Erin's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
After 90 days of dating, Erin finally opens up.
1.1k words
4.32
5.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uboo87
uboo87
1 Followers

He came to her house a little early, Matt had meant to show up late, to make Erin sweat a little, after all, she had forced him to wait a 90 day period before their first truly intimate encounter. They had been talking over the course of dates, so he knew that she was itching for him as much as he was for her. He had meant to make her sweat it out and arrive a little late, but he couldn't manage it. His hormones and lust forced him to ring the bell 15 minutes early.

She answered the door, in a pair of black fuck-me heels, a denim skirt that only appeared to do its job if she stood perfectly straight, and a tight top. Her nipples revealed that there was no bra on. Matt scanned her up and down with a greedy and lascivious grin spready across his mouth. She smiled a little shyly, hesitating to meet his gaze, and beginning to blush at the way he seemed to be consuming her with his gaze.

Before she had time to walk out of the door to begin their date, she felt three sensations in too quick of a sequence to distinguish. She felt his hand wrap around her throat, causing her to lose balance, she felt her back make contact roughly with the wall behind her, and she felt her tight pussy twitch as it surged with moisture. Matt's fingers began to slowly constrict around her throat, making her breath come a little shortened, and she felt his hot breath as he leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "I'm not going to be able to control myself with you looking the part of such a delicious little slut. So, I'm going to take care of business here and now. Are you going to be a good girl for me tonight?"

"Yes," came her reply, mind reeling from the abrupt start of the night that she had been waiting for.

"Yes what?" Matt's fingers began to tighten

"Yes, sir," Erin grinned as she forced the words out, and the felt a relief of pressure, and a flood of oxygen return.

As Matt release Erin from his grip, she realized that she had been forced even farther up on her toes than her tall heels normally provided. She slid down the wall, lifting her skirt up with it, revealing a lacy pair of black underwear, and she noticed that Matt's eyes hadn't missed a detail. His lips pressed against hers, and his tongue explored into her mouth while his hands roughly moved to her inner thighs. Sliding the crotch material aside, his fingers found her clit, and he caught her moans with his mouth. Matt pulled Erin's shirt up, and freed her perfect tits, while missing as little time rubbing her pussy and kissing her as possible. Her nipples grew and hardened as they were pressed tight to his body, and he slid a finger inside.

Matt's lips moved from her lips, and her moans became more audible, as his kisses trailed down her neck to her shoulder, stopping occasionally for quick bite. A momentary painful reminder of who she had invited into her bed. Sliding a second finger into her quickly wetting pussy, his mouth found her nipple.

"How good are you going to be for me, slut?"

"I'll do anything for you tonight, sir."

His kisses continued down her stomach until his tongue rested just above her clit.

"Beg for me."

"Please, Matt, please! I can't take the wait, please eat my pussy!"

Matt pulled her clit into his mouth, and began sucking on it, and grazing his teeth across it was his two fingers pumped harder and faster into her, making her squirm, moan, and cuss, until she finally felt the first wave of orgasm come crashing down around her. As her pussy clenched, Matt relaxed his hand and concentrated solely on licking and sucking her pussy until her moans began to subside.

Standing up, he grabbed a fistful of Erin's hair, and dragged her over to the couch. He pushed her to her hands and knees, and slid out of his jeans, revealing his choice in not wearing underwear with his thick cock springing free at her face. Without hesitation, she pulled it into her mouth, and found her rhythm, speeding up and slowing down according to his moans of pleasure. His hands moved pulled her slowly from him, and moved her face to his ass. Taking the hint, she pressed her tongue against his asshole, and felt him tense and moan. His hand moved to fist his cock, while his other hand pressed the back of her head tighter against his ass. Erin dropped her own hand between her thighs, and started playing with herself, moaning into his ass.

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her to her feet, and staring deep into her beautiful eyes, slapped her gorgeous face, just hard enough to sting. Her hand went flying to his face to return the favor, but Matt caught her hand at her wrist, and emphasized the power dynamic that their relationship had become for the night. He threw her over the couch arm, shoving her face and tits into the couch cushions, and pulled her skirt up to her waist. He pulled the panties down to her ankle, and finally had an unblocked shot at the ass that he had been dreaming about. Taking a moment to appreciate it, his hand came down in a hard and loud swat, causing Erin to whimper into the couch.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, sir"

Matt's cock was positioned at the entrance of her pussy.

"Say it."

"Please fuck me, Matt, please. I need it."

He pressed the very tip in gently, mixing Erin's saliva and pussy juices

"Louder..."

"Please fuck me, sir, PLEASE!"

Matt slid in a bit more, so the head was almost all the way in.

"Louder, whore, I want your fucking neighbors to hear you!"

"Please, sir! PLEASE FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY!!"

With that, Matt's patience had run out, and with one motion his balls were pressed into her pelvis. He ripped her head back by her hair, releasing her screams from the cushions to the open living room air, and proceeded to fuck her like the animal he was until they both came.

When he had shot his load deep inside of her, he stood her up, brushed her hair out of her eyes, smoothed down her skirt and gave her her shirt. He took her softly by the hand, and led her to the car, so they could go out to dinner. The whole night on their date, she felt his cum running softly down her leg, as a gentle but persistent reminder that she belonged to him now.

uboo87
uboo87
1 Followers