Eroding Nhilism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love California, Leo. I really do. I love to surf and sun bathe on the beach. To hike through the red woods and party like it's 1999 at the gay clubs. Take a drive to the city of Angels and see all the famous Hollywood stars. California is the most beautiful state in America.

"And yet...it's being trashed like that beautiful beach."

The sadness Betty slowly engulfed everything in my car. Nothing but her anguish could be felt despite being a bright and beautiful day.

I wish I can do or say anything to cheer Betty up. However, I knew I did not have the right ammunition to help her. Knowing all too well there was some things that only time could heal.

So all I can do for now was listen.

"Where are you living now?" I asked.

"In Fort Lauderdale with my sister." Betty said. "It's a lovely city but does not have the same vibe as San Francisco."

"At least you don't live in Miami. God that is a horrible town."

"I take it there is a lot of crime there."

"The crime I can handle. It's the goddamn toll plazas that makes Miami a hellhole."

Betty started to giggle at my comment. A sign that I had to keep up the momentum.

"I can handle the arm robberies." I continued. "I can handle the junkies. Hell, I can even handle the gangs, corrupt politicians, and gay pride parades. But what I cannot handle is paying $5 every 5 miles!"

"Gay pride parades are not that bad, Leo." Betty said. "In fact they are a lot of fun."

"They get more spankings than I do. How the hell is that fun?"

Betty erupted in laughter. Destroying the sorrow with the might of a nuclear bomb. But instead of nuclear fallout, I took a glance at Betty and saw a smile on her face once more.

"How do you not have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Let's just say I am very picky." I said.

"I hope you're not gay. Because if you are that would be a real tragedy."

"If you are offering a spanking I am accepting applications."

Once again my car echoed to Betty's laughter. Turning an abysmal moment into one that I would treasure for a lifetime.

***

As Betty had girl talk with her sister, I took care of my sexual frustration in my bed once more. As I pleasure myself, I dreamt of Betty lying on the beach with nothing but sun tan lotion on. She glisten under the hot sun that made her naked body goddess like. Without even thinking, I lower myself to her and pressed my lips against her smooth thick lips. Destroying any form of inhibition that was holding me back.

Before I could get to the good stuff, ALICE bust into my room without knocking. Thank God I was fast enough to hide my erection. Otherwise I fear I would scar the poor girl for life.

"We need to talk." ALICE said as she lay down next to me.

"I have been nothing but a perfect gentleman." I quickly said fearing I did something inappropriate.

"Please, you have more manners than a Japanese policeman. I wouldn't let my sister near you if I you were a problem."

"Thank God. For a second there I thought you were going to tear me a new for taking her to that rocky beach."

"About that...Betty didn't say anything...weird did she?"

"No." I said as I gave ALICE a weird look. "Besides being sad about California, she didn't mention anything worth talking about."

ALICE studied my face like a Tiger with its prey. She tried to find any lies that could endanger her sister in anyway. Scanning everything from my eyes to the very pores. Once she found nothing damming about me, ALICE let out a sigh of relief knowing her trust was well placed.

"Betty has not been the same since she came back from California." ALICE said. "Something happened back in that god awful state."

"How serious do you think it is?" I asked.

"Well I know it's not any form of abuse. Our mother is a psychiatrists who deals with that stuff all the time. So I know Betty did not experience that."

"What do you think it could be?"

"Well it probably has to do with her ex-boyfriend, Lopez, back in San Francisco. For whenever I talk to her about him, Betty drops the subject manner immediately."

"Have you tried to talking to him directly?"

"The man deleted his Facebook page. Not to mention deactivated all his phone numbers, emails, and social media accounts. So I can't get a hold of him in any way."

"Lopez sounds fishy."

"I know." ALICE said as she looked directly into my eyes. "That is why if you hear anything damning about Betty you tell me ASAP. Because if my sister was hurt in anyway...I really like to know, okay."

Seeing the fear in ALICE's eyes broke me in so many ways. Here was a strong vixen who gave the allusion of taking on the world. Yet the moment a family member faced the possible worse, the fear overtook her with ease. Making her more human than she cared to let on.

"Okay." I said without even thinking. "But I doubt I can be of any use. We've only known each other for a day and half."

