Erotic Encounter with Housewife...

Story Info
Linda & Paul find more ways to get busy.
5.7k words
4.05
72k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Encounter with Housewife Gets Intense

I pull into the lot of an adult store. You say you have never been in an adult store. We enter and it is dark inside. I tell you to look around while I pick out a few things. There are some men looking at magazines and they look at you with nervousness and excitement as you wander around, perusing videos. I find a butterfly with a remote and smile at you across the room. Then I go to find a string of beads. You take in the images on the video boxes, feeling the excitement build in you. Finally, I find some nipple clamps and wander over to you. I know you are the center of attention as I pay for the items.

We leave the store and have a quick lunch before returning to the hotel. Back at the hotel, I ask you to undress. As you do so, I order some fresh fruit from room service. You take off your clothes and crawl into bed to watch TV. In a few minutes, there is a knock on the door and I answer it. The hotel man does a double take when I open the door and he sees you over my shoulder. You look at him and smile and he turns a little red. I smile at him and sign for the food.

As I close the door, I turn to you and say, "I think you are making him hard." and laugh. You laugh and say, "Maybe I should have flashed him some of my tits."

You call me over to the bed and playfully pull me onto it. As I lay back you unzip me and pull out my cock. I kick off my shoes and let you slide my pants down. With a crazed look in your eyes you aggressively begin to suck my cock, taking the head in your mouth and massaging it with your supple lips and tongue. You salivate on my cock, around the hard shaft, licking and sucking, making delicious noises as you work on my cock.

"I love the way my cock feels in your hot mouth Linda. Keep sucking it baby. Oh my god." I moan as our eyes meet. I grab for the tray of fruit and feed some orange slices and strawberries. You swallow and then respond by rubbing my cock all over your face. Then with an inspired look you take my cock deep and engulf it in your throat. You pull off me and laugh, "Yummy." As you work my cock with your oral artistry, the sensations surge through my body. "That's so good Helen. MMMmmmm."

I take your head in my hands and begin working your mouth up and done my shaft. I am so hard. Urging me to cum by moaning on my cock, you reach up and slide a finger across my balls to my ass. I begin to buck my hips and slide in rhythm through your lips and into your hot mouth. You tighten your oral grip on me and really begin to work my cock. "Finger yourself and take a finger in your mouth with my cock Linda. I'm almost there baby. Ohhh. Ohhh."

I feel your finger against my cock as you suck hard and flicker your tongue. Pumping my raging cock with your mouth, you sense the cum building in my balls. "I'm going to cum," I grunt. "Suck me harder, swallow my big load." My cock flexes and then I begin shooting into your greedy mouth. Stream after stream shoots into the back of your throat. You pull back and I squirt, spasming, onto your beautiful face as you devour as much as you can. You close your mouth on my slippery cock again and look into my eyes.

"MMMM that tastes soooo good," you say. I smiled at you again and then pull you up to kiss me softly. "Your turn." I whisper as I roll out from under you. You lay there sensually on your stomach with a trace of cum on your cheek. I reach for your arms and extend them to lay you out full on the bed. Your body is radiant as you savor the taste of my cum in your mouth. I prop a pillow under your hips to raise your ass, so tight and round and glorious. I grab the massage oil and pour it generously on your back. Spreading it smoothly with my hands, I work on your back, ass, and legs, massaging you deep into relaxation. The feel of your smooth skin awakens my cock and I extend my body against yours. The oil creates a smooth friction between us. I reach up and slide my hands up your arms and cover you completely. It feels so good to have you like this. Feeling our breath rise and fall together. I can feel the relaxation of your body through mine.

Slowly, I begin to move so that my cock slides across your pussy lips. Just a nice sensual movement. I flex my cock a few times and then lift myself up. With my tongue, I lick the length of your body to the divine space between your tight ass cheeks then plunged my tongue into you. I flick my tongue over your clit and suck on it until you begin to writhe. I stop as I feel your juices begin to flow on my mouth. Kneeling back I look down at your glorious, sensuous body. You are laying on your stomach, your ass presented to me so beautifully, propped up perfectly by the pillow. We can both sense the desire cascade through mind and body and are relishing it.

