Erotic Storytime

Story Info
Me and hot neighbor are transported to my erotic stories.
3.8k words
4.22
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers

"Krewe of Gemini is always the best."

I staggered through the front door. Purple, green, and gold beads decorated my neck. I hit the light switch to the living room. "Now it's time to really get drun—"

A long legged brunette sat on my leather sofa, cotton canvas shoes kicked up on the coffee table. The lotion on her sun-kissed skin sparkled underneath the overhead lights. She didn't look up. Her head buried in her iPhone. "Geminine, Geminine, where in the hell... is this friend of mine?"

I looked at her strangely but spoke over my shoulder. "Stacey, I swear I don't kno—Stacey?" I spun around to the empty doorway. "Stacey..."

"What's wrong, your date bail on you?"

"She was just right here—hey, listen, Tara, what the hell you doing in mi casa?" I reached in my pocket, withdrew a Mardi Gras colored USB with a skull in the middle. I tossed it on a brooding desk in the corner, near the laptop. "Being neighbors since grade school, doesn't give you free access to my house."

"Hush." Tara sighed and tossed her phone aside. She narrowed her eyes to the USB. "What's that?"

"A weird old lady gave it to me." I hung my keys on the rack, walked into the kitchen. "Care for a drink? Vodka/cran? I got some beer-ra-ra."

"Vodka/cran is fine." Tara walked over, steadied a shoulder against the brick chimney. "So, did she want you to read some of her stories or something?"

I poured us a drink. "She, uh, told me—I shit you not—she felt a powerful aura coming from m—"

"Oh please." Tara rolled her eyes.

I continued more facetiously, "...emanating out into the universe like a special being of force."

Tara took the drink, sipped. "The last thing you need is a big head."

"Which one you referring to?"

"The only one you have."

I winked and continued on about the 'Voodoo' lady. "She knew I was a writer somehow. She knew..."

"What?"

"Well, she—Pfft!—said I'm too arrogant for a mediocre writer. Can you believe that shit?" I drank from my cup but paused when I saw Tara look away. My face soured. "Awww... come on, mediocre, really? I tell clean stories. No hiccups. No having to look up big words. No distractions. I want you in the story."

"So, how come I'm not?"

"Yowch..." I hung my head, looked to the tile floor as though rethinking my life's purpose.

"It's okay... um," Tara stammered, feeling instantly guilty, "well, uh, you're creative. That's it!"

"Whatever..." I feigned a pout and sauntered into the foyer, leaving the bottle on the counter. "Anyways... weird lady said, 'In order to be a good writer," I said in a shrill, screechy voice, imitating the old witch doctor, "you need to get into the story. I need to have fun with storytelling like I used to."

"And, that's gonna help?" Tara gestured to the USB.

I shrugged. "...she also told me something about you."

"Me? How did I get brought up?"

I halted, thought about it. "I don't know..."

"Well, what did she say?" Tara asked.

"That you're..." I side-glanced over my shoulder, sung, "...lookin' for love in all the wrong places."

"Tell me about it..." Tara sulked.

"Awww," I put an arm around her, and with a hint of sarcasm, said, "Wanna talk about it?"

"Quit white knightin'. You're no good at it." Tara thumped my ear. "I'll be fine. Derek just needs some time to think—"

"He cheated on you."

Tara crossed her arms, tapped her foot in anger. "Well he—"

"Then he dumped you," I said. "I don't think he's coming back."

"Well, fuck you, Mr. Warmth."

"I'm just sayin'. I don't like seeing ya mope with hope. It makes it that much worse in the end." I eased around my desk, plopped in the chair, and opened my laptop. "By the way, the lady said this could help you too."

Tara puckered her lips in disbelief. "Help me with what, find love?"

"You're still young." I connected it into the laptop. "Is that really what you want?"

Tara didn't reply. She sat her drink down, walked around, and leaned over my shoulder. "I don't see how this USB is gonna do anyth—"

The laptop exploded, emitting a wave of clear current through the room. The force knocked me out of the chair and Tara over the leather sofa. TV short-circuited. Lights flickered. Smart-phones sparked.

"You alright?" I asked, winded. A smoky haze clouded the room. Although she didn't respond, I could hear her moving around. "Hey," I called out again, "you alright?"

"Owww..." Tara groaned. "What did I say, huh? I freakin' told—"

"I don't think that was a computer virus." I made it to my feet, along with Tara. We looked to one another, eyes wide, before turning to the laptop. The computer was seared into my desk. The exposed wires, crackled, popped in flashes. "Shit..."

"Hey!" Tara shushed me. "Listen..."

"What?"

"It's too quiet." Tara bustled to the front door. I followed. She grabbed the handle, whipped it wide. Our jaws dropped at the sight.

