Erotic Hiring of a Fresh Escort

Story Info
Shy virgin student's interview at an escort agency.
5.5k words
4.44
181.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

Clare was close to running out of money when she decided to try out being an escort. She's a 19-year-old freshman student at New York City's Julliard School, Music Division, studying the cello. Clare was blossoming into a strikingly beautiful woman with long brunette hair that she usually twirled into a tight bun when playing her cello, so it would not interfere with her playing. Her skin was alabaster white from the little time she spends outdoors since she practices her instrument for long hours. Her breasts were simply magnificent.

Just in the last year, she had gone up two bra cup sizes to 36 C as her young body matured and her long hours with her cello bow exercised her upper torso. Her buttocks were also filling out to a womanly curve, round and tight from gripping her instrument between her knees and from walking everywhere, since she could not afford taxis. She had a beautiful country girl wholesomeness that was uncommon in New York and she turned admiring heads wherever she went. Men dreamed of fucking a fresh girl like this but thought her unattainable. Little did they know that for a handful of cash, any one of the men would soon be drinking in the sight of her naked beauty, mounting her fresh body and pounding their stiff cocks into her moist warm tight pussy.

She'd been in the city for a couple of months and was feeling a bit homesick for the quiet of northern New Hampshire where she had grown up. Her musical talent had won her a scholarship for tuition but food and lodging were so expensive in the big city that her meager savings from her summer job at Dairy Queen were running out. She was desperate. Normally paying jobs were out since she needed to practice her cello for hours every day to keep up with the other super talented students in the school. She needed to earn big money in as short a time as possible and being an escort seemed the ticket. One of the student dancers at her school had whispered to her in the cafeteria about how she was making big cash for being with only a few clients every week. She googled "Escorts New York City" for information and checked out websites until she found one with a "Female-owned" note. She trusted that a woman would put her on the right path in this new endeavor. She called and made a five o'clock appointment for an interview with Fran at "Fran's Midnight Magic Escorts".

The second floor walk-up office was two blocks from Times Square in a building that had seen better days. Fran had told Clare to just walk in without knocking. Fran was a blonde foxy forties type of woman that had made a successful living as a stripper and later in the sex trade. Now she was an entrepreneur. Fran could not believe her luck when beautiful Clare walked into her office. Just the type of juicy newcomer that certain rich clients loved to fuck. Here was a girl that was going to make her a lot of money in introductory fees. The girl was dressed in a modest knee length black skirt that showed off her tight butt with a soft pink cashmere sweater that stretched over her ample bosom.

"You must be Clare. You said on the phone that you were new to the escort business. Please sit down and let me fill you in. I couldn't talk on the phone because these things could get one in trouble with the police."

Fran saw the worried look passed across Clare's face.

"Don't worry child, everything will be totally safe. None of my girls have gotten into trouble with the law since I started this agency thirteen years ago."

Clare blew out the breath she was holding and gave Fran a relieved smile.

Fran's Midnight Magic Escorts" was advertised as "Female-Owned" but that was just a little lie. It was jointly owned by Fran and her husband, Jerome. Jerome was a tall handsome black man who had met his wife at the local gym where they both worked out. When he had lost his job as a stock analyst on Wall Street after the Dot.com Bubble burst, they started this escort agency. With Fran's escort experience and Jerome's business degree, they were very successful. One of the side benefits of the business was having some fun with the new girls, especially the innocent newbies to the trade. At this point in an interview with a brand new girl to the escort business, Jerome would always walk in unannounced.

As planned he would watch the girl go into the building and then gave them a few minutes for introductions and such. Jerome and Fran had found in the past that it was best with fresh meat to get right down to the nitty gritty with a test. When they first opened they had wasted time and the good will of clients when a new girl would have second thoughts and not show up for a date or panic and run out at the first sight of a customer's cock. So they decided to gauge every new girls commitment. Plus, of course, Jerome just loved to get a taste of fresh pussy. So, he burst into the office. Clare looked up with a surprised look at the black man that almost reached the top of the doorway.

Fran smiles and says,"Clare, I would like you to meet my husband Jerome. I am glad he is here because he has the final say on whether we hire a new girl."

