Erotic Desert Fairy Tales

Story Info
The wolf and the three bears get eaten.
16.6k words
4.49
180.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quebec
quebec
29 Followers

© copyright, Raymond Descheneaux, 2016

  1. Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah
  2. Little Red Riding Veil
  3. The Three Little Pigs
  4. Golden-Hair and the Three Bears
  5. The Last Days of Al-Kharijah

Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah

I am Jazeera, granddaughter of Sheik Abdul Azziz bin Sultan bin Mofstaffa al Bedou, the absolute ruler of the kingdom of Al-Kharijah. It is the year of the Desert Witches, which corresponds to the end of the reign of Rameses II in Egypt. Grandfather had been an ally of the Pharaoh during the war against the Assyrians, and Pharaoh had given Grandfather the Al-Kharijah valley as a reward for his service. By collecting tolls from the many caravans that plied the Darb el-Arba trade route, Grandfather had grown rich and powerful. He had many wives from whom he sired a large family. These noble relatives of mine now administered Grandfather's government in the various parts of the kingdom.

Having the power of life and death over his subjects allowed Grandfather to satisfy his enormous sexual appetite in unusual ways, one of which was to compel his granddaughters to undertake a sexual apprenticeship in his harīm. Consequently, on my eighteenth birthday, I became a member of his household and immediately began my sexual training. Three years earlier, my body had begun to bloom, and by the time I entered the harīm, I possessed a beautiful pair of large breasts.

By law, on pain of death, members of the royal household were required to have sex and sex play only with each other. Grandfather avoided inbreeding by ensuring that the population of the castle remained above 500. Excellent medical care and a rich diet ensured healthy babies. When they were two weeks old, boys were circumcised in order to enhance their sexual pleasure when they attained puberty. So the palace was generally a happy place.

All family members were examined annually for sexually transmitted diseases by the kingdom's most able physicians. If someone contracted an illness of any kind, he or she was treated by the doctors with potions and by the witches with spells. Invariably, the patient was cured, and was allowed to continue to have carnal relations.

In the schools, classes were taught by world renowned teachers. The curriculum included grammar, logic, rhetoric, astrology, alchemy, arithmetic, music, geometry, and foreign languages. Rigorous physical training was provided. As a result, there were very few fat people in the royal court.

In the harīm, sex training consisted of classes and practicums. Under the supervision of a female physician, we studied the male anatomy in minute detail. In particular, we were required to

learn every part of the male reproductive and eliminatory systems. In the first semester, I learned all there is to know about the penis. However, I found some of the proper names of its

parts to be lackluster and uninspiring. So, whenever I whispered teasingly into a man's ear, especially if I was performing fellatio, I employed inventive names that were affectionate, playful, and disingenuously infantile. For instance, the glans I sometimes called the head, the ridge of flesh around its circumference the crown, and the meatus the little mouth. I preferred "little mouth" because, whenever I was fellating someone, it enabled me to pretend that I was kissing a little man on the lips. The little man, of course, was his penis. Grandfather's penis, however, I was careful to call big brother; I knew that he had great affection for me, but it would have been foolish for me to risk offending him. Such an offense was rumored to result in a summary beheading. I also occasionally gave affectionate names to other parts of the male and female body. The anus I called the gate of happiness; the rectum, the tunnel of joy; the clitoris, little sister; and the plump, pea-sized swelling just below the top of the clitoris, which, when touched, generates such tremendous pleasure, I called the rosebud.

Every practicum was supervised by a witch. For each session and for each girl, the witch recruited from outside of the harīm a male whose age was no less than eighteen and no more than twenty. The boy was made to wear a black cowl over his head, and the girl, a black niqab, which she was allowed to partially raise only when performing fellatio. Whenever they were brought together in the boudoir, these precautions shielded their identities, and reduced the chances that the two would fall in love and have sex exclusively with each other. The witch, herself, wore a white niqab. At the beginning of each session, the boy and the girl drank a potion that increased sexual desire and physical stamina. The witch, of course, didn't need to drink a potion. All three would get into bed, naked except for their masks. Then the witch would seduce the boy and perform the selected delight upon him. After he had ejaculated, the girl would take the witch's place and perform the technique again.