Moving up between your thighs, I caress your ass and lube up my engorged cock by slipping it slowly in and around your cunt. I work it to help you feel every ridge, moving it to the rhythm of how your cunt grips it. You know what's coming and when I pull out, you reach back to spread your ass cheeks for me. I press my cockhead against your tight opening.

With a quick sudden thrust, I push my cock half way in and hold it there. "Oohh," you gasped. "MMmmm wait..." I reach down and get my fingers nice and juicy with your cream and rub it on my cock and around your ass. Inching forward, I push against the tight hot resistance of your ass. Pulsing as I enter you deeper, I can feel you relax and accept my cock, preparing for a delicious assault in your sweet ass. I look down at my cock in you, your hips perfectly raised by the pillow to allow me total ass access. I pull out slowly and then lunge my hips forward, back and forth, sliding in and out so you can feel yourself penetrated, feel the intense sensations from your insides.

Repeatedly in and out, I feel your pleasure and mine through my cock. I start speeding up the pace of your ass fucking and find a pleasurable rhythm. You undulate and rock your hips as the tip of my cock is held in your clenching asshole. Then you begin to fuck me back and work your hips sensually. I can't believe how hot it feels and how incredible your body looks and feels as you undulate underneath me. I grip your ass cheeks and begin to pound harder, wanting to be deeper and faster in you. "You are such a hot fuck Linda. Feels so fucking good." I grunt as I piston in and out deliciously in your ass.

You raise yourself up on one elbow and begin to rub your creamy clit. As I fuck your ass, I can feel your fingers hit my cock and you work your pussy some. The bed rocks as the pleasurable pressure builds in us. I know I am going to shoot a huge load and pump you harder, faster with urgency. Slapping and slamming into your ass, moaning and grunting our bodies spasm in delight. I feel my cock twitch and balls clench as I begin squirting white hot cum. Deep in you, you feel it fill you. I continue to pound to help you release. Pumping and shooting in you, you moan and tell me, "Oh Paul, baby yes."

I pull my cock out and reach around you, holding you close as my hand covers yours and we both finger your hot pussy. I can feel your pussy spasm and your body shake as I collapse on you as you ride my fingers. My cock still oozing cum as I lay on top of your back, cum all over your ass and the backs of your sweet thighs. I grind on you and kiss your back and neck as you cum in quick shudders. "Oh my god." Our words and moans, reverberating as we lay there in the radiant echoes of pleasure of our bodies.

We lay there for a while, kissing slippery and passionate. Enjoying the textures of our tongues and bodies. After we catch our breath, I hold out my hand for you. "Let's go to the bath so that I can shave you smooth. I want you to be ready for tonight. Come on." I take your hand and help you to your feet. I can't keep my hands off of you as we go to the bathroom. I start running the water as you sit in the tub as it fills. Once the water almost covers your thighs, I shut it off and get a razor and some cream.

Your pink nipples are still hard with desire and your slim hips and long, smooth legs are toned. You are so beautiful and open as I look at you. I can see the stubble of your beautiful pussy and am anxious to make it smooth again.

"The water feels wonderful with the cum on my body." you say as you run your hands around feeling the cum and water. "Good." I say as I spray some shaving cream into my hand and begin lathering you up. You arch your back to raise your hips and groan as I thoroughly coat you with the rich foam. "That feels so good Paul," you say softly.

I take the razor in hand and begin scraping away your pubic hair. I work slowly, carefully using my fingers to spread your lips to make you smooth around your delicate folds. Every time I touch your now more sensitive pussy you writhe and gasp. I tell you to be still. I want you to be totally clean and slick for me. After 10 minutes of gentle work, I slide a finger back and forth across you. Your beautiful pussy, soft folds, delicious, and smooth. I pour warm water over you, washing away the foam. The water cascades between your pussy lips. I run my fingers between your cunt lips gently first, then with more force. I massage your thighs, fingering your pussy and enjoying the way you look.

"I want to eat your gorgeous pussy and then fuck you. But since we are going out, I will wait to fuck you." I say. I help you out of the tub and wrap a big soft towel around you. "I really do want to fuck you right now." "You said no, so maybe you can just eat and lick me for a while, I'd love that baby" you tease as you lean back against me. I cup your breasts and kiss your neck, then your ears.

