Erotic Dreams Ch. 1

Story Info
First dream made it hard to hide her feelings.
802 words
3.93
14.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so incredibly attracted to this man from the first time we met. I tried to brush the feeling aside, but it would not be ignored. I began to masturbate more frequently and found myself fantasizing about fucking him – and bringing myself to the most exquisite orgasms in the process. I kept my feelings to myself for a long time, playing it cool, getting to know him a little. Then one night I had an incredibly erotic dream about him. It was so vivid and detailed, so real. I could actually FEEL what was happening. It was unlike any dream I had ever had before:

We stood in the conference room talking. I don’t remember the topic of conversation. I only remember the constant eye contact, the sexual tension in the room. As we talked, we seemed to gradually move closer and closer to each other.

Finally, we stood face to face in front of the storage cabinet. We were silent now, looking into each other’s eyes. He put his arm around my waist and drew me close to him. He kissed me softly and I nearly fainted. I felt his warm wet tongue in my mouth. I moaned softly as I sucked gently on his tongue. Our kiss grew more and more passionate.

He pulled back slightly and said, "You want it..." It was more a statement than a question, as if he had no doubt.

He touched my face and then ran his hand down the front of my body, over my breasts, down my stomach and between my legs. A smile played at the corners of his lips as he felt the wetness that had soaked through my jeans.

We undressed each other silently. The feel of my skin against his was indescribably erotic. He kissed me again and put his hands on my shoulders, applying gentle pressure. I smiled at him, knowing just what he wanted.

I dropped to my knees and began to kiss and lick his cock. Then I took it in my mouth and sucked it hungrily, greedily. It wasn’t long before I could sense the orgasm welling up inside him. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed the last few centimeters into my mouth. When I felt his hot cum streaming down my throat I sucked harder, not wanting to miss a single drop. When his cock stopped throbbing, I let it drop slowly from my lips.

I closed my eyes and sat back against the cabinet. When I opened my eyes, he was smiling at me.

"Come here." He said.

I went to him. He pulled me to him roughly, turned me around and bent me over the table. His cock was already hard again and he pushed it into me from behind, hard and deep. He fucked me with such passion; it was almost like anger. I had never felt anything quite like it before. It hurt me a little bit, and yet I didn’t want him to stop.

I closed my eyes and felt the orgasm building in me. I whimpered and moaned. He grunted, an almost animal-like sound, something primal from deep within his soul. He fucked me harder, faster. He was close to cumming too.

It seemed to hit us both at the same time. We both cried out and I felt the muscles inside me squeezing his pulsing cock. Neither of us said anything, or even moved, for several minutes. Then he pulled out of me and began to gently massage my back.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

I shook my head, but still couldn’t find my voice. I straightened up slowly and stood there shivering. He turned me around to face him.

"I’m sorry..." he said, searching my eyes.

God help me, he didn’t need to apologize. Looking at him, feeling his body close to me, I was shivering with desire. I just wanted him again, but I didn’t know how to articulate what I felt without sounding insane. After all, we barely knew each other!

"Lay down on the table." He said.

I obeyed instantly. He lay on top of me, looking into my eyes, stroking my hair. I was close to tears. I smiled at him and bit my lip. ‘Jesus, please don’t cry!’ I thought to myself. We lay there together for a long time, just kissing & caressing each other.

After a while, I felt his cock pressing against my thigh. Was it possible that he wanted me again? Yes. He entered me again, slow and easy this time. I pulled my legs up to give him as much room as possible. He stroked me gently for a long time, never taking his eyes from mine, even when we both came.