Erotic Confessions: The Tryst

Story Info
A letter of erotic confession to a soon to be lover.
1.4k words
2.63
14.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was originally going to write a short story complete with characters with names and personalities, but instead of writing a short erotic story, I thought I would write a short erotic confession instead. I'll try and be as detailed and concise as possible, to give you a clear vision of what my wants and desires entail. As you now know, I have very limited experience with man to man sex of all flavors, the experiences which I have had the pleasure of enjoying have been along the lines of vanilla and mild at best. The time has come to push my boundaries and limits and to take delight in exploring my deep-seated fantasies and bringing those desires to light.

With that said, all of my wanton desires may not be realized all in one chance meeting, obviously, but rather it will naturally unfold over the course of several months. In fact, our first encounter may be a very tame one, however, spontaneity is not out of the question! I would like to start our meeting at your home, beginning with a glass of wine or two, and then I will excuse myself and shower, making certain that I am squeaky clean. As I enter the shower you will join me a few moments later.

You can wash and scrub my body, and I yours, but no sexual contact will occur whilst cleaning our respective bodies. As we finish our shower, you will exit first while I finish up. You will towel off, and completely dry, enter the bedroom and lay down on the bed, making yourself comfortable. You will be completely naked; as I enter the bedroom I will be wearing a tiny jockstrap and nothing else and I will lay down next to you. The ambient lighting in the bedroom is very important, the lights will be off, and the only light provided will be the constant flickering of a few candles strategically placed in the room.

I will be laying flat on my stomach, comfortable and breathing steadily, a bit nervous with sexual tension and excitement. You will start with a firm massage starting from my soft feet and working your way up my legs and around my thighs and buttocks, ever so often teasing my perineum from behind and lightly spanking my ass. During the massage feel free to use your hands and mouth to explore the backside of my body, taking delight in sucking on my toes and caressing the soles of my feet with your lips and tongue working your way up to the nape of my neck.

As you finish massaging my back you lay down supine and I crawl on top of your belly and situate myself in a '69' style position, giving you a prime view of my tight, firm ass and my now erect cock, dripping milky beads of pre-cum stringing like silky cobwebs onto your chin and chest; my tight rosebud asshole winking in anticipation. You knead my firm ass cheeks, mashing them together and slowly spreading them as wide as you can, my tight butt-hole barely opening a millimeter, and you immediately understand that I possess a virgin hole, which needs to be tended to with exquisite care and gentle handling; akin to a new pup faced with a tower of stairs.

As your loins awaken, and your cock throbs and engorges, you firmly bite each ass cheek and ever so often pepper them with kisses and licks, you want to go wild and plunge your tongue into that tight rosebud winking furiously at you, inviting you with every squeeze, but you take control of your emotions and slowly tease me, licking just behind my balls, working your way from my perineum and finally landing the tip of your wet tongue in the center of my asshole, I moan with pleasure and squeeze my hand tight around the base of your cock while my other hand massages your balls. Your tongue starts at the base of my perineum again and slides up to my rosebud and you try and enter, but the hole is so air tight it needs convincing. You begin to kiss, lick and suck the dime-sized pleasure button and start to work the tip of your tongue in, you feel the strong muscles of the rosebud gripping tightly with unpredictable movements around your tongue, you plunge deeper and deeper, and begin to make headway by motioning in and out, in and out, in and out.

You relish this moment of victory, you've entered the stubborn rosebud with your tongue and it seems to be riding you like an amateur jockey straddled to a wild stallion. You open your eyes and notice strings of precum glistening and waving in the flickering candlelight; dripping down the shaft of my penis and ending in a mass of tangles on your chest. You go as deep as you can now, working your tongue in circles, seeking my p-spot, circling deep inside like clusters of constellations voluted into the milky-way. I grip your cock hard, my body prostrated and my forehead now flat against your thigh, I momentarily lift my head and take your thick engorged cock into my mouth, working my way down the shaft and bathing your balls with my tongue. The feeling of eating my warm ass paired with your cock being deeply sucked and properly attended to makes you shudder with waves of pleasure, you have the urge to flip me over and enter my wet ass, but you feel quite content with the current position and decide to embrace this sexual experience.

Soon after, my ass is coated in your saliva and I slowly remove your fat cock from my mouth, sensually slide off your body like a puma dismounting it's prey and position myself prone onto the bed and slightly spread my legs, I politely ask you to fuck my perineum with your cock - as I love the feeling of pressure it creates - especially having the weight of your heavy physique pressing against me, restricting my breathing and bringing me to the edge of orgasmic bliss. You ask me to hold my position while you fumble around in the night stand looking for something you wanted to surprise me with, your fingers finally locate the silky bag, and you pull out a velvet pouch and from the inside you reveal a medium-sized butt-plug, it's exquisitely designed and seems to be blown glass, hand-crafted with precision and care. I blush with delight and am impressed with your sexual creativeness. You squeeze some lube onto my rosebud, and coat the butt-plug generously, you first work your thick pinky finger into my ass and prepare it for the much thicker plug.

As you slowly insert the plug, I lift my hips into the air and you catch a glimpse of my shimmering cock, basted in my own pre-cum fluid and now flaccid and retracted into my lower abdomen. As you secure the butt-plug to the hilt, you gently spank it twice while my ass cheeks jiggle and press my thighs together, you slowly slide your thick member between my thighs and ass cheeks, striking the edge of the butt-plug creates over whelming sensations for me, you vary your speed and intensity with every thrust. You finally enter through, penetrating my thighs and with an upward motion press your engorged glans firmly against my perineum. With each thrust my flaccid cock oozes with pre-cum. You've now fully mounted me from behind, and all though you aren't deep in my ass yet, my vice grip on the shaft of your cock between my thighs feels nearly synonymous to being wrapped in my tight, wet hole.

I can feel the warmth of your cock, the soft slapping of your balls against the bottom of my ass cheeks and upper thighs, I'm moaning now wide-eyed, and loving every moment. You reach around with your arms and massage my stomach, sliding your hands down to my cock, coating your fingers in my pre-cum and then offering me a taste, without hesitation, I suck your pre-cum soaked fingers and begin to fellate your finger as if it was your cock, or my own cock, or any cock!

You begin to stroke my cock, teasing it until it fully hardens, I try to hold back and prolong this pleasurable state, but the sensations are overwhelming and I explode shooting a load through your fist, as you reach orgasm and cum, coating my now quivering ass cheeks.