Erotic Horror of the Sleepover Club

Story Info
Was it a ghost or something else?
1.7k words
3.78
73k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Friday night after college, five friends go to one or the other's house to have a sleep over. Tonight they all went to Emma's. Emma was an average height with sexy curves, has long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She had always wanted to be in the porn industry, as she loved being fucked and used by. Emma's one big fantasy was to be gang banged.

Emma's best friend was Lisa. Lisa stood just over five feet tall with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and large voluptuous breasts. Lisa took a hairdresser course as she enjoy doing her mates hair styles. Lisa fantasy was to give a guy a bj and to have sex with Rebecca she did not know why she just found her very attractive.

Kayla and Hayley were both twins and most of them time no one could not tell them apart. They both were tall enough to be models. Their long brunette hair was the envy of their classmates and their hazel eyes glowed with mischief. They, too, sported large tits.

Rebecca is Indian long black hair, light brown eyes, 34DD size tits and she a the tightest round ass in her class most of the college boys would stair at it for ages. Her fantasy was to get her ass fucked hard she wondered how it would feel a big cock sliding in and out of her.

They were all virgins except Emma who lost her virginity to her college boyfriend, then carried on fucking most of the boys she met, including a few teachers. They all wanted to loss their virginities and to fill out their fantasies but they were all still looking for the right person to treat them right.

It was eleven o'clock they were all in their silk PJs none of them wore underwear, as they felt freer and more comfortable. They were all on Emma's bed playing truth or dare and it was Kayla's turn.

"Truth or dare?" asked Emma.

"Truth."

"Would you ever lick my big tits?" Emma giggled, her nipples poking though her nightie. They all giggled when Kayla turned red.

"Truth or dare?" asked Kayla, changing the subject.

"Dare." Lisa stated, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Mmmmm. I dare you to run through the house naked for five minutes."

"Okay, then, but if I am not back in five minutes, you have to find me."

"Okay." Lisa jumped of the bed, took her nightie off and left the room with her tight ass showing, her mates giggling away.

"I hope she doesn't go into the basement. Whoever goes into the basement gets fucked senseless and has the best orgasm in their life!" Emma exclaimed.

"How do you know that?" asked Rebecca with a sly look on her face.

"It happened to me when I last went down there."

"Are you sure it wasn't a guy that you fucked and you were to drunk to remember what he looked like? You're always getting drunk and fucking whatever guy you meet."

Meanwhile, Lisa was still running through the house. When she darted past the basement door, she heard a rustling noise from the basement. She went down the stairs and shivered as her nipples hardened. As Lisa moved towards the back of the basement, she saw five big boxes. When she got closer to them, they began to shake. That is when Emma screamed and ran, her heavy breast bouncing up and down she headed straight out the door, up the stairs and back into the room.

"That was so scary! There were these five boxes and when I got near them, they began to shake!"

"I told you there's a ghost down there."

"I won't be able to sleep tonight!"

"Don't be so silly. There's no ghost in the basement." said Hayley.

It was midnight and the girls decided to go to sleep. They said their good nights and went to bed, unaware the basement door was left open. In her fear, Lisa forgot to close it. The five boxes were still shaking but more rapidly. Suddenly the boxes were lifted off the ground and under them were plants. Where the leaves should be were long tentacles that looked more like huge cocks. They began to slither out of the basement and into Emma's room. These plants only had one purpose and that was to give ongoing pleasure to women. The tentacles slithered inside Emma's room and onto her bed.

About a dozen of the tentacles went to where Lisa was sleeping. They got to her sleeping bag and pulled it down, then two of them ripped Lisa's silk nightie. That is when she woke up and a tentacle slipped into her mouth before she could scream. Two more curled around her tits and began to rub them together. Lisa began to gag as the tentacle in her mouth moved to the back of her throat. Lisa tried to reach Rebecca but a tentacle pushed her hand down and curled round her arm to hold it in place. Three more did the same on her other arm and two more at her ankles. The tentacle in her mouth muffled Lisa's scream. She realized she was helpless to stop them. Tears fell from her eyes as the tentacles at her ankles spread her legs. She tried to keep them closed but the tentacles were too strong and easily overpowered her. She was left with her legs wide open, her pussy wet from the pleasure her tits were getting. Deep down inside she knew this was the most sensual pleasure she had ever had. One more tentacle slipped between her thighs and pushed its way into her tight wet pussy. The tentacle in her mouth loosened and she was able to squeal which woke every one else in the room.

