Erotic Coupling of a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still touching his cock and stroking and his hands move over my breasts as she is continuing to suck my nipples back and forth. I can feel my body reacting and tensing by this duo foreplay and I know that it won't take long for me to orgasm if they keep this up. He kisses my neck and his whisper is dangerous and suave as he says "Lets go to the edge of the pool my delicious sweetness". I'm not sure how, but we all seemed to make it over to the shallow end of that pool. When we had finally arrived, I knew that we were all at the point of no return. I watched the brunette ease her way up onto the deck and lay her curvy body down and then she is spread eagle showing me her smooth lovely labia and her engorged clitoris. Her fingers touching her nipples and then she says "My beauty come and taste me."

This was all new territory for me and I cannot believe how very excited I am at this time. I could feel his hands upon my body helping me out of the pool and his fingers moving over and around my anus to slowly move under me to my plump pearl. I can feel myself drawing closer to her voluptuous body and then her hands moving to touch my nipples as they hung down. I leaned down to kiss her mouth again, so very deeply. My ass high in the air and her moans filled my mouth, I knew what she wanted and I felt compelled to move down her body then towards her breasts, suck her hardened long nipples. She arched her back and I somehow felt an elation inside of me. I moved my mouth lower onto her abdomen and kissed it and I could feel her panting as I tweaked her nipples.

I could sense a change from behind me and as I lowered myself down towards her awaiting clit, I felt him reach under me to touch my anus and towards my wet honey pot. Taking two fingers and putting them inside of me, moving them in and out with slow methodical strokes. I was enjoying the sensation and he took them out to touch my clit and move his fingers around it. I took my tongue and circled her clit and her hands moved to my head to further guide me as to her pleasure. She was moaning loudly and her body started to shake as I sucked and licked her clit, alternating between her pussy and her clit..laving her with my tongue. I knew she was going to cum and the taste of her honey was sweet.

I felt the movement behind me again and this time I could tell he was positioning himself to enter me from behind. I had always loved doggy style and then I felt his hardness enter me, he was rather thick and a little bigger than average and he slid in and out and grasped my ass and hips with his strong hands and said "Hell Yes..I'm going to fuck you hard." I was spiraling now as was the beautiful brunette that was receiving pleasure from my mouth..I slid my fingers inside of her hot wet sheath and sucked her clit to bring her to a full and complete climax. Her cries filled the night air as her heated climax built and grew and her back arched as she cried out "OH FUCK YES..YES..YES."

She was trembling and almost at that exact moment as she held my head tighter and pushed my head deeper to suck her clit even more, I felt my male partner gasp and hold my ass tighter against him as he plunged deeper into me still his rhythm increasing and my body was on fire. I couldn't stand it anymore. I could feel the heat build, my body rising above it all, to that place of no return the sensation so delicious that I was going to cum and hard. Between the sensation of giving oral to this sexy brunette and the handsome hunk of man buried deeply inside of me I was sexually at my erotic peak. He pushed one more time, the brunette screamed out as I sucked her clit one more time and he yelled and held my hips and then it was almost simultaneous that we all came together.

I felt that was intensely amazing as each of us attained an incredible orgasm together. Our groans, moans and cries of delight filling the humid midnight air with passion and lust. I lifted my face and could see her sensual, satisfied expression and he was still buried within his cock losing his rigidness, gradually. I could feel him pull out and he bent down, kissed and bite my ass cheeks, lovingly and I could hear him grown softly again and say "honey we aren't done yet." The brunette smiled at me and said come here and kiss me again, I want to taste my honey on your lips. I smiled and slowly moved up her body, my hardened nipples making a path up over her smooth wetness over her soft abdomen to her breasts and I felt incredibly erotic as I touched her breasts with mine, our nipples meeting each others.

She moved her hands over my body and then I moved to her mouth and kissed it allowing her to slowly suck on my tongue tasting herself. She moaned in her throat again and then pushed me sideways still kissing my lips. I was on my side and she moved her fingers down over me and then pushed me onto my back. My turn she said as she moved down over my body, licking and sucking my nipples greedily and moving her fingers over my wet plump clit and I could feel the need rise in me again. Her smile was wicked and full of sexual charm she said "damn you are beautiful." Then proceeded to move down over my stomach kissing and nipping as she went along.

I felt her tongue on my very wet pearl and I closed my eyes and felt my back arch at the sensation of her mouth on me. It was beautiful and so very soft her tongue moving back and forth. Our partner, the man who must have been in absolute heaven all along moved up beside me and she drew her mouth away from my clit for a moment looking up into my eyes and at my face. "OH YES" she said as I looked over at him and saw that his cock was once again fat and thick and throbbing waiting for release. He sat up to allow me a better view and he said.."SUCK IT MY SWEET, PLEASE". I smiled up into those very sexy eyes of his that were filled with such passion. I laughed seductively and once again, I felt her mouth on my clit and I gasped as I could feel the delicious sensation hit me again as she softly drew it into her mouth. He leaned towards me and I licked his cock as he leaned into me and watched my sensual mouth.

He brought himself closer towards my awaiting mouth and I could hear his gasps as I proceeded to suck on the tip of his cock, the pre-cum was there and I licked it off and gazed into those dark almost black eyes of his. He was enjoying it immensely as was I and her warm delightful mouth was taking me there. Drawing me closer and closer to the pinnacle of that wondrous sexual plateau that only women can describe just before an orgasm. That place where you reach the heights and heaven is waiting for you as you float on that cloud of sexual joy and beauty. I take him fully into my mouth and softly suck him up and down as my climax hits me, sucking him harder and faster then, as her sensational sweet mouth makes me arch my back yet even higher again and I want to scream out "OMG, YES, YES, YES, but I can only moan intensely and almost inaudibly, with his cock pulsating inside my mouth. I then feel his hot salty sperm hit the back of my throat as he explodes deeply into my mouth.

I swallow his salty sperm and feel his cock relax in my mouth, then pull out rather slowly. He lays down beside me on the right, leaning in to kiss my neck and lick my earlobe, almost resting his head on my shoulder. Then the lovely brunette, licks and kisses my clit one more time and moves back up over my body with infinite slowness softly kissing and caressing my body, to kiss my mouth with such intensity that I gasp. I taste my sweet honey as our mouths caress and her tongue eases in and out. She kisses me passionately one more time and slowly moves to my right side. Both bodies pressing against each side almost possessively and she rests her hand on my breast cupping it. He moves his over my pelvis to sit directly onto my smoothness to allow his hand to stay directly on my feminine core. I smile as they are satiated and relaxed for now, but I have this knowledge within me that it's just temporary as the night isn't over and we will have at least one more wild threesome before we say adieu.

12