Little Red Riding Veil

It was customary for Grandmother, my Grandfather's highest-ranking wife, to assign a color to each woman to serve as the theme of her sexual wardrobe. Hers was royal purple, as befitted a queen. Mine was red, and as I was fond of rich and elaborate clothing, especially the niqabs that covered my face and the abayas that covered my body, and of travel, which I did as often as possible to visit my cousins in other provinces, Grandmother took to calling me Little Red Riding Veil.

During my first two years in the harīm, my body continued to refine itself, until it had become delightfully curvaceous. Sexual techniques came naturally to me, and I quickly advanced to the head of my class. Word of my talents reached the Sheik's ears, and soon afterward, I began to be summoned regularly at night to his bedchamber in order to satisfy his sexual needs.

One night, I was ordered to don my most alluring red ensemble and go to his sleeping quarters. I entered with some trepidation, as it was rumored that Grandfather had once beheaded a woman who had failed to give him an erection. At the center of the room there was a huge heavily draped canopy bed, covered in the finest silks, and decorated in gold and precious stones. I could hear the moaning of a sexually excited woman coming from the elaborate enclosure, and as I approached, I saw that it was Grandmother. She was wearing an oval mask that reached from the tip of her nose to the middle of her forehead. It was royal purple in hue; Grandmother's thematic color, worn only by the Sheik's highest-ranking wives. Except for that, she was naked and was lying supine upon the bed. Her eyes were shut tightly, and her back was arched. Her hands were cupped over her breasts and her fingers were rolling her nipples between them.

Grandfather was lying prone at her feet with his hands firmly gripping her hips. He was wearing a wolf mask, and his face was pressed between Grandmother's legs. His head bobbed gently up and down as he licked her rosebud. Suddenly, Grandmother opened her mouth wide and gave a loud cry of ecstasy as her whole body shuddered. Then she relaxed, opened her eyes, and smiled at Grandfather. As he removed his mask, she gently caressed his lips.

I stood with my knees pressed against the side of the bed, and exclaimed, "Oh, Grandfather! What were you doing to Grandmother?"

He sat up. I could see that his penis was still erect. Gently, he wrapped his hand around the shaft, and began to stroke it. He smiled and said, "I was pretending to eat Grandmother, Little Red, like a ravenous wolf. The masks heighten our sexual excitement by allowing us to pretend that we are unacquainted with each other." He donned the wolf mask again, laid down, rested his head comfortably against a large stuffed pillow, and opened his legs.

"Oh, Grandfather!" I cried. "What are you doing now?"

"I will show you, my dear. Remove your abaya." I undid the bow at my neck, spread open the top, and dropped my abaya to the floor. I was wearing a jeweled red halter that barely

covered my breasts, and a narrow red skirt that hung provocatively between my legs. Gold bangles adorned my wrists. Gold hoops encircled my ankles. And rings encrusted in jewels adorned my fingers.

"Come into bed with us." I did as he commanded, and kneeled at his side on the rumpled sheets. "Remove your top." Languorously, I unbuckled my halter and let it fall down my arms and onto the bed. Released from their constraints, my breasts bobbled provocatively in the lamp light. I slid my hands up my abdomen until they came to rest upon my bosom, and with my fingers, I began to play with my nipples.

"Grandmother is going to drink from the wellspring of youth," said Grandfather. As he spoke, he stroked his penis lightly. "Long ago, a witch conferred upon me a strange power. Whenever

a woman takes my penis into her mouth and gives it pleasure with her lips and tongue, it spurts a magic liquid. The liquid is produced by secretions from my prostate and testes, and drains into a narrow tube that runs all the way to my meatus. A woman who wishes to please me must assist the flow by sucking and swallowing." Casually, he slid his right hand between his legs, and began to caress his testicles. "If we perform this ritual soon after midnight on seven consecutive nights, her body will cease to age, and thenceforth, she will remain young looking and beautiful for the rest of her life."

