Erotic Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife has a good time in his dreams.
1.7k words
4.28
24.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This dream was truly intense and so very real to me. I awoke from this dream with a very hard erection, and a very large drop of pre cum oozing from the tip of my dick. It started with me getting ready for work one night. I got my shower before Michele, and while I was getting dressed, she got her shower. I went out into the kitchen after getting dressed, and made my lunch to take with me. Michele finished her shower, and came out to the kitchen dressed in her short blue nightgown that buttons up in the front. Michele never wears panties when she is wearing that nightgown. When I finished making my lunch, we left the kitchen and went into the living room. When I saw it was time for me to leave, I stood up, walked over to where Michele was sitting, and kissed her good bye. As I was walking towards the front door, I heard a knock on it. I opened the door and was surprised to see Randy, a mechanic from work standing there.

I asked him what he was doing there, and he told me that he came to visit Michele and I. I told him that I was just leaving to go to work, and Michele had already taken her shower so she could go to bed. I asked him to come by another day when I was off and we could visit. As he was about to turn and leave, Michele came to the front door and invited him to come in and talk. I looked at her, and she told me that she wasn't tired, and since he came this far, at least she could visit with him awhile. Randy smiled and walked through the door that Michele opened for him. I stood there and shrugged my shoulders, then told them both good night and left for work. While driving to work I thought to myself that I had nothing to worry about. The kids were both home, and Randy, even though he had told me more than once that he would like to fuck Michele, and even offered to swap his girlfriend for a night with Michele, or just have a night alone with her.

He later said that he wouldn't because we were too good of friends, and he couldn't do that to me. I know that's bullshit. He wants inside Michele's panties so bad, he be willing to do anything to get her. He has told friends of his, in his words that "if he had the opportunity, and Michele even gave him the slightest hint she was interested, he'd smooth talk her, have her undressed, and have her kissed, rubbed, licked, anything she wanted." He said, "He would be in between her legs screwing her so deep and hard, and would cum a gallon in her." I still wasn't really concerned, because I knew he wouldn't try anything while the kids were there. I went to work, finished for the night, and came home. As I drove home, I wondered what Michele and Randy visited about. When I turned down our street, and drove up to our house, I was surprised to see Randy's car still parked in front. I drove into the carport, got out of my truck, and walked to the front door. I unlocked the door, walked in, closed and locked the door behind me. I walked down the entryway towards the hall that led to our bedroom. I looked down and was surprised to see Michele's blue nightgown on the ground about half way down the hall.

I stood there in a daze for a minute then came back to reality when I heard Michele's heavy breathing, and the squeaking of the bed. I walked down the hallway; looked into our children's bedrooms, and saw them both empty. I then walked to the door of our bedroom, started to push it open to look inside. I heard Michele breathing really hard and whimpering. I slowly pushed opened the door and looked towards the bed. There I saw Randy lying on his back, and Michele riding up and down on his erection. I saw Randy's hands squeeze her tits, and flick her hard nipples. I stood watching as Michele bent over so Randy could put one of her nipples in his mouth. When he did this, she started to ride him faster and harder. I watched as his dick slid in and out of her. She moved back into a full sitting position when her nipple slid out of his mouth. She continued to ride him up and down slowly.

I cleared my throat, which made Michele turn her head and look at me. She had a very glazed look in her eyes. I asked her just what the hell did she think she was doing. Then she and I seemed to carry on a conversation while she was fucking Randy, and he was fucking her. I found myself asking her why she was doing this. She told me that Randy was going off to war, and she didn't want to let him leave without fulfilling his fantasy of fucking her. She also said that she had dreams about him fucking her before, and wanted to find out if he was as good in real life as he was in her dream. I asked her where the kids were. She told me that Randy drove them over to some friends' house earlier, right after I left, and that they were spending the night there. She then went into telling me that he was telling her about him leaving, and maybe never coming back. He confessed to her all that he told me at the bars, how he was fascinated with her, and imagined what she would be like naked and in bed with him.

She then told me she had made up her mind to fuck him when he took the kids over to their friends' house. So when he drove up again, she got up off the couch, and walked half way down the hall. When he came in the door, she called for him to make sure the door was locked. While he was locking the door, she said she took off her nightgown and dropped it on the floor. When he walked to the hallway and looked down at it, he saw her standing there naked. She said she told him to come join her in the bedroom. I then asked her how long had they been fucking. She told me that they had been fucking for over six hours. She also told me that they had fucked in all positions, and she let him enter the "back door." I asked her how many times he had cum in her. She told me that he had not cum yet at all, and was not going to cum in her. She said that he promised not to, and when he felt like he was going to cum, they stopped and let him relax till the feeling was over. She said when she and he were ready for him to cum, she would have him pull out, and cum on her. She said she could tell when he was close, because the head on his dick would swell, and he would strain harder to get deeper into her.

She said whenever she felt this, she knew he was getting ready, so she would wait a few seconds, then have him pull out to calm down. She then told me to hold on, because Randy was hitting a good spot. She then started to ride him up and down faster and faster. She started to breathe really hard and fast then. She then started to talk again and told me that she could feel his head swelling now, and she slid down his shaft and held her position. She told Randy that he was hitting a good spot, she needed an itch scratched right there, and she could feel his head touching the right spot. I could tell by the tone of her voice, and the way she looked, Michele was close to cumming also. She then slid up his shaft and quickly lowered herself down again. When she was doing this, I saw Randy's eyes open and him reach up and grab Michele's hips. While she was sliding down, he pushed up with his hips and drove himself as deep as he could get into her and held her in that position. She continued to talk to me while this was happening. When he strained upwards, he pulled downwards on her hips, and locked his head deep inside her. I then heard Randy say that if she could feel his head scratching her itch, wait till she feels this.

He pulled her over till she was lying on the bed, and he was on top between her legs. I could hear Michele say, "Oh, it's too late." Randy strained forward with all his might, and with his hands, held Michele in position so she couldn't push him off when he started to cum. Little did he and I know, but Michele wasn't about to let him pull out. She wanted to feel him cum as bad as he wanted to cum in her. Michele looked over at me, then threw her head back and said, "Oh Randy, I can feel your head expanding. Oh, oh, oh."

"Randy, you're hitting a good spot."

"Oh, I can feel it. I can feel your cum shooting into me. Oh Randy, I can feel your hot cum pulsing deep into me."

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, shoot your hot sperm in me."

"I can feel it, it's so hot." Right then I watched as Michele joined him in orgasm. I then saw her bend forward and start to kiss Randy while he was still shooting his cum in her. I heard her tell him that she really wanted him to cum in her, not on her. When he finished cumming in her, she grabbed a hold of the shaft of his dick, pulled it out of her.

She then started sliding her hand up and down it. She stroked him faster and faster. She watched his head expand and get a deep purple color. I then heard her tell him to cum again. I heard him groan, and watched as Michele held his dick as he came again, all over her hand, chest, belly, and legs. Right about then, I woke up with the hardest erection that I have had in a long time.