Laying you on the bed, I spread your legs and stroke your pussy. The supple smooth texture of your freshly shaven pussy is hot as I slide a finger through your pussy, spreading a little of your juice across your flat stomach. I stepped back and kneel between your legs as they hang off the bed. My cock is erect and while I want to be inside of you again, I know that I should wait and let the events of the evening transpire. I gently lick your clit and then kiss my way down your thighs and back up. Past your clit and pussy lips, my tongue traces a wet trail to your tits. Sucking your nipples, then licking your neck and finally kissing your mouth passionately. Deep kissing, our tongues entwined. I think about doing the same to your naked pussy.

Kissing my way back down your hot fuckable body, I tongue you deeply, burrowing my face and then suck your clit into my mouth. Your body quivering, I insert a finger inside you. You begin twisting your hips and moaning in pleasant ecstasy. I keep sucking you until you begin to shudder a little, a nice relaxing orgasm sweeping through you. "Oh my Paul... MMmm I am ready, are you sure you don't want to fuck me with your big cock." You tease.

I smile and then go to the bathroom to get a wash cloth. You watch me as my cock sways and bounces. It's big and hard after tasting you and as much as I may need to fuck you, I decide to wait until later. When I return, I playfully flex my cock for you so you can see it rise and fall and imagine it throbbing inside your pussy walls. I wipe you sensually and clean you of your juices. "Let's get dress and go have a drink and dinner." I say.

I watch you as you get dress, noting how beautiful you are, memorizing your body again. The red suit will look wonderful on your luscious curves. As you begin to put on a thong, I tell you to wait. I reach into the bag from the adult store and pull out the butterfly. I ask you to put in on and you do with a wicked grin. "It feels a little cold on my clit," you say. "Can you help." I kiss you deep and rub it back and forth on your clit. "I am sure it won't be cold long." I say and turn it on with the remote. "Oh Paul, mmmm, so that's how this thing works." you laugh.

I finish dressing and watch you. You are incredibly sensual as you slide on the thong and thigh highs. I salivate as you pull the red skirt up over your slender hips. I love the way your big hot tits are concealed by the jacket. Finally, I watch with close attention as you put on matching red lipstick. You look at me in the mirror and tell me you are ready as you step into your heels. "Are you REALLY ready Linda?" I ask with a grin.

As we began to walk down the hallway, I turned on the butterfly on low. I watched you flinch as it stimulates your clit. As we approach the elevator, I turned it up more. You bite your lip and feel the vibrations pulse through your body. You brace yourself against the wall and moan softly. I whisper in your ear, "I think we will have some unique fun tonight. But I don't want you to cum right now. Later, you will cum for me in public where everyone can see."

You let out a small moan and sigh as the elevator opens. I turn off the pleasure and we proceed to the car holding hands. Once inside the car I flip the automatic locks. Placing my hand on your thigh I drive to a local restaurant\bar. Once in the parking lot, I ask you to reach in your jacket pocket. You fish out the nipple clamps and chain. "Put them on baby." I command and you comply. You let out a soft moan as your nipples harden between the metal. You take a few deep breaths, rebutton your jacket, and regain control so as to appear if nothing out of the ordinary is happening to your sexy body as we get out of the car.

The place isn't too crowed yet. I sit next to you at the bar and we order martinis. You turn your stool toward me and open your knees slightly for me. There is a small group of young guys sitting and standing next to us ordering shots. Another group is drinking and chatting at a nearby table. I can see you are attracting attention from them as they stare at your stocking tops which are now exposed. You are so gorgeous I tell you, your long legs and hot thighs. I run my hands up your thighs under your skirt and lean forward to give you a nice slow tongue kiss.

As we sip our drinks and the bar fills up, I watch the faces of the men in the mirror. I know what they are thinking and draw your attention to them. We can hear a few comments from those around us--"shit man, do you see that woman?" "Oh hell! Look at her legs. She is hot." "Big tits, nice ass." Their words echo in fragments--"Big hot tits... hard nipples... fuck her ass... bet her pussy is tight." It is obvious that they are a little drunk and not aware of the volume of their comments.

You look down at yourself and pull at your jacket. You know your big nipples are harder than you believed possible and your mind is racing because of what you hear. You are a little shocked and flattered as you listen. You can hardly believe that the men are talking about you in this way but it is turning you on in a way. I had told you that every man in the place would want to fuck and use you and perhaps even some of the women. However, you doubt that anything will happen.

