Erotic Sailing at the Nationals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked...

"Do you want to have a shower to cool off and clean up?"

Losing the bikini top still attached to my upper stomach by the lower tie string, I went ahead of Ted to relieve myself -- after only one day, some things are still private - then opened the door to let him in too.

I had never really felt before the rush of endorphins and oxytocin that my climaxes with Ted had given me; indeed, his presence alone -- especially naked -- seemed enough to overwhelm me with them.

We cuddled under the cooling shower, kissing, soaping the other and groping and fondling each other; not always sexually, but enough to arouse me. Ted's cock of course had blown its load and for the moment hung limply, if somewhat half mongrelly between his legs.

But there were question I had to ask...

"Don't you like getting head?"

"It's lovely and feels great. But in many ways, actual sex feels just as good if not better. Some girls like giving it, others don't. Until I know what you do and don't like, I didn't want to impose on you what was maybe something you prefer to avoid. If you like giving it, then go for it and tell me so because I certainly don't want to deprive you of it."

"Did it bother you when you found my breasts exposed this morning?"

"I figured you'd found your nightie too hot. The only thing that bothered me was the risk of getting caught perving at your breasts, which I did for about twenty minutes before I got up. Mind you, those are terribly cute panties you wear, so it wasn't just your breasts. Anyway, I was glad I woke first, because I found my night erection fully exposed out of the leg of my PJ pants."

"Yea, no, sorry. I'm afraid I got a good look at that when I woke in the middle of the night. It was quite a sight."

I paused for a minute, before feeling compelled to say...

"Do you know, this is the first time I've ever had sex more than once in a day and normally, even if the guy is trying, I usually only cum about three quarters of the time. I've lost count of the orgasms you've given me today."

"I think it's three."

"Well, you don't know about the one I fingered myself to while you slept alongside me, and I think you actually gave me two while you were just fucking me. So that makes five."

"Pretty good going."

We'd been standing face to face, hugging each other as the water ran over us, when I felt his erection come up between my legs, lodging itself in my crease. It was back, and from the feel of it as it surged into my crease, as hard and as big as ever...

"You're aroused again."

"Am I alone in that?"

"Definitely not."

I could have let it go. After all, I wasn't exactly deprived. But the way his shaft pushed against my clit triggered me. As I stood there I slowly swayed back a forth against him, holding his erection in one hand to position it to let my clit slide along his shaft.

Ted didn't need to be a genius to work out what I was doing. He stood there, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead as I effectively masturbated on his shaft.

The stimulation was not as intense as the sex we'd had earlier, letting me keep my vocal reaction to a seductive hum, but was still working. As I climaxed I pushed into me, to let my contractions have his shaft to work against.

Ted whispered into my ear...

"I think that makes six."

For a moment we stood there kissing, in a full embrace, his shaft fully penetrated into me. I wasn't sure what Ted wanted. I just wasn't used to a relationship this sexually impassioned. But I slowly turned us around until my back was against the wall, offering him a better prospect of fucking me if he wanted to.

Ted didn't seem to be in a hurry, but after a short interlude, he withdrew and thrust in again. Just once as first, as if making up his mind. After a pause, he thrust again, then again. Pressing me against the wall, he bent his head down to suck my nipple as his thrusts came increasingly faster. I could feel him raking the top of his shaft against the hard pelvic floor muscle at the front of my vagina.

It didn't take long before he came with a grunt; this time standing there on full penetration while his pulsing erection pumped its seed into me.

With our immediate passions fulfilled, we became a bit guilty about our overuse of water. After giving his cock a good wash, we got out and dried each other before climbing into bed; this time completely naked.

We indulged in a body entwining goodnight kiss -- that left us both aroused -- but left it at that. It was still too hot to engage in sleeping while cuddled up and we separated enough to let us get some actual sleep.

It had been a big day and with my frustration and passion satisfied for the moment, sleep came quickly.

My dreams in the first half of that night were full of eroticism. I know because I woke in the middle of one; some really weird and twisted shit of Ted and me making out in our boat and in the water on the beach where we launched. And I suspect I woke up because the dreams were about to make me cum.

But it left me staring once again at Ted's night erection; no longer framed by pyjama pants, just a big, thick, hard shaft which, from the angle I was looking, and in the moonlight, almost seemed suspended over his body.

I admit the situation was crazy. By anyone's standard, I'd had my arse rooted off yesterday. By all rights I should be completely sated for at least a week. But instead I was randy again; enough to have me tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep -- given how big a day we'd have tomorrow with the start of the nationals.

I'd never felt this degree of sexual attraction to a man before. Yes he was handsome and very attractively masculine in his build, but I'm not so superficial I'd be giving my vagina the workout it's been getting just for that. Clearly something more is at play. Some sort of hormone signalling extreme compatibility or something like that.

I was already aroused from my dreams, complimented with a bit of playing with myself as I stared at his body. The temptation to reach out and play with his cock -- in the hope it might wake him -- was overwhelming. But I still didn't do it, however much staring at it made me want to. But in a way I got what I wanted more subtly.

My tossing and turning disturbed him and I saw him reposition himself in a way that indicated he was awake; or at least semi awake. I put my hand on his chest and slid it down his torso to under the erection, just below his navel, gliding it gently up and down a couple of times, the snail's trail of sticky dampness my fingers left maybe giving some hint of the extent to which I had pre-aroused myself. The last time, his shaft surged as my hand slid under it...

"Are you feeling randy?"

"When does a man not feel randy?"

"Do you want to fix it?"

"Do you?"

"Sure, why not."

With that, I turned my hand up and wrapped it around his erection, gently tugging it towards me. He got the message and rolled towards me, placing himself in a missionary position.

His shaft found a vagina that was wet with my juices and so aroused he slipped in without the slightest push and me so aroused I let out a gasp of pleasure as he did so. Once again I used the gap he left by weightlessly supporting himself over me to raise and turn my hips.

Perhaps it would have been better if I hadn't.

I came on his fourth thrust. Not a quiet sort of orgasm like I'd given myself under the shower. No, in the middle of the night in a crowded house, I had to cry out; partly because it took me by surprise, partly because it was so intense.

Without the head start I'd given myself, and no doubt with his balls well drained by our activities during the day, Ted took much longer. Much, much longer.

After I'd come and he detected the peak of my orgasm might have passed, I sensed Ted change the angle of his thrusts a bit to rake his shaft across the hard pelvic floor muscle of my vaginal opening. It caused him to grunt a lot, but certainly didn't send him into an instant organism; not by a long shot.

In the meantime, yours truly, still highly aroused and well worked up by my own foreplay and erotic dreams was in some sort of sexual overdrive. Every thrust seemed to deliver a new pleasurable high, triggering me to vocalise it...

"OOHH...OOHH...OOHH...OOOUUU...OOOUUU...OOOUUU"

Oh, god, my legs were shaking and quivering again as I worked up to another orgasm; which broke with the same housing waking cry as the first one.

I gripped Ted as tightly as I could; enjoying every moment of our sex and wishing it could go on forever, but very aware we were going to get a pasting from my club mates in the morning.

It was as I nosily came for the third time that Ted came too; his grunts turning to a long moan as he froze in place letting the pulses of his orgasm deliver his cum into me.

As he finished, he rolled off me, panting heavily as he lay on his back on the bed next to me.

I bent over him, kissing him on the lips...

"That was beautiful. But I suppose we'd better try and get back to sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow."