Erotic Encounter with My College Friend

Story Info
Met Raju on the football field and seduce him for gay sex.
3.4k words
3.97
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happened many years back when I was 26 and my wife had gone to my in-law's place for delivery.

I had not had sex for a few months now and always had a raging hard... I had stopped my sexual adventures with other women & men after my marriage, which were quite a lot before marriage. I had been a bisexual for all the life I can remember and versatile too. Had my first sexual encounter with a uncle when he use to fuck my ass daily, from their I graduated to lick pussy, his girlfriend, than to fuck pussy my uncle's daughter and ass my football partner. After that there was no stopping me in sexual encounters that included gay and bisexual orgies, until I got married.

I used to play football to pass my time in the evening at the local college grounds. I had a good physique then. I started to observe my junior college who used to come daily to play and normally was pushed around by most of us rough players

His name was Raju and he was 5 foot 5inc fair and soft skin and red lips (more like a girl player than a man) hairless legs and hand and totally clean shave with beautiful eyes. He used to smile at me often and I too used to cover him when others use to bully him.

One day he told me that his body used to pain badly always after the game and he was not able to sleep properly at night resulting in missing his first class in college. I advised him to take hot water shower and get body massage (malish) from a professional. He informed me that he is a PG and he gets hot water 1 bucket only in morning. I offered him to come with me to my place as I was alone for some weeks now and he can have hot water shower at my home. He accepted my offer and we packed our bags and started on my bike towards home.

As I started, he sat behind me and the bags were tied to the carrier, the road was bad, he jumped in the first 10 mitres itself, and now he wrapped his arms around my waist and after some time put his chin on my back... I started to get a hard-on.

We reached home, I parked my bike, and we went to my home. I freshened up first and changed into fresh cloths after warm water shower and put a seductive scent on me, then after I asked him to freshen-up and until then I made him hot chocolate milk and cleaned my bedroom and sprayed some mild scent to refresh the mood, and put oily oil near the bed for massage (malish). After he had his chocolate milk; He asked for a towel and a fresh set of cloths to change; I smiled and asked him, "Kyun tail malish nahin kervani PURI BODY per?!" (Don't you want to get full body massage?) and winked at him ; He smiled and looked down.

(By now I was very much sure he was a gay and I just had to take the initiative to break the ice)

I pushed him towards the wall, took off his jersey, made him topless, took hold of his soft hands, and walked towards my bedroom. I asked him to take off his shorts too and lay down, he stared at me eye to eye and then smiled and laid down taking his shorts and his underwear together and throwing it on the side and laid down on his stomach. His chest was shapely with nice hard dark pink nipple; he had six pack stomach and nice tight round hips and strong thighs and shapely legs, all cleaned shaved and soft skin. His cock by now was starting to get erect and was not more than 3 inc at that time soft. I took off my top and my shorts and was only in my underwear.

I took the oil bottle and dropped liberally on his back, hips, and shoulders. In addition, started to spread the oil all over his back and hips and to press his back with my fingers moving from up to down and back up with pressure. He was moaning: mmmm ahhhh mmm iissss bhai bahut accha lag raha hai (brother feeling very good)... and taking deep breaths. I then applied oil to his legs and press his palms and calf and thighs; giving special attention to his inner thighs (hairless and smooth like a virgin young girl) but never touched his cock or balls. Then I poured much more than required oil between his sexy round tight hips and started to give massage to his hips and between them and now and then started to circle his asshole and push oil into it.

Then I turned him over and applied oil to his hairless chest and stomach. While applying oil to his chest, I played with his nipples, pinched them, and pulled them making his make erotic sounds OOOO mmmmaaa and iiiiiiiiiissss fill the room. I could feel his 6 pack stomach vibrate with sexual arousal and his cock was poking me on my back as he gave jerks as I twisted his hard sensitive nipples. I observed that his cock was already erect and only 4.5 inc and thin, with skin. I spread the oil all over his front and gave a good massage to him and then... bent and kissed is sexy red soft lips and let go but not before licking his lips with my tongue. Until now he had his eyes closed and was moaning.

I took off my underwear and started to kiss his neck and bite and make love marks all over his neck and shoulders. He put his fingers in my hair and started to play with them. I sucked his nipples, bite and pull them with my teeth. He forced my head to his chest. While sucking and biting his nipples I started to play with his balls with my already wet oily hands and finger his asshole with my first one and then after he had relaxed a second finger together slowly rotating just pushed inside 2 knuckles and rotating to loosen his ass-hole. I poured some more oil over his front, laid down on him, and started to rub my nude body over his nude young body spreading oil over skin and started to kiss him lip to lip sucking his lips and playing with his tongue tasting each other love juices from each other's mouth. Our cock wears rubbing with each other hard mine 6+ fat and his 4.5 thin.

I felt his young virgin cock pulsing so got down kissing from neck to chest to the stomach and ... Looked him in eyes and smiled.

I took my tongue out, started to lick his hairless balls, and then moved up to his hard small thin pulsing cock. I pushed his skin down with my hand and started to lick the hole on the top with my tongue. He started to give jerks to his sexy hips and wanted to sit and hold my head to his cock and push in; but I pushed him back to lying position, pressing his down on his back and started to just lick his cock for some time and then suck his ball totally into my mouth (he had small ball sack) and move on tongue at the bottom. He was almost screaming uncontrollably and when I was sure he was going to shoot I put my lips on his cock top and took his top 1 inch into my mouth and sealed it. He started to shoot into my mouth and scream my name. He pulled my hair and wanted to fuck my mouth, which I did not allow; instead I hold his hips tight and pushed his full 4.5 inch into my mouth and let him shoot I kept on massaging his cock top with my tongue in my mouth.

After he had shot all his cum into my waiting mouth (which was not much), I got up rode him on top and kissed him mouth to mouth forcing his cum in my mouth to his mouth. At the same time putting my cock, which was still hard and all oily to his asshole opening. I pinned him to bed kissed his mouth and seal it so that no noise can come out and pushed my cock with one strong push into his waiting oiled-up tight virgin ass-hole.

He wanted to scream and push me off him but was not able as I had sealed his mouth with mine and had pinned him down to bed. His body was jerking and his asshole felt like an iron grip on my hard cock. After a few minutes, I felt his body going calm, his asshole relaxing and his cock becoming hard again. He started to return my kiss. Until then I did not move or try to fuck him. As soon as he started to return kiss and suck my lips; I started to fuck his virgin ass first slow and then as the oil and his relaxed asshole muscle made it easy to move, increased the speed. After some time and hard fucking us two still kissing I shoot in his asshole and filled him...

I was spent in his ass-hole and slowly my cock got soften and dropped from his ass-hole. We two were still kissing like two lost lover birds who met after long time; I could feel his hard thin cock poking my stomach. I separated from his soft lips, looked toward his hardened cock, and smiled. I knelled and kissed his hard cock top and licked it's pre-cum. I then went further down licking his hard young tasty cock, licked his small ball sack, sucked in the full sack, and started to suck the balls. I sucked his balls so deep and fast that he pushed my mouth off them. I pushed his hips a little high with putting 2 pillows below his waist and raised the ass-hole to some height. I saw much of my cum form his ass-hole had already dripped down on the bed and made a wet spot. I looked into his eyes, smiled, and then bent and then still looking into his eyes pushed my tongue into his ass-hole and started to lick my own cum mixed with oil from that depth.

He took hold of my hair and pushed my face between his ass bums. I licked his ass-hole clean, which I had filled a few minutes before. I kept on rimming his love hole, and he was making all kinds of erotic sounds and high pitch. After that, I pulled the pillows from below and made his body flat to bed and I took the bottle of oil from the side and pore a good amount of oil on his cock. He tried to rise to see what I was doing. I pushed him back to bed and straddled him in cowboy style. I took his cock in my hand and put it on my ass-hole entry, and slowly let my weight lose on it...

His 4.5 inch cock easily started to enter my tight virgin ass-hole as oil was dripping on all side of it. Within 30 sec it was fully inside my ass and was stretching me like woow. I felt so full.

There was a crazy smile on Raju's face and he took hold of my nipples and twisted them... they became hard and sensitive. With one hand, he was roaming my front and with the other he was playing with first on than another nipple and pulling and twisting them making them too much sensitive.

I started to slowly sway on him back and forth his cock still hard and tight deep in my ass-hole. Low moans were coming out of my throat: aaahhhh mmm mmm bahut tight hai sala.. gand phat gai... but still kept on swaying. My cock too had become tight again and was swaying up down and hitting his waist. He pulled my hair and made me bend; so that we both were eye to eye and then he kissed me lightly first on the lips and then pulled me with all his force and sucked my upper lip into his mouth and draw blood. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and our tongue started to tango...

My to and fro movement was till going on giving his hard young cock and my tight mature ass pleasure beyond imagination. Raju became more aggressive and pushed me on my back. I fell on my back on the bed, in the cum which had pass-out from his ass-hole... my own cum mixed with oil I had pushed into his ass-hole. I felt crippy and sexy both to sleep on my own cum. He took hold of both my knees, bend them in middle, and made me touch my knees to my chest while lying on my back. My ass-hole all wide and open for his cock to attack. He put his cock top at the back door entry and push with his full force... it entered in just one push. I was already open with my top ride...

