Erotic Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,603 Followers

"Are you being serious?"

"Damn right I am."

"You can't be serious?"

"The question was do you want to try that?"

"It is so hot, but leaving a man with a hard on could be dangerous."

"I guess you don't know how many times I left a club with a hard on and nothing to show for it."

"Yes, but that is intentionally leading a man on. Especially when I would let him feel me up or even touch his cock through his pants."

"Well, that is the point. You let the guy get you all wet and ready and I get to go home with you. It is like I contract out foreplay to the other guy. It is not like you fucking him and then coming home like one of the other stories."

"Which one do you like best?" she asked.

I had not considered the other story line. In that story we had read, the hot wife actually fucks the guy in the club and then fucks her husband when she gets home. I wondered aloud if the husband knows that he is getting sloppy seconds. Meredith looked puzzled. She wondered if I had thought about fucking a woman after another man had fucked her. I assured her that it had never come up in my experience.

"What if you did and you just didn't know it?" she teased.

"Zinger," I said. "I would think you could tell."

"So as far as you know, you have never had sloppy seconds?"

Another night we discussed BDSM we both agreed that heavy S&M did not appeal to us, but she thought that tying me up naked and teasing my cock had some appeal. We both liked the stories about the hot wife flashing. I was uncomfortable when we talked about big cock stories. I knew she was no virgin, but I was almost afraid to ask her what the biggest cock she had taken. When I did work up the courage, she smiled a sly smile. I followed it up and she showed a length between her hands of about three or four inches longer than my cock.

"You shouldn't have asked, if you did not want to know."

She had me there, but our new openness laid bare all of our secrets little by little. She had never dated a black man, but she had been pursued by several. She was a track athlete in high school and most of the boy's team was black guys. At practices and meets, the guys were always trying to hook up with her. I joked that if she had been a sprinter, she could have outleaned the competition at the finish line. Her D cups would break the tape ahead of the flat chested girls.

She was intrigued with the myth about their cock size. It seemed that every interracial story I had read had a huge black man with a magnificent cock. I asked her if she regretted not having fucked a big black stud. She said she hadn't really thought about it.

After weeks of discussion, I told her I would like to have a date with her that weekend.

"Yeah, what kind of date?" she asked.

"Let's just say the one we read about. And let's just say we might need to go shopping one evening this week."

"Oh, wow, hot. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I do. The question is would you be willing to do this."

She answered, "Get your credit card out. I don't have very many slut outfits."

Meredith called me that Wednesday afternoon and asked if I had re-considered. I assured her that I was game if she was. I agreed to meet her for shopping and I assumed we would meet at the mall.

"Oh, no, Brad. What you want me to wear is not available at the department stores. Usually you purchase these items on line, but we don't have time for shipment. No, meet me at Cindie's. It is a dancewear and lingerie store. Since you want me to do a mating dance, I need the proper peacock attire. Well, I got the cock right, huh?"

She gave me directions and I met her there. I was amazed at the selection. Not only did they have clothing, but they had dildos, vibrators, gag gifts and videos. I was nervous about being seen in this place, but Meredith told me to get over it. She told me that I would really be nervous if she had sent me in alone to buy what I wanted her to wear.

"That sounds like a great idea, anyway," she teased. "I will have to remember that one."

She looked at everything at least twice. We finally settled on a thin knit dress. It would look conservative, except that the hem was very short and the material was so thin you could see every line of her bra and panties. I had reservations about this, but she dispelled any concerns by saying, "It will look fine, I am not going to be wearing underwear anyway."

The size she selected was one size too small. She also purchased a stacked sole pair of red stilettos. The five inch heel along with the stacked sole would make her much taller than my 5'-9" frame. I was fine with that though. Her incredibly long tanned legs would make the perfect attention getter from the very tall heels to the incredibly short dress. She also purchased two pairs of sheer thong panties. She said those would be worn at a later date. Maybe.

I was burning up as I drove home. Our new sex games were about to get off to a start. This is if one or both of us didn't chicken out. I had some reservations. Just thinking about her flirting with another man was driving me mad. My cock was bursting, but I still had some negative thoughts. What if she found someone who just swept her off her feet and she wanted to dump me. We were not married and the split would be easy. At least, easy for her. I didn't know for sure that I could go through with it. Buying the clothes made it a reality. I knew she was not going to play dress up in the bedroom. We had a few more days until the weekend. Maybe she would call it off. Maybe.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,603 Followers
12