Erotic Massage for Stressed Ladies

Story Info
A friend questions a masseur about erotic massage techniques.
2.5k words
4.37
44.3k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just sitting in Costa having a coffee when I recognised Steve coming in through the door. I had known Steve for ages but hadn't seen him for a year or so and when he recognised me he came over. We chatted about all the usual nonsense and then he just came straight out and asked me.

"Say, did you ever actually do anything about that whacky idea of yours you talked about last time?" I had forgotten the conversation and that I had even mentioned the idea to anyone.

"Well, actually I did."

"And..." Steve was pumping me for information. I had floated the idea of becoming a masseur. The idea was simple enough. Massage parlours for blokes were springing up everywhere and my idea was to become a masseur for 'Ladies'.

"I started the business over a year ago," I replied, "after taking some training and so on. I lost a bit of weight and let my hair grow for the latter day hippy look."

"So...how's it going? Are you getting lots of frustrated women you lucky old bugger?"

"You have to remember it's all about their pleasure, not mine. I get all shapes and sizes and a much bigger age range than you'd expect. Some just want a massage, some a more personal service."

"But you get your fair share of lookers, I'll bet."

"It's not just that simple." I replied, knowing that Steve would be after the full details and not let up. He was like a terrier with a rat and I knew that, in the end, I was going to have to spill the beans, so I just gave in gracefully.

"You'd never believe some of it if I told you!"

"Try me."

"The first was the most awkward. I had taken a course so that I could give a really professional massage and thought I'd just work the rest out as I went along.

"My first client was very nervous. She had picked up from my advert that the massage service was not the whole story and she was definitely looking for something extra..."

"What advert is that then? How do you word it?"

"You know the sort of thing, 'Ladies, Tired? Stressed? Need relaxation. Sensual massage etc etc' The trouble is I have to be bloody careful, I could get done for any number of sexual offences so I decided from day one exactly how far I was prepared to go and under what circumstances.

"Anyway she arrived. A not unattractive forty something, quite short, dark brown hair, carrying a little extra weight, big boobs and the look of a frightened deer. I welcomed her to my studio, which is the converted second bedroom in my flat and has the advantage of an ensuite shower. I really have gone to town on it. Redecorated, soft lights, a stereo system and of course a big massage table. I set the atmosphere with candles and mirrors, you know how much the ladies like that sort of thing.

"As I say, she came over all nervous, poor thing, and I tried to put her at her ease. I could tell something was up because there was a paler circle on her ring finger. Either she had had a bust up with hubby or she didn't want me to know she was married, so the ring was off.

"I started to chat to her as we went into the studio and showed her the ensuite, offered her a shower if she wanted one, pointed out the stack of towels. I told her to press the bell at the side of the table when she was ready, face down on the table, and left the room.

"She turned down the shower but asked what clothing she should leave on. I tried to reassure her by saying as little as she was comfortable with but I had obviously misjudged her, when I came back she was swathed in towels from head to toe. She looked like a fucking mummy!

"I thought, 'This is going to be a challenge,' anyway I persuaded her to part with the top towel and was surprised to see she had kept her bra on. I guessed that if she had kept her bra on she was unlikely to have parted company with her knickers and I was right. What the fuck did she want all those towels for? She shows more flesh on the beach than she did for a massage.

"I started on the shoulders and back with all the usual stuff and she did start to relax a bit. I casually mentioned that she might like to unhook her bra while she was face down so I could really get to work and she did agree.

"So all is going swimmingly and I avoid all the areas covered by her panties incase she exploded with fright, and asked her to turn over. Well you'd have thought I'd asked her to run through the town like Lady Godiva. Hey ho so she fastens her bra and rolls over.

"She's a good looking lass to be sure but still seriously nervous. I work on her front, again avoiding any clothed bits and I know she's never going to screw up the courage to ask for anything more, so I ask her casually if she's relaxed, de-stressed and if there is any area she particularly wants me to concentrate on.

"I know she's desperate for some more personal attention, the little damp line in the crotch of her panties says it all, but she makes some excuse and basically that's the end of that. Poor woman."

"They can't all have been that innocent," said Steve with an expectant look in his eye.

"For sure not. I have had some bizarre requests. There was this woman once who was much more confident. The usual story, about fifty, but in good shape, obviously takes really good care of herself, you know gym and so on. Anyway she had stripped off, laid down on the table face down, as usual, but completely starkers, no towel or anything. I came back into the room to the view of a magnificent pair of well toned buttocks. Threw me a bit I have to say.

"I did her back as usual and asked her to turn over. Well, when she did I was a bit taken aback. She didn't grab a towel or try to cover herself in any way, she just rolled over and didn't have a pube to her name, not that that's unusual these days, but she had rings through her labia, three on each side!

"It's not the sort of thing you can ignore, there's this bare pussy with gold rings all over it and before I could gather my thoughts my mouth had said, 'Nice!'"

"'Glad you think so.' Says she, 'we'll come to that later but massage my front first.'

"I did what I was told but, try as I might, I couldn't take my eyes off those six gold rings. It must have hurt like fuck having them done, and how do you say to a piercer that you want your pussy lips done? And why do you want it done in the first place? I found out as I finished the massage."

"If you want to bolster your reputation with my friends, you will play with those rings and talk dirty while you do it, and I mean really dirty; the filthier the better. That's what really gets me off."

"Do you know how hard it is to talk dirty to a woman you've never met? Have you any idea how difficult it is to find the words?"

