Eroti Co. Ch. 01

Story Info
Eroti Co. solves world peace with pleasure.
1.6k words
4.18
12.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All characters are above the age of 18*

***

[2045-- Henry]

Eroti Co. was a company that took control of the world when I was eighteen years old. People said that the day they bought Google started their rise to power. They started with controlling the internet and expanded from there. Soon enough they had representatives as leaders of every country on Earth. Many people praised them for "Finally Achieving World Peace" but there was still as much violence as before, you just had to look harder. Then they implemented Premium Power Lines into every country and every town until Eroti Co. owned the power grid. These power lines were famous for their signature white, glowing, orb that sat atop each one.

Then, one day, everything changed.

The entire town was awoken by a loud buzzing noise that was being emitted by the power lines. This high-pitched squeal sliced through my earbuds and instantly gave me a headache. I peered my 18-year-old head through my curtains to see if other people were hearing this, the entire neighborhood was outside trying to understand what was happening. I pushed a pillow around my head and blocked my ears. As I walked out of my front door, the pitch of the noise continuously raised.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I yelped through the noise.

"I have no idea, Henry!" My neighbor, Amanda, yelled back. Amanda and I lived next to each other for our entire lives. I always thought she was incredibly sexy, but never pushed myself to act on it because our friendship was so strong. Her boobs were always perky and didn't sag at all despite their size. Two perfectly round ass cheeks sat on top of long slender legs.

Suddenly, as it raised in pitch, the buzzing slowly quieted, probably because it was exiting the range that humans could hear. A sigh of relief escaped from my lips as Amanda and I made eye-contact.

"What the Hell was that?" She asked me.

"I have no clue..." I answered. We sat in wonderment for a while until we were interrupted by a loud and abrupt "BOOP" that was echoed through the air. Following this sound, I felt my brain crash against the inside of my skull. The white orb that was on top of the Premium Power Lines suddenly shifted its color into a light pink. My eyelids shut and my body collapsed onto my lawn.

The sun beamed down onto my face as my eyes slowly opened up to the world. I sat up on the grass noticing that I was butt-naked with a raging boner sticking up into the air. In the middle of the street stood a man who was wearing all black and a hood next to a pile of clothes. As I attempted to wrap my head around this situation in a logical way, I saw that all of the people who were also outside with me last night were naked as well. The man raised his hands and drew everyone's attention to him.

"Hello!" His surprisingly cheerful voice somehow soothed my stress, "I know what you guys are thinking, 'Why am I butt-naked and outside?' Well, good people, I can assure you that nothing is wrong. This is simply Eroti Co.'s final step towards world peace! Experts say that within two years world peace will finally be reached and we are all excited for it!" He laughed.

"Who the fuck are you!?" Mr. Gerrard called from across the street. The man didn't respond, or even react, to Mr. Gerrard's question.

"Our team down at Eroti Co. figured out that peace can be reached between people by sexual pleasure! Listen, it's no secret that you guys are horny beyond belief, so just embrace it and prepare for world peace. We found, through various studies, that humans are the happiest while receiving sexual pleasure," the insane man continued, "You probably see this pile of clothes beside me... sadly, clothes have been outlawed in moderate climates like this. The easiest thing to do is to accept the fact that this is reality now, rebellions are not an option... Finally, my final point: since everybody in the world is going to be constantly aroused, all sex-related crimes are now legal. From public nudity to rape, it's all allowed!" He smiled. The man collected his pile of clothes and shoved them into the back of a van. He climbed into the driver's seat of the self-driving van and drove away.

I sat there, bewildered beyond belief, as the stiffest cock that I ever had yearned for a release.

"Henry," Amanda groaned behind me, "What are you like, nine inches? Jesus Christ you're huge!" I turned to look at her. Her fingers were buried deep inside of her pussy with her other arm extended behind her for support on the ground. Her immaculate tits bounced as she writhed through her pleasure.

"Amanda, what are you doing?" I asked, feeling my ballsack constrict.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! I'm just way too horny!" She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as an orgasm washed over her body, "Come over here!" I scooted next to her and peered down at her amazing body.

I couldn't help myself, I never imagined that I'd lose my virginity like this but I couldn't stop my own actions. I let my hand drift down between her legs as she slowly slithered her fingers around my shaft. I fingered her with fervor as she pumped away at my cock. I couldn't believe it! I girl was actually touching my dick! My body convulsed and a long stream of sperm shot out into the sky and landed on my chest. Amanda smiled, flipped on top of me, and licked the cum off of my chest.

"First time?" She mockingly giggled. I was too amazed to respond. "Lick my pussy," she commanded. Although I just came, my cock didn't lose its size, in fact, I seemed to get hornier. I laid down as Amanda sat on my face with her pussy pressed against my lips. I wasn't sure what to do exactly but, judging by the sounds that she made, I thought I was doing it right. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock. Her warm and moist cavernous mouth sucked and bounced on my dick causing waves of pleasure to permeate throughout my body. I humped her mouth and attacked her snatch as her hands cupped my balls.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. My virgin balls tightened once more and unloaded a ton of semen into her mouth.

"Holy shit," she said, climbing off of me, "I can't get enough, hold on." She stood up, rushed into her house, and then returned with a condom. She opened the wrapper and slid the rubber down the length of my dick.

"Fuck me," she gasped as she laid down on her back. I angled my cock with the opening of her pussy and thrusted forward. Her legs wrapped around my back and squeezed tighter every time I humped her. The feeling of her tight pussy consuming my entire dick rushed through my body.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her as I humped even harder.

"You better fucking not!" She yelled in reply but I couldn't help it. I groaned as I released my jizz inside of the condom. "Fuck, I didn't want to do all the work!" She stood up off of my dick and laid me down. She pushed her pussy down onto my cock and bounced up and down on my penis. The sensitivity from my orgasm followed by the sensations of her bouncing made me lose control of my body. I couldn't move. My mouth opened slightly and I moaned.

Slowly, as I regained my composure, I began to fuck her back. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her hands traveled up from her pssy to her tits. She grabbed her breasts and yelped as I humped her with all of my might.

"OHHhhh FUuUUCK!" She screamed, "Fuck me Henry, Fuck me harder!" I flipped her onto her back and doubled the speed of my thrusts. I grabbed one of her bouncing tits and brought my lips to her tiny nipple. I sucked and licked her nipples as my nine-inch cock pummeled her vagina. She was close, I could feel it. I pushed one hand down to her crotch and slowly stroked her clit. Her eyes shut and mouth opened as a silent moan escaped her mouth. Her legs trembled with pleasure and liquids poured out of her body as her orgasm passed through her body. I humped harder.

I slipped out of her pussy, took the condom off, and pushed my dick between her tits. I humped her mounds of love until my penis erupted with semen onto her neck.

We both sat up and looked at each other, "Fuck," she sighed.

"I know..." I said, "Holy shit." My dick still strained for attention but I was too tired to do anything with it.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she giggled, "I'm still so horny, but I'm too tired."

We both looked at each other's bodies and laughed.

"I can't believe we just did that!" She humored, "I mean I always liked you a little, but now! Oh jeez, I can't wait until the other girls at school hear about your huge cock!" I smiled. We both got up simultaneously and entered our houses. I climbed into my bed, pulled the covers over my head, and fell asleep.

I didn't wake up until the next morning when an alarm rang on my Eroti Co. cellphone, "GO TO SCHOOL" it read. I pushed the covers off of my body only to see that my sheets were drenched with semen. My cock sprang to life within seconds and I took a shower.

I couldn't help myself but jerk off.

After a long shower I left my house and walked to my bus stop where a self-driving school bus would pick me up.

Off to school...