Erotic Restoration Pt. 01

Story Info
Joseph Smith follows God's command to fuck the servant girl.
864 words
3.61
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slc10000
Slc10000
12 Followers

Joe loves Fanny

Joseph recoiled in fear when the angel appeared. He had previously encountered angels, including the one who had revealed the location of the gold plates that he had translated. This angel was different. He was built at least twice as thick as the angel Moroni and he was over a foot taller. The cherubim carried a broadsword that glowed white with flames dripping like burning tar.

"I am a messenger from Elohim," said the angel with a piercing voice that projected deep into Joseph's mind and heart. He held out his hand giving the secret handshake Joseph had learned from his first encounter with divine beings. Joseph grasped the angel's hand, receiving the first token of the Aaronic Priesthood. Joseph then knew that he could trust the angel and that whatever command he received, the Lord would enable him to follow.

The angel continued his message "Joseph, Elohim commands you to take on the sacred eternal covenant of plurality of wives. You are to take as a plural wife, the 18 year old servant Fanny Alger. You must live this law as it is revealed to you or you will be destroyed. God's work will not be frustrated. You will not tell your wife Emma or anyone else of this law until Elohim commands it. I will perform your sealing and stay to witness you consummate your marriage."

Joseph was shocked. He felt like his world had collapsed. He had never contemplated the possibility that he might be commanded to betray his wife. He thought maybe this was a test like Abraham faced with Issac and the Lord would stay his hand before consumating the act. Nonetheless he knew that he could not disobey God. Joseph would do what the god commands at all costs. He knew Fanny would be milking the cows at that moment, so he went into the barn with the angel following him just out of view.

Joseph relayed the message he had received and the threat that they now faced. Fanny knew that she must obey the prophet so she grasped his hand and agreed. The angel suddenly became visible to Fanny. The angel performed the sealing ceremony and commanded Joseph and Fanny to consummate their union.

Joseph hopes that he would not be forced to go through with the act was dashed when the angel did not intervene. Joseph resolved to fully obey gods command. He kissed Fanny on her soft pink lips. She gasped at his touch. She had never touched a boy and now she would be the wife of the prophet of God.

Joseph carefully removed Fanny's dress then undergarments and dropped them to the dirt floor of the barn. He rubbed his soft hands over her lithe body and cupped her breasts as he pressed his tongue between her lips. He then traced Fanny's graceful curves until he touched her swollen mound. Her womanhood was layered with a thin coat of curly black hair which Joseph ran his fingers through before inserting his finger into her warm slit. Joseph overcame his natural resistance and upbringing and gave in to the will of God. He pulled down his trousers slightly and revealed his hard iron like rod.

The angel stood to the side of Joseph with his flaming sword drawn to ensure the consummation of the union

Joseph slid his finger in and out of the teen's wet slit picking up her lubrication. He gently guided her hand to grasp his shaft while he continued to pump the warm wet lips of the servant's pussy.

Joseph turned the girl around and aimed his rock hard, veiny manhood into the pink lips of the young woman's pussy. His girthy dick spread the wet lips of the girl's pussy as she cringed from the new sensation of pleasure and pain. Joseph, the prophet of God, began thrusting at a gentle pace until the girl's body had swallowed the whole length of throbbing cock. He rapidly increased the pace in a frenzy of pleasure. Fanny bit her lip and was engulfed the indulgence. She thought of the glory of carrying the prophet's seed.

Joseph thrusted and Fanny pushed back with her full strength against his hard body. Time froze as their inhibitions fled and they were lost in the enduring moment of pleasure with the overwhelming power of the Holy Ghost filling their bodies and souls sealing their holy orgasmic union.

Suddenly Joseph's warm juice exploded from his cock. He filled Fanny's cunt as the excess juice leaked out onto the floor between her legs. They collapsed on a pile of hay completely spent.

The angel then faded out of view as Emma and Oliver Cowdery burst into the barn. Emma pounded Joseph's chest with clenched fists in tears at what she had witnessed through a crack in the door. She saw no angel, only her husband fucking the servant girl. Oliver was in shock at the sight, but he struggled to maintain his composure. Joseph knew this would be a great trial of their faith, but the work of the Lord could not be frustrated, including the important act of fucking the servant girl.

Slc10000
Slc10000
12 Followers