My house, alone, appeared to be sailing through the universe. Stars dotted the black vastness. It was eerily quiet, space silence.

We shared bewildered glances.

As I started to peek out, Tara snagged my wrist, shook her head at me. "Crazy?"

"Just a look." I leaned out. The scenery changed to a beautiful white sand beach. The sun set high in the sky, reflecting off the frothy waves. I backed out. Space came back into view. I looked to Tara with a heightened brow.

"What is it?" Tara asked.

I motioned for a second to think, still trying to figure things out. I stuck my head out again. Beautiful beach. Leaned back. Outer space. Forward. Beach. Back. Space. Beach. Space. Be—

"Hey!" Tara jerked my shoulder.

"Give me a sec." I unlatched her hand from my arm, finger by finger.

"No, no, no." Tara gripped me tighter.

"Trust me." I winked, held my breath, and jumped through the doorway.

***

My feet dug into the white sand. I smiled, inhaled a big breath of fresh air. I felt free, completely and utterly... naked. My grin waned upon realizing I was without a stitch of clothing. The breeze rustled my dark pubes. My limp cock hung down my leg. I cupped my manhood in both hands, slowly revolved back to the doorway.

Tara appeared horrified, eyes widened.

"Shit..." I started toward the exit, but Tara slammed it shut. I stopped, frowned, and placed my hands on my hips. Cock dangled freely. "Sonuva—"

Arms slithered around my waist, grabbed my flaccid log. The small delicate hands began to stroke me. I started to spin but stopped myself. I tottered, fought with the urge. I finally wheeled around. My semi hard cock slapped the girl in the cheek. "Oop! Sorry about th—" My eyes almost fell from my head. Kneeling before me, my crush, my love, the next ex Mrs. Geminine... Jessica Alba.

"Mmm!" Jessica Alba's bare body glowed under the sun. She nibbled her bottom lip while ogling my cock. "Don't worry about it, stud."

"This is a drea—" As she reached for my shaft, I stepped back. My mouth salivated at her beautiful bell-shaped breasts, dark nipples. Drool dribbled down the crease of my lip, but I caught it at the last second. My eyes drifted to her bald pussy for split second before finding her eyes again. "Ha-ha-hang on, what's going on here?"

"This is 'The Funhouse." Jessica Alba stood to her feet, approached me. "A place where your choice of lust or love becomes reality."

"The Funhou... I wrote this story. This can't be..." I rubbed my temples. "That USB must've—What! I'm in my story... This can't fuckin' be..."

Jessica Alba handled my shaft and sack in a firm grip. "If you know this story, you know what I'm here for."

I gulped as she crouched low.

Jessica Alba squeezed the base, inched closer to the purple tip.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Jessica Alba is about to—" I felt a premature explosion tickling forth. Chill-bumps covered my skin, muscles tensed. My cock became so erect it hurt.

Just as Jessica Alba's mouth touched the tip, her breath tickling, a voice called out, "Umm... Geminine!"

My eyes shot open. I jerked my head to the right.

Tara stood next to me, shoulder to shoulder, covering her naked body. She draped an arm over her slender B-cup breasts and crossed her legs, hiding her pussy. She placed one foot over the other, her toes proportionate and painted with an orange polish.

"Didn't you just close the door on me?" I asked with a hint of aggravation.

"Yeah. But, I thought about it," Tara said. "It's best we stay together."

"Can't you see I'm busy—" I glanced down. Jessica Alba was no longer there. I threw a temper tantrum, stomped my foot. My sole smacked against a hard floor instead of the sand. I growled, held my foot while hopping on one leg. My limp cock flailed about.

Our surroundings transformed into a large stainless steel closet. A pantry was in the corner. Mops, brooms, and towels stowed against the far wall. The room smelled fresh, clean.

"So, where are we?" Tara asked.

"You know that Voodoo USB?" I said. "Well..."

"Well what?"

"We're in one of my stories," I said.

"This can't be..."

"Literally took the words out of my mouth."

"What kind of story is this?" Tara asked.

"Umm... like, uh, well, it's about my hard-on for 80's movies—"

"Down this way!" an android shouted. A thunder of footsteps passed outside the closet door.

I raised my arm across Tara's chest, flattened both of us against the wall. After a wave of androids trotted by, I relaxed, sighed in relief.

Tara cleared her throat.

I noticed my hand palming her breast. I jerked back, tripped, and fell out of the door. She tried to catch me but ended up tumbling out on top. We shared a sweet moment, staring into each other's eyes. Our naked bodies pressed against one another, until my cock ruined it all. It hardened against Tara's thigh causing her to leap off me.