The hostess interrupts your thoughts and leads us to our table. I follow behind you and take in the view of your sweet hip sway as do the men around us. The hostess seats us and looks at us a little oddly, smiling at you. We eat a relatively quiet dinner, experiencing the flavors of a good meal. As the waitress comes and goes from our table, I notice that she is staring at your cleavage. I wonder what she can see and excuse myself from the table to use the restroom which I had wanted to check out. As I look down at you, I can see just a trace of one of the clamps.

I smile as I make my way to the restroom and hope that it offers a little privacy. I am happy to find that the door can be locked and relieve myself. When I return to the table, the waitress brings us the check and I noticed her looking at your breasts again. I am tempted to ask you to show her more but am to anxious to suggest it. Instead, I reach into my pocket and turn on the butterfly. I see you begin to squirm as I pull out my wallet and hand the waitress money. She smiles and leaves as I look deep into your eyes.

"Linda, I want you to go to the men's restroom." You blush a little and are tempted to say no but your juices are beginning to flow. I smile at you as you get up and make your way through the room. I follow and turn up the speed of the butterfly. You shudder and almost stumble. In the bathroom, I lock the door and take you in my arms. We kiss, nice and wet, my hands roaming your body. I lift you up onto the counter and look at you, unbuttoning your jacket to tighten the nipple clamps. "Are you ready to cum for me baby?" "Yes." you breathe. "Fuck me now."

I slide my hands under your skirt and feel how wet you are. I lead you to a stall and stand behind you. "Lift your skirt and grab the walls." I say as I push the thong and butterfly to the side. After dropping my pants, I reach around and cup your tits. You lean back into me and my cock twitches against your crotch. Quickly my cock finds the entrance to your pussy and you move your hips to capture it. As you let yourself down on it, I push forward. We groan loudly as my cock enters your wet pussy. As we start to grind, I ask, "Do you want to cum?" "Yes," you gasp. "Tell me when you're going to cum Linda."

Your pussy is clenching on my cock. My cock is sliding in and out causing your pussy lips to fold and caress my hardness. "Oh god yes, that's good Paul. Oh yes, faster, faster I'm almost there. Oh god." I grab your hips and work you faster for a few moments before pulling you up to kiss me. I take you out to the counter again and stand behind you. "Bend over baby." I say, pushing you forward toward the sink. "Look at yourself in the mirror." With that I jam my cock back into your pussy, stretching the thong and butterfly aside. I start pumping forcefully wanting to see your tits shake over. I see you bent over, your heavy tits shaking to the rhythm of my pussy pounding.

"Oh yeah, I'm almost there Paul. Fuck me harder, your cock's so good." you say into the mirror. I work in earnest to ramrod my cock into you deep. In your bent over position, my cock drives deeper, straight in and out to poke hard at your cervix. Pounding in you deep, you moan "Oh there! Yes, I'm cummmiinnggg. Oh yes, yes. I'm Cumming!!!" you scream. "Fill my pussy. Cum with me please." I could cum but it feels too good and I want to save my load for later. I continue to fuck you through the waves of your shuddering orgasm. I hold my cock in you and caress your beautiful ass.

After a few minutes, we calm down and exit the bathroom. You leave first after fixing yourself up. "Wait for me at the bar." I say. On the way out you pass a man who gives you a surprised look. His eyes follow you as you walk away. After he enters the bathroom, our eyes meet and I smile as I leave. Joining you at the bar, I kiss you hard. After ordering drinks, I see the man from the bathroom return. He and his friends look over at us and smile, raising their glasses. We respond by smiling back and I lean into you to lick your ear. "Would you like more cocks to fuck on Linda?" I ask. "Oh baby, maybe." you respond. Then looking deep into my eyes you add, "But not tonight, I am your cum slut this weekend and I just want to enjoy your cock Paul." With that, you smile lewdly at the men, your tongue licking your hot red lips as you nod your head no. I smile and thrown down a bill to pay for the drinks and lead you out into the night.

"Let's go somewhere to dance and have another drink." I suggest. We leave and walk across the street to another bar that advertises live music. I hold you close all the way. Opening the door for you, I let you walk several paces ahead of me to admire your hot ass. We sit at the bar and survey the scene. I order two shots of whiskey and raise my glass to you. "You are incredibly beautiful Linda." With that, we both drink down the liquor.

12