"Leo you made Betty smile for the first time since she got here." ALICE said with a grin. "Which is saying a lot since she been depressed for what seems like forever."

"Well let's hope my autism don't screw things up. Last thing I need is to turn that smile upside down."

"Yeah, about that...Betty knows about your autism."

My jaw dropped as ALICE face made a nasty cringe. Knowing full well she told her sister something very personal about me.

"She's been through a lot Leo." ALICE said. "Plus I made her promise not to tell anyone else. So far everything is working out okay."

"I still wish you asked me first." I said as tried to keep my discomfort at bay. "That is very personal."

"I know." ALICE said as she held my hand. "However, many people are not aware of your quirks. And with my sister gone through some bad shit, I didn't want to see either one of your hurt."

ALICE soft hands brought clarity to my mind. Banishing the demons that could ruin a very beautiful friendship. And knowing how rare good friends are these days, I let this go knowing it was for the best.

"Okay." I said as I squeezed her hand. "I will let this good just this once."

"Thanks Leo." ALICE squeezed back. "Now to do something about the smell of this room."

"What smell?"

"It smells like sweat. Not mention an odor that I can't put my finger on. I know it stinks but it reminds me of my ex-boyfriend--"

ALICE looked at my blanket with suspicion. Despite the air condition being at 76 degrees, the day was too hot to have a blanket on. Thus I was sweating myself to death.

However, the moment ALICE saw the pile of tissue papers in the waste basket was when terror struck.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she dashed her way to the bathroom. "You are filthy!"

"ALICE please." I called out as I quickly put on my pants. "It's no big deal."

"No big deal!" She screamed as she turned on the shower. "For godsake's there was a mountain in your garbage pin! Do you ever take out the trash?"

Before I could reason with ALICE, I saw Betty standing next to me with a confused look. Her presence made my face turn red as I felt shame nail my mouth shut. Making me feel more like a fool than I care for.

"Everything okay, sis?" Betty asked.

"No!" ALICE screamed. "Leo is a filthy pig!"

"What did he do?"

"The man does not clean up after himself! God knows what is on his bed!"

ALICE's shrieks answered all of Betty's questions. Causing her to have an amused look on her face.

"I guess the single life has its cost." Betty said.

"Yeah." I said as I tried not to look her in the eyes.

"I can only imagine the stash on your computer."

"I don't look at porn, Betty. It's too expensive and I hate cleaning my computer for viruses."

Betty laugh at my statement. However, her laughter was cut short when I was giving her a dumbfounded look.

"You really don't look at porn, do you?" Betty asked.

"It's gets boring after all. Besides I write erotica to...express myself."

"Really? What kind of erotica do you write?"

"Do not answer that, Leo! I think I am going to have to make an appointment with the goddamn skin doctor when I get out! You filthy bastard!"

Taking out my phone, I sent Betty a link to my erotica blog. Knowing that I scar ALICE enough for one lifetime.

"Please don't tell your sister or anyone else." I asked. "It might be a little...raunchy."

Betty opened the link on her smartphone. When she scanned through the first page a lewd grin appeared on her face. Making my heart race faster than a cheetah trying to outrun death.

"You do have a way with words." Betty said as she headed to her room. "Let me read this without any distractions. And if I like it, I might put in an application."

The moment Betty closed her door, I rushed into my bedroom and beat my sexual frustration to death. Hoping that no one else would interrupt me for a second.

As I got lost in my fantasy once more, I dreamt of Betty back on the beach. She was spreading her legs to expose her hot moisten cunt. Her pussy lips were engorged and her excitement was staining the towel that she laid on. Her chest was red hot as her desire to be taken was getting the best of her.

Lowering myself to her level, I kissed this goddess with the passion of the devil. Our tongues were wrestling for dominance. Trying to control one another despite the joy we were giving each other.

My hands moved to Betty natural firm breasts. Feeling how hard and natural they were. I didn't want to rush like it was porno. I wanted to take my time with these two beautiful orbs before me. Relishing how nature made the perfect imagine of womanhood.

Before I could get deeper into my dirty thoughts, I jumped to ALICE's screams once more.

"Betty, get my hairbrush out of you right now!"

Chapter 3

"You two are not allow in this house for at least 5 hours." ALICE said as she checked her arsenal of cleaning equipment. "And when you get back, I expect both of you to be clean as a nun's wine cellar."

