Erotic BlowJob Ch. 1

Story Info
His 'revenge' for the surprise blowjob.
1.2k words
3.8
34.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the response to Erotic BlowJob by Shining Eyes. Hopefully more will follow.

To recap from your story I have you pinned on the bed, you can't reach the paddle, and I am biting your nipple. I quickly bite your other nipple very hard. I turn around and while you are rubbing your sore nipples I tie your feet to the bed in a nice spread. I get the ties that were used for my hands and look at you. You are examining your predicament and wondering why I tied your feet first.

I look down at you and with an expression of innocence say, "I'm sorry did I hurt your nipple? Here let me make it feel better."

I take your left nipple into my mouth and gently caress it with my tongue. I suckle gently and you stroke the back of my head. Your nipple becomes erect and I take it between my teeth. Suddenly I bite down and grind it. You scream in pain and shock; your back comes off the bed and you try to remove me. With a gentle suck I release the nipple as you lie back down. Your left hand starts rubbing your breast as your right hand heads for your wet pussy. I capture your hand and tie it to your leg. You realize that with a little work you can still play with your pussy. You relax waiting for me to be distracted and you figure that then you will start working at getting your hand to the Promised Land.

I take your left hand from your nipple and while looking into your eyes I start to suck your fingers. I slide the three middle fingers into my mouth and lick the palm of your hand. I slide back bringing your hand out of my mouth and laying it on your thigh. Once again I secure it so with work it could reach your slit. I notice that you have been working on the other bond, and with a "Tsk, tsk tsk" I move your hand back. You eyes betray your mind. You are thinking, "Am I going to be punished for doing that?" I say, "Don't worry everyone gets a second chance. One second chance."

I ensure that the paddle is within easy reach and then I straddle you. Now once again your upper body is pinned to the bed. "That was a really nice blow job," I state, "but I didn't want to cum that fast, I wanted to please you first. So now I am going to have to get hard again."

I start stroking my cock, pulling and playing with it. I slap it over your breasts. I bring the tip to your mouth and let you taste just the head. I slide back and place it between your breasts and it disappears into the mountainous caverns. I quickly glance back and notice that your hands have moved to your pussy just as I thought they would. I grab the paddleboard as you move your hands back. You get your hands away just in time as the blow hits your pussy. Not too hard, but enough to move some blood to the area. I smile as your lips start to swell and I spank your pussy two more times.

I look back at you and smile, "It seems you like to have that luscious pussy of yours spanked, maybe if you are good, I'll do it again."

"I'll be very good" you whisper.

I cover your mouth and go, "Shhhhh"

My cock has regained some of its rigidity and I press your breast up to encase it. I start sliding back and forth while kneading your breasts. I push forward and you feel the bottom of your breasts start to stretch and then you see my cock head pop out. You lift your head and I slide back. You put your head down, I slide forward and you tuck your head and extend your tongue trying to get a lick. I slide back once again teasing you. I pull my cock out from between their sweet valley of pleasure. I stroke it and play with my balls. You start to drool and I feel your hands moving towards and around your pussy. "Please, let me" you say. I just smile at your torment.

I slip my cock back between your breasts and again grab the paddle. I smack down at your pussy hard. Your fingers don't quite make it away and they sting. I draw back for another blow, this time you get your hands out of the way and I plant six smack right on your pussy making sure to hit your clit. Smack, smack Smack, SMAck, SMACk, SMACK!!! You clit throbs, your lips swell even more and you moan in pleasure.

I turn around and grab your breasts. I shove my cock all the way in, my head pops out and your head bends to meet it. Shoving forward I pull your breasts up hard, pinching the nipples and putting the head of my cock in your mouth. You suck and moan at the same time. Your hands start playing with your pussy again, but your tits and mouth feel soooo nice that I let you play and get aroused. I rock back and forth wetting your canyon with your saliva taken from the head of my cock. I slip in easier and easier.

I feel your breaths get short and I stop. "No!" you beg.

I get the paddle and smack your pussy. I then get off of you and look through your drawers. "Hey," you start to complain. I look at you and say, "Quiet or there will no more fun for you."

I find your drawer of toys and I remove the purple dildo, another vibrator and some KY jelly. and head back to the bed.

Lubricating the purple dildo I slide it into your ass and you moan in pleasure. I take the vibrator, turn it on and slip it into your pussy. I then mount you and once again slip my cock in between your breasts. Using one hand to keep your breasts together, I use the other to wield the paddleboard. I spank the vibrator and dildo deeper into your pussy and ass. I slide my cock between your breasts. I can feel you helping to guide the toys into your crotch and one finger is rubbing your clit.

We continue on and build up to a furious orgasm. Your hips lift off of the bed driving my cock out the top of your tit's chasm and I spew some seed on your face and breasts. I finish cumming, but you are still thrashing. I slide off and drop the paddleboard. I use my right hand to continue guiding the toys in and out of your ass and pussy. I bend down and lick my cum from your face and breast. I then kiss you, opening your mouth with my tongue. I pull back ensuring that you keep your mouth I open I deliver a large snowball to you. I release the restraints from your hands and you slide the toys out. We kiss and hug swapping the yummy cum. I rest my hand on your pussy feeling your heat. You hold my hand and we just relax.

Eventually we break our kiss; I release your legs and lie down next to you. You look at me and say, "That was wonderful but you hurt my pussy.I think you should kiss it and make it better."