Ernestina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

And she came! God, did she cum! Time and again she would groan and moan with excitement while her pussy would clamp down on my steel like shaft. I was amazed at how long I was able to stay hard. We fucked for over an hour before I came like a cannon into her pussy. She shrieked in simultaneous climax and slowly toppled over. Her hips must have ached from the effort that she had put out but she gave no sign of it.

Lying sideways on the sofa she pulled me up to cuddle. Her leg entwined with mine we lay next to each other while our heartbeat returned to normal.

I stroked her tits, amazed anew at just how massive, how gigantic they were, even in repose.

"These tits are amazing," I informed her. "I had no idea how massive you were at the bar."

"Yeah," she responded. "I used to get hit on all the time! I couldn't walk out with out getting at least a dozen propositions. It was annoying. I decided I was going to take control. So I found a few ways of disguising all this," she waved at her body, "until I was ready to share with some guy. I have to admit I enjoy seeing the look on their face as they see what all I have to offer! I get a kick out of it! But you, well, you really are amazing, too, you know! I've never been so thoroughly taken care of!"

"Well, I'm not done taking care of you," I announced as I rolled over onto her and slid my revived cock into her pussy.

"Again?" she gasped. "So soon? You ARE amazing, just amazing, just keep doing that," she moaned as I proceeded to fuck her in missionary position.

From on top of her I was able to adore her massive breasts while pile driving into her as hard as I had ever done. She loved it! With in minutes she was exploding in happiness as I kept up the tempo.

We went at it for a long time. When I left I was completely knackered and she was collapsed across the sofa.

I never saw her again.

I got a text message late the next day that her parents had been in an auto accident. She had to move back home to care for them.

But it wasn't a total loss. I mean, aside from an amazing night of sex with a breastacular goddess there was one other positive.

The next time I went into Chuckles Allison pulled me aside. She smiled up into my eyes as she rested her hand on my arm. She made sure I could feel her big, solid boob pressed against my shoulder.

"Ernestina told me all about you before she left," she breathed. She batted her eyes. "She was VERY complimentary. So, I just wanted to let you know. The next time my boyfriend and I take a "break" you're up! I want some of what Ernestina got! And so do most of the other girls, from what I hear!

So, I'm still looking for the perfect woman. Maybe Ernestina will return. In the meantime, I am getting regular, guilt free, commitment free sex from any number of busty, horny women. It seems that one or another of the bar tenders are always on "break" from their regular guys. And sometimes, there will be more than one on "break" at the same time.

So life could be worse, right?

Just one regret. I never found out just how big Ernestina is!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers
12