Erotic Interlude Ch. 2

Story Info
Man fulfills fantasy of having his model daughter.
1k words
4.23
140.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Chapter One:

"Oh Daddy!" you cry out, grinding your pelvis against my face, your fingernails digging into my shoulders. You bite your lip as the waves of pleasure wash over your body. I kiss my way up your lovely body, kissing your open lips. I take you by the hand, leading you to your bedroom for more.

* * * * *

Chapter Two

John could not believe he was finally fulfilling his wildest fantasy. He just ate out his daughter in the bathroom, now he was leading her into her room to have sex!

Maria, his eighteen year-old daughter, had just arrived the other day from college. She was studying to be a doctor, and modeled part-time. She had long, beautiful, jet-black hair, brown eyes, olive skin, and a body that was built for pleasure.

John had fantasized many times about her, but had never done anything about it. Then, the other day, Maria had come home on spring break. After a hug and kiss, he stood back to look at her. He was amazed at how much she seemed to have matured. She had on tight slacks which hugged the curves of her hips and ass, and a silk blouse that accented her firm, young breasts. When his glance returned to her face, a twinkle in her eyes and a sly smile told him that she'd caught him staring.

The last two days had been agony as she teased him mercilessly. After taking a shower, she'd come out of the bathroom with only a long t-shirt sticking to her wet body. He would get instantly hard as he saw her small brown nipples through the wet material. Then she would sit next to him and watch TV as he stared helplessly at her long, slender legs. This morning when he went to get his coffee, she was in the kitchen, rinsing her breakfast dishes. As he was edging by her, she backed up, pressing her firm ass against him, then turned, her body rubbing his rapidly growing erection. She stood only inches from him, her breasts barely brushing his chest.

"Oops! Sorry, Dad. I didn't realize you were there." she said, then walked away with a grin on her face, her hips swaying seductively. He'd approached her in the bathroom as she brushed her hair, and he gave in to temptation. John undressed his daughter and went down on her right there as she leaned against the sink.

Maria lay back on her bed, her long legs open wide, waiting to receive her father.

"Please Daddy," she pleaded, "please fuck me! I want you inside me!"

John quickly undressed, tossing his clothes beside her bed, and slowly kissed his way up her body. Their lips met, their tongues danced together, tasting the forbidden fruit. Her hand found his erection, her fingers wrapped around it and guided him to her hot entrance. John held his breath, and pushed slowly forward, savoring the feeling of sinking deep into his daughter. She was so wet, so tight. He couldn't believe he was actually fucking his daughter!

"Oh, baby! You feel sooo good!" he groaned.

He pulled out until just the tip of his cock was inside her, and she cried out, "No, Daddy! Don't Stop!" He pushed forward, thrusting deeper into her. Her legs wrapped around him, holding him there.

"Oh, yes, Daddy!! Harder! Fuck me harder!!"

He began fucking his daughter with long, deep strokes, and she pushed up to meet his thrusts. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, gasping as he drove the air out of her each time he plunged his thick cock into her. Her hands reached around him and grasped his ass, squeezing, pulling him deeper. John's hands reached under her to grip her firm, young ass. His lips found her young breast, his teeth gently tugged the tiny nipple.

"Ohh, Oh...Yess! Da...Dad...dy! I'm...Com...ing! Oh...my...God!!" she cried out between thrusts.

He felt the spasms deep inside her, milking him. Her toes curled, digging into his back.He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh, Baby! I'm gonna cum!" he gasped.

"Yes! Come...in...side...me! Daddyeeeeee!" Maria screamed as another orgasm exploded inside her. He pushed deep, grinding against her, as his come shot into her. His vision darkened, spots danced before his eyes, and his whole body tensed as he experienced the most intense pleasure of his life.

After what seems like eternity, the orgasm subsided, and he lowered himself down beside her, draping an arm over her and held her tight.

"Oh, Daddy, that was incredible!" she purred contentedly. "It sure was, Baby!" he replied.

They both fell asleep, exhausted, resting up for the next time.

* * * * *

"Daddy? Are you sorry about what happened?" Maria asked him softly.

"No, Princess! I thought it was wonderful!" John replied, "Are you sorry?"

"Oh, no, Daddy! I've dreamed about it for years!" she exclaimed, "I use to sneak peaks at you in the shower, then run to my room and play with myself, pretending it was you making love to me!"

He began to harden, picturing his daughter masturbating. His cock brushed against the back of her thigh, and his fingers played with her hardening nipples. She pushed back against his hardness, and turned to kiss him. She gasped as her father's cock slipped into her from behind. He rolled over on top of her, and pushed deeper, his balls mashing against her clit. Maria cried out, raising herself to her hands and knees, and pushed back against him. John reached under her and cupped her young breasts, his palms rubbing her nipples, sending delicious chills down her spine.

His hands moved down, between her legs, and he rubbed her clit as he rammed into her. Their bodies made loud slapping sounds as they met. She gripped the sheets tightly as her whole being focused on her father's huge cock filling her like she'd never been filled before. She pushed back, grunting as he pushed her to another climax. He thrust into her faster and harder, nearing his own orgasm. She lowered her head to the bed as the waves continued. He pushed a finger into her virgin ass and she screamed into the sheets as more powerful waves ripped through her. Her cries brought him to his own finish and he collapsed on top of her.