"So what on earth did you do?"

"I just let go, totally let go. I brushed my hands over the rings saying something about how beautiful her pussy was, what a lovely cunt she had and pulled the rings apart revealing the pink interior. I mused about her clit and how lovely and pink it was, how much I wanted to suck it and so on. Clearly she was starting to enjoy it so I grasped the rings from each side of her pussy and opened it all up to my view with comments about how much I wanted to stick my dick up her wet little cunt and so on.

"By now she was getting a little excited so I pressed on. I complimented her on a lovely bum and told her how much I wanted to stick my dick into it, how it would be so tight and how I wanted to cum in that secret place. Anyway she was now getting turned on so I really went for it. I held the rings gently in each hand and moved them round and round in small circles describing the sensations of fucking her In the arse and she really got going.

"My final effort was to describe how I was coming in her bum and as I pulled out I could see my spunk flow out of her hole while teasing her anus with one hand and tweaking the rings with the other. She must have been on a big fetish kick because her anus started to contract and she lifted her bum off the table and let out a long slow moan. Her buttocks quivered and I guess she came."

"Bit strange?" Said Steve.

"Certainly was but by far the best so far was 'Maid Marion'"

"Who the fuck is 'Maid Marion'?"

"She appeared at the studio one day without an appointment and fortunately I had no bookings. We did the usual pleasantries and I offered to leave her while she got ready. 'Oh no you don't' says she, and starts stripping. I don't know about you but naked females are one thing, clothed are another, neither particularly erotic, but a woman you don't know getting her kit off in front of you is seriously disturbing.

"As she disrobed she said that a shower would be great but, as I offered a sensual service, she expected me to soap her up in the shower. Well who could resist? I stripped down to my boxers to help her with the shower but was immediately told that that was not what she expected."

" 'Do you usually shower with your pants on?' She cocked her head to one side enticingly. 'If I am to be naked, then so will you be: drop 'em and get in here.'"

"I said that I hoped there'd been no misunderstanding about the nature of the services on offer and she said."

" 'Well let's just see. Let's discuss what actually is on offer.' So I said a sensual and erotic massage of all parts of the body. 'Legs and back?' 'Yes of course.' 'Front and breasts.' 'Certainly.' 'How about pussy and bum area?' 'No problem.' 'So what you are saying is plenty of massage but no fucking?' 'Absolutely right.'

" 'So do you only use your hands? What about stroking with your hair? 'I can do that.' 'Maybe even lips on breasts and nipples?'

"I have to say Steve, I was getting a little turned on by this stage. Here was a statuesque blond of about thirty five, stark bollock naked, asking me to get in the shower with her and eventually to suck her tits."

"So what did you do?"

"What would you do? I said yes, dropped my boxers and climbed into the shower with her. I have to say it was a seriously erotic experience. A heady mixture of hot water, soap and randy woman."

" 'Soap my back.' She demanded and I obliged and by this time my cock was doing what cocks do best in that situation. As I finished her back she said. 'Haven't you missed a bit? What about my bum?' So I soaped her bum, which was a not altogether an unpleasant experience. She had jolly firm buns I can tell you. Anyway as I was working away and getting stiffer and stiffer she bent forward with her legs apart."

" 'I want to be really clean, really clean all over.' A clear invitation to wash her round the anus. So I did. She then turned around and insisted I wash her front as thoroughly as I'd done her back. Steve, this was the hardest exercise in self control of my life.

"Eventually she decided she was clean enough and we got out and I had to dry her off, thoroughly! She never touched me and I had this raging erection like I used to get in my teens, when you think your cock is going to burst. Stiff as a poker, mate.

"So she lies on the table face down and tells me to massage her back with my hands and to trace my hair over her bum from time to time. I worked her back and she then just rolled over without having to be asked. 'Same treatment on my breasts please.'

"So I obliged with the hair thing again and the full massage of her front when she just came out with it. 'My husband will not go down on me, he thinks it's weird. I can tell you are a very sensual person, how about giving me what I need? No fucking, but if you suck me off I'll help you with that erection. I am quite skilful with my hand and even better with my mouth. What do you say?' And she raised her knees, put her feet on the massage table and opened her legs wide, really wide showing me a really juicy wet pink cunt.

"It was all I could do not to stick my cock into it. So I leaned forward and traced my hair back and forth over her mound which she obviously enjoyed judging by the moans.

"Then I started to kiss and nibble my way down each thigh in turn but always stopping just before I reached her open lips. She started pushing her crotch towards me so I placed the tip of my tongue as low in her pussy as I could and licked slowly upwards til I got to her clit.

"I played this game for a while and every time I lifted my face clear she pushed herself towards me and encouraged me with lots of panting saying things like. 'My clit. Stay on my clit.' 'Oh yea.' 'Just like that.' 'Fuck that's good.' 'Put your finger in my cunt.' 'Oh shit, o h S h I t, that's fucking brilliant.' 'Don't stop whatever you do.' Until eventually there was a mighty shudder and a muffled scream.

"I tell you Steve, it was so erotic watching her thrash about, head rolling from side to side as I looked up from her pussy through the valley of her breasts, she nearly didn't have to keep her side of the bargain. I bloody nearly came on the spot."

"But did she? Did she keep her side?"

"For sure."

"So! What did you go for?"

"BJ of course and it was totally fucking brilliant, but that's another story and I have a client coming soon so I'll have to tell you later. Must go, Maid Marion won't wait!"

"What?...Who?...oh no, you lucky bastard."