Erotic Game Gone Wrong Consequences

Story Info
Wife blackmailed into prostitution after poor street choice.
11.2k words
4.27
21k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Game Gone Wrong - The Consequences

Background

Come the weekend these two MBA's were worked out and wanted relief from the grind of their work and everyone's expectations of them. Work hard, save money, pay down mortgage, live conservatively, dress and act conservatively at work and with family, think about kids around the corner, enjoy a pizza and a good red and play together.

They had begun to look at the play hard alternative and many past Friday nights had been spent in bars dancing away the hours into the early mornings before they crashed somewhat boozed and buzzed, sexually drained and wondering what they could do to get more out of life.

Both were adventurous and they had enjoyed great sex filled holidays in the Caribbean and Mexico, but only together as a couple. Clothes at these events were at best brief and the warm weather seemed to promote their thoughts in progressing further into whatever may come. The typical never consider the consequences approach and just find what they could get into and don't look back.

Because of anti-drug policies at their employers and the occasional drug test from the local police while they were driving, they never had gone down the drugs path. But, they wanted natural highs and they were frustrated their lives were preventing them from getting that EXTRA thing. That EXTRA bit, that EXTRA high that they felt they were missing and others around them had achieved.

The private conversations with their friends, both male and female, all were laced with we want MORE. At private moments with their friends as singles, the exaggeration was rampant and the guys and the girls all seemed to have no limits, talking about picking up guys in bars for one night stands and the size and quality of their cocks. This was all unsettling.

So they started adding kinky sex, kinky dressing, sex in public places, excess alcohol and as many positions of the Karma Sutra as they could manage.

Simply they were on a path of discovery, with no responsibility.

If they really were to admit to each other they were regularly thinking about sex with others, swinging sex, multiple partners and more dangerous adventures. These conversations had not been necessary, but that path!

Friday Night's Fun?

So it was inevitable that there was that Friday night when the shit hit the fan.

Sarah and Chris had indulged in the husband wife game of Sarah playing the prostitute at the bar and the streetwalker in a dark local street, ending up being bonked by her husband in a sleezy motel as a common whore. Chris paid for her slutty outfits and Sarah more than co-operated by playing up to guys in the bars and in cars down the street, but never going so far as to put herself or Chris at risk.

That Friday night Sarah had ventured from the car down an area where they had never played their games before. Big mistake number 1. This was a street where there were the occasional prostitute was plying her trade. These girls saw they had their spots and they did not want, much less appreciate competition. Not that Sarah was ever competition, she just wanted to play a sexy woman for Chris to come along, get her into their car and go off for adventurous fucking in a local motel.

The lovers had not counted on the pimps of this area being very protective of their income streams. Big mistake number 2, they were.

The two pimps of this region, Will and Dante were seriously pissed at Sarah. They followed Sarah and Chris back to their motel and were intent in correcting her attitudes to their patch.

They broke down the door to the lovers room, broke up their lovemaking and Sarah was at viscously raped. Eventually the lovers proved they were amateurs playing an erotic game, but Will had lost control and he beat up Chris and threatened Sarah. Sarah was forced to have sex with Will and succumbed to her lust. Big mistake number 4.

It was obvious to Will and Dante Sarah was a useful sex worker, so the pimps initiated Sarah into their troupe of ladies with Sarah having a broader career facing her as a loose woman. Although Chris was beaten up by these huge men, he still seemed to have a fetish about Sarah being fucked by strangers for money.

Once Will had got enough money from Sarah's fucks that night he took Sarah's licence and her phone details. Sarah's big mistake number 4.

Sunday morning

Sarah's phone rang waking her from a deep sleep. She let it ring knowing Chris was working out at the gym and would not be back for his usual two hours. It rang out and a message was left. Struggling out of bed she organised breakfast and checked her phone.

The message was from Dante.

Dante: Morning Sarah. Ring me ASAP. You need to talk to me and I am not joking.

Sarah knew Will and Dante were not to be messed with after the beating Chris had taken.

She showered and checked outside. It was a balmy 25 degrees Celsius, plenty of sun and blue skies forever. She thought Chris will be having fun out there. Sarah and Chris had hoped Will and Dante would just fade away and leave them alone. They were wrong. Big mistake number 5.

Sarah: Dante? You called.

She recorded the conversation.

Dante: Facebook tells me you love to work out. Does that include doing laps?

Sarah surprised and concerned about her Facebook entries: Yes, but what's that got to do with you?

Dante: Good. Meet me in the water at the local outdoor pool around the corner from your place in 15 minutes. I will be doing laps in the main pool. Wear a more adventurous swimsuit that Chris would appreciate.

Sarah: Why would I do that? I am just rising after you guys beat us up. The body is recovering. What right do you have to tell me what to do?

Dante: Sarah that was more than a request. Laps are healthy for both you and Chris this morning. He does have a good taste in women.

Dante cut his phone off.

Sarah knew now she had to face this issue off with Will and Dante, but she was increasing concerned about what these guys knew about her and Chris. No choice, get dressed in her one piece, throw on some cover clothes, towel, wallet, cell phone, sunnies and sunblock into her shoulder bag and off.

Sarah had a ten minute walk to the pool. She had deep down anxious feelings in the pit of her stomach and deeply regretted her actions in getting out of the car as a streetwalker in her skimpy clothes. A million thoughts rushed through her mind as she walked. How does she react to Dante? What is he likely to say? Is he going to want money? What evidence does he have of Friday night at the motel? Will he want to have her fuck for money and on the street?

Needless to say it was with considerable trepidation that Sarah entered through the gate turnstile and walked around to the main pool to see a large muscular black man effortlessly stroking his way up and down the pool. He slipped through the water creating a wake from the strength of his stroke. This guy was super fit.

Sarah: Dante?

Dante: Come on in, the waters fine and fresh. We need to talk out here where there are no recorders to keep details of what we discuss.

So much for that plan, Sarah thought. She could not photograph him with her phone without making it obvious, so there was only one choice. She took off her overclothes, dove in and swam up to Dante treading water and holding onto some lane ropes.

Her swimsuit was a halter-neck lemon yellow one piece that was deeply scalloped down her chest and with virtually nil until just above the crack in her arse. The legs were high cut. There was no lining, so as the suit became wet her body was exposed to anyone who wished to look. Big mistake number 6.

Fortunately there was no one around other than the gate attendant this morning. Chris loved Sarah to wear this suit when they went on holidays in the Bahamas, as he loved to show off his beautiful wife to all and sundry.

Dante: You look stunning this morning Sarah. I am sure it will even more so when you leave the pool.

Sarah somewhat affronted: Look Dante I would have thought you guys got what you wanted on Friday night. Tell me what you want to say and let's move on.

Dante: Patience is a virtue darling, but since you want to get the gritty stuff over and done with here is what Will and I have been discussing.

Will and I are businessmen. We just happen to make money in the sex trade as one of our businesses. Women like yourself are part of our business model. You are an asset that needs to be managed and operated to generate money for us. Our women are managed to produce cash returns for us net of expenses of $100,000 per annum. You are being added to our portfolio of ladies as of today and will be expected to earn that $100,000 however we choose, but we can agree on one of two alternatives. You will have sex with whoever we tell you to, when and where we tell you and from what I saw on Friday night you will enjoy every minute of it.

Sarah: Like I have nothing to say about this? I am a married woman, with a solid career, a mortgage and a house in a very middleclass suburb. Why would I ever want to do that? What's in it for me?

Dante: Basically you have no choice, but I reckon you would really love being a slut if we can keep it private. Keep that thought. We have all your contacts details, email addresses, work place details, quality photos of you sucking and fucking. Anything we need to ...

Sarah: Blackmail me.

