Erotic Trimming

Story Info
Revealing a new look in the sauna.
2.3k words
4.26
32.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, my wife's schedules and mine have differed, due to both work and the fact that I wake up far too early for her tastes. Hearing the shower running on Tuesday morning around 6:30am, I finished up at the downstairs PC, in the middle of digitizing some 30 year old cassettes of free form radio shows.

Entering the bedroom, she was wearing just a buttoned shirt and panties. Turning, waiting for my arms to enclose her in our day's first embrace, a somewhat strange expression appeared on her face.

Today, our plan had been to go to a local, historic mixed sauna in the afternoon, meeting each other downtown. Setting the time was one of the reasons for going upstairs, to hear when she expected to arrive there, after leaving work early. However, as my hands ran over her back and her panty clad, soft ass cheeks, she whispered "Don't be surprised," pulling back a bit. "You'd see it anyways."

Her hands went down to her panties, slowly pulling them away from her skin as I looked down, the two halves of her buttoned shirt framing what she was displaying. A sight that unexpectedly fascinated me, creating irresistible sensations that went straight to my downward pointing cock, swelling rapidly in my jeans.

"You aren't mad, are you?" she asked, as I kept staring at the incredibly erotic view of her now newly shaped bush. The sheer intensity of how directly it was turning me on could have easily been mistaken for a negative reaction, hearing her ask "What do you think?"

Pulling her close, rubbing my covered stiffness between her legs, pressing tightly, I kissed her. A deeply turned on kiss, one she quickly responded to, our hands going down to each other's ass, pulling together, grinding, understanding each other at a level more tangible than any words.

Ending that first kiss, knowing that her question had been better answered than possible with mere words, it was impossible to keep from saying "That is so fucking hot .. let me see it again."

Moving back slightly, opening her panties, presenting a sight that no longer completely overwhelmed me, allowing details to be considered even as my cock quivered. Essentially, my wife had reduced her still dense bush so that it just covered the top of her pussy. A style wonderfully accenting her mound and pubic bone, creating an entirely new sight.

"Oh fuck, that is so sexy," I moaned. "Let me see more."

I moved onto the bed, opening my pants, touching my stiff length as she stood there, panties pulled to the side. A sight that went straight to previously unknown desires, appreciating her changed appearance at a primal level. As if seeing a new and available woman, one with a pussy to be explored and pleasured, someone other than my wife. The sensations were overwhelming, causing me to stop stroking and just hold the base of my shaft. She let the panties slide back, making me huskily ask to let me see again.

Gasping as she slowly revealed herself, teasing me before finally revealing her glorious new trim. Moving her hips slowly back and forth, exposing and hiding her newly visible cunt lips. The way she'd cut her hair left it obvious she was still a woman, while also making plain all her lovely charms. Charms that had apparently grown larger in the most enticing fashion, riveting my full attention with an almost forgotten intensity after being married for 20 years.

Moaning in disappointment when she let the panties cover her now prominent pubic mound, knowing her control over me was total. Revealing or concealing, just knowing what she had done captivated me completely. A sight and an awareness filling me with a pure lust unlike any I'd experienced for years. Almost cumming before she left the room, making me beg for her to return, orgasm already building unstoppably.

After she returned to the bedroom, it was impossible to keep from sinking into the delightful pleasure of watching her exhibit her entrancing new look, panties to the side. Boldly displaying her new haircut, clearly aware of how much it turned me on. Looking at my cock, pressed against my leg, inexorably swelling in blissful animal lust, my mind surrendering all control to the growing wave of sexual bliss.

Indulging in the flooding intensity of the first wave of cum rising and pumping through a tautly quivering length, each pulse pulling me deeper into orgasm's unstoppable release, distantly aware that this was occurring without any stroking at all. Incredibly turned on looking at something so unexpectedly new, sinking fully into a horny haze, as if seeing another woman's sexy pussy for the first time.

Words poured as freely as my cum, "Fuck .. so hot .. new pussy .. turns me on so hard .. fuck yes .. sexy pussy .. fuck cunt."

As the pulsing waves slowed and stopped, she let her panties cover her pussy. "I was worried what you would think" she said, laughing lightly. As orgasm ebbed, I laughed too, saying "Do you have any doubts now? Because it has been a long time since I've cum so hard. And thank god you showed me here - I'm not sure how that would have worked this afternoon."

-----------------

Arriving at the sauna a couple of minutes early, I saw my wife walk up the steps wearing the same top, knowing exactly the panties she was wearing under her fairly short skirt. Along with the reality of exactly what those panties covered - the sexiest sight I'd seen in years.

Undressing in one of the public locker areas, she teased me brutally by opening her panties and then turning away, amused at how eager I remained for even the merest glimpse of her sexy pussy. Only showing her back and ass at a slight angle as she pulled off her skirt, though the way a breast hung down provided a sufficient distraction to my curiosity.

Taking off her panties, still leaving my imagination free as she stood naked, yet keeping her new look private. Making my cock grow, even after cumming earlier in the day. Unable to prevent such a deliciously tempting reaction, even when fully aware that anyone could see how horny my wife was making me. With the ability to deny it was her fault, something that she tends to value. She loves to tease, then blaming me for the reaction - while hating to even acknowledge how much she too likes to get turned on and cum.

