Erotic Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
She receives an anonymous invitation.
960 words
3.95
13.1k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at her desk, engrossed in her work. Already a day from hell, things were hectic in her office; phones ringing, people needing to talk, and she was almost late for a meeting.

As she left her office for the meeting, she bumped into a young man standing in front of her door. "Ms. Tremont?" he asked. With a puzzled look on her face, she nodded and he handed her an envelope and asked her to sign for it.

She threw it back on her desk and rushed to the meeting. During the meeting, she wondered what could have been so important to have come by messenger, but not say who sent it? After the meeting, she went to her office, but the envelope was nowhere to be found. This is so unlike her to misplace things like this, so she started asking around to see if anyone had picked it up. With too many things to do, she asked her assistant to look for it and didn't give it much more thought.

After lunch, she came back to her office to find the envelope back on her desk, almost exactly where she had originally left it. It appeared to have been opened and resealed. She opened it up and inside was the message "After you train tonight, there will be a black stretch sitting outside. Get in it."

Perplexed, she wondered if this was really the message that was sent, or was someone playing a joke? But then she thought who in the office would know she was training tonight? Surely no one would know where she trains. For the rest of the day, she couldn't stop thinking about this. What if it was the right message? Who was it from? Who in the office had read it?

After work, she went home and grabbed a bite to eat before leaving to train. Should she take extra clothes in case it was true? She decided against it as she learned a long time ago not to get into a car with strangers. But still, as she left, she said it might be a long night training and she may be home late.

Training was a disaster. She couldn't focus, her head wasn't in it. She looked out the window several times into the parking lot trying to clear her mind. She was almost the last to leave and when she exited the building, there it was... the black stretch. The driver got out and opened the door as if he knew who she was. She couldn't see inside the car, but it was time to make a decision. Go home or go on an adventure. She had struggled with this decision all day – what would she do if it actually happened?

She walked towards the car still in her do-bok, still carrying her training bag. The driver motioned her in the car but didn't say a word. As she stuck her head in the car, it was empty except for a gift-wrapped box with her name on it. She sat down, the driver closed the door and they drove away. She looked at the box and decided to open it. She couldn’t believe it. In it was an outfit to die for. A short black leather skirt, fishnet thigh-highs, a pair of high-heeled shoes and a sheer shirt that just showed part of her beautiful stomach. And the sizes were perfect. There was a simple note inside that just said "Put it on."................

Wondering if the driver was watching, she turned her back to the glass divider as she undid her belt to change. She was well versed at getting dressed in a car, but was still a little bewildered about why she was changing. She soon realized her undergarments were not appropriate for the clothes that had been left for her. Into the training bag they went – along with her do-bok. Besides, who would know?

Out the window, she sees the familiar route she takes to work each day. She was heading back into the city. She slides the skirt up over her bare thighs and thrusts her stomach in the air to get the skirt the rest of the way up. In that position, she briefly wondered if later she would be doing the same thing, only trying to get it off. The shirt looked incredible on her, as did the thigh-highs.

The car takes her across Constitution as if going to her work. She starts to get a little nervous wondering if someone at work was doing this. Then the car turns north near the same block as where she works and continues several blocks before it comes to rest at a curb.

Out the window, she can see she is on 'U' street. She sees a sign that is familiar to her and one that is not. ENTRE NOUS. Her french is a little rusty but she thinks and is able to figure it out. The driver opens the door and without saying a word offers a hand to her. As she descends from the car, he offers his arm and walks her through the main set of doors and to the back to the club entrance. Inside, a very pretty 40ish lady greets them at the door. "Good evening, Ms. Tremont, we have been expecting you. He is sitting at the bar." As she walks towards the bar, she begins to notices the people around her. Everyone is dressed to the nines and they are all dressed very sexy. Some are downright erotic. But all eyes turn towards her when she walks. His back is to her but he is the only one at the bar. It has to be Him.........