Dante: No way. That is a Federal offence. We are just providing you with the opportunity to let out your inner self and experience a lot more of life that less fortunate people will never enjoy. Sarah you have got to see the cocks and bodies that some of our clients have and they know how to use them. Black, white, brown, coloured, long, thick and attached to some seriously healthy guys. Most of whom are married and just wanting a bit of pussy on the side for whatever reason. They pay handsomely for the privilege and you just lie back and enjoy the ride so to speak.

Much better than Will's alternative of the street, drugs, crazies and high risk? Like what would happen to your careers if you are seen provocatively clad and soliciting by one of your bosses downtown like you were Friday night?

Sarah: Can't we just pay you some money and this all just goes away.

Dante: Do you have a spare $100,000?

Sarah: No way, but maybe $10,000.

Dante: Your kidding aren't you? You are not seeing the realities here. $100,000 per annum is the figure for all our ladies. As soon as we get to $100,000 Will and I will just disappear never to be seen again, but meanwhile that body of yours is going to see plenty of action. If you guys try to scoot, we will find you believe me and what happened to Chris is very mild compared. You two are too high profile in this country to just disappear. Your bosses name is James. Chris's is Frank. You work on level 4 in your building on 3rd and your employer is a major multinational. Do you want more?

Sarah: I am seeing more. I am going to have to think this through and Chris is going to have to understand what he has gotten us into. But how would this work?

Dante: I am offering you this opportunity because Will is dealing with some personal issues at the moment, so I can interfere with the norm and get you treated special. I realise you want to keep your present business lives intact as best you guys can. My alternative is one day/night a week, say Saturday you book a suite at one of a group of hotels and resorts we have corporate rates with now. If you or your client pay the room rate then that will shorten the time before we get to a net $100,000. We would prefer you or the client do the bookings and pay all the costs through your own personal credit cards. Your clients would pay for any drinks, meals, sports and entertainment. The clients would pay us a fixed fee direct and any tips/bonus you get that is yours to keep or use to pay your room charges and any clothing or whatever you require. When we get to $100,000 you get the photos and anything else we have on you and Chris and we go away at your request. You never know you may not request?

I don't know if you realise it but you are going to have the time of your life, if you really get into it. You are going to enjoy some of the best hotels in the USA and booze, paid by your clients if you work it right. Many of the clients provide some luxuries and jewellery to the favourite ladies. Just think of the sex you can have knowing you can just enjoy yourself without having to worry about how Chris thinks and you can get your wild-side out of your system before you settle down to have kids. Most of these guys are real hunks, good looking and well respected decent men.

About Chris, he put you at risk on Friday night hoping something like what happened would. He is a kinky guy, or so my experience tells me. My guess is he wanted to know all the details about your enjoyment with Will and your two clients? Didn't he? He really wanted to see you in that outfit get royally fucked. He probably bought the outfit for you? Was that the first time he got you out there doing that crazy stunt? Remember how he was that night and just think of how great the sex was with Will and the cowboy.

Sarah: Yes you are right about Chris. But the drugs Dante. They will kill me before I get to $100,000.

Dante: All my clients we are contracted with that you will see are sports guys who regularly are drug tested by their sports bodies so I can guarantee there will be no social or prescription drugs, unless you get them yourself for yourself. They are super fit, clean and real hunks. They just cannot be seen to be players by the public or more particularly wives.

Dante: Now enough talk. Come here and give me a hug, feel my cock under water and tell me you don't want to get a member of this size and quality between those frustrated legs of yours regularly.

Sarah knew she had no defence left and looked around the pool. There was still no one around.

Dante: Relax Sarah I paid the attendant to put up a closed temporarily for cleaning sign.

Truth is he also had bribed the attendant to take a video of them and all that happened this Sunday morning.

Sarah swam closer to Dante, close enough so he could reach her entire body with his long arms.

Dante untied the halter and let the straps roll off her shoulders. He played with her nipples and boobs, twisting and aggressively manipulating them. Sarah in turn moved her hand down to Dante's cock. The beast as he calls it had grown and she could not understand why she could not let it free of her hands. It was huge and bulbous and she pushed his swimmers down to a point where she could hold his balls. They were enormous and full of sperm waiting for her attention. She was getting aroused. Big mistake number seven.