"You want to control that thing?" Tara huffed while covering herself once again. "You're like a brother to me."

"That'll do it." I lost my erection immediately. "Don't let it go to your head. I did have Jessica Alba—I'll never forgive that, by the way—"

Three skeletal androids hurried around the end of the metallic hallway, ray-guns aimed at us.

"Geminine," Tara said, "we've got company."

"Second that." My eyes were fixed on three androids at the opposite end. "Follow my lead," I whispered while rising to my feet.

The robots approached, weapons outstretched.

Within arms reach, I snatched the gun barrel with cat-like reflexes. The android pulled the trigger, but I shoved it to the left. The laser blasted the other two robots. They collapsed back into the wall as sparks emitted from their burnt chests.

Tara went into action as well, her breasts bouncing. She tore another android's gun away, kicked it in the chest, and fired quick blasts. Before she could turn to the final two, she was kicked in the back of the knee. She collapsed forward, fumbled the ray-gun. She crawled after it, but two androids pinned her belly-down to the carpet. "Gem!"

I rotated the ray-gun to the androids apprehending her. I fired twice, blasting both robots off their feet. I stood underneath the overhead light. Muscles glistened in sweat, cock rose with the beat of my heart.

"Oh, Geminine..." Tara said breathlessly, leering at my growth. She shook away the lewd images. "What kind of weird perverted shit goes on in your hea—"

"Not so fast," a voice called out.

I looked up as more androids cluttered the hallway. "Fuck..." I clasped Tara's wrist, jerked her toward the door. The robots fired. Lasers singed the walls around us. We dove back into the janitor's closet.

***

In each other's arms, we rolled to the edge of a table, and our collective weight caused it to flip out from under us. We crashed to the carpet, wrapped in cloth like a burial shroud. Dishes spilled to the floor alongside us. I paused. We both poked our heads out from the cloth, listening for any movement.

Silence.

"Are we at your mom's house?" Tara asked.

"Kinda..."

"It's another story?"

I nodded. "It's an alien Thanksgiving one."

"Alien Thanksgiv—Erotica?" Tara looked at me with a furrowed brow. "I'm assuming you had sex with an alien?"

"No. Technically, I'm the alien," I shyly replied.

Tara rolled her eyes.

"Considering we're somehow trapped in my stories," I said, "does being an alien really seem farfetched?"

Tara gave a soft chuckle, shook her head at my silliness. Yet, as her gaze lingered on me, her face softened.

For a moment, we found ourselves lost in each other's eyes. Our naked bodies pressed together once again, wrapped tightly in a tablecloth. My cock stiffened against her thigh. This time Tara didn't pull back in repulsion or giggle in mockery. This time she opened her legs slightly.

"I uh..." I inched closer, closed my eyes for a kiss.

"Geminine!" My mammy, Fourus, called from upstairs. "What's going on down there?"

Tara blinked, fanned her cheeks, warding away the strange spell.

"Nothing, mammy!" I hopped up, helped Tara to her feet. As mammy's footsteps started down the staircase, we jumped back into the doorway.

***

I was alone in a study, decorated with anatomical pictures and models: Human skeleton. Bone and tissue clones of a dead frog set at the corner of the office desk, next to a heart model. Three walls were comprised of bookshelves, filled to the max. The left wall was glass. "Oh no... SexWorld..." I scurried across the floor, found a panel at the side of the glass wall. I pushed the button.

Lights abound from the neighboring room, highlighting two nude figures: Tara and her ex, Derek. Both sat still, side by side, with perfect posture. Their eyes were open but gazes distant. The room looked clean, like a futuristic dentist's office: white walls, sparkling tile floor, and bright overhead lights.

"Hey!" I pounded on the glass but stopped, distracted by Derek's manhood. I couldn't help but to compare sizes. After checking him, I glanced down to my own, beamed at the girth, the extra inches. I then looked back to Tara. "Can you hear—"

Tara and Derek blinked, twitched. Both woke suddenly. Their eyes searched the empty room before spotting one another.

"Derek?" Tara's face flushed. "What are you doing here?"

"That's not really Derek!" I said. "And even if it was, fuck that dude!"

Tara didn't even acknowledge me. She gazed through Derek's eyes. "Are you here for me?"

"Are you swooning? Don't swoo—" I fumed, became jealous.

Derek cupped Tara's cheek but his words were meant for me. "You wanna give us some privacy?"

Tara's lips slightly parted, eyes drifted to Derek's stiff cock. She glanced to me. "What do you care? Remember, I ruined your date with Jessica Alba..." she said in a whiny impersonation of me.

Derek nestled up to her neck, planted soft kisses near her ear.

"Don't do it!" I knocked louder on the glass.

