Erotic Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Needing to feel him pounding deep inside of her, Julia spreads her legs wide, straddles and begins thrusting her hips hard against his body. She rides him hard and fast until she feels an orgasm flowing through her entire body.

Julia opens her eyes as she begins to wake and finds that her hips are humping her bed and she is gasping for air. She realizes that she just had an orgasm in her sleep while dreaming about having sex with Kyle. Her hips continue to grind against her mattress, pleasing her aching clit.

Needing to feel something deep inside of her, Julia grabs a dildo out of her top dresser drawer then lies down on her back and slides the dildo inside her soaking wet vagina. Her dreams have given her an insatiable desire for sex and have made her very horny. Even though she just had an orgasm in her sleep, she feels the need for another orgasm. Using her left hand, she slides the dildo in and out of her inner walls while sliding two fingers over her yearning clit that is screaming for attention.

The dildo fills her as her hips buck wildly. With her eyes closed, she imagines it is Kyle's dick that is filling her. Her fingers move furiously across her clit as she gasps for air. The sensations flowing through her body make her feel like she is floating above the bed. Rocking hips, twisting body, clenching muscles, blurring fingers. The second orgasm washes over her, more powerful and stronger than any she has had in months.

After showering and preparing for the day, Julia heads into work. Kyle greets her with a smile as she heads toward her desk. She cannot help but give him a huge smile in return as she thinks about her dream from earlier in the morning. Her clit begins to ache as she thinks about his hard, throbbing dick being inside of her.

She is not sure how she is going to make it through the day and all the days going forward if her dreams about work do not cease soon. She can no longer look at her co-workers in the same innocent way that she did just a few days ago. Nothing has changed at work, but her dreams are so vivid and real that she feels like they really happened.

A couple hours later, Kyle is walking toward her desk. She expects him to turn her chair to the side and straddle her legs, but he doesn't. Instead, he walks to the front of her desk and asks her to make him some copies of his reports. She winks and playfully flirts with him. Unaccustomed to her acting this way, it takes a moment for him to take in her advances.

Julia makes the copies then brings them to Kyle's office, bending over to make sure he can see her breasts as she hands him the copies. She sees his eyes glance down as he reaches forward to grab the copies before returning his eyes to her face. She smiles sweetly and says, "Here are the copies you asked for. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you."

Kyle thanks her for the copies. She turns and begins walking out of the office, intentionally shaking her hips with each step. When she gets to his door, she turns around, pretending she forgot to mention something and catches him watching her ass. She simply smiles at him before returning to her desk.

At lunch time, Kyle asks her if she would like to join him. She tells him that she needs to catch up with her work and doesn't have time to take a lunch, but she would be happy to join him for some drinks after work. He accepts her invitation then heads out the office. Julia smiles at her devious plan for him after work.

At the end of the work day, Kyle and Julia head down the street to a local watering hole. She buys them both a shot to start off the drinks. Kyle and her enjoy a few more drinks while chatting about life. She is feeling a good buzz, but pretends to be very drunk and asks him if he will give her a ride home. He offers to call her a cab, but she tells him she would feel better if he took her home.

As he is driving her home, she rests her head against his shoulder to gauge his reaction. He doesn't seem to mind so she places her hand on his lap. He pushes her hand away and says, "Woah". Julia laughs and says, "I am sorry. I am just really drunk right now and you look so handsome."

She looks up at his face and sees him begin to blush. She leans forward and kisses his jawline. Kyle pulls his head away slightly after a couple kisses and laughs at her, telling her she must be really drunk. She reaches for his leg again and slides her hand up his inner thigh. He half-heartedly starts pushing her hand away, but she can see a bulge growing in his pants.

Knowing that he is reacting to her touch, she kisses his neck as he is pulling into her driveway. He says, "Here we are," as the car comes to a stop.

Worried that he is just going to drop her off and drive away, she begs him to help her into the house. He helps her to the front door as she is pretending she can barely stand. She intentionally fumbles with her keys a couple times before unlocking the front door. He helps her inside then says he is going to go. She asks him if he can help her into her bedroom. Hesitantly, he helps her through the house until they are in the bedroom.

As he is helping her sit down on her bed, she grabs hold of his shirt and pulls him toward her, kissing him forcefully on the lips. He tries to pull away, but she is not letting go. She slides her hand between his legs and begins rubbing his crotch, hoping it will entice him to stay. Just as she thought, he stops fighting and lays down with her on the bed as a bulge grows in his pants.

"I want to see that bulge," she says, intentionally slurring her words.

