Erotic Journey in Tunisia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

When Kyrhan found a suitable remote place in the dunes, he jerked Brigitte to a stop and began to undo her stuffing pants. Brigitte was protesting the flogger strokes he had administered her. He removed hastily the blinfold scarf and transformed it quietly into a gag. Kyrhan was surprised when Brigitte opened meekily her mouth, letting him silence her with no fight. Kyrhan.pushed his victim on her knees in front of him, her face and her breasts pressed on the sand. He pushed a finger into her very wet hole and pulled it out glistening with her love juices. He used the gooey to grease her ass hole. When he was satisfied by the quantity of lubricant he had pushed into her anal passage, he presented his cock to her anus. She tried to stop his penetration by clamping shut but he just slapped very hard her ass cheeks and she instinctively opened herself. He chose that instant to push in resolutely and in a few seconds, he was ball deep into her arse

Kyrhan began the eternal in and out movement with its inescapable conclusion. Kyrhan took off the gag. Brigitte was not protesting any more but encouraging him to fuck her with the utmost strength.

- Yes, Yes, Master, fuck your worthless slave in the ass, fuck her harder, much harder, have no mercy for her, Master!

Kyrhan was doing his best to subdue Jean's wife and he was winning rounds as Brigitte now screamed shamelessly her pleasure of being used as a submissive, of being owned by the magnificent Kyrhan. He didn't try to postpone exceedingly his climax and he filled her bowels with his cum. Then he put back on the stuffing pants and the leash but neither the blindfold nor the gag. Brigitte saultered down the slope of the dunes as a kid goat. She wasnot smiling but just beaming. when they met again their friends, Brigitte fell on her knees in front of Kyrhan and pressed herself against his thigh.

- Master, I've really thought about it and I've reached my conclusions : you may make me into a submissive like Virginia, brand me wherever you want and even sell me again at the next Saint Azul fair but I want to be your slave!

- I don't own slaves! you can join as a free woman the group of my friends who dub themselves my harem. I ask them to meet me occasionnally in India or elsewhere and I share them with my guests as we are doing today or let them entertain a group of Dalits who work for Kira. You'll have to wear Indian clothes, learn the hindi language and mores. A last curiosity : I often give my women nicknames sounding more orless Indian and several of them have chosen to make the change official.

- I see, Master. May I enlist immediately and ask to be given an Indian name, too?

- Soon but now let's find why our good friend Jean had not taken his young submissive in the dunes.

Jean had continued swimming with Virginia. When Kyrhan asked him why he had not joined them, he explained with a big smile :

- All of you needed some privacy and loved to be hidden from view, but a true submissive has not such delicate needs and a dom wouldn't allow her to ask for it. It's better to fuck the submissive in public, especially with disapproving eyes witnessing her debasement.

Virginia was looking down at her feet, in a very submissive posture with her wrists crossed behind her back although untied. She was waiting anxiously for Jean's new orders.

- When you purchase a submissive at Saint Azul, you buy mainly the capability of deflowering her whenever and however you choose if she is still a virgin and of breeding her once a year afterward. Usually the woman's breeding is auctioned off for a fee. I've just decided to exercise these rights today, here, in front of you.

The assistance remained mute. The only one who expressed a reaction was Virginia herself. She had begged her master to be deflowered at last and to be bred as Jean and Brigitte had constantly instilled in her mind that breeding was her life purpose.

- As Virginia has been my faithful submissive for more than one year, I've decided to fulfill completely her fantasy. I deny her the luxury of having her cherry taken in a soft bed with silk sheets and with limited assistance. Instead, she will be fucked for the first time in the middle of that dirt road, on her four, her knees hurt by the road pebbles. I'll have photographs taken by one of you as I tear up her maidenhead and as I pull out my cock covered with her virginal blood. Afterward you may use her mouth but you'll spill your cum just on her face. I'll also take pictures of her cream pied face. I'll have enlargements in her bedroom for her to remember the shameful circumstances of her public deflowering.

Virginia didn't object anything. She had relinquished fifteen months ago her right to oppose any orders from her uncle. She just positioned herself on her four in the middle of the road, with her buttocks turned to Jean. She had chosen a place where there were many sharp angled pebbles. She parted her legs as far as possible and looking straight forward, waited patiently. Jean took a cushion from the van and placed it on the ground between her outspread knees. A submissive could be fucked rough but there was no reason a dome should suffer the same hardship.

Jean began to play with her love lips and her clit in order to make her wet but he carefully avoided letting her climax as she was finger-fucked. He also scooped a generous lump of cold cream and spread it on his marble hard cock. There was no caring gesture there, he just didn't want to be scratched as he forced his way into a very tight cunt. When he felt she had been sufficiently lubed, he placed his cock at the entrance of her quim and gently pushed his cock home. His knob had not fully entered her when he felt a resistance and Virginia began to moan in distress. He slowly rotated his cock in her very tight vagina, pushing gently forward to test the elasticity of her hymen.

He had not stopped frigging her clit and Virginia was half moaning, half screaming whenever he pushed his cock a bit too far. Gradually her maidenhead was becoming tauter. Virginia had closed her eyes and had crossed her ankles in his back to feel his thrusts more pleasurably. His loins were beginning to hurt in urgency. He pulled back, just to pullout for the photo Peter took and he pushed in back with all his strength adding the impact of his full weight. It wasn't the sweet defloration of a tender virgin but the brutal rape of a nymph by a lusty faun. They screamed in unison. Jean didn't allow her time to accommodate his rather huge cock into her virginal pussy. He humped forward mercilessly as a drunken trooper. She was perfectly aware that, as an avowed submissive, she couldn't expect gentleness on these matters.