"I didn't know Nun's drink." I said as I tried to keep my excitement at bay. Knowing full well I was about to have a full day with Betty all to myself.

"They don't, Leo." ALICE said as she stuck a mop in my face. "So the word of the day is 'clean'. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly." Betty said as her chest became flushed with lust. "We will be on our best behavior."

"You better." ALICE hissed as she pushed both Betty and I out of my house. "Because if you cause any more of a mess I am going to napalm everything in sight.

"Now for the love of all that is holy, scram!"

ALICE slammed the door with the might of a hurricane. Leaving Betty and I shell-shocked by the beautiful day.

Before I could show Betty my hiking routes, my phone ringed about an incoming lighting storm. Telling me I had to improvise before Betty gets bored.

"Looks like there is going to be a thunderstorm today." I said as I checked my car keys. "So I can't take you to any more cool places."

"That's too bad." Betty said as disappointment. "I'm sure there other places we can go to."

"Well I have my bag of weed and keys to my friend's house. So if figure we find something fun to do."

Betty gave me a smirk as her face became red with embarrassment. Making it hard to tell if I was embarrassing her, faltered by my bold offer, or both. But the moment she smiled I knew what was going to come out of her mouth.

"I hope its family orientated." Betty said as my heart started to beat like a mad man on speed. "I don't want to get in trouble with anyone else."

"Perish the thought." I said. "I am but a perfect gentleman. Besides, we don't want ALICE to become an arsonist. God knows she looks horrible in an orange jumpsuit."

The world echoed to Betty laughter. Bringing nothing but happiness to my heart and confused old people looking out of their windows.

When Betty regained control of herself, we saw that ALICE was glaring at us out of the window. Her mop held in a hostile fashion and her eyes filled with hate.

"That's sounds like a good idea, Leo." Betty said as she followed me to my car. "Now let's get out of here before ALICE goes Samurai on us. God knows how much Kendo she still remembers."

***

The house belonged to a friend of mine who was in the Marines. He was out of town for his second tour of duty. So he asked me to feed the fishes while his parents were out on their second honeymoon.

The place was like any other bachelor pad. Big screen TV, PlayStation, some wooden Japanese fighting sword on the wall, the usual man cave.

Before I could show Betty around, I saw her heading towards the bedroom where a king size bed was. She laid down on the bed to feel it out.

I felt my self-control eroding when her shirt exposed her flat stomach. Add her strong things and her smooth lips, and it took everything within my power not to jump on Betty in that moment.

"Your friend has a comfortable bed." Betty said as she spread her arms and legs across the bed. "What kind of mattress is it?"

"I don't know." I said as my right leg started to shake uncontrollably. "Maybe Serta."

"Maybe." Betty said as she rolled to the side. Giving me a split second view of the underside of her perfectly firm breast. "But it feels wonderful. Give it a try."

As I prepare to lay down on the bed, both Betty and I locked eyes with one another. Within seconds there was a strong magnetic force between us. That despite only lasting barely a fraction of the second, the tension destroyed anything around us. Leaving just me, Betty, and the vigor that destroyed every ounce of civility within us.

Controlled by forces beyond words, I kissed Betty without a moment of hesitation.

The kiss lasted for only a few second. But in that moment alone, Betty's smooth thick lips made me feel young again. That kissing this goddess destroyed any inhabitation within me. Unleashing the man who I was destined to be and make the life I wanted.

When I ceased to kiss her, I saw Betty had a shocked look on her face. At first I thought broke an unspoken boundary. That I should of asked permission or had her make the first move. There were so many things I knew that I knew I did wrong.

But the moment Betty returned my kiss all my worries ceased to exist.

As our lips locked with one another, a rain fell hard onto the land storm. Drenching everything within reach while thunder roar far and wide. Nothing could within stand the might of this storm.

Yet neither of us cared in that moment. For kissing this goddess was enough for me to ignore the raging storm going on outside.

Growing tired of kissing, I moved my lips downwards towards Betty's neck. The moment my lips pressed against her neck, Betty let out a deafening laugh that destroyed any civility left within me.

Thus I made her scream my name.

***

"What had you done?"

