Erotic Liaisons with My Neighbour

Story Info
A woman becomes infatuated with her neighbour.
798 words
4.22
23.8k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers

Susan reflected that it was only last Thursday that she first met her neighbour, Andrew. He had pulled up in his truck, unloading timber for the new deck he was building. Tall and handsome, with a rugged element about him, he wasn't the normal type of man she would be attracted to.

She had gone to her mailbox, ostensibly to collect her mail, but the reality was she had a urge to meet Andrew properly. "Hello there", she ventured. "You're my neigbhour I think. I'm Sue".

Taken aback, he replied simply, "Hello yourself. I'm Andrew!"

"Yes, I know," said Susan, before realising what she had said. How would she have known his name? "Oh, I met your wife yesterday, and she told me about you." Unlike so many men his eyes did not wander over her body, but instead held her gaze.

A lawyer, Susan was used to highly educated men; confident in themselves and in their dealings with others. In Andrew, she sensed a vulnerability about him, underneath his outwardly macho appearance. And yet he seemed undaunted by her reputation as a savvy, professional woman.

Since that first meeting, there had only been fleeting glimpses of Andrew, but he always waved when he saw her. Susan lived alone and she found herself thinking about him, more than she should. In bed at night, her wandering fingers did little to ease her frustration.

It was on a Monday night that she made her first real connection with Andrew, or so she thought. It was dark, and she had gone to draw the curtains in her spare room. Looking out, she could see across to Andrew and Sharee's house and there he was: standing in the window, getting ready to draw their own curtains and she knew Sharee was out for the evening!

She realised they were staring at each other, so she waved slightly and smiled. Her heart thumping, he waved back. Without even thinking, she undid her gown and let it hang loosely from her body briefly showing Andrew her full, large breasts. In a trance, Susan felt unable to move, until finally Andrew broke the spell by closing his own curtains and turning out the lights.

In a panic, Susan paced the house, her mind in turmoil. Had she really just exposed herself to her neighbour? Well, yes. She was half expecting a knock on her door; most men would take the experience as an open invitation. But the knock never came, to her relief.

Tentatively, she wandered down to the spare room, in darkness. She opened the curtains a little and looked out. Her eyes accustomed to the light, Susan could see that the curtains in her neighbours spare room were open once again but the lights were off.

As if obeying a sub-conscience instruction, she turned the lights onto the lowest setting and, once again undid her robe. She wondered if Andrew was still looking and glanced in the direction of his house.

Susan stood close to the window, opening the curtains wide. Her hand slipped inside her gown and touched her breasts, fondling them gently, tweaking her nipples. She then fully opened her gown and fondled her breasts more forcefully, the way a lover would in the midst of ecstasy. Then, she heeded an inner command to close the curtains.

Later, lying in bed, Susan relived the experience over and over in her own mind. Had Andrew even been there watching? Was she so infatuated with this man her mind was playing tricks on her? Her fingers were soon drenched as she played with herself and she realised it didn't matter; the intensity of the experience was enough, for now.

Susan didn't see Andrew the next day, or the day after. She began to wonder if she had imagined the whole episode.

The next day, she wandered out to collect her mail, and gasped involuntarily when Andrew walked out to his truck. Respectful and courteous, he asked about her week and complained about the weather; although he did let slip that Sharee was away for the week.

Saying their goodbyes, she collected her mail and went inside.

Going through her mail, she spotted a hand written envelope and immediately opened it. The envelope simply said "Susan" on the front. Taking out the note inside, her breath quickened when she read its contents:

TONIGHT: 8PM. I WILL BE AT THE WINDOW, WATCHING. WEAR THAT PINK DRESS AND LIE ON THE BED. OUR ADVENTURE BEGINS.

Barely able to breathe, Susan folded the note and put it in her purse. What was she getting into? The note could only be from Andrew. Susan knew she should run a mile, but at the time knew she could not, almost as if she was under his total control.

kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers