Erotic Gay Tale: My Army Sex Buddy

Story Info
A hot and heavy orgy in the desert with a soldier.
4.2k words
106.8k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a horny gay US soldier who served in Iraq, I needed constant sexual release. Fortunately, there weren't a lot of women serving and the Army is full of big, muscular, he-men, so I had no trouble finding my prey. The military policy of don't ask, don't tell was still in full force, and nobody asked and even if they did, I never would have told.

Back in 2007, I was the commander of a platoon stationed in Tikrit, Iraq. We were supposed to help train the Iraqi military after Saddam Hussein's death. I would spend the day doing my job, but the night was all mine, all mine to hunt for sexual prey.

You see, I had my eye on Brandon, a young 23-year-old recruit who had been promoted to private upon his arrival on our base. He had the most amazing body. Rumor had it that he did nothing but eat, sleep and work out. I had hoped that "having sex with other men" would fit in there somewhere.

I was inspecting the troops in front of the Army barrack when I saw him for the first time. The hot Arabian sun shone on him, highlighting his green army uniform. You see, I had always had a thing for men in uniform. Maybe that was why I joined the military. There was something really hot about a man in a uniform. The thought did all sorts of things to my cock, namely, making it stand at attention.

Anyway, my troops lined up in front of me, I stopped right at the young man. I inspected him really good. Due to the unbearable heat (it was easily 100 degrees in the Iraqi summer), all the troops were dressed in light clothing, just a light white military shirt along with green shorts.

I could easily see the definition and musculature of Brandon's body. He was really muscular. Big and broad would be apt words. Standing at 6'1 and weighing at about 200 pounds, he had thick arms and a broad chest that were revealed by his flimsy shirt. Thank God the Department of Defense allowed us to wear lighter clothing in warm weather while not on patrol. The government finally did something right.

I surveyed his youthful face. He had light blue eyes and what appeared to be buzzed blond hair under his helmet. He had a sharp, angular face, one that indicated a strong, healthy body that would regularly undergo extreme exercise.

Although impressed at his physique and general appearance, I tried not to show it. I didn't want to be too eager. But still, I was 38 then, which was the peak of male sexuality, so I had an insatiable appetite for younger men. I don't know why. Maybe it was because they were so hard-bodied and muscled. Maybe because my youth was beginning to fade and theirs was still blossoming. In any case, Brandon gave me a hard-on.

Looking back on it, I normally wouldn't have acted on my sexual desire later that evening, but I was the base commander and I could have done anything I wanted. I had free rein. No one could stop me.

I leaned in and said, "I don't remember you, boy. What's your name?"

Brandon saluted me. "Private Brandon Jones, sir!" His voice was deferential, but certain and confident of himself. It was also very manly, very military. He spoke with the precision required of a soldier.

Dust began to swirl around us, brought on by heavy winds. It created a mirage-like image of Brandon and just for a moment, it made me doubt that he was real. He was easily the most handsome and fittest young man in my platoon. Was he too good to be true? Surely, he couldn't have been a figment of my imagination, could he?

When the winds stopped, Brandon was still there, to my great relief. No, he wasn't just a fantasy. He was real, as real as I was, standing there in front of me, made of flesh and blood.

I decided that I needed an excuse to get him alone, and the best one would be a violation of a base rule. He was on my turf and therefore, had to bow to my authority, and hopefully to my cock as well. I wanted my itching cock to be worshipped by this young army stud.

I inspected him further. He was not carrying his gun. Every soldier had to carry a gun, even when they were off duty. Brandon was empty-handed.

Bingo, I thought gleefully.

The sight even made me smile.

Brandon looked at me with a weird expression. He was probably wondering why I was smiling.

I quickly wiped the smile off my face. "Private Brandon!" I barked. "Why are you not carrying your gun?"

"Sorry, sir!" he exclaimed, saluting me once again. "I looked for it this morning, but I must have misplaced it."

"Misplacing a weapon is a serious offense," I stated, looking him right in the eye.

Brandon looked back at me brazenly. Most young recruits like him would have avoided eye contact with their commander, but not this one. He was bold and daring without being insubordinate. I liked it.

Pretending to be annoyed, I scowled. "Private Brandon, you are to meet me in my office at 2100 hours. Do I make myself clear?"

The sexy private saluted again. "Sir, yes, sir!"

As though to give me a preview of what was to come, the wind blew and Brandon's cock pushed its way out of his underwear and poked through his shorts. I caught a glimpse of the crown of his cock. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Although I was stationed in a backwater, third-world, God-forsaken, furnace-hot country, I at least had something to console myself with. Just thinking of all the nasty things I would do to him and have him do to me made me salivate with lust.

"At ease, men," I said.

My troops relaxed and began marching back into the mess hall.

I eyed Brandon as he passed me. He looked up at me with a knowing expression, as though he not only knew what I was going to do to him that evening, but he was also looking forward to it.

***

Just before Brandon was scheduled to arrive, someone knocked on my door. At first I thought Brandon was early, but it turned out to be George, who was this lean, muscular, tanned brown-haired, 25 year-old corporal.

I looked up. "Yes, please come in, Corporal."

Although he wasn't Brandon, I was happy to see George, who was, hands down, the second hottest guy at the base.

He motioned behind him, and in walked Corporal Jesse, who was this redhead twink.

The two of them stood in front of my desk, looking very nervous. George kept tugging on his sleeves, as though struggling with an issue, and Jesse avoided all eye contact with me.

"Gentleman. Speak," I ordered.

George intensified the tugging of his sleeve. I had seen him do this before. It was a nervous tic he had, usually done when he was torn about something.

Finally, George squeaked out, "Sir, we have a problem. With Brandon."

Jesse the redhead twink finally looked at me. "Yes, sir. We have a problem," he repeated. "With Brandon."

I leaned forward. "Well?"

George was sweating so much that he almost drowned in it.

He tugged harder on his sleeve. "It's Brandon. He's been...he's been...."

I was starting to grow impatient. "Come on, out with it."

George still hemmed and hawed. "Umm...ahh....I really don't know how to bring this up...."

"He's been peeking at us...in the shower," Jesse interrupted.

Intrigued, I perked up. "Peeking? At what exactly?"

"At our...at our....at our...." Jesse trailed off.

"Our cocks," George finished. The word cock echoed loudly through my office, bouncing off the walls.

Since it was a forbidden word, it was magnified tenfold.

I looked at the red faces of both corporals. Of course, they were embarrassed. To be honest, I was too. Color seeped into my face as I realized what they had just said.

The word cock was a forbidden word on our base, as any expression of sexuality, especially homosexuality - physical or otherwise – is forbidden in the military, as directed and enforced by the Department of Defense.

Soon though, the embarrassment in me wore off, and turned into extreme arousal.

Why? For two reasons. It was very hot hearing these two army men say the word cock aloud. It was even hotter to learn that Brandon had been peeking at them in the shower. Maybe I wouldn't need to work so hard at seducing the cute blond after all. Perhaps he was bi-curious. Or just flat-out gay.

Regaining my composure, I cleared my throat. "Gentlemen. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It will be dealt with in a matter most appropriate to this situation."

They looked relieved.

I dismissed them, and they left.

This new development was very interesting indeed.

***

At 2100 hours that evening, Brandon arrived promptly at my office. I was pretending to be busy with paper work, but my heart was pounding and my cock was jumping around in my pants. My dick was, no doubt, excited about the pleasure it would receive shortly.

He stood at the open door and knocked.

"Come in!" I said, without looking up.

I pointed to the chair in front of my desk. "Sit down, private."

Brandon sat down.

I deliberately avoided looking at him for a while, trying to unnerve him. I turned to my paperwork, pretending to be busy. A few moments passed. Finally, I looked up, just in time to see a nervous look in his eyes.

Good. I had been a little unsettled by his impudence earlier, the way he eyed me boldly as he passed after I dismissed the troops. Now, I had the upper hand again.

"Private Brandon, it has come to my attention that you have been careless with your weapon. How do you respond to these charges?"

"I'm sorry, sir," he said, holding out both hands.

Because my office faced the west, it bore the intense brunt of the Iraqi sun when it set. My room was now steaming. Normally, I would have been annoyed, but the heat made sweat soak through Brandon's tight t-shirt. It clung to his body as though it had shrunk in the washing machine. It looked like he had just taken a dip in the pool with his shirt on. Every definition of his broad chest was magnified.

My cock stirred in my pants.