I gave Betty a confused look. As if I broke the law without my knowledge. However, my confusion turned into terror as she pushed me off of her. Telling me I did something really bad.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked trying to keep the fear from getting the best of me.

"You didn't put on a condom, you jackass!" Betty hissed. "Jesus Christ, don't you know how dangerous that is?"

Stunned by her words, I already saw horrific imagines appearing before me. It ranged from telling ALICE about knocking Betty up to paying for an abortion, or worse being a father.

I never felt scared in my life.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

"Yes." Betty hissed. "But there is no magic pill that cures STD's! For godsake's have you ever heard of HIV?"

"You have HIV?" I gasped as a new found fear crawled up my spine.

Betty gave me a hateful glare that belonged to an enraged Tiger. Telling me I had crossed the Rubicon.

"No." Betty said as tears started to trail down her cheeks. "I just don't want to get it!"

Driven by sorrow, Betty rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door. Where her cries were amplified to that of a bomb going off.

Annihilating anything good for miles on end.

***

I don't know how long I waited on the couch. It could had been minutes or hours. But the guilt I felt made time slowed down at a sloths pace. Thank God I got dressed or else I would catch a cold.

But to be honest, I rather deal with a cold than this shit.

I know I should call ALICE. Tell her about Betty and her fear of HIV. I did make a promise to her and Betty was her sister after all. There is a reason why Blood is thicker than bread and water.

Yet I did not wear a condom while having sex with Betty. I don't know how ALICE would react to that. Will she treat me like a rapists? Will she nag me to death about the dangers of unprotected sex? Or go ape shit for hurting her sister?

Either way I felt nothing but shame.

How could I be so stupid not to bring condoms? It's like driving a race car without a seat belt. Riding a motorcycle without a helmet on. Or even swimming in Shark infested waters without a shark cage. What I had done was beyond stupid.

I was reckless.

"Leo?" A fully clothed Betty asked as she entered the living room. "Are you still here?"

"I am." I said as I quickly stood up. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." Betty asked as she gave me a bewildered look. "I thought you would left by now?"

"Why would I do that?"

"It's just...guys normally head for the hill after that performance."

"Well you have a lot of baggage. If you want I can call ALICE over and..."

"Please don't." Betty said as she took a seat next to me. "I don't want ALICE to know. At least not yet."

Both Betty and I sat on the couch in silence. We did not look at one another as she stared at the black screen of a HD TV. Like before I don't know how long we stayed in silence. Minutes, Hours, Days? Time runs differently when dealing with this kind of shit.

Yet I knew I had to make the first move. Because let's face it, there was no one else willingly to do it for me.

"What happened in California?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Betty said. "I know you are being nice but I prefer to keep it to myself."

Knowing from firsthand how devastating it was to ignore the pain, I thought of a way to make Betty talk. I know it was none of my business. However, problems don't go away when you ignore it.

It festers into something unspeakable.

Before I could think of a plan, I saw an AD in a men's magazine. It was a STD kit that could detect any illness. It was cheap and over the counter.

Thus giving me the opening I needed.

"Want me to get checked?" I asked.

Betty flinched to my offer. As if I scared her by dressing up like a ghost for Halloween. However, her fear turned into confusion when she regained her senses.

"Why would you do that?" Betty asked. "I don't have HIV."

"No, but it hurts to see a woman cry. And to be honest, I rather deal with HIV than see a tear trailing down your face."

Betty studied my face to find any traces of lies. Despite trying to be as honest as possible, she could not shake the vigilance that was instill into her.

But the moment Betty reach for her purse, I knew she had little to fear of me.

"I bought this before leaving California." She said as she took out a STD kit. "You add a drop of your blood into the kit. Kind of life checking for diabetes."

"Okay." I said as I stuck my pointer finger out. "Let's get started."

Betty sterilized her hands with antibiotic soap. Then she put on rubber gloves knowing firsthand how vile the disease was. She took a prick from my pointer finger, used a small baster to shock up the blood, and dumped into the kit. After a few seconds of waiting, the water in the kit turned blue. Betty took a look at the manual to check the color. Once she go the information tears trail down her face. At first I thought I did something wrong once more.

But I was soon corrected when Betty hugged me.

"Thank you for being honest." She whispered. "You beautiful clean man."