Grandmother rolled onto her stomach and wriggled toward the headboard. Then she reversed her position so that she laid across Grandfather's abdomen. She placed her head directly over his genitals, and smiled. Gently, she slid her hand under Grandfather's, guided his big penis toward her mouth, and surrounded the glans with her lips. Grandfather sighed happily, and released his hold. Then Grandmother began to lower and raise her head slowly, pushing her

wet lips downward until she was kissing his testicles, then upward again until they were caressing his glans. She commenced to fellate him vigorously, until, suddenly, his erect penis jumped and spasmed repeatedly. Grandmother's eyes went wide with surprise and delight.

When he had finished spurting, she opened her mouth so that I could see the thick, white liquid pooling on her tongue. Then she closed it and swallowed.

The sight of his ejaculate worked a powerful change in me. My cheeks blushed red. My breasts swelled and glowed pink. My nipples became so taut that they began to ache. My breathing became deep and labored. Between my legs, I felt the seeping of my vaginal juices. Slowly, I slid my hand down my stomach and under my skirt, and probed for my rosebud. It protruded from the little tent of flesh that housed it at the apex of my pubis, and was hard and swollen. I shuddered with delight as my fingertips encircled it, stroking lovingly, until waves of pleasure swept through my body. Grandmother slid off of Grandfather's chest and smiled at me with encouragement. I maneuvered to Grandfather's side and took her place upon his stomach.

Carefully, with my left hand, I reached for his penis, and held it lightly between my fingers. It jumped a little at my touch. I opened my mouth, lowered it slowly onto his swollen penis, and clamped it firmly around the shaft just below the glans. I had been taught that this was the most sensitive part of the male body, and that licking its circumference gave a man great pleasure. So I made the tip of my tongue perform slow circles along the underside of the ridge of flesh that ran along the lower edge of his glans. I slid my mouth downward over his shaft until my lips brushed his pubic hairs; then, slowly, I pulled it upward, drawing in my breath and producing a mild suction.

In order to tease him, I slipped my tongue around to the upper side of his shaft and licked it provocatively. He responded by moaning with pleasure. As my head bobbed slowly up and down, prostate juice began to seep out of his meatus, spilling down his shaft and onto his abdomen. I disengaged my mouth from his glans, and pushed his penis forward slightly so that I could reach his abdomen with my tongue. Then I licked up the syrupy liquid.

I found the sensation pleasing and exciting. I shifted my body into a more favorable position, angling his penis so that there was more room at the base. Then I clamped my lips around his glans, and continued to fellate him.

My right hand felt for the little bottle of scented oil that sat on a table next to the bed. I dipped my middle finger into it, as far as I could. Then I probed under his buttocks until I found his anal opening. I began to thrust my finger repeatedly but gently into his rectum, each time twisting and probing for his prostate gland. When I found it, I began to stroke it with my fingertip. It contracted in little spasms, and pumped more juice out of his little mouth and into mine.

As I pleasured him, Grandmother nudged his legs farther apart and closer to his body. His knees bent in response, and he shifted his weight backward and slid his buttocks forward on the mattress. Grandmother rolled onto her back, pushed her face between Grandfather's thighs, gently took his left testicle into her mouth, and rolled her tongue around and around, giving him immense pleasure. Then she pushed his thighs further apart, opened her mouth wider, and proceeded to sucked both testicles languorously.

I smelled the pungent scent of rising semen. Quickly, I withdrew my mouth, wrapped both hands around his shaft, and masturbated him vigorously. Grandmother released her hold on his testicles, and sat up to watch the spectacle. I drew back my head and opened my mouth. Suddenly, a stream of semen spurted from the tip of his penis. I screamed a little in surprise, and caught the milky liquid in my mouth. He spurted again, covering my face. With my fingers, I swept it off my cheeks, and into my mouth, and swallowed. Again and again he spurted. Grandmother pushed her face against mine, and he sprayed us both.

Finally the tension drained out of his body, and he let out a sigh of satisfaction. Smiling his approval, he gently patted my cheek. Then he stretched out his legs until he lay once again supine upon the bed. As I slid off of his body, turned toward him, and kneeled at his feet, I watched his erection slowly recede, and knew that I had discharged my duty well.

