Erotic Dream

Story Info
He dreams of his girlfriend pleasuring many.
924 words
3.67
48.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing what the sub-conscience mind thinks about. With all the stress in life, I guess the mind needs a release of some sort in one way or another. Mine happens to do it erotically from time to time and what a release I had the other night! The only thing I remember is what happened and what took place, I don't remember what led up to it or how it all came into play, and to be honest, I don't really care. I was in a bedroom sitting in a chair stroking myself while watching my girlfriend getting fucked not by just one guy like we have done, but by FOUR!

She was in the middle of the bed with her legs up in the arms of one guy while his cock slid in and out of her completely soaked pussy in a slow, rhythmic, steady pace, while another was pushing his in and out of her mouth as her muffled moans escaped from her lips and her hands were working two others up and down, stroking them both in unison. Her moans of pleasure became amplified when the orgasms came from time to time.

The guy fucking her pussy, lifted her up towards him as he plunged deeper, faster, and harder into her, reading her perfectly every time she came, then slowing down to a steady pace to build her up to her next orgasm. Her tongue licked up and down the shaft, then taking him back in deep, while her hands would speed up and down on the other cocks then slowed down again after she would cum. The ecstasy that she was enduring by having four guys have their way with her was such a turn on to me, I stroked myself to orgasm, and was instantly hard again within seconds, not losing my own pace.

After a while the guys would change positions, working clockwise. I watched as another cock slipped into her pussy, then into her hands and mouth and they continued as if not to miss a step. The one guy fucking her now had her legs resting on his thighs, arching her back up a little and he thrusted deep in and out of her hard while he took his thumb and rubbed her clit as he fucked her. I watched as she motioned for the guy on her left to come up to her mouth and she went back and forth sucking both of their cocks while the fourth guy straddled her and began sliding his between her breasts pushing them tight as he slid back and forth pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her orgasms were releasing much more frequently as her moans filled the room. His cock slipped in and out of her faster and faster, and she arched her hips up and down to meet his thrusts. The sensations she felt from the guy pulling and pinching on her nipples and her clit being played with at the same time made her cum over and over.

They switched positions again, this time the one fucking her breasts, slid down and into her hard and the one fucking her, straddled and placed his cock between her breasts and grabbed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger pulling and tugging at them hard. He fucked her pussy faster and faster, building himself up and finally cumming hard. After he relaxed, he moved so the last of the four cocks could slip into her. The one fucking her breasts moved off and up to her mouth and she again went back and forth between the two sucking them both. Harder and deeper his cock filled her as she came again and again. He thrusted in and out faster and finally releasing hard. He got up and the two moved and positioned her so she was up on her hands and knees as one slid into her pussy and she took the other back into her mouth. Her hand and mouth slid up and down, as she was getting thrusted in and out harder and faster. He pulled her by the hips hard down on his cock She sucked and stroked and moaned as she kept cumming. After a few more pumps into her hot pussy, he came real hard. He moved out of the way and the guy she was sucking slid down under her and pulled her down hard onto him as his hips lifted up and down, thrusting deep inside of her. She sat up a little and arched her back riding him hard and fast. Her legs pushed up and down as she rode his cock faster and faster. Their moans filled the room with a thunderous sound as they fucked harder. She bounced up and down on him as she scratched down his chest. Faster and faster as she came over and over until finally making him release. She collapsed onto the bed and layed there totally satisfied.

When I woke up, the room seemed to smell of her and I lay there taking it in deep. I felt as if I was floating and didn't have a care in the world at that moment. I didn't want to open my eyes feeling so calm, yet so excited at the same time. Although my girlfriend and I have had another guy join us, and as excited as I was to experience it, it doesn't compare to the excitement I had of her being with more than one at the same time...