Erotic Dining

Story Info
Evening meal leads to a teasing hot encounter.
1.4k words
3.77
17.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night starts as I arrive at your house wearing shirt, jacket and tie and tell you we are going out for a surprise, in preparation you are dressed in a long, slinky black dress and have worn the lipstick and nail polish you know effects me. As a bonus I am also able to see the sexy swell of your breasts and cleavage (I can start to feel a stirring as we leave your house).

We go out...

At the restaurant we enjoy a great meal, soft candlelight and just talking to one another, laughing, joking, picking on one another, our feet gently rubbing under the table, your calf resting against mine, I can feel the warmth of your legs against mine, occasionally I just stop to look into your eyes and realise how lucky I am and how much I love you.

I tell you how much I love you...

All through dinner I have also been getting progressively hornier thinking about your body under your dress, and as you are slowly licking the ice cream you ordered for dessert off the end of your spoon you notice me looking at your breasts yet again and you smile, well more of a wicked grin actually, casually you lay down your spoon...

"Did I mention that I'm wearing that black lace half-cup bra that doesn't quite cover my nipples, and I can feel them rubbing against the inside of this dress?... No!... What about how I'm also wearing my black stockings and suspenders?... I Forgot to mention that to Huh, oh well... I'm being very forgetful tonight because I also forgot to put on the black, lacey knickers I'd had laid out for tonight and so my pussy is bare under this dress... I'm surprised I'd forget to tell you that because I can tell how hot and wet it is for you..."

(at this point my cock is hardening at quite a rapid pace)

"and when I get you home, do you know what I'm going to do to you, my lover?"

I swallow and answer that I don't

"I am going to start by giving you a blowjob... that's right I'm going to kiss and suck your cock and get it as hard as I possibly can... then I'm going to have you lick, suck and bite my breasts and nipples until they stand up as hard as you will be... I want to feel you kiss my body all over... then I'm going to kneel over your head and have you put your tongue as far inside my pussy as you can and lick and suck until I tell you to stop... if I really enjoy it, I may even suck your cock again so you can feel my mouth around you as I feel yours around my clit... and then I am going to slowly put your cock inside me and tell you to fuck me until I cum... and then I'm going to keep fucking you until I make you cum deep inside your lovers hot, wet, little cunt... would you like that?"

All I can do is nod...

"And I still haven't decided whether to tie you up... let you tie me up... or what states of undress either of us will be in during these activities... possibly a blowjob while one of us is still fully dressed and the other naked?... I will have to see what kind of a mood I'm in after I finish my ice cream... "

You smile and pick up your spoon... I call for the bill...

As we drive home you have lifted the hem of your dress up so I can see your stocking covered thighs in the passing street lights... I look over at you whenever I can and you are stroking your clit with your middle finger and occasionally dipping it inside your pussy...

"I'm very wet, would you like to taste?"

I nod and you slide your middle finger deep inside yourself a couple of times before offering it to my mouth at a set of lights and allowing me to lick the taste of your pussy off your finger... my mouth savours the hot taste of your pussy and my dick gets even harder... You continue to rub your clit and keep dipping the tip of your middle finger into the entrance of your pussy... Occasionally you rub your breasts and I can see your beautiful nipples straining to push out of your dress... You slide your finger all the way inside yourself again and I think I am going to get another taste... I realise I'm wrong as you raise your finger to your own mouth... slowly sucking your finger into your mouth, you taste yourself...

"Mmmmmmm, just how your cock tastes after you've been fucking me"

You continue to stroke and rub... As we near your house you slowly start to fuck yourself with two fingers and grab your breasts with your other hand...

"Mmmmmm, Ahhhhhhhhh..."

You cum gently...

Inside your house we head for your bedroom...

You stand in front of me and I slowly unzip your dress and slide it to the ground, kissing your face, your shoulders, down your arms to your hands, until your dress is a puddle at your feet... you step forward and I look at my sexy lover... I want you... I lay you down gently and start to kiss every part of your body starting at your head and working down, forehead - kiss, eyes - kiss, nose - kiss, cheeks - kiss, your mouth I spend many minutes kissing with as much passion as I know how, your beautiful neck gets many minutes spent on it as I kiss and lick my way all over, shoulders - kiss, arms - kiss - kiss - kiss, gently suck upon your wrists and fingers, back up to your arms... I nuzzle and lick my way down to the side of your breasts - kiss, nibble, suck, bite, hickey, your nipple's filling my mouth and being swirled by my tongue, kissing my way down your stomach and your belly button - kiss... I roll you over and kiss my way across and back again your back, down to your sexy bottom which I can't resist giving a small smack, under my hand it goes a lovely rosy colour, I kiss my way down your legs to your feet, sucking and kissing behind your knees... as you roll back over again I gently lick the tips of your toes... I start to kiss my way back up your legs, paying extra attention to the insides of your thighs... at last I reach the junction at the top of your thighs and take a moment to look at the beautiful sight before me... brushing the tips of my fingers through the soft hair covering your pussy I feel how hot you are... as I brush over your clit you moan deep in your throat... I lower my head and start by flicking the tip of my tongue over your clit and slowly licking the inside of your pussy... I lose myself making love to you with my mouth... fucking your pussy with my tongue... feeling your thighs clench against my head until your breath catches in your throat... your thighs clench against my head and I can taste your cum...

I move up your body to hold you...

As my face reaches yours and we kiss, the head of my cock slips gently inside the entrance to your pussy... you push up towards me and I slide into you as far as our hips will allow... I am now deep inside you and we are one, my body in yours, two lovers together, moving together, my lover fucking her lover, moving, gently, roughly, scratching, biting, swearing, slowly, quickly...

"Fuck me... Fuck me... lover... fuck your lovers cock... Cum... cum inside your lovers cunt... fuck me... fuck my cock/cunt... that's the spot... like that...FUCK ME... I'm going to cum in you... cum in me...YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I love you/too..."

Gently we lie together basking in each others arms, touching and talking of nothings... I hold you and stroke you... I look into your eyes and realise how much I love you... I can see in your eyes that you love me too... with this thought I hold you to me and we snuggle together...

After a while you move and look up at me...

"Now about round two???????..."

I grin at you as I feel my cock start to get hard in your mouth...

THE END (?)