Jean had carefully followed her ovulations since he had purchased her at Saint Azul fair without bothering to care for her modesty. She had been quite regular so far. According to his files, she must have ovulated the day before and she was on her peak of fertility. He had decided already before they had left France that he would take Virginia's cherry and breed her during their vacation travel. It had been the perfect time for it. He now felt his swollen balls ready to burst. His warm cum was burning his cock as it progressed along his shaft. He roared like a lion when he spewed his sperm against her cervix. His thick and very potent cream covered its target which seemed to suck it in eagerly but nobody was there to witness it. It was mind blowing just to think that in a matter of a couple of minutes, he had just deflowered his niece, opening for her a life of sex orgies with multiple partners she would never have the opportunity to pick herself and quite likely impregnated her with incestuous sperm.

Virginia had cummed also under her uncle's brutal assault. It was the first climax she had had, that had been induced by a thick cock embedded into her cunt. Jean offered her mouth to his companions male and female without distinction while he recharged his batteries for a second round with his niece. He just turned her on her back to treat himself with a view of her tits he could now maul at his liberty.

They had to carry Virginia into the car and let her laying on the van floor. They chatted happily until they arrived at their villa. Kyrhan proposed a local alcohol, a bourah to feast Virginia's deflowering. Kira was denied once more even a sip of alcohol. Kyrhan must have taken too seriously the advices not to drink alcohol when you're pregnant! Virginia was assigned the spare room where the men would queue all the night to sample her assets, as she was now totally available to them. The other women, far from being idle, had to entertain the men waiting their turn with dances and girl to girl action and make them hard to mount Virginia. Kira was an experienced belly dancer and she was probably the most experienced bi girl in the household. Her contribution to the party was very appreciated although no cock went near any of her holes that night.

The next day, they went visiting a few ruined Roman cities which dotted the country : Thuburbo Majus and Dougga. One of them excited their imagination : they were shown a stone pedestal in the slaves market area where slaves were said to be exhibited before auctions or sales. Fortunately, that part of the city was deserted. Jean seized the opportunity and asked the girls to take off all their garments and climb on the podium. They took the poses of tied slaves being felt, touched and caressed by possible purchasers. Dan and Kyrhan took a series of pictures of all the girls there, including Brigitte and Kira. Brigitte surprised every one when she didn't object to play the role of a naked slave girl about to be sold.

On the road to Dougga, they passed a desert zone. Dan stopped the car there and proposed them to walk to some distance from the road. He had just another kinky idea : he had brought several metallic chain and padlocks. He swiftly arranged the chains and the girls found themselves, naked in the desert with restraints at their neck, waists, wrists and ankles. Their left ankles were attached to one another with precisely a foot between two girls. Their right ankles, their wrists and necks were similarly restrained. Dan produced then a long whip and made them on the move. They discovered that they had to walk in unison, lifting precisely their left ankle by the same distance then their right ankle and so on. They rapidly arrived to a steady gait that was very strange to look at but was very impressive on the photographs.

As the traffic was inexistent, the so called slaves were then herded to the van to be unhitched one by one and given water and food. The girls who had gotten horny from the exercise, asked to be given their food in plates on the ground with their wrists tied to their backs. Watching them struggling on their knees to get their pieces of cake was a terrible turn on for the men and, before they had finished their snack, all the girls had been taken behind an Opuntia hedge and were shafted alongside, still with their wrist restraints they kept in the car until their arrival.

The last visit of the day was for the magnificent ruins of Dougga. It was late, so they had to hurry up. They visited the trifolium villa, an antique brothel. All the girls imagined themselves, employed in these premises, waiting on lush beds for the arrival of some customers. Peter was speaking currently arab dialect. He talked with a group of six Tunisian guys who were offering roman or Byzantine coins, most of them forged, but who cared? He proposed them to fuck the four girls who accompanied them on just a floor mat in the roman brothel. They would use condoms and were to be paid fifty dinars for each of them.

The fee was too interesting and the girls too beautiful and fresh for the offer to be rejected and the men converged on the unaware girls. Dan and Kira unrolled mats on four of the best preserved rooms and the girls were forced to lay on them. As Dan, Kyrhan, Peter and Jean didn't lift a finger, they calmed down swiftly. Jean distributed condoms and Peter verified they were correctly put on. the four strongest peasants positioned themselves between the women's legs. On a signal from their leader, a man named Abdul, They rammed simultaneously their cocks into their four offered and now very wet twats. The four women screamed in unison as they were impaled mercilessly and the men's not very clean torsos and armpits were pressed closely onto their faces. The men started to fuck them earnestly.

When they had filled their condoms with their hot cum, they disengaged and the two other men took their places. They chose to the delight and pride of the concerned girls Leena and Kira. When the two men had used the girls as completely as they wanted, the first group came back. The girls were turned on their belly and the peasants pushed first fingers then very hard cocks into their arses. From the piercing screams of the four girls, the men's strength had not diminished. They had another proof of it as when they had filled once more their condoms, they put on another one and offered their hard again cocks to the girls' mouths. The second wave came back and this time they chose Virginia and Kira. Kira was ostensibly the most beautiful girl of the group and Virginia was the youngest and the freshest, so there was little deception for the rejected girls.

The peasants offered gracious hospitality, especially to the girls but they were running out of condoms and the girls were becoming rather tired. All the men in the village were likely to use them and the probable ensuing gangbang would certainly last hours. They promised to come back before their departure and have a mint tea party in the modern village.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12