She left the locker area in front of me, and unlike her behavior in the past, didn't bother to wrap a towel around herself. Meaning that several of the men we encountered could see her new look. Something still denied to me, though in fairness, considering how I'd remained at least half hard, not getting even harder in public was certainly acceptable.

The sauna is quite historic, one of its odder features being that between the side with the pools for swimming nude and the side with the various saunas and smaller water basins and whirlpools, there is a bistro which requires one to be at least somewhat modestly covered when going between the two nude sections. After going through it to reach the pool on the other side, we went swimming.

Where again, while my view of her sexy ass was delightful as we breast stroked with only a couple of other people in the pool, it was extremely restricted in terms of displaying her trimmed pussy.

We enjoyed several of the saunas after swimming. Noticing how my wife would just carry her towel, walking around fully naked, something rarely done in the past. Though there some nice views of other visitors, my wife inevitably went to the top row, a location far too hot for me to want to share. And the angle from the bottom to top row again prevented any view.

The sauna area also has a central pool, split into a quarter filled with cold water, and three quarters with warm water. The warm section wall opposite the steps contains several varieties of water jet, including one in the outside corner that is less a jet than a powerful current. A woman was in front of it, squatting, breasts moving nicely in the current. My wife and I went to the whirlpool at the back, which was completely packed. Going past doors to the outdoor area between the whirlpool and central sauna areas, we saw how clouds had slid over the sun, so we decided to swim again.

Walking back, the corner of the warm water basin is visible for at least 5 yards, offering a quite voyeuristic view of the woman we had seen before. Still obviously squatting, at this initial distance the angle was not good enough to see her breasts. Her expression, eyes half closed, mouth slightly parted, attracted my wife's attention.

"Do you think...?" she whispered, obviously embarrassed and intrigued at the same time.

"Undoubtedly, as you noticed. Woman are so much luckier than men" I replied, noting a fact that she has heard before in relation to her own pool side orgasms at another sauna. The woman's face had taken on that certain look that turned on people's faces always share, the pleasure of the current on her cunt leading to a certain slackness, her mind obviously sinking into a sexual haze.

"But anyone can see" she exclaimed, allowing for the fact that a hushed whisper and exclaiming are not really terms that fit together well.

By now, we'd reached the point where the woman's nipples were visible, nicely crinkled, noticeably harder than before. My wife walked between me and the pool's edge, her gaze growing increasingly fixed on the stranger as more of her body was revealed. From the way she had tilted her head, it was apparent that she had noticed, like I had, how the woman's cunt lips were swelled as she swayed with widely spread legs in the current, clearly masturbating in public, ensuring her clit remained in the center of the powerful current.

Reaching the corridor on the other side of the pool, I again mentioned to my wife how lucky women were, remarking the current there was really enticing.

"Have you done that?" she asked, glancing back.

"Yes, though I couldn't enjoy it like she is."

We wrapped our towels around ourselves to go through the cafe, taking them off on the pool side.

We went swimming, but after a couple of laps, I went into the shallower and warmer pool, noting that there were 3 nozzles along the wall. There was only one other couple around, and when the jets started, I asked my wife to come over.

"Why?" she asked. I just grinned, spreading my hand out to show the swirling currents. Normally hesitant, and requiring absolute privacy before even considering enjoying a water jet with her legs spread to get off, she took a quick glance around, and seeing that the other couple was at the distant end, quickly entered this pool.

"No one can see, you know," I said, my cock already enjoying the streaming pulses of current. "And you know you like it."

She didn't say anything as she reached for the edge, getting a solid grip before moving her now opened pussy into the jet's path. I moved away from mine, as her expression turned me on too much, watching her become a complete slut. It took only a moment before she began to gently hump against the current, eyes fluttering closed as the sensations began to overwhelm her.

The other naked couple, roughly our age, was about halfway across the pool. Quickly glancing their way again, I could see that my wife had caught their discrete notice. Being a couple, and knowing that by this point my wife was beyond caring, I didn't bother to let her know that she was being observed. Soon, her face reflected the orgasm that her rocking motion against the jet had created, an irresistible sight, my own cock now hard in public.

Looking again at the couple as my wife continued to keep her cunt against the jet, knees almost out of the water as she hung off the edge, I saw how they had become entwined several yards away, the man against the raised edge of pool, the woman's legs spread over his, her tits visible as she floated. Both had their heads turned, watching my wife get off again, her motions explicitly sexual, all three of us enjoying the spectacle of a sauna slut getting off in public.

My wife was unable to stop, and when her third orgasm approached inexorably, I saw how the other couple began to become intimately involved, the man's right hand underwater. From his partner's contented expression, it was reasonable to believe he was playing with her willing pussy, both of them joining the erotic state my wife was enjoying.

Unfortunately, before my wife could cum a fourth time, the jets stopped. She sighed and slumped against the wall, still unaware that she had been observed getting off publicly, just like she had watched the other woman a few minutes beforehand. As my wife slowly regained her awareness, the other couple swam off, leaving her with an illusion of privacy, an illusion I did nothing to dispel as she shakily climbed the steps to leave the pool.

"Should we do that again?" I asked, knowing that regardless of how she answered at the moment, we would return, and she would be unable to resist the pleasure, just like at the other sauna where she has gotten off every time we have visited since she discovered just how good the water jet felt against her exposed pussy.