Kyle laughs at her as his hands begin to roam her body. She quickly removes her shirt and unclasps her bra then guides his hands to her breasts as she works on removing his pants. He begins kissing her breasts as she strokes his penis through his underwear. His breathing is growing heavier and his touch is more aggressive, letting her know that he is ready to go.

She finishes undressing and pulls him on top of her. "I need you inside me right now."

Knowing that he is going to see her at work everyday, Kyle is a little concerned about taking this all the way, but her hands yanking on his underwear are enough to sway his opinion. He slides the underwear off his legs then positions himself between her legs, spreading them out as wide apart as they will go.

Needing to feel his penis in her hands, Julia reaches down and wraps her hand around his meat, stroking it a few times. The feeling of his hot penis in her hand fuels her desire to feel him deep inside her vagina walls. Ready for him to ravage her, she guides the head of his penis to her opening. His hips begin to thrust, pushing him deep inside. She has been wanting, no, needing this for a long time.

Reaching down to grab his arms, she pulls him toward her. His body collapses on top of her, fulfilling her primal desire to be handled by a man. Kissing his neck aggressively, she whispers, "Fuck me hard."

Kyle's hips slam against her body, driving his penis deep inside her over and over again. She moans and whines, encouraging him to continue. His hips are moving faster and faster as she holds his chest tight against her body and drags her nails down his back. His mouth is planting sloppy kisses on her shoulder blade and lower neck.

Begging him to fill her, she grabs his butt cheeks and pulls his hips forcefully toward her spread legs, hammering his hard, throbbing penis as deep inside of her as it will go. Her animalistic behavior is taking over her body as he is filling her desire to be ravishly handled. He grabs the back of her hair and pulls her head back as he draws close to a climax. She arches her back, pressing her breasts against his chest and thrusting her hips up against him as his hips come crashing down and force her hips against the mattress.

His rock hard penis fills her and feels like it continues to grow inside her as he thrusts his penis deep inside her pulsing inner walls. Just before he is about to come, he rocks his hips back and withdraws from inside her, spraying her stomach with his juices. After he finishes spurting on her stomach, she grabs him by the head and pulls his body on top of her, mixing his juices with their sweat.

"That was awesome Kyle," Julie says before giving him a forceful kiss. "I needed that so bad!"

Julia is thankful they have the day off work tomorrow as she kisses him with lust in her lips until their bodies wind down. It doesn't take long for them to fall asleep next to each other, Julia wrapped in his arms.

At work, she walks into Juan's office and drops to her knees, determined to make his penis grow hard. She unzips his pants and pulls them down his legs. Looking up, she sees a smile on his face. She gives him a devilish look as she strokes his limp penis. After a minute of stroking him without him growing hard, she slides him into her mouth. Her hot lips surround his manhood, taking all of him in her mouth and sliding her lips up and down the length until she can finally feel him growing hard.

Fondling his balls with one hand and stroking his base with the other hand, she bounces her head up and down, coercing his juices to flow. His hips rock in his chair and moans flow freely. From behind, she hears the rest of the office cheering her on. She doesn't look behind her, but she can hear the voices of Kim, David, Kyle and Janet as she feels Juan's hand on the back of her head.

With a handful of hair being pulled, she feels the hand thrust her head forward, taking as much of him down her throat as she can handle. "Oh God, that feels great," she hears Kyle exclaim.

Confused by who's voice she is hearing, Julia opens her eyes and sees that she is between Kyle's legs, servicing him. She pauses a second, realizing she is acting out another dream, before Kyle pushes her head down once more. Imagining she is still helping Juan, she slides her tongue down the back of Kyle's rock hard dick then focuses her sucking skills on the mushroom part of his dick while stroking the length of his penis with her hand.

Within seconds, his hips are thrusting forward and he is coating her throat with come. She happily swallows his juices as she feels his dick throb in her mouth and hand. She looks up at Kyle with a devilish smile.

"How was that?" she asks with a grin.

"Fucking fantastic," he breathes heavily. "Who knew you were such a naughty girl? I never would have guessed it in a million years."

"Neither would I," she says as she slides up his body and straddles his face. "Your turn."

Feeling so turned on by the dream and giving him a blow job, Julia grinds her clit against his tongue and humps his face, watching her juices run down his mouth. He reaches around her hips and spreads her legs further apart as his tongue skillfully dances around her clit until she has a powerful orgasm.

Exhausted, she cuddles up into his arms once more, wondering where her dreams will take her this time and if they will ever go back to being normal. Her dreams have awakened a beast inside her that she didn't know even existed. She has gone from being a quiet, reserved woman to a feisty animal because her dreams have blurred her reality as of late.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12