okay!" Erin whimpered in response, trying to move her head so the hair pulling hurt less. She moved her little hands up to Mr McKenzie's trousers and quickly undid his flies. Reaching in she fumbled about to undo his boxers. After a moment his cock sprung out, already hard and rigid. It flew out and smacked her firmly on the cheek. Erin's eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. Easily 9 inches long, it was thick and veiny, the wide, bulbous head was now pointing right at her.

"Impressed?" She heard Mr McKenzie laugh. "Get sucking on it bitch. Show me you have the skills to be my slut."

Erin swallowed and took a deep breath; she had no idea how she was going to fit it in her mouth. She nervously leaned forwards and opened her mouth wide, stretching her jaw around the head of Mr McKenzie's huge cock. She clamped her lips down and started to suck softly, flicking her tongue around the helmet and using the tip of her tongue to tease his piss hole. She heard a long moan above her.

"There's a good girl, you know your way around a cock, do you? Try and impress me."

Erin smiled to herself; she had sucked enough cocks to know what to do next, and how to please Mr McKenzie. She used both of her hands to rub the bottom half of his cock as she slowly took more into her mouth, bobbing up and down softly. She let spit run out of her mouth and down his cock to her hands. Soon, his entire cock was covered in her spit and she was moving her head up and down the first 4 inches or so, sucking hard now, with her hands pleasing the remaining length.

"That's quite good slut, but nothing special. Show me some skill." Mr McKenzie demanded.

Erin would have pouted if she did not have a cock in her mouth. The boys at school never complained about her blowjobs.

Erin started to move her head faster, suck harder and move her tongue more. She moaned and hummed around Mr McKenzie's fat cock, desperately forcing herself to take more and more in her wet, warm mouth. She reached just past halfway before she gagged. She quickly pulled off for air, taking a deep breath as she used her hands to wank the entire length. Trails of spit joined her lips to the great cock in front of her.

Erin let out a loud yelp as Mr McKenzie gave her a firm slap to her right cheek.

"Did I say stop bitch?" Another slap, to her left cheek this time "Well?"

"Ow! No Mr McKenzie, sorry!" Erin quickly dived back on his cock, not wanting another slap. She again tried to take as much as she could, and again she gagged and tried to pull off. But this time she felt her pigtails get gripped and pulled on again; Mr McKenzie was forcing her to keep sucking his cock, and obviously wanted her to go deeper.

Erin shook her head as more and more of his cock was forced down her throat. She gagged, choked, even hit at Mr McKenzie's thighs, but he ignored her and kept on going. Erin breathed heavily through her nose as she desperately tried to get enough air in to her lungs. This was something she had never experienced, there had never been anything she could not deepthroat, and there had never been someone who had treated her like this. Soon enough, when Erin began to see spots and thought she was going to be sick, he stopped pushing.

"Hmm, I don't think you're going to get much more in, but still, I'm impressed." He let out a little chuckle "Don't worry Kitten, soon you'll be able to take it all down your throat."

From Erin's point of view, she could see that there was still a good few inches left to get down, she could never make that, surely? But still, the praise made her smile slightly and feel better. She let out a very muffled "Thanks" around the thick piece of meat wedged in her mouth.

He held her head down for a moment, but Mr McKenzie did not want this little whore to get a break. Still using her pigtails as handles, he began to pull her head up and down on his cock; Long, forceful strokes that had his cock moving from just in between Erin's bright red lips to driving its way down her throat and back again. Each time his cock was forced past the entrance to her throat Erin would let out a gag or a choke. By now her eyes were watering, making of mess of the makeup she had spent ages preparing, thick, dark lines ran down her cheeks. And spit was pouring out of the corners of her mouth, it either ran down his cock, to be driven back into her mouth, or dribbled down her chin, to drip down onto her heaving chest. Her shirt was now wet enough to stick to her skin and become see through, the bright pink material of her bra was now easily visible.

With a loud grunt, Mr McKenzie pushed her away, she fell backwards and landed heavily on her ass. She immediately began coughing up copious amounts of spit, mixed with Mr McKenzie's precum. She was definitely a sight, her pretty face a mess, mouth wide open, perky tits rising and falling as she gasped for breath. Without a word, Mr McKenzie rose from his seat. Holding his cock in one hand, he pointed it right at her and began stroking it furiously. Erin just stared at the weapon in front of her face. She knew what was about to happen. But she did not move, or protest, or anything. She just sat and waited.

"Good girl..." Mr McKenzie mumbled faintly, right before he let out a long, loud, animalistic groan as he finally reached climax. Long, thick streams of cum leapt from his cock and onto Erin's face and body. He made sure to change his aim, soon coating her face, getting a few shots onto her tits, and even a blast in her hair. When he had finally finished glazing Erin, he stepped forwards and placed the tip of his cock back in her mouth. "Clean it." He commanded.

Erin had no qualms about taking his cummy cock back in, flicking her tongue around, she quickly removed the mess from his cock. She had said that she loved cum, but she loved Mr McKenzie's cum even more. Everything about it was amazing to her. The texture and feel on her skin, the taste in her mouth, even the smell.

After a short while, Mr McKenzie pulled his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. He looked down at her as he began putting himself away. It was hard not to laugh at the sight. Erin had come in looking like a perfect, sexy little schoolgirl slut, but now she looked like any other whore. One of her eyes was glued shut with his cum, her hair was matted and shiny with it, her cheeks covered, her pretty lips looking bee stung from being stretched so much, and her shirt was filthy, covered in spit and cum, her tits shining. Already, he felt a stirring in his boxers that told him he was not done with Erin yet.

"Well, I guess you're hired then." He laughed a little. "You start tomorrow. I'll see you then, Kitten."

And with that he turned, walked out the door and left.

Erin did not move for a bit, she was confused. What did she do now? Her answer came soon enough though. She heard footsteps, Her heart sank as the door opened again and Ginger walked in.

"Hey there Kitten." Ginger had an evil grin on her face. "I'm meant to look after you for now. Wow, you look even sexier like that." She shut the door behind her and strode towards Erin, smirking and swinging her hips.

All poor Erin could say was "Oh shit..."