Erotic Adventure Pt. 02

Info
Choices were made and now I pay the price.
109 words
4.31
41.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been awhile but I do hope you will forgive me. If not, I'm sure a fitting...punishment...can be found...

**If you have not already, please listen to the first parts of this series as this one continues on from Part 1, option A.

My story has had to go through a few changes and it seemed a better fit if I combined the previous 2 options for this section into one. But don't worry, you have new choices to make at the end!

Also, I needed to edit and change a few things from part 1, option B so make sure you give that a re-listen!

--:--
--:--
1.0
redhotbothered
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
mars1972xmars1972xabout 3 years ago
Root

Her voice reminds me so much of Samantha Groves from Person of Interests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
choice for part 2

b

k0dax3k0dax3about 6 years ago
tantric!

Hi. I'm k0dax3. I am also in love with your stories and voice. I am still shaking from how orgasmic they are and my pussy is so wet that my husband could swim in it in which I haven't even touched it yet. Thank you ^_^.

hugs n squishes,

k0dax3 cr4ft

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!

Too hot! I love this story and your voice. I would opt for (B) - I would spank and pound you relentlessly and not let you cum for a long time. I would have your panties stuffed in your mouth to muffle your moans. I would then take you into a stall, strip you naked and tie your wrists behind your back. I would have you ride me - holding one nipple tight with one hand and slapping your ass silly with the other hand. I would finally let you cum. After you cum, I would remove the panties and put you on your knees. I would stuff my cock, now covered with your pussy cum, into your hot mouth and fuck your dirty mouth until I came. I would make you eat every last drop. The end ;)

Thelvon27Thelvon27over 9 years ago
bad girls Must pay

definitely B

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Catgirl Hypnotizes You Catgirl roommate turns you into a horny catgirl too. Nya!in Mind Control
Tasting Teasing & Touching Tabatha I give a friend her first lesbian experience for Christmas.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Orgies Are Good For Morale Shy fat girl realizes that her friends find her really hot.in Lesbian Sex
Ensnarement Eliza meets a plant monster in the forest.in NonHuman
Tangled Risa helps Jamie concentrate while untangling necklaces.in Mind Control
More Stories