Something devilish had entered into his mind and he smiled naughtily and he started to fuck me like a mad man. I could feel the bed rocking under me, it was making kich kich kich sound which was resounding in the bedroom; felt like I was a party to a gay sex movie and the top wall (chat) swaying before my eyes... I could feel stars forming in the sky with pain and pleasure in my ass-hole...my breath was getting deep and erotic and I was trying to hold him, which he was not allowing, he was a mad bull who had just found the cant of his favourite cow to fuck and he was not stopping soon as he had cummed already once in my mouth.. He was one man gone mad; he was screaming "bosdike tari to ajj gand phad dunga aur tujha to mari rundi banker rakhunga"

I tried to hold his sway by holding waist in-between my strong things but he was one mad bull horse...he got mad at this move of mine and scream " randike tari to aaj gand phad dunga sale gandu bosdike" and bite my neck and shoulders till i left my thighs lose and let him fuck my ass-hole as he pleased, as soon as I loosen my grip on his waist he pulled and turned me around on all 4s in doggy style and gave me 20-30 slaps on my hips and pressing my balls with his strong hands, I was screaming like a child and cry with my eyes filled with tears and my ass all red with pain and pleasure, and after his anger got down some what he again entered my ass form behind and started to fuck me like a mad dog. After sometime when I was not, able to keep still on all 4s due to his onslaught he turned me on my back and again started to fuck me roughly in missionary position. After what seem to be ages; he started to shoot his teenage cum in my mature ass-hole and with strong and rough strokes he sprayed and filled my ass hole and then laid on my chest and started to kiss gently my face and eyes and then my lips. We again started to French kiss with all our tongue play and all till his soft cock popped out of my cum filled now no-longer virgin ass-hole.

Our soft cock kissing each other and our nude body embraced in lovers embrace... his soft hairless teenage skin rubbing to my mature skin and making my already sensitive hard nipples more so. His kiss and touch were so sensuous and romantic with all the love of the world poured in; the rough wild bull all gone and a romantic lover he had transformed into.

After what seemed to be an eternity he let my lips free and laid down on my side. I raised myself on my hands and looked towards him lovingly like a newly fucked bride who has had the greatest sexual satisfaction on her first night. I don't know what comes over me; I started to kiss him all over with all passion his face his eyes his nose his lips his neck and shoulder, on his neck and shoulder I left my love bites too for him to remember me. I move down kissing to his chest and bite and pulled his nipples and sucked them until he pushed me from them. I moved down kiss and biting her stomach and his waist; licking the navel for long long time, he was giggling like a school girl all the time along with his lust full sound of aahhhh isssss dhirese bite karo mmmmm mmmm, he was giving lustful jerks and trying to push me off when I started to deep lick his navel and bite there. After he requested me to let go [ bhai bass ker aur bardast nahin ho raha, please aur lick mat ker kuch ho raha hai mmmmmmmm maaa please chod de] I moved further down kissing and licking and biting living a trail of my saliva all over his nude sexy young teenage body. I kissed his both thighs never touching his now already again hard and pulsing cock shining with his own cum still sticking to his cock skin pulled back.

His shining cock was tempting and juicy too. I moved still licking his naked thighs towards his wide spread middle path between his hips and kissed his ass-hole and dipped my tongue into it. He gave a big jerk and hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I holded his hips a little higher in air with support of my hands and started to rim his ass very fast. He took hold of my hairs and try to push my head into his bumbs. He was screaming bhai bas mmmmmmmm ooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmaaa iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and jerking like anything. After sometime I left his ass-hole and started again to lick and suck his balls and the skin between the ball sack and his ass-hole. He was giving lustful sound effects; his deep breath and lustful sound filled the whole room; mmm aaaa hhhhh mmm iii ssss filled the room ... saala harami madarchod gandu were flowing all over...

It was difficult to control him; I had to hold both his thighs strongly [as I was stronger than him] and pin him down while doing all this. I could feel his blood rushing and his ball tightening. I felt his cock jerking and knew he would soon cum again...

I move my flat of the wet tongue from ass-hole to the skin between the hole and the sack and then from the bottom of the cock to the top of its tip

I took his cock in both my hands and press it's bottom nerves tight and put the top cap in my mouth and sealed it with my lips and started to lick the hole on the top with my tongue tip.

I did not let him cum and neither let him relax... he was at my mercy. He pulling my hair, but as my hair were short he was not able to pull my head off his torched cock. Bosdike chood de mera lund kutte mai mar jaunga ... I left the pressure at bottom and he shot like a machine gun cum after cum in my waiting mouth. He was screaming at top of his voice while shooting in my waiting mouth...

I took all his cum into my waiting mouth and did not let it down my throat. I kept on sucking his sweet lovely beautiful cock till it shrank into its skin again. Then I got up and held his face in my 2 hands and kissed him on his sweet young lips and pushed all his cum into his mouth, we started our tongue dance and shared his sweet cum between ourselves.