"Why?" Tara closed her eyes, panted as his lips trailed down her shoulder.

"You love me—" I caught myself, bashfully looked to her.

The words snapped Tara out of her daze. She blinked, swung her head to me outside the glass wall. "Um... what?"

"You love me," I just came out and said it. "You love the creative sex alien. You love the one that makes you laugh, the one that makes you wet. You love me, don't you?"

Derek chuckled while proceeding to kiss her in front of me.

"No." Tara stopped him. "I mean, I'm not so sure about this, you and me."

Derek's face twisted in confusion. "Excuse me?"

Tara removed his hands. "We're through, Derek."

"Ha! Boo-yah!" I faced Derek, did the international sign to 'suck it.' "You're lucky I'm a lover not a fight—"

Tara jumped to her feet, raised the stool above her head, and flung it at the glass wall.

I dove behind the desk upon impact. Shards flew through the air, scattered across the carpet. I slowly peeked over the surface before standing. My cock jutted out with a slight banana curve. Blood pumped my size. It twitched, hardened, as I approached Tara. "Damn, girl, I like your style."

Tara's eyes sailed down my torso before falling on my growing erection

We hurried toward one another but stopped, face to face, as though stuffed by some invisible wall. Our eyes darted around with indecision.

Tara combed a strand of hair behind her ear, sent me a fleeting glance. "I guess—"

I interrupted her with a kiss. Our bodies met, her breasts smacking against my chest. My cock poked her just below the navel. She stood up on the balls of her feet, trying to itch her vulva with my tip. As my lips trailed down her neck, she took in a sharp, quivering breath. I groped her backside, and she thrust her hips forward in excitement. Both zeroed-in on the other as if the world didn't exist around us.

Tara again dove in for a kiss, peppering them over my shoulder. She reached down, under-handing my shaft. It was thick, strong in her palm. She gently stroked it a few times.

I rubbed her clit. In response, she squeezed my cock in her fist and added energy to the stroke, jerking me upward. I heaved her up, hooked my elbows underneath her knees, and held her in the air. The head grazed Tara's outer lips causing her to shiver.

Tara squealed, flung her arms around my neck, and stranded herself in my brown eyes.

I stared at her with intensity, with a look that could almost be mistaken for love. I lowered her down. My cock eased inside.

Tara's face flinched, but her gaze never left mine. She gasped as I filled her completely.

I took my time, slowly and patiently, allowing Tara to warm to my size. My hips gradually picked up speed, bouncing her up and down. I pounded away, dropping her down into each mighty thrust. My thighs clapped against Tara's ass with each drop.

"Mmm!" Tara gnawed her bottom lip, legs flailed wildly behind me. She locked her ankles, spread her toes. Her jaw hung open, head tilted downward, and face wrenched. Still, Tara's eyes remained on me. She huffed through clenched teeth.

We locked lips as I stumbled back through the door.

***

My back thudded against a wood surface, and for the third time, Tara fell on top of me. I grabbed the back of my head, groaned, but she muffled it with a kiss.

Tara postured up, looked around the room. "Are we on a shelf?"

"This is a Christmas story about toys, um..."

With a sly smile, Tara's hips thrust upon my hardness. "Did I ever tell you I love how your mind works?"

"No, you actually say—Mm!" I moaned as her hips pinned my cock against my stomach. Tara gyrated up and down the underbelly. I rolled her over. She splayed one foot over my shoulder. I kissed her bony ankle, to the back of her knee, and down her quivering thighs. My tongue parted her, thumb massaged her clit.

"Ooo-ah-ha!" Tara hunched off the ground, looked down at me with surprise. My tongue caused her legs to tremble. I wagged my head, devouring her womanhood. She bucked, whimpered. She blinked at the ceiling, trying to focus on the mistletoe.

I palmed the soles of Tara's feet, spread her legs wide. I squared my shoulders, thrusting only with my midsection.

Tara choked on a breath as I entered. She strained, expelled a winded sigh.

My hips rocked, balls lightly tapped the bottom of her pussy.

Tara absorbed my power, clawed at my back. Her misty eyes drifted to the ceiling. Goosebumps swarmed her skin. I took her erect nipples in my mouth, one after another. I tensed my lips around them, sucked. She grunted but I quickly muffled her with my hand. I rolled Tara over once again, this time to her stomach, flat across the wood surface. I gathered behind her and entered her with a jolt.

Tara growled. She raised her feet in the air, curled her toes. I knotted her hair in my fist, jerked her head back, and kissed over her shoulder. Her legs stiffened in the air behind me, face twisted in euphoria: lip curled and brows creased. "Okay, okay, oka—Uh!" She kicked her legs, squirmed underneath me.

Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers
12