The tentacles snaked their way to each of the girls, ripped their nighties, held them down by their arms and legs and began their lustful torture. With the cocks in all their mouths they could not scream.

The tentacle in Lisa's mouth began to cum and slipped from her mouth to cover her tits as well. The cum somehow made her even more horny and she was starting to enjoy it.

"Fuck me harder! Harder! Please make me cum!" Lisa screamed, her hands clutching at air. The other girls were surprised to hear Lisa moan and ask for more as the tentacle in her pussy moved in and out much faster. Another slipped into her tight asshole which made her scream. "Yes ooohhhhhh yes! Fuck my tight asshole! Give it to me! Oohhh, God, I'm cumming! Ooooooohhhhhhhh, yes! Harder!"

After Lisa's first climax they continued to fuck her senseless as the other four girls watched. They all had to admit, though, that it was the most sensual thing they had ever experienced. The tentacles in their mouths began to cum which tasted sweet. Emma grabbed one and put it into her own pussy, moaning with lust. Another went into her asshole.

"Ohhh! Oohh, yes! It feels soooooo good! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Make me cum!"

It was Rebecca's turn as the tentacle in her mouth came down her throat and onto her tits. Before a tentacle could fuck her, Lisa was forced to move in on Rebecca's pussy and stated to eat her out.

"Lisa, what are you doing? No, don't! Please! Oohhh, God, please stop! Ooohh!" A tentacle slid into Rebecca's tight asshole. "Ooowww, it hurts! Ooohhh, God, no! Please stop this! Oooh, I'm soooo wet! Oooooohhhhhh, yes! Lick me! Lick meeeee!" Lisa licked up Rebecca's wet pussyhole. A tentacle pushed Lisa aside and fucked Rebecca's now sloppy wet pussy. "Ooooohhhhh, God, yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it! Oooohhh, yes! Yes!"

The two twins were next as the tentacles in their mouths came, not leaving their mouths. The cum spurted from their lips and onto their tits. They continued cumming and both twins' tummies were growing from the cum they were swallowing.

Emma now had a tentacle in her tight asshole. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck my tight asshole with your big long cock! Ooohhhh, yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeee."

Emma climaxed repeatedly with the tentacles fucking her senseless. She was lifted over the bed to give the tentacles more access to her asshole. Another rammed into her pussy. "Noooooo stop! Toooo big! Oooohhhh! Please stop! Oooowwww!"

Rebecca saw Lisa was being lifted over her. The tentacle in Lisa's pussy slipped out and came all over Rebecca's lips. She opened wide to allow the cum to spill into her mouth. The tentacles put Lisa on top of Rebecca in a 69 position. Rebecca knew what to do: eat Lisa's pussy. This made Lisa moan in between the tentacle that was fucking her mouth.

"Lisa your pussy tastes soooo good! Mmmmm, yummy!" There was a tentacle in Lisa's asshole and in Rebecca's pussy which moved in time with the tentacle in Lisa's mouth. "Ohhh Rebecca lick my pussy oooohhh yes! Yes! I'm going to cum... eat me, Rebecca, eat meeeeeeeee!" When Lisa finished she was let down by the tentacles and she began to do the same for Rebecca.

Kayla and Hayley were now both coved in cum from head to toe. All the tentacles that were holding them both down let go and both twins hugged, kissed and began to lick the cum off of each other.

"Kayla lick my big tits"

"Ok."

"Oooohhh that feels good! Don't stop! Oohh, yes! Lick your sister's big tits! Ooohh bite them hard! Oooohhhh!"

Each tentacle got out the girls holes they were fucking and spayed them with their cum form head to toe.

As the sun came though the curtains, the tentacles retreated into the basement. All five girls were exhausted and breathless from all the fucking. Most of the room now coved in cum, as were all the girls.

"What did you say was in the basement?" Rebecca asked Emma with lust in her eyes and cum dripping of her face.

"I didn't know those things were down there."

Then Lisa remembered the boxes. "Those things came from the boxes I saw in the basement."

"Still was the best fuck I've had in ages and I'm still very horny," said Emma with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my God! What happed to you two?" Emma asked.

The twins looked like they were pregnant. "I don't know. I feel so full it feels like I'm going to bust," said Haley.

All their fantasy had come true that night but Emma had one left.

The tentacles retreated and the basement door closed with a soft click.