Dante lifted her out of the pool as if she were a feather, laid her down on the pool decking and stripped her of her one piece. He had been waiting for this what he was certain would eventuate. He would now claim her as one of his women, one who he would regularly fuck, because she could not get enough of his cock. She would be going home regularly to Chris in the future full of his semen, ready for sloppy seconds. Lunchtimes and any other time she could sneak out of the office. Her pussy was going to be his to use and sell. And she would love it. A big cock between her legs, something she would never have admitted to Chris she longed and wanted, fucking her with abandon

The video rolled on.

Dante felt her pussy and licked it wet. She was very wet and wanting. He knew he had her and all three holes as soon as he could train her.

He pushed down his swimmers to an admiring ...OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Sarah: Now that is a serious cock Dante. I give in Dante. Fuck me stupid with that thing. But don't think this is anything other than sex for sex sake, you prick. There's no way that I want to do this.

Dante: Darling, some of my clients are bigger, but it is what they do with their cock that matters.

You will feel every inch of this baby. Enjoy!

He first entered her missionary style to get himself embedded and then rolled her over to enter her doggy style. He grabbed her boobs as leverage and pulled her up and onto his cock trying to get every last inch of his cock into Sarah. He knew he was bigger than Will and he was going to plunder that hole. Sarah's body trembled and rocked. Her boobs wobbled with the intensity of the fucking. Dante was in as far as he could go and he still had cock to go. He rolled over onto his back and pulled Sarah down onto his cock; it slipped in further into her stretching that married pussy. Sarah was going crazy; she did not need drugs just a superb cock and she had one and needing more.

He looked her in the eyes and saw pleasure; he knew he had $100,000 coming, along with some great sex for free. She saw his look of no involvement, almost distain towards self-involvement; a man who could not care less other than what he could get from her one way or another. He was a user and did not care about anything other than money. From Sarah's business training she knew she could manipulate Dante because of this attitude; she had plenty of experience with guys in her office who had similar attitudes to anyone else they could walk over in the road to the top.

Dante and Sarah came close to each other and Dante blasted her insides with cum. They trembled to an end of contractions and Dante slipped out of her pussy with his semen gushing out down her legs and onto the pool-deck. It was raw power sex, no loving or caring, just carnal sex for the sake of sex.

He rose and handed her swimsuit to her.

Dante: Here put this on; get your gear because you are coming back to my place so I can teach you everything you need to deal with my cock and my clients. We are going to fuck for the next few hours. I hope you love to suck and your arse is wanting.

Sarah: No Dante. Chris is going to be back very soon and he and I need to talk seriously. I am off to the showers now. Another time! OK?

Sarah got cleaned up, showered and returned to the unit to await Chris and that serious shouting match.

Dante collected the tape from the attendant and slipped him the biggest note the attendant had seen this year at the pool. The poll was now open. So was Sarah.

Dante was impressed how well things had gone for him this morning and he was planning a somewhat torrid few training hours for Sarah in the not too distant future.

Sarah was in a mixture of feelings, aroused by her clothes scratching her pussy after that fantastic sex while really apprehensive of what she may be "taught" and knowing how her conversation with Chris would evolve.

Sarah would be surprised how close Dante's apartment was to her office. Dante knew the possibilities this created for lunchtime meetings of he and his people. Marital sex was going to be the simplest aspect of her life in future, mainly as it will be a small fraction of what she is going to encounter around her body.

Dante was already planting seeds into Sarah's mind as to how to put the blame on Chris and maybe get Chris to see the positives of having a slut wife in his own business deals. Sarah knew there were a few guys in her company that would be convinced into promoting her with a liberal delivery of office sex. Being a slut was being presented as of real life benefits, but she really hated being put into this situation without her consent or even interest .

Chris arrived back from the gym in his comfy weekend clothes after his shower and health-foods at the gym. He was greeted by a very cranky Sarah.

Sarah: Sit down. We need to talk.