"What?" I said. "That's it? You're sorry? What if the enemy had broken through the defenses and came at us then? We would have been short one man, just because he had misplaced his gun. Is that an acceptable excuse?"

He stared at my desk. "No, sir. I take full responsibility for my actions."

I examined him. He did look sorry. Maybe I had finally broken him.

"That's not it though," I continued. "I have also received a complaint from your colleagues, who will remain nameless. They tell me that you've been spying on them in the shower. Is this true?"

He looked up at me, his sky-blue eyes boring into me. "No, I would never."

"Are you saying that your colleagues lied to me? If so, they would also get in trouble."

"No." He shook his head vigorously. "Alright, I admit it. I've been peeking at them."

I stood up, walking over to him. He was a sight to behold. Tall, built, broad chest, broad shoulder, thick, tree-trunk arms. He had almost no hair, because that was an army requirement. He had just enough short, buzzed blond hair to prevent him from being completely bald.

I put a hand on his shoulder, feeling the bulge of his muscular deltoid. "Private, this is a very serious offense. I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to the Department. You'll probably be shipped back to America."

At that news, his eyes widened. "Please, sir, no. I'll do anything to stay. I have a family to support back home." I loved it when they begged me.

"Anything, huh?" I was delighted to hear that. "Private Brandon," I said, rubbing his thick biceps. "You will be punished here then."

"Thank you, sir." He sounded really grateful.

I eyed him with homosexual lust. I hadn't done anything sexual with another man in over two days. I was due for another encounter.

"Private Brandon, it has also come to my attention that you are way too hot. I'll need to inspect your naked body – every inch of it."

He looked shocked. "What, sir?"

"You heard me. If you want to stay, you'll have to do exactly as I say. I am your commander, after all."

He looked like he was mulling it over. Finally, he said, "If I'm going to do this, just so you know, I'm not gay. Just bi-curious."

His admission confirmed what I suspected: bicuriosity. "That's alright. I'm not gay either. I just really like men." I winked.

He chuckled. After that, he seemed to really warm up to me, more open to the idea of doing things with another man.

Getting down to business, I commanded, "First order: take off your shirt."

He stripped slowly, pulling the shirt over his head.

Every part of his torso was revealed to me, as though it was a movie scene in slow motion. His lower abs were perfectly chiseled, as though God Himself had taken the time to carve it out. His upper abs were equally beautiful, which was no surprise. The guy had a 10-pack.

He revealed a broad chest with two muscular pectoral muscles, with a defined line as a boundary in the middle. His nipples were tiny and perky.

Nodding, I said, "Good job, private."

My eyes travelled down to his lower body, resting on his muscled tree-trunk legs.

"Now, show me your penis."

Like the obedient soldier he was, he did as he was told. He removed his shorts slowly, until he was completely naked, except for his briefs. There was a giant bulge underneath, as though he was getting excited performing for me.

I felt like I was watching one of those gay porn videos on the internet, not the professionally-made ones, but those amateur videos on gotgayporn.com where really muscular men use their webcams to record themselves masturbating or stripping. They got really into it, turning themselves on while performing for horny viewers.

"Now, pull down your shorts," I ordered.

Slowly, as though to tease me, Brandon pulled it down, but just to the point where his cock was about to pop out.

"Come on, soldier. Don't tease your commander," I complained.

He looked up at me with a cheeky smile. I knew it! He was enjoying performing for me. He was an exhibitionist and I was a voyeur. It all worked out.

Brandon's fingers stayed frozen in place.

My cock getting worked up, I couldn't take it any longer. Reaching out both trembling hands, I yanked his briefs down urgently.

I was immediately rewarded when his hard cock popped right out. It was so long that it nearly hit me in the face. Not that I would have complained.

I gazed in lascivious awe at his enormous manhood. The uncut thing was at least seven inches long. His entire rod was nice and hard. His balls just hung, almost all the way to the ground.

I was surprised that he was already so hard. I asked him why.

"Before I joined the Army, I was a male stripper dancing in gay night clubs," he admitted with a shy grin.

The news just got better and better. He must get off by performing for others, showing his beautiful naked body.

Horny as hell now, I reached out and grabbed his cock. "Young man, your cock is way too nice. I must play with it now."

He shrugged. "Be my guest, commander. Do whatever you want to it."