But now my own body was aching with desire. Grandmother, ever observant, detected my distress, turned, and whispered something into Grandfather's ear. He smiled, and nodded approvingly. Then he kneeled on the bed and gently pushed me backward and down onto the mattress. My heart leaped with joy. I pushed my skirt down off my hips and over my legs. The inner tops of my thighs were wet with natural lubrication. I opened my legs wide, and allowed him to push himself against my pubis.

As his penis engorged, he began thrusting slowly. Grandmother giggled, reached around him from behind, and guided his penis against my rosebud. Then she rubbed it up and down, giving me enormous pleasure. Finally, Grandfather lowered his body slightly, and slipped his penis past my labia and into my vagina. It felt enormous. My mouth opened in delight and amazement. I arched my back, pushed my head back into the mattress, and shut my eyes. At first, he thrust into me slowly. But after a few moments, he increased the pace, until finally, he was slamming his body violently against me. I screamed in ecstasy.

At the edge of my vision I noticed that Grandmother had climbed off the bed and was retrieving something from a drawer in the table. She strapped it on over her hips, and pulled something in the front downward until she was satisfied with its position. When she turned back toward the bed, I saw that she had donned a huge rubber penis that curved gently upward as if it were erect. From its root hung two pendulous testicles. She reached for the little bottle of lubricant, and spread a generous amount onto the dildo. Then, as the heavy penis swayed under its own weight, and the testicles swung backward and forward, she climbed back into bed, and whispered something into Grandfather's ear. He smiled and kissed her. Then he shifted backward, withdrew his penis from my vagina, placed his hands on my hips, and began gently to turn them.

I understood and obeyed. I disengaged myself from him, and turned over onto my stomach. Grandmother crouched over me, and guided the tip of the rubber penis down and into my rectum. Slowly she pushed until it was seated all the way inside me. Then she turned her head and nodded to Grandfather. Grandfather wrapped one hand around the shaft of his penis, which was still erect. With the other, he grasped my hip and pulled himself forward until he was pressed up against Grandmother's buttocks. Carefully he angled his penis under her and back into my vagina. Then they both began to thrust rhythmically. I responded by arching my back, shutting my eyes, opening my mouth wide in amazement, and screaming in ecstasy.

At last, Grandfather ejaculated. I felt his warm semen spurting onto my cervix. Then Grandmother reached down with one hand and squeezed one of the rubber testicles. To my utter surprise and delight, it squirted a large dollop of cream into me.

Finally, our bodies separated, and we all sank back, exhausted, onto the bed. I was covered in perspiration. I pushed my fingers into my vagina, retrieved some of Grandfather's semen, and stuffed my fingers into my mouth. The taste of his ejaculate delighted me.

On each of the following six nights, I was summoned to Grandfather's bedchamber. Invariably, either he or Grandmother or both appeared in elaborate and erotic disguises. Clothed in such costumes, Grandfather, Grandmother, and I acted out the most naughty and delightful fantasies. In every case, however, these little fictions were planned to culminate in my performing fellatio upon Grandfather. I never failed to provoke an orgasm, and I always caught his spurting semen in my mouth and swallowed. So, on the seventh night, I achieved the guarantee of perpetual youthfulness that the witch's spell had promised. In order to commemorate the occasion, Grandmother presented me with a beautiful gold leafed bronze sculpture depicting a woman fellating a man.

ξ

Our philosophers taught that the world was populated by three castes: the ordinary mortals, the witches, and the gods. We worshipped many gods, the most important of which were Mother Cobra and Father Crocodile. At my birth, the witches had dedicated me to Mother Cobra. Every full moon I participated in sacred ceremonies at which written petitions were burned so that they could be carried by the wind to her. Mother Cobra was the goddess of the seasons, the harvests, and sex; all of them cyclical processes of birth, rebirth, and renewal. Girls who had been consecrated to Mother Cobra were endowed by the witches with magic power over snakes. In the harīm, daughters of Mother Cobra were taught the snake dance, which men found particularly exciting.

quebec
quebec
29 Followers