Jerome walked over and shook Clare's hand as he lecherously looked up and down her body with a broad grin on his face. This girl was simply perfect and his cock had gotten hard the moment he had seen the beautiful girl enter the building. It was down his left pants leg and was now it was getting even harder and was starting to hurt as he fantasized about what was going to happen in the next few minutes.

"Nice to meet you, my dear, " said Jerome.

Clare's cheeks turned crimson and she looked down in embarrassment as Jerome took her small fingers in his giant hand. She had very little contact with black people in northern New Hampshire but she prided herself with not being prejudiced. She had seen his lecherous grin and when she looked up his crotch was a her eye level and Jerome brazenly took his hand and shifted his massive manhood inside his pants so that it was now pointing up and making a large tent. Fran saw this and was amazed that Clare's cheeks got even more beet red than before. Jerome sat down on a sofa beside Fran's desk so that he had a good view of Clare during the interview. Well, Fran thought, it is best to find out sooner rather than later if this shy girl can work in the escort business. First, Fran had learned that it best to tell them how much money they could make before letting them know what they will have to perform to earn it.

"Clare, in the escort business you can make $1,000 to $2,000 a night. Does that appeal to you?" Clare nodded a yes. She was in dire need of money.

" Of course, for that type of money one has to make one's clients happy. Do you understand what that means in the escort business? " Clare glanced shyly at Jerome and nodded yes as he broke out in another broad smile.

Jerome wanted her to squirm and says, "Hell girl, we are talking sex here. Booty. Serving up the pussy to the client if and when they want it. Get it? " Clare nodded again. She knew from the girl escort at Julliard that an escort had to have sex with clients.

"Do you like sex?", Jerome burst out.

For Clare that was not a simple question. Since she had blossomed into a beautiful ripe woman, boys had been after her but she had studied her cello to such a degree that there had been little spare time for fun beyond time with her loving family. After her 18th birthday, one cello teacher couldn't fight the sexual tension between them any longer and groped her breasts. Clare thought it felt delicious as he rolled her nipple expertly between his fingers. Her panties had a huge wet stain afterwards and she looked forward to his touch in the next lesson.

Unfortunately, when the next cello lesson came he apologized immensely, begged her not to tell anyone and rushed out. He cited his weakness in the presence of her beauty and his commitment to his family. Stephen, who studied the violin, was as close to a boyfriend as she had had during high school. They had gone to the prom together and afterwards had ended up at a house party. Clare was determined not to go to college as a virgin and this was a good place to lose it. Couples were making out all over the place and they had gone to a bedroom for privacy. She had felt his hard penis in the dark and he had felt her breasts and pussy. It was throbbing and soaking wet with anticipation but Stephan had a premature ejaculation as he fumbled nervously with the condom and he could not get hard again. She was incredibly disappointed.

Since then, Clare had learned how to masturbate and brought her virgin pussy to increasingly better orgasms as she learned more about her body. Lately, she had discovered that she could press the small speaker that attaches to her laptop to her crotch against her clitoris and bring herself to incredible orgasms with the vibration of the classical music coming through the speaker. Her favorites were Baroque composers and her roommates were complaining when she turned the symphonies up to the maximum and then she screamed out when she climaxed. So she guessed the answer was....

"Yes, I like sex."

As planned, Fran said firmly, " OK dear, we need to see if your body is appropriate. Stand up and take off your top."

She saw the girl look nervously over at Jerome.

" Don't worry child. My husband has seen everything thousands of times. Now get up off your ass and strip that top off or walk out that door."

Clare knew this was the moment of decision to go forward or not. Fran and Jerome held their breath as their possible prize had a moment of indecision. Clare felt she had no choice so quickly stands up and delicately removes her soft pink sweater revealing her white plain bra beneath. Jerome see that her blush goes all the way to her chest between two magnificent tits that are bursting to be released. He adjusted his cock again as the tent in his pants gets larger. Clare noticed that.

"You are going to have to buy a sexier bra than that girl. Not that you will be wearing it all that long when you visit one of our horny clients. Ha Ha. Now, off with the bra."

Clare reaches behind her an unclasps it and shyly holding the cups in the front she slowly reveals her stunning alabaster globes. Jerome caught his breath as he saw her erect puffy nipples slowly come into view. Fran stood and motioned to her to come forward.

" Come over here Clare. I need to see if those are natural."

The young cellist went over to the desk and bent over to let the older woman feel her breasts. Fran weighed them in each hand, massaged them and gave the nipple a little tweak.

"Hmmm. I don't know. Jerome, you had better have a feel of these tits and tell me your opinion. Go over to my husband Clare. He is an expert."

Clare's heart beat out of her chest as hesitated and then went over and bent at the waist to gave Jerome a feel. He rolled her tits around his huge hands and spent a good deal of time rolling her pink puffy nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She was surprised how good that felt and closed her eyes and went into a bit of a trance. To her surprise, Clare sensed her pussy getting very wet and it was starting to throb with the same beat as her racing heart. Jerome looked over at Fran and winked.

"Yesiree, those are as natural as honey in a beehive. Yum Yum."

Clare opened her eyes and saw the tent in his pants had gotten even larger if that was possible. He looked down at his crotch and looked up at Clare with a look of raw lust and said,

"My lord, bitch, look what you have done. My Johnson, is screaming for air."

Jerome could smell the distinct odor of young pussy juice coming from under the hem of Clare's skirt. This pumped a surge of testosterone through the primal areas of his brain. It urged his primitive instincts onward. In a flash with his left hand still on Clare's one breast, he undid his belt with his right hand, unbuttoned his jeans and let out his huge black circumcised cock from his underwear. Clare did not think that Stephan's penis that she had felt in the dark could have been this large. He grasped it at its base and yet the shaft and head still were well above his massive fist.

Fran did not want this potentially very profitable employee panicking and leaving so she piped in, to calm Clare's nerves.

"Don't worry about my husband. He is harmless. Boys will be boys. They love to play with their toys and you are looking at his favorite toy. Mine too for that matter....." she laughed coyly, " Now, come over to the center of the room and take off the skirt."

Jerome was disappointed when he had to lose his hold on her gorgeous breast when she obeyed and stood in the center of the office. Clare stood there in her skirt and was thinking that her panties were now very soaked and when she takes it off these folks will see it. How embarrassing! But she obeyed, took off her shoes, unzipped the side zipper and shimmied out of the skirt. She stood with her hands clasped in front of her panties but it did not conceal her damp spot. Both people were looking on smile knowingly and Clare blushed. Her knees were locked together and her feet were turned inward as the two big toes played nervously together.

She was wearing large plain white panties that were showing a distinct camel toe at the bottom of the V in her crotch. The damp spot had made the shear nylon transparent and the soft brown pubic hair covering her mound was clearly visible above the camel toe of her pussy. Clare turned towards Jerome in surprise when he moaned loudly as he stroked his cock. The engorged head of his manhood was shiny with precum and he slowly stroked himself with half closed eyes. Clare could not believe she was standing here almost naked, but knowing she had no other choice.

Fran surveyed her. She liked the fact that the young thing was getting turned on by Jerome. Girls that like sex are better at being escorts. The clients can sense escorts that fake it. Yes, she was thinking, this was one very nice piece of new meat. She had a number of wealthy clients that pay up for new girls. She saw the pubic hair. A few of her clients really like this and it is hard to find natural girls nowadays. They will be the first clients to fuck this jewel. Then she has a client that will pay big time to be the man to shave a young girls' pubes for the first time in her life. She was thinking this will be a very profitable venture for everyone.

Jerome could not wait and commanded, "Lose the panties." Clare obeyed.

"Now turn around. Let's see that ass, bitch."

Clare did not like that type of language but she had heard it on black rap music, so she figured it was ok. She did not want to say anything and appear to be racist. Clare turned slowly for Jerome to view. He had taken off the rest of his clothes.

"Take your hands away from your pussy. I want to get a real good look at that cunt of yours."

She put her hands to her sides. Fran had said that her husband has the final say on hiring new girls and she had to get this job or she would evicted soon.

"Come over here closer, bitch." She did.

Clare's crotch was at his eye level. There was that distinctive smell of young white pussy again. He could see the soft light brown pubic hair on her mound that had obviously never been trimmed. Lower, near the outline of her camel toe the hair was wet, curly and matted. He could see the pink engorged lips of her pussy peeking out slightly. Jerome licked his lips in anticipation.

Fran was getting incredibly horny with all this happening. She stood up and while stripping buck naked said,

"Don't be nervous, it's perfectly natural to show one's body. It's only fair that I show mine."

Clare could see she has the athletic toned body of a former dancer with firm breasts and a bald pussy. For some reason, Clare trusted her. Fran came over and sat on the far end of the large leather sofa leaving a space in between her and Jerome.

"Why don't you sit right down here and let's talk about the escort business."

She patted the sofa and the nude 19-year-old cellist nervously sat down between Fran and Jerome. Fran put her arm over Clare's shoulder and gave her a big girly hug.

"I think you just might be right for this business. I see from that wet pussy of yours, you like sex. That is totally fine and natural. In fact, my girly parts are all wet too."

Fran shimmied her ass down a bit and threw one leg over the arm of the sofa and revealed her drenched red cunt lips. She started to stroke her manicured index finger up and down her slit and at each upstroke, twirling it around her swollen clitoris.

"Ahhhhh. That feels soooo delicious. Do you stroke yourself like this my dear?"

Clare nodded a firm yes.

Clare had seen other girls in the gym shower at school but had never seen womanly parts spread out like this up close. It was fascinating. She vaguely knew that Jerome had been massaging her breast as she was concentrating on watching Fran. It looked as if it felt very nice and like Fran said, sex was a natural good thing. Jerome moved his other hand to Clare's knee. He was forcing himself to go slow even though every instinct he had screamed that he should use his brute strength to flip this bitch on her back and then split her with his massive staff. Fran put her hand on Clare's other knee. Gently they both applied pressure on Clare to open her knees as Fran whispered,

"Why don't you show me how you stroke your pussy when you are alone and horny. It's OK and perfectly natural."

Clare took the invitation and opened her legs as Jerome started kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear as he also returned to pleasuring her breasts. She stroked her virgin pussy like she did most nights. Now, it was so much wetter and throbbing. Jerome's tongue in her ear was making her crazy with lust. Clare could see Fran had progressed from stroking herself to plunging her fingers rapidly into her vagina as she screamed in an orgasm. Jerome reached his hand down, pushed Clare's hand aside and slid his fingers up and down Clare's slit and round and round her clit. All of this was enough to tip the young girl over the edge. "OOOH, AAAAAHHH, AHHH, OOOH!!!!!! " she screamed and came with her legs clamped on Jerome's hand, as her hips bucked up and down and her pussy spasmed in sheer pleasure.

Jerome had more ideas. He was going to bury his cock and fill that tight pussy with his come. Plus, there was always a sweet prelude to the fuck, a nice blow job. He and his wife always got a new girl to suck his cock just to "prove" that she "qualifies" as an escort.

"Whoa, ho', you really do like sex."

Jerome and his wife gave each other a high five over the small girl between them. He winked over and signaled with his thumb pointing to his mouth that it was time for Fran to get the cock sucking happening. Fran looked calculatingly at Clare and said in a sugary sweet voice,

"Clare, there is one critical thing we must test you on before we hire you. That is oral sex. Have you had much experience?"

Clare paused for a couple seconds to think. Her lips had never touched an erect penis or any for that matter. She had seen some free porn on the internet that showed her what to do but her mouth was as virgin as her pussy. She had expected this would be part of being an escort since it seemed to be part of every porno film she had seen.

"A little," she lied.

Fran smiled. She heard the slight tremor in her voice when she answered and knew she was lying. So she decided to put her to the test.

"Well, at Fran's Midnight Magic Escorts, we pride ourselves in being the best cocksuckers in New York City and that means America. And I am the best of the best. Let me show you. You and I will kneel down on the floor in front of the sofa and my big gorgeous black man with the cock from the Gods will sit in the middle of the sofa and receive the pleasure he deserves. Is that OK with you Jerome, honey?"

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers
12