My breathing increasing, I wrapped my hand around his thick sausage and began stroking it. His eyes rolled back. He must have really enjoyed it.

He began to groan. "Oh yes, commander. Oh yes!"

I felt the heat in his genitals in my palm, steaming things up.

When he was even harder, I decided that it was my turn to be a tease. I turned him around, and slapped his ass cheeks. He must do a lot of squats, because his cheeks were buns of steel. Maybe even iron.

I caressed his ass cheeks with both hands, feeling the heavy muscles underneath. He reacted by shuddering.

I looked around my desk and saw my gun lying on top of it.

"I have an idea," I said to him.

I made sure the gun was on safety mode. Then, I rammed the barrel right up his anus.

He jumped up at first, but then his body got used to it and he even began to moan and encourage me. "Oh yeah, sir. That's the right stuff."

I shoved the barrel deeper inside, and his body quivered.

"Right there," he said. "Oh yes. Right there, sir."

I assumed the gun must have reached all the way to his prostate. Ah, the pleasures of a well-fucked ass.

"Take it like a man," I told him. "Take it like the obedient solider you are!"

"I am, sir" he said. "I totally am!"

After a while, I was rock hard and needed immediate sexual release.

So, I flung the gun onto the floor and dropped my pants, and then my underwear. "Private, you are to suck my privates."

He turned around and seeing my hard cock, he smiled. "I'm trained to obey every order, sir."

He got down on his hands and knees while I put both arms behind my neck, just relaxing. I was going to enjoy this. Like I mentioned, it had been over two days since I last had sex with a man (I snuck off the base and fucked a young Iraqi stud), so I really needed my fix.

Brandon hovered near my crotch. He leaned down, and my cock hit him in the eye.

"Ow," he said, covering his eye with one hand.

"Just suck it!" I commanded.

He bent down again, and opened wide. His wet mouth clamped down hard on my shaft. Immediately, I was filled with sexual chemicals, endorphins or serotonin, or whatever it was. His tongue flickered all over my hard cock, just lapping at the foreskin.

I groaned. It felt so good.

"Oh yeah" I moaned. "Suck that cock. Suck my hard cock!"

Brandon's tongue massaged the foreskin and then travelled down to my crown and licked it gently.

My body shivered in response. He was so good at giving head. I didn't expect someone as straight-acting as him to know how to give such a decent blowjob, but his tongue was heavenly.

Then, he took a deep breath and sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. I felt like my dick was being munched on and swallowed, as if it would reach his stomach soon enough and be digested. The army stud never lost suction.

My cock was being stimulated too much. Unable to hold it in any longer, I came in truckloads directly into his expert mouth. My body rocked violently and extreme pleasure flooded my brain.

He lapped up all my cum, very eager to swallow. When he looked up, a trail of my creamy cum was dripping down the corner of his mouth. His face was red and sweaty.

"Good job," I said, patting his buzzed head. "Very good, soldier."

Although I had just had a mind-blowing blowjob, I was ready for more. I wanted to have an orgy in the middle of the desert. I immediately thought of George with the tanned skin and brown hair and Jesse the redhead twink.

Sweating dripping down my face, I smiled. "Private, how would you like to have an orgy?"

The lustful smile on his face told me all I needed to know.

***

A while later, I was standing in front of three naked young man. They were all kneeling in front of me, their faces down.

We were outside, by the barracks, in the sand. The late evening heat was intense, almost suffocating. That, along with our sexual heat, only added to the horny atmosphere.

I had summoned Jesse and George and convinced them to get naked, under penalty of being shipped home. Since they were both poor and needed the money, they were only too willing to comply.

I marched in front of them and paused at each one to inspect the troops. Their sweaty naked bodies were turning me on too much. Even though I had just come, I was overwhelmed with intense lust for them. I wanted to come again soon, but I knew I had to delay it, so that I could enjoy this orgy for as long as possible.

I reached out a hand and caressed each man's engorged penis as I passed. "We are going to play a little game," I announced. I marched back around, fondling each man's ball sac as I passed. "The object of the game is to perform oral sex on one another until one of us comes first. Any questions?"

Brandon raised his hand. His muscular naked body was a magnificent sight in the fading sunlight.

I acknowledged him. "Yes, private?"

"What if I enjoy myself too much